Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574157 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:16:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Do you know AI dungeon ? If yes, what's the best FMG story you ever got with it?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Do you know AI dungeon ? If yes, what's the best FMG story you ever got with it?  (Read 2555 times)

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
For those who don't know, AI dungeon is an AI-generated text generator where pretty much anything is possible. Here's a link to it for those interested: https://play.aidungeon.io/main/home

Anyway, unsurprisingly I use AI dungeon a lot for generating FMG content and/or "accomplishing" any sexual desires I have. For those who already use it, what's the best FMG story you've ever got with it ?

Mine was in a world where Futas are rare and have powers of mass muscle growth, height growth and genitalia growth. Thus they have a superiority complex to other genders. I was playing as the futa daughter of a futa who would teach me about my powers and my condition in the most arrogant of ways, training at the gym to show all the males how pathetic they were, flooding it with jizz then going home to have an intense sex scene with her despite her husband (thus my dad) seeing it. He tried to join but we collectively decided to crush him into a pulp with our massive throbbing cocks. And then after that it was just infinite growth until we were the size of the universe all while still having intense sex.

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
After playing around with it for a bit tonight, I got this (which isn’t all of it, but still)

One day, the Earth is conquered by highly advanced, giant, hugely muscular, super strong alien women. This is a shock. For a while, the humans are dominated.
Then they start transforming women they consider worthy into more of them. Men fight back. They're killed or captured in great number. So much so, that they have no choice but to surrender completely.
Men not involved in the rebellion are spared and mostly allowed to live their lives. Some of them have wives who were chosen to undergo the transformation. These women are in a difficult position. They still want to have sex with their husbands, but they now have super human abilities and can easily crush men without breaking a sweat.
Lesbian sex is allowed and encouraged under the alien rule, but sex with men is still necessary for reproduction, so the aliens long ago invented medical nanites that repair the male body as needed. The nanites also feed on testosterone, so men now produce far less of the stuff than women.
Within a few generations humanity largely comes to accept that this is how things are. Of course there are always the fringe groups that hate the transformation and the aliens with a passion, but there's not much they can do.
The world is eventually united as the Empire.
 Human women compete annually in a series of athletic and intellectual tests for a chance to undergo the transformation into a giantess.
The transformation process is quite painful, not to mention dangerous. Fully grown female giants can be quite imposing, and while they suffer none of the drawbacks of regular giantism, their height makes them incredibly strong.
On top of that, even in proportion to their height, they're far more muscular and stronger than any man ever could be, even before the aliens came. Large breasts and wide hips are part of the package as well.
The transformation process is also potentially life-threatening. It happens very rarely, if the candidate survives it, she grows to be a giantess.
On average the growth takes about a week, and the subject grows to between 30 and 40 feet tall. In addition to the great strength that comes with growth, she also gains the ability to withstand great amounts of damage.
For obvious reasons the aliens never had a nudity taboo, and this rubs off on humanity, especially the transformed women. They're completely comfortable with their bodies and don't feel the least bit embarrassed about being naked.
Giantesses, of both human and alien origin, continue to slowly grow and gain muscle all their lives, which due to the Empire's advanced medical technology can last centuries. Many become professional gladiators and fighters, with great success.
Wrestling and general contests of strength are the most popular sports among the giantesses. They also participate in a wide variety of other contests, from javelin to swordplay.
Many giants marry and have giant children, though it is not uncommon for a giantess to have several husbands given the chance.
It is also accepted for women (giantess or otherwise) to have sex with other women, even outside of marriage.
Giantess pregnancies are very dangerous and subject to greater than normal miscarriage or stillborn rates, but the babies that are born are indeed gigantic.
They are exclusively female, and eventually grow to a similar size as their mothers. While the rate of growth is much slower, it's still a very large size.

Space travel has become far more convenient and accessible, although only a small percentage of the galaxy has been explored. The only other intelligent species known to the Empire are the Kirath, who have been nomadic for thousands of years since fleeing their inhospitable homeworld. The Kirath live in extended family groups, alliances of which form large space fleets called Tra-Ganth, which means "Void Refuge" in the Kirath language.
The Empire has an official policy of "gerontocracy", or rule by elders. All higher civil and military positions in the Empire are held by those over the age of twenty.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Never heard of an AI dungeon - thanks for sharing. I'm writing a novel called DnD  about a group of boys and a muscular girl who get swept up into a dungeon so this could be helpful. Thanks

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Never heard of an AI dungeon - thanks for sharing. I'm writing a novel called DnD  about a group of boys and a muscular girl who get swept up into a dungeon so this could be helpful. Thanks

Glad I could help

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Do you know AI dungeon ? If yes, what's the best FMG story you ever got with it?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View