Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579867 Posts in 73851 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 01:42:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: René Campbell  (Read 77581 times)

Offline charliew

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Rene Campbell session
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2012, 10:48:00 pm »
Did i tap? Of course i did!!!  Rene does a slow build up of pressure that quickly becomes unbearable. It doesn't seem to require much effort on her part either which is not surprising when you see the size of her legs! She also gave me a head scissor which was comparable to being underwater with your head in a vice!  And no i was not nude but thanks for asking LOL
User is currently banned [View]

tiki77

« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2012, 01:56:32 pm »
Did i tap? Of course i did!!!  Rene does a slow build up of pressure that quickly becomes unbearable. It doesn't seem to require much effort on her part either which is not surprising when you see the size of her legs! She also gave me a head scissor which was comparable to being underwater with your head in a vice!  And no i was not nude but thanks for asking LOL

Jesus if you tapped from a bodyscissor then she must be strong. I'm going to look into her for sure.

Thanks for sharing!

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2012, 05:03:20 pm »
 Karma for the nudity answer, Charlie.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline arpeggiochords

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2012, 11:18:38 am »
I see she visitis three cities in Germany. Could somebody please convince her to go to Hamburg, too?  ::) Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin are too far from my place...damn, I wish she went to Northern Germany. Or Scandinavia.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2012, 05:49:07 pm »
I see she visitis three cities in Germany. Could somebody please convince her to go to Hamburg, too?  ::) Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin are too far from my place...damn, I wish she went to Northern Germany. Or Scandinavia.

I am sure offering to see her for 2 hours would get her to list. She did have Helsinki up (not sure if that's technically Scandinavia or not) but not enough showed interest.
   Don't feel bad - she won't come to Scotland either.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2012, 08:28:22 pm »
@charliew, you're right she does have beautiful thumbs (I knew there was something about her).
Pictures on the left is the one you refer to I guess, and picture on the right is my prefered one, proving she is a perfection of Nature from head to toes.

Offline charliew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2012, 06:05:02 am »
Hey, jump in the car and drive to Berlin....after all you've got the autobahn out there, you'll be there in a couple of hours! I myself spend the best part of a couple of hours in the car to see Rene...IT IS WORTH IT!!

Offline arpeggiochords

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2012, 09:23:21 pm »
Dear Charlie, once I drove 4 hrs to se Jana in Hamburg...1 hr more and we're there...

Offline charliew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2012, 05:20:43 am »
Dear Charlie, once I drove 4 hrs to se Jana in Hamburg...1 hr more and we're there...
Exactly! Pedal to the floor my friend!! ;)

drukky

René Campbell Session Review
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2012, 04:24:44 pm »

Any good recent session reviews with René Campbell, please?

Or has she done some mixed wrestling or domination videos yet
to evaluate whether she is any good at all?

:thanks:  for all your answers in advance and Karma +++

:singing:  :hey:   :clap: :clap: :clap:

diddi69

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2012, 07:20:25 pm »
I will meet Rene in London very soon, after she hs returned from her holidays. I admit that I'm pretty excited about that  :) Hopefuly she will still be in a defined shape. Does anyone know if the are some wrestling videos of Rene somewhere in the web?

Offline azsteve1217

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2012, 07:37:50 pm »
I know this is going to drive you guys crazy but Rene is currently staying at my house in the Phoenix area. She's here for 10 days and will be returning to the UK on the June 14th. Everything that has ever been said about her on this forum is true plus much, much more. She is big, strong, defined, friendly, humble and an absolute delight to be with. She just finished a couple of days sessioning and I know is looking forward to getting back into sessions once she returns to England and then on to Germany. As you know she just finished an  International BB contest in Zagreb and needed some down time before starting training for the Arnold Madrid. Her biggest desire is to lie by my pool and enjoy the sun and heat in Phoenix. She is constantly commenting how remarkably sunny and warm it is, after all, she is accustomed to the dreary coast of England.  Before you all ask....we met in London several months ago during a session and became close friends.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2012, 08:08:15 pm »
Rene Campbell I ♥ Saradas

I Saradas

Offline charliew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2012, 08:21:47 pm »
I know this is going to drive you guys crazy but Rene is currently staying at my house in the Phoenix area. She's here for 10 days and will be returning to the UK on the June 14th. Everything that has ever been said about her on this forum is true plus much, much more. She is big, strong, defined, friendly, humble and an absolute delight to be with. She just finished a couple of days sessioning and I know is looking forward to getting back into sessions once she returns to England and then on to Germany. As you know she just finished an  International BB contest in Zagreb and needed some down time before starting training for the Arnold Madrid. Her biggest desire is to lie by my pool and enjoy the sun and heat in Phoenix. She is constantly commenting how remarkably sunny and warm it is, after all, she is accustomed to the dreary coast of England.  Before you all ask....we met in London several months ago during a session and became close friends.
Insanely jealous is not even close!!! Lucky guy, she is one in a million. Tell Rene she is missing some wonderful gale force winds and rain!

Offline azsteve1217

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2012, 08:29:07 pm »
I'm picking her up from the gym in a little while and will absolutely pass it on. I'm sure she'll be thrilled that she's missing it!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View