Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574148 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:17:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  what would you do?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what would you do?  (Read 7400 times)

Offline Odlaw

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
what would you do?
« on: April 22, 2017, 03:21:25 am »
Had a one on one meeting at work the other day with a manager from another department.  I had never met the other person, who had a unisex name but for some reason I assumed was a male.

Anyway, "he" was a she - early/mid 30's, blond, tall and slim, wearing a skin tight, high neckline red sweater (and a wedding ring).  When she sat down in the office, I immediately noticed that the sweater, also tight around the arms, showed disproportionately large upper arms.  When she bent her arms there were formidable biceps straining against the sweater.   Of course I also had to notice that she had very small breasts, and either wasn't wearing a bra or it was so thin that her nipples showed through.  Super flat stomach but I couldn't see abs.

I had to force myself to look her in the eyes so I wouldn't stare at her arms.  As you might imagine, this was quite difficult for a muscle lover.  Meeting finally ended and she left.  We will likely have to meet a couple more times.

So - do I keep my mouth shut and avoid any potential awkward moments, comment on something fitness related ("I can't wait to get to the gym tonite"?), comment directly about her ("you look like you work out"?)?   Not sure what the endgame is, but  I can't get her image out of my head.  It's so much easier doing sessions, when both of us know exactly why we're there.

Forum Saradas

what would you do?
« on: April 22, 2017, 03:21:25 am »

phy911

Re: what would you do?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 03:51:03 am »
Use a computer with internet to open an anonymous browser page. Plug her name into a search engine. I would suggest Duckduckgo instead of data collecting google. See what social information you can find out about her without using your own login on social media sites. Avoid doing this on a phone or work computer to decrease chances of tracking or showing up on suggested friends feeds. If she is married with kids then you have to question your motives as well as her morals. If you become the home wrecker are you ready to face the consequences. Do you want to be a step dad? 

If none of the above is the case or doesn't matter to you look for common grounds and interests. Don't mention her physique until you have developed a decent rapport. Even if you've become comfortable talking to her I would not do it in a work setting. Tread carefully because you could set yourself up for a sexual harassment case.

Good luck and may the force be with you.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 04:17:19 am »
Agree with Street Fighter. There's no endgame here, except for ending your job. Enjoy the visual and keep your mouth shut unless she opens the door. Even then, you should stick to a clinical conversation about working out and competing. Any more and you're in the danger zone.

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 06:51:08 am »
SHe is married, or at least has a ring. Let it go. ENjoy the view, but as the others have stated, stick to work at work, or you will be on the wway out the door
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 12:12:30 pm »
Like bobsaget said, she is married.....so, there is no endgame!  I have seen too many marriages and careers cut short because of office shenanigans.  As tempting and convenient as it may be, as men we must use our head above our waist.  I have always told myself, "you can't afford her!"

Now, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a casual conversation about the gym, etc.

Cheers! 

pbo4muscle

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 12:45:31 pm »
Street fighter knows he spy game, copy it :)
If you still interested, and decide to have a try at her, protect your back, especially job wise.
She is responsible for her relationship(-s) with other people, NOT you.

Good luck!

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2017, 01:07:07 pm »
She is married that should tell you to keep it professional!

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 01:10:22 pm »
Street fighter knows he spy game, copy it :)
If you still interested, and decide to have a try at her, protect your back, especially job wise.

Good luck!

Offline joe6345

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2017, 01:11:26 pm »

Good luck!

Lol it takes two to tango. unbelievable.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 02:14:54 am »

When somebody knowingly pursues a married woman, and they get hurt, I have difficulty mustering any sympathy for them. They're responsible for any consequences, including if something happens to her.

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 10:58:32 pm »
Agree with bubba.  Just casually strike up a conversation about the gym, working out, etc.  Say something like "get the feeling you workout.  was trying to figure out a plan for myself.  what do you think about..." something you would just talk about with anybody.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 12:19:11 am »
Does she have a sister or cousin who works out? You should garner this info from her without going full stalker like that other guy suggested.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

phy911

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2017, 05:00:58 pm »
Does she have a sister or cousin who works out? You should garner this info from her without going full stalker like that other guy suggested.

"Got a sister?" Was that what you said to Tonya Knight at the Jan Tana before she knocked you out? It must have been something equally as brilliant. Please do share.

pbo4muscle

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2017, 08:33:14 pm »
Or just talk to her like a normal person and ask her if she is married, with children etc etc... Right (?)

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2017, 07:29:23 am »
Or just talk to her like a normal person and ask her if she is married, with children etc etc... Right (?)

that is just a great idea. treat her like a normal person and just chat with her over non threatening, normal everyday things. Get to know her. Be a friend if she needs one, and you should be able to work that out pretty quick.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  what would you do?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View