Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574347 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:19:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sheena from Hungary  (Read 36980 times)

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sheena from Hungary
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2019, 04:33:34 pm »
yes

Well, she's probably fully booked so that could be a reason why she didn't reply. You can try to contact her on twit***. Generally, girls nowadays are way less professional and it's all about the money for them. All you do is wait now.

Forum Saradas

Offline uxiel [abracadabra]

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2019, 05:10:05 pm »
yes, I'm aware that could be the case. It's strong business sense to send out a "sorry, I'm booked, maybe next time" response though. In any case, I thought it was odd that she was advertising her trip the other day on twit*** if she was booked, especially since I'm not in one of the overcrowded cities like NY. She even advertised her London trip 1 day before it happened.

I contacted her on twit*** and also nothing.
User is currently banned [View]

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline uxiel [abracadabra]

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2019, 07:45:07 pm »
Well that's fine, but if she's interested in a session, I'll need to give a couple weeks of notice to take the day off. All session girls get flooded with emails. Most of the ones I've contacted are more responsive. Everyone is busy. I'll wait it out a little bit more, but a session seems unlikely at this point.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2020, 12:03:38 am »
I'm surprised there isn't much about her on this forum. I recently met her and found her amazing. She's super chilled, great conversation, great Comms setting up the session and respected all my limits whilst mocking me for being so weak. Ahah.

Just to set the context, I'm below average strength untrained guy.. I'm 66kg and 1,67m (about 5'6") with like 18% body fat or so. Skinny dude.

Sheena outweighs me by about 6Kg at the moment and is almost all muscle. Seriously, she needs to be seen live. some of her photos on wb270 are quite old, she's much thicker than that. Huge legs, huge shoulders and arms, tiny waist, unbelievable. Her arms are like 3x mine :funny:

She doesn't do extras though i'm 100% ok with that. I went to meet her, for domination and l&c.

I knew any kind of competition with her would be pointless so we kept it "fantasy" as in me trying to pin her and trying to break free.

Hard to describe her strength. Of course I lost in armwrestlng. In LC she picked me up multiple times effortlessly. Very Very impressive. In the shoulder sit I was hoisted up like I was a 10kg child from a standing position. Lol.

On the "wrestling" front it was basically me going from choke choke and pin to pin, unable to move. Being mocked for my futile attempts. It felt like trying to get out from under a collapsed building, lol.

I do realise she used like 20% of her strength so can't imagine what a full on Sheena can do. Her scissors felt damn heavy to me. At one point In the middle of a pin I had the stupid idea to ask her to force slap me with my own hands, lol. As in, make me slap myself. . I understand she was on top so gravity+weight advantage but Jesus, that was a massacre ven with me trying to hold my arms away. Lol.

I'd definitely see her again but next time on a mated room and ask her to unleash her judo throws on me. Rag dolling me around while I beg for mercy :)

It was all very safe though. She's incredible. :singing:

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2020, 12:26:56 am »
Not much about her here because she doesn't do sensual sessions and like you said no extras. She is fantastic if you want to get slammed down and pinned or choked though.

Offline mike1905

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2020, 10:11:23 am »
I also met sheena for a session a few days ago, and it was like from another world.
I had the last meeting with her almost a year ago. Back then I could keep up with her and we had a sweaty and fairly balanced session. I have had many sessions with the best session girls in the past, and I have always been good at countering them.
It was different this time with sheena. In my opinion, she tripled her physical strength and improved enormously in ground combat. Every attack by me was immediately repelled and I was unable to move within a few seconds. I am 5.11 and 185 pounds. But it must have looked like a child at 8 years old was fighting an adult man.
Sheena's body feels like it's bulletproof. I can only say if you have the opportunity to meet them take this chance. It is the perfect mix of fun and absolute humiliation.
Sheena is the best there is there was and will ever been.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2020, 12:24:26 am »
I'm tempted. I haven't done a session in years, and she is coming to NYC tomorrow.  I'm tentative though as it doesn't seem like she has a lot of openings.  I imagine she'll come by again some time.

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2020, 07:48:48 pm »
If you're expecting fun and excitement, DON'T WASTE your time.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2020, 02:12:32 am »
That's a matter of opinion. She already has hundreds of fans who disagree that her sessions aren't fun and exciting.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2020, 07:17:30 am »
That's a matter of opinion. She already has hundreds of fans who disagree that her sessions aren't fun and exciting.

I haven't met her, but from what I can gather from reading her profile and her reviews, she's about wrestling and strength related things. And it sounds like she's really good at it.

It doesn't sound like she offers much for people into MW and sensual things. If she doesn't offer those things, then somebody going into a session with her expecting that stuff is probably going to come away disappointed.

Somebody, please correct me if they met her in person and I'm wrong.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2020, 01:00:12 am »
I haven't met her, but from what I can gather from reading her profile and her reviews, she's about wrestling and strength related things.
Exactly. Very clear on her profile. Book someone expecting what she tells you not to expect and well.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2020, 11:14:42 pm »
I've met over 40 wrestlers an sheena is at the top, the speed an skill an strength is unreal. She is the nicest wrestler i ever met an probably best looking. Its a very dominant expirience, now she has put on alot more muscle i don't what to expect in our 3rd match

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2020, 03:34:20 am »
I believe she actually wrestled and competed and comes from a family that does so. She has also gotten thicker lately and looks stronger and is amazingly hot. Haven't seen her but DAMN. She has a video lifting a 185lb guy for about 15 minutes with heels on which I just seen clips and she looks amazing. Her and Amazon warrior definitely the hottest session women out today

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2020, 03:37:45 pm »
I believe she actually wrestled and competed and comes from a family that does so.
She's a world-class black belt in Judo. She and Warrior are friends and tour together, don't know if they will be in America together like happened last year again though.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2020, 10:51:14 am »
I've seen a few of her videos where she easily just mopped the floor with some pretty good female wrestlers.  At 60 yrs old, don't think the body wants to bend like it use to. The wrasslin stuff is over for me boys. Totally a hot girl, with a serious body, and skill to boot...maybe 20yrs ago.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View