Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580028 Posts in 73879 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 14, 2024, 02:05:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: René Campbell  (Read 77599 times)

m4rkym4rk

Re: Rene Campbell session
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 06:47:06 pm »
i never asked for any extras, was my first and i didnt want to come off as crass

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 06:47:06 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2012, 11:46:37 pm »
Here is my mini review of my time with Rene, last weekend.

Well in my opinion pictures do not do this girl justice. Super pretty in person, and although she doesn't smile in her pictures, she has a great smile. It was my first ever session and a little nervous, but she is freaking awesome. She is about 7 weeks or so out from a contest, but she is in fantastic shape, she has goals (not get to 20 stone as the Sun paper told), more realistic of getting up to 15 stone (210 pounds).

When she answered the door, wearing knee high boot and a teeny bikini, i knew i was going to enjoy my time!

Rene is not a clock watcher at all, we chatted about a lot of thing, and she complemented me on my full sleeve tattoo. There was even talk of her improving her glutes to get them shredded, i mean her arse is perfect now, cannot wait to see it shredded lol

If you haven't seen the new chest pics, my hands can attest to how hard it is, and she can really flex that chest!

Would i go and see her again. Simple answer is absofuckinglutely!

and yes i have rebooked!!  ;)
I Saradas

tiki77

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2012, 01:23:06 pm »
For anyone who has sessioned with her, what are her scissors like? Especially cakedeath who I think said she wasn't that strong/didn't dominate you (which I'm not interested in from a wrestling perspective), but wandered what you thought of her scissors and if they were strong and made you submit?

Thanks.

Offline cakedeath

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2012, 04:25:03 pm »
I didn't think her upper body was particularly strong but then my upper body is stronger than average even though I'm untrained (just naturally stocky). She's a big FBB so I imagine her legs are very powerful.......aren't they all? I didn't experience any scissors but I do remeber her butt was rock hard and I mean rock hard and so were her legs I just didn't test the strength of them. I bet she can provide some pretty excruciating sciccors if that's what you want.

Only a best guess though.

Why don't you ask her in email. When I emailed Brigy she told me I would have to tap.

tiki77

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2012, 09:32:46 pm »
Thaks, did Brigy make you tap?

Offline cakedeath

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2012, 09:57:19 pm »
Thaks, did Brigy make you tap?

Everytime. Her scissors were around my neck and jaw and it was too much.

guile45

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2012, 10:19:23 am »
has anyone done a sensual muscle worship only?
i am not into wrestling, just discovering. maybe with my mouth too, kissing biceps etc. is this ok?

price in pounds?

thanks guys

femusclelover2187

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2012, 10:28:51 am »
I had a very sensual session. She was huge, and very very VERY strong and dominant. Price was average for her service. Pictures don't do her justice...

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2012, 06:41:27 pm »
You stole my old femusclelover handle from the 90s on AOL

gibbster

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2012, 06:56:17 pm »
well, given that he is femusclelover2187 he must be the 2,187th person to have done so...... ;)

Offline edini

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2012, 06:25:30 am »
Can she do lift and carry with 170ibs guy?

Offline edini

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2012, 08:46:44 pm »
Any nudity?

Offline charliew

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2012, 06:37:39 pm »
Well i'm new here and this is my 1st post so here goes. Rene was also my first ever session back in early March and has since been my 2nd and 3rd ever session!! That will give you an indication of what i think of this incredible lady and a lot of what has already been posted will be echoed here. Its a cliche but her photos DO NOT do her justice, a simply beautiful face and dreamy eyes and a smile that's a treat in itself. I think its plain for anyone to see what an amazing physique Rene has. She is packing some serious muscle but is very feminine and curvy..... yes that bum could probably have it's own web-site! Even her thumbs are sexy for crying out loud! (Check out the thumb action on her back lat spread...hypnotising).
As for the sessions Rene is VERY strong, i'm the same height but Renes carrying about 20+ lbs of muscle on me and i could not get out of any of her pins.
My attempts to pin were frankly hilarious, she even talked me through a schoolgirl pin so that knees were nicely placed on her pressure points but she just lifted me straight in the air! Mental! The scissors are killer and as she said to me "you MUST tap out otherwise i'll break your ribs" lol!
To top it all she is the nicest lady as i'm sure others here will agree. Talking and laughing with Rene is every bit as enjoyable as the rest of the session and she has been very generous with her time.
I know i have no basis for comparison with other fbb sessions but i think i may have struck gold at my 1st attempt. lol. She's perfect to me and i don't know why i'm recommending her as like everyone who's met her i just want to take her home!! Form an orderly queue........
User is currently banned [View]

tiki77

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2012, 09:41:34 pm »
The scissors are killer and as she said to me "you MUST tap out otherwise i'll break your ribs" lol!

Wow. What was her bodyscissor like then? Did you tap?

Offline edini

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2012, 10:02:30 pm »
Nudity?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View