Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by badabada on 18 Jul 2018
  • musclegrama

K+
  • #2 by Old Surehand on 18 Jul 2018
  • Let me add that she's 62 years old, as of this post, and blessed to be alive today. She was diagnosed with stage 3 Hodgkins Lymphoma at age 26. It had even spread to her spleen, which had to be removed. She also had to have 3 different bone marrow biopsies. After 6 months of chemo, the cancer went away. After 6 weeks a CT scan showed something in her chest so she went through another round of chemo, for almost another year.
    I'll let her tell you what happened next: "In March of 1983, my CT scan showed that I might have more cancer in my lower abdomen, so I was scheduled for more surgery. I had so many people praying for me, praying for a miracle. One of my friends was a nurse who worked in the recovery room at the hospital where I was having my surgery. When I woke up she said, 'Leslie, It’s a miracle! There was no cancer in you! None at all!' She kept having to repeat it because I was so overwhelmed with joy!"

35 years cancer free. What an inspiration.
  • #3 by Old Surehand on 19 Jul 2018
  • 2018  NPC TEEN COLLEGIATE & MASTERS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS : Women's Masters Over 60(1st)

• #4 by bicepboy on 23 Jul 2018
  • Very inspiring storyl! Much to respect and cheer.

But, would it be crass to observe that she's got great pecs?

• #5 by VikingPT on 28 Aug 2019
  • 2019 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Masters Championships (Women's Bodybuilding Masters)

Download available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/i9irjovwlj8qzcb/Leslie_Heidemann_-_2019_IFBB_Pittsburgh_Pro_Masters_Championships.zip/file
  • #6 by Old Surehand on 24 Jul 2021
  • 2021 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Masters Championships

• #7 by VikingPT on 25 Oct 2021
  • 2021 IFBB Legion Sports Fest Pro (14th place in Figure Masters Over 50, 5th place in Figure Masters Over 60 and 3rd place in Figure Masters Over 65)

Pages:
Actions