Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572859 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:21:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strap on sessions  (Read 97577 times)

Offline fbbfan31

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Strap on sessions
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2021, 06:24:56 pm »
Does anybody know if Heather Armbrust or Muscular Goddess to strapon sessions? If neither do is there any recommendations, looking for a fbb near 200 ibs?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2021, 06:24:56 pm »

Offline wrestleme2019

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2021, 07:04:41 am »
Muscular godess does them but she's very pricy

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2021, 08:02:25 pm »
I talked to Muscular Goddess about strapon on HBC and I’m convinced it would be worth the price.  :wow:

Offline tbinalmit

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2021, 04:53:04 pm »
I like strapon.  I’ve be pegged by Tapered Physique and Gia Primo. Both were amazing and gentle. Sara Lips will do it if you bring your own. Which session girls currently offer strapon now?

TP I think enjoys pegging guys more then we enjoy getting pegged by her which is a good thing.

I had my first session with TP in February and I didn’t tell her I liked anal play at all and in the middle of the session she has me lay down and arch my ass up and starts dry humping it and could tell I LOVED it. She started humping harder and harder and then she started to finger my ass and it felt amazinggggg. She flipped me over and finger banged me so hard and used coconut oil as lube. She took her other hand and told me, “suck on daddy’s cock” and I sucked furiously. She then put her 6” heels on and made me stand in front of a mirror while she finger banged me and made me lean over a table and made me watch myself get fucked. She even grabbed my man boob (I’m a bit chubby and it was hot cuz she was taller than me by a few inches in those heels) and said, “these are my tits”. She ended it off with her perfect ass cheeks on my face while I worshiped her abs and she gave me a happy ending while fingering tf outta my ass. I can’t wait to see her again 😍😍

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #124 on: June 18, 2021, 08:28:14 am »
There is something special about being fingered. It doesn't require any equipment and she's doing exactly the same thing to you that men do to women.
And because no equipment required, it's more spontaneous. If you are being genuinely overpowered, a wrestling match can turn into sexual humiliation in an instant, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2021, 02:46:16 pm »
Muscular godess does them but she's very pricy

Where the hell did you get that Muscular Goddess practices that?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2021, 10:17:27 pm »
If you guys like pegging, Muscle Milf Susan Kay is your woman. I didn’t let myself get pegged but boy does she love playing with ass!  And she wanted to peg me but not my thing!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #127 on: November 12, 2021, 09:23:49 pm »
If you guys like pegging, Muscle Milf Susan Kay is your woman. I didn’t let myself get pegged but boy does she love playing with ass!  And she wanted to peg me but not my thing!
Ahhh, Muscle Milf SK!  I discovered, quite by accident, that apparently there is a small button about two inches inside my ass that, if touched, will make a sound like a cocking shotgun . . . Chk Chk! . . . followed by a shotgun sound blast that leaves a hole in the wall and egg whites all over the side of her neighbor's house.  After our session was over, and I was heading to my car, the neighbor was looking at his wall and said, "Fuck!  I got egged!  But htf did they remove the yolk?"

After that, I needed a cocktail and a nap.  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2021, 05:01:23 pm »
Ahhh, Muscle Milf SK!  I discovered, quite by accident, that apparently there is a small button about two inches inside my ass that, if touched, will make a sound like a cocking shotgun . . . Chk Chk! . . . followed by a shotgun sound blast that leaves a hole in the wall and egg whites all over the side of her neighbor's house.  After our session was over, and I was heading to my car, the neighbor was looking at his wall and said, "Fuck!  I got egged!  But htf did they remove the yolk?"

She surprised fingered you?

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2022, 05:17:11 pm »

She surprised fingered you?

Yep!  :D

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2022, 06:22:54 pm »
Being taken by force by surprise is hot, even if a bit of a grey area in terms of consent.
Unless turning up to her sessions counts as consent!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2022, 08:35:29 pm »
Being taken by force by surprise is hot, even if a bit of a grey area in terms of consent.
Unless turning up to her sessions counts as consent!

Yh imagine booking a normal muscle worship session and then ending up being tied up naked on her bed whilst she's mercilessly pounding away whilst you are screaming in pain.

Stop getting my hopes up.  ;)

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2022, 11:54:49 am »
I wouldn't want to be tied up, what's the point in all those muscles if it's the ropes or cuffs that are restraining you.
If a woman is going to dominate me in that way, I'd expect her to earn it by being able to overpower me and hold me down, and the lady in question a few posts above should certainly be well able to do that!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2022, 07:33:29 pm »
I wouldn't want to be tied up, what's the point in all those muscles if it's the ropes or cuffs that are restraining you.
If a woman is going to dominate me in that way, I'd expect her to earn it by being able to overpower me and hold me down, and the lady in question a few posts above should certainly be well able to do that!

Agree.  If I'm going to get owned, I want to at least me a worthy opponent . . . uh, semi-worthy?  Heehee!

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2022, 02:10:17 am »
Yes thats what its all about

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View