Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572614 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:33:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 60918 times)

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
NEW HBC SITE
« on: December 01, 2016, 08:22:32 pm »
hey as you all may notice, the herbicepscam site is updated, and  it is improved.  What do you think about it, and especially for the prices;;; I think the prices are a bit more up than they were in the past, so that means some  less private chats  than before.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

NEW HBC SITE
« on: December 01, 2016, 08:22:32 pm »

Duke69

Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 09:05:04 pm »
I can't find " My Favorites"

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
Herbiceps
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 09:28:06 am »
What has happened to Herbicepscam?  It seems to have changed ?

Offline matteos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 10:27:54 am »
It seems the standard minute rate is now 5 dollars, while it was 3.99 in the past.  25% increase...hmm....

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 12:24:32 pm »
It seems the standard minute rate is now 5 dollars, while it was 3.99 in the past.  25% increase...hmm....

yup anytime a system converts from $ to credits it is worse for us as the buyer, always having to calculate how much money we are actually spending. much would have preferred staying on dollar system

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 01:37:50 pm »
The point is to get you addicted, spending more money than you thought you were. I won't be joining the new site.

Looks like about $4.50/min for premium, $7.50-8.50/min for one-on-one, lol (probably more for the more expensive girls, can't see their prices if they're offline). If what I heard was true about girls not being able to sit in empty premium/fantasy like before, I suspect many girls will get frustrated enough with the free banter to quit.

Of course they don't really care about their customers, they just care about money. Not too long ago you got a 15% bonus for spending $100 ($15). They said "oh hey guyz more bonus" get $30 on $250. I guess they expected people to be too stupid to notice that's only 12%, and their bonus on $100 was reduced to 10%. Plus they took years and years to update the platform.

Still, it's not the most expensive site out there. I recently came across a site called flirt4free (stupidest name ever). Normal webcam girls there, only a few girls there with even a hint of muscle. But some of those girls were charging 120 credits/min ($12). I'm sure those girls probably only make 10-20% of what customers spend, but that was still insanely expensive.

Webcam just isn't a good deal. An hour of premium is the low end of a session cost. An hour of one-on-one is more than an hour-long session for most providers, even when you include gas/parking/tolls/paypal fees.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 02:46:47 pm »
The point is to get you addicted, spending more money than you thought you were. I won't be joining the new site.

Looks like about $4.50/min for premium, $7.50-8.50/min for one-on-one, lol (probably more for the more expensive girls, can't see their prices if they're offline). If what I heard was true about girls not being able to sit in empty premium/fantasy like before, I suspect many girls will get frustrated enough with the free banter to quit.

Of course they don't really care about their customers, they just care about money. Not too long ago you got a 15% bonus for spending $100 ($15). They said "oh hey guyz more bonus" get $30 on $250. I guess they expected people to be too stupid to notice that's only 12%, and their bonus on $100 was reduced to 10%. Plus they took years and years to update the platform.

Still, it's not the most expensive site out there. I recently came across a site called flirt4free (stupidest name ever). Normal webcam girls there, only a few girls there with even a hint of muscle. But some of those girls were charging 120 credits/min ($12). I'm sure those girls probably only make 10-20% of what customers spend, but that was still insanely expensive.

Webcam just isn't a good deal. An hour of premium is the low end of a session cost. An hour of one-on-one is more than an hour-long session for most providers, even when you include gas/parking/tolls/paypal fees.
yup very true, and as you alluded to many of these changes are probably not good for the girls either. I doubt they want all the email requests and such they will get through the messaging system offline and if they can't sit in prem chats they will be annoyed also

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 02:59:04 pm »
yeah, and maintaining a "fan club" page probably won't excite them. I don't know what's on it, but if it's like fan club pages on other cam sites, where they have to fill out questionnaires detailing their personality and kinks, upload extra fan club photos (which will undoubtedly get leaked here), have recorded performances available to view (and on those sites, I don't think the girls make any money for people watching recorded shows), and occasionally link them to even more intimate access via snapchat IDs or whatever, I can't imagine that being a good deal for the girls. one thing about the old site was a girl could just jump on once or twice a month, make some extra cash, and not get too involved with the dudes.

I remember one girl every time I went in premium with her would say something like "thank god, thought I was going to need a xanax." Not exactly the best way to start a private chat to start complaining about all the annoying guys in free chat. Then again, I've never been bombarded by 20-50 guys approaching me at once asking me for my weight, bicep size, telling me they're selling photos of me, etc.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 03:15:45 pm »
yeah, and maintaining a "fan club" page probably won't excite them. I don't know what's on it, but if it's like fan club pages on other cam sites, where they have to fill out questionnaires detailing their personality and kinks, upload extra fan club photos (which will undoubtedly get leaked here), have recorded performances available to view (and on those sites, I don't think the girls make any money for people watching recorded shows), and occasionally link them to even more intimate access via snapchat IDs or whatever, I can't imagine that being a good deal for the girls. one thing about the old site was a girl could just jump on once or twice a month, make some extra cash, and not get too involved with the dudes.

I remember one girl every time I went in premium with her would say something like "thank god, thought I was going to need a xanax." Not exactly the best way to start a private chat to start complaining about all the annoying guys in free chat. Then again, I've never been bombarded by 20-50 guys approaching me at once asking me for my weight, bicep size, telling me they're selling photos of me, etc.

agreed clearly whoever in charge has no idea about normal implementation for upgrades and changes in software and similar products. The site was great because it was simple and to the point, connect viewers with girls to flex and pose for money on camera. we get our fan site and all the other stuff from others sites.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 03:20:05 pm »
I mean I'm not saying the old site was good. it was shit from a technology standpoint. but increasing the prices risks losing the customer (like me) and some of the new features risk losing the girls. I guess they'll see. I'm sure they'll still have their fair share of suckers who will dish out the cash on any platform.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 03:24:32 pm »
I mean I'm not saying the old site was good. it was shit from a technology standpoint. but increasing the prices risks losing the customer (like me) and some of the new features risk losing the girls. I guess they'll see. I'm sure they'll still have their fair share of suckers who will dish out the cash on any platform.

the biggest problem with the last site was the technology, the correct implementation would have been to updated the interface and back end then gradually add features if needed and wanted by customers.
oh well

as long as they get the tech running well site will do ok as u say as people are gonna be needing to spend on these ladies somehow

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2016, 03:29:28 pm »
According to herbiceps, there are no more PMs in free chat (even though the girl can choose whom to PM), max premium will be $4 tomorrow (I guess unless they see enough spending today that they don't care to change it), and "they also can now do one on one starting at 3-4 dollars instead of minimum 6 so price freedom went both ways" lol. Like a girl is actually gonna choose to do one-on-one for $3.

I guess some of the issues will get fixed. They'll still have some problems to deal with though.

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2016, 03:30:26 pm »
I am not a big fan of new site myself:

1. Harsh price up - if it is not back to what was before the change I am done. I give 0 fucks about happy hours etc (which is interesting btw. - happy hour can be set once per week - why?)
2. No PM in free chat - dont care how annoying it was for the ladies - she should be Pming people with money... Now no easy way to set up requests

I woulda just upgrade to HD and leave how it was before... Addtionally I fully agree with the sessions vs cams argument. If only I was living in UK, USA or so...
Down with new HBC :)

asapferg

HBC has gone to shit.
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2016, 05:25:23 pm »
As you all know Herbicepcam.com has upgraded earlier this week. The problem is they haven't fully worked out the kinks in the new site. The site was only down for a day. When you overhauling a website at least give it a week or more to get all if any problems work out. And now they want to charge you to be a VIP member. As long as I was spending over $200 bucks I was a VIP member. The site was ok before, just a few problems. I probably won't be going to it for awhile till it straighten itself out. :angry: :hellno: :look:

• Activity:
    0%
Re: HBC has gone to shit.
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2016, 07:21:52 pm »
On the plus side, now that the site is a disaster and they're going to be losing money, they're actually going to have incentive to do something about it.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View