Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572491 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:49:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Online Female Personal trainer  |  SPANISH - Leidy Hernandez
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SPANISH - Leidy Hernandez  (Read 8063 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
SPANISH - Leidy Hernandez
« on: August 03, 2015, 09:49:17 pm »
info@leidyhernandez.com

Programa de Dieta y suplementación (personalizada) $65.00
Progamas Fitness de 3 - 6 - 12 meses $120.00
Programa de Entrenamiento y suplementación (personalizado)  $65.00

Biography:

I am of Dominican descent , I was born in La Vega, Dominican Republic , although I have lived most of my life in Spain.  Because of that I have 2 Nationalities, Dominican Republican and Spanish because of my mother and I now live in Denmark.

I am very passionate about sports. Since childhood my attention has been drawn to anything that has to do with physical activity.
When I was 6 years old, my grandfather taught me to ride horses in fine step.
Before I got started in the world of fitness I had practiced other sports like:
Sprint running, I also used to run long distances and did the Discos throw.

As a Latina and Caribbean woman, dancing and rhythm is in my blood, so for a while I devoted myself professionally to teach Latin dance, spinning and weight classes.

I started training for bodybuilding at age 16 , due to my privileged genetics for this sport, I found it very easy to build muscle, which motivated me a lot and made me think about the world of competing, but my studies at that time occupied much of my time and therefore it was not possible up until 5 years later, when I competed for the first time in 2012. I became a two-time champion of the Canary Islands and the Spanish junior champion. The same year I made my debut in the prestigious international competition, The Arnold Classic Europe. Since then I 've only focused on working harder to keep improving.

I am not only dedicated to sports I also like to study to achieve more knowledge of all which is humanly possible. That same desire to obtain more knowlege, especially about the human body prompted me to take many courses such as:.

EDUCATION:
- Degree in Psychology
- Diploma in Beauty Stylist
- Diploma in Tec. Nursing.
- Diploma in Pharmacy Assistant.
- Diploma in Windows Systems.
- Courses in Nutrition & Sports supplementation.
- Personal Trainer

From a very young age I have always liked to stand out in everything I do, the word mediocrity is not written in my brain. I fight for everything I want and because of that I have won Math and Science competitions, The School Merit Award, won an EU Scholarship and Fellowship winner of the FALCONBRIDGE award (International company).
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Online Female Personal trainer  |  SPANISH - Leidy Hernandez

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View