Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572798 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:51:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Sydney's Elite Sirens
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sydney's Elite Sirens  (Read 8266 times)

calico57

Sydney's Elite Sirens
« on: November 13, 2015, 02:38:50 am »
Anyone join this site yet? http://www.sydneyselitesirens.com/

Has Sydney Thunder, Skylar, and Rapture. Are the videos in the member section just short clips, or full videos (whether that means 5 minutes or 30 minutes)?

Forum Saradas

Sydney's Elite Sirens
« on: November 13, 2015, 02:38:50 am »

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sydney's Elite Sirens
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 12:54:26 pm »
full vids :) Sydney rocks!

calico57

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 01:12:39 pm »
Damn! How is it possible to get all that for $13/month (after a slightly more expensive first month)? Unless she only releases one video per month or something.

calico57

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 03:25:49 am »
I'm also assuming this site is actually run by Sydney and not the hdphysiques guy... the website seems a little more "raw" and the girls seem to be just Sydney and a few of her friends. I think I'll give it a shot.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 09:34:12 pm »
DEFINITELY worth it.  I'd pay 2-3x the price. :)

Also check out www.skylarrene.com
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

calico57

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 01:19:02 am »
Well I guess I'll give my review. It has good content (same as Tanya's new TF site). But the production quality (camera work etc.) isn't as good as it was when she worked for the HDPhysiques guy. More importantly, updates are not as consistent. So it's still good to join for a month every once in a while. But I wouldn't stay on long-term.

Offline d123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 01:57:42 am »
I would strongly avoid purchasing from this site.

Elite Sirens is now a streaming only provider. You no longer can download the videos you purchase and watch them via your own big screen setup (e.g. AppleTV + Infuse).

Instead you rent the videos and you can only watch via a streaming web browser.

Fool me once, never ever again.

Awefilms, Muscle Angels, FTV, Amy's Conquest are so much better.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 07:20:16 pm »
I would strongly avoid purchasing from this site.

Elite Sirens is now a streaming only provider. You no longer can download the videos you purchase and watch them via your own big screen setup (e.g. AppleTV + Infuse).

Instead you rent the videos and you can only watch via a streaming web browser.

Fool me once, never ever again.

Awefilms, Muscle Angels, FTV, Amy's Conquest are so much better.

Apples and oranges. With all due respect to you as a consumer who can determine what YOU consider fair value, there's no legitimate comparison between full-time producers with 10-20 years of experience and models who produce their own content.

Did you ask them why they went to streaming only?
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2021, 08:15:09 pm »
Of course it's piracy. You have to ask yourself as a producer if it's worth alienating and losing X% of your customers just to cut out piracy. I'm on the side of "I don't want to watch this on my computer" as a customer and the side of "I don't want to annoy my good customers" as a business person. I suppose it's fair to only allow you to stream if you just get a monthly membership, but when you "buy" a video and can't even download it, it sends the wrong message to the customer (I think this is the case, the one video I bought from one of her friends' sites I was unable to download way back when). It's not fun to be a good customer who has never stolen anything in one's life and get a markedly worse experience despite that, or in some cases, to be complained to about piracy if you ever engage in discussions about it.

On the other hand, this is unfortunately the path everyone is taking with "life as a service." These days you can't even buy video editing software from Adobe. You have to rent it month after month after month.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Sydney's Elite Sirens

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View