Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574374 Posts in 72883 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 02:03:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Is it ok to compliment a woman on her masculinity?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is it ok to compliment a woman on her masculinity?  (Read 3565 times)

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
Is it ok to compliment a woman on her masculinity?
« on: August 16, 2021, 04:05:16 pm »
Bit of a provocative headline but I'm certainly not talking about insulting a muscular woman by calling her a man, or arguing her womanhood. The comment would be coming from a place of deep attraction to their look, so I'm not saying it to diss them.
I'm just referring to the socially accepted understanding that extreme muscularity is a masculine attribute, and it's one which big FBBs have attained.
Indeed, they've attained a lot more than that, the deep voice, square jaw, etc

The scenario I'm getting at here is if you're face to face with a woman who has bigger pecs than you, boulder shoulders and bulging biceps, it's clear you're not "the man" in the room, in the sense of being able to represent the traditional masculine gender role.
You're probably not going to carry her to bed and she's certainly not going to swoon in your strong (not) arms.
And you're looking for a way to verbally acknowledge this reality.

Now these women didn't suddenly wake up looking like this one morning. They've spent years developing this look, so they know the reactions it provokes but they're certainly proud of it and they want to be admired for it, as supreme muscular specimens.
To be a bodybuilder, male or female, is to seek approval for your look - from judges, audience and fans. So there is an insecurity behind that image of raw power and they do need affirmation.

The question is, there are probably ways of acknowledging their masculine-like power levels which might rub a female bodybuilder up the wrong way or leave her cold and other ways that make her feel good that she has successfully stormed the most precious bastions of masculinity and beaten men at their own game.
Just by displaying her muscles, she's besting men at something which is central to male self-identity.

We've all seen videos where an fbb actress trash talks a puny guy and tells him she's more of a man than him, but that's her telling him that to denigrate him - and anyway it's just for the camera, to sell clips to schmoes.
It might go down differently if the man were to say it first, and admit without prompting that she is indeed more manly than him.

Has anyone ever gotten a bad reaction when they clumsily tried to convey this to a bodybuilder and got the tone wrong?
Or are the advanced fbbs so accustomed to blurted out exclamations and superlatives that anything you say on those lines doesn't have much impact. Just "Yeah, I'm really strong", whatever.

Online FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: Is it ok to compliment a woman on her masculinity?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 06:30:04 pm »
Bit of a provocative headline but I'm certainly not talking about insulting a muscular woman by calling her a man, or arguing her womanhood. The comment would be coming from a place of deep attraction to their look, so I'm not saying it to diss them.
I'm just referring to the socially accepted understanding that extreme muscularity is a masculine attribute, and it's one which big FBBs have attained.
Indeed, they've attained a lot more than that, the deep voice, square jaw, etc

The scenario I'm getting at here is if you're face to face with a woman who has bigger pecs than you, boulder shoulders and bulging biceps, it's clear you're not "the man" in the room, in the sense of being able to represent the traditional masculine gender role.
You're probably not going to carry her to bed and she's certainly not going to swoon in your strong (not) arms.
And you're looking for a way to verbally acknowledge this reality.

Now these women didn't suddenly wake up looking like this one morning. They've spent years developing this look, so they know the reactions it provokes but they're certainly proud of it and they want to be admired for it, as supreme muscular specimens.
To be a bodybuilder, male or female, is to seek approval for your look - from judges, audience and fans. So there is an insecurity behind that image of raw power and they do need affirmation.

The question is, there are probably ways of acknowledging their masculine-like power levels which might rub a female bodybuilder up the wrong way or leave her cold and other ways that make her feel good that she has successfully stormed the most precious bastions of masculinity and beaten men at their own game.
Just by displaying her muscles, she's besting men at something which is central to male self-identity.

We've all seen videos where an fbb actress trash talks a puny guy and tells him she's more of a man than him, but that's her telling him that to denigrate him - and anyway it's just for the camera, to sell clips to schmoes.
It might go down differently if the man were to say it first, and admit without prompting that she is indeed more manly than him.

Has anyone ever gotten a bad reaction when they clumsily tried to convey this to a bodybuilder and got the tone wrong?
Or are the advanced fbbs so accustomed to blurted out exclamations and superlatives that anything you say on those lines doesn't have much impact. Just "Yeah, I'm really strong", whatever.

In the real world, other people don't actually exist for your fantasy exploration unless they have availed themselves as providers of such service OR, of course, you have an intimate relationship with them and all possibilities are on the table.

How often have you complimented women on their femininity? Or is it more socially acceptable to make a general and polite comment about someone's appearance without  assigning gender value to it? Hell, who knows anymore, but I think your question is rooted far more in fantasy than in reality.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 03:44:52 pm »

I don't think this is right at all. At most, if they even think of it in these terms they're trying to decouple that binary. The great majority of fbbs want to be thought of as feminine and want to act that way in most situations. That she's bigger than you is self evident, she's most likely looking for a lot more depth in her interactions with guys.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 12:12:58 am »
In the real world, other people don't actually exist for your fantasy exploration unless they have availed themselves as providers of such service

Obviously I'm talking about a session situation. In real-world interaction with such a woman, I would be far more circumspect and try to maintain a modicum of dignity!
But a session is a kinky encounter in a contrived situation, where you have a sort of permission to acknowledge any sensations of role reversal and maybe be far more open than you would normally be about blurting out whatever you're thinking and feeling.

Interesting observation boyofwinter. My impression would have been that the big fbbs do want to transcend gender norm (within limits, as I still expect most of them to couple up with even bigger guys) but you've met far more such women.

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 11:02:03 am »
Session situation or not, this is asking for trouble. I want to congratulate you on being a desperate, pathetic schmoe fantasist.

Think about your emotional reaction to that last comment and then consider the question in your initial post.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2021, 02:34:06 pm »
Not likely a smart or safe comment to make unless you think you have an oversupply of teeth.  That said, there could be exceptions.  Paige Dumars comes to mind, maybe, or someone else with some transgender tendencies.  There's a non-competitor, middle-aged FBB who recently had her breasts removed so her pecs would be unobstructed, can't recall her name. 

Offline kikichewi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2021, 04:31:06 pm »
bonjour, c'est malpolis, nous construisons du muscle, pas un genre, tu peux dire à une femme "tu es un bonhomme" ou un vrai tomboy, mais implicitement ou ouvertement, parler de ses traits masculins, de sa carrure en la citant non conventionnelle est insultant, car à ses propres yeux elle est ce qu'elle veut etre et qu'elle le prenne bien ou mal, elle a sans doute conscience de l'image qu'elle te renvoie.
tu ne dis pas a une personne en surpoid, tu es bien gros toi, qui l'ai un probleme de santé ou qu'il soit sumo, c'est pareil.
dans un autre cas, si c'est ton amie, et qu'elle n'est pas succeptible, pourquoi se gener 😉
il y'a une culturiste assez connue qui se faisait insulter sur le net pour ses traits trés dur, et quand elle a dis qu'elle avait ses traits de visage depuis l'enfance, personne ne l'a crue jusqu'à ce qu'elle poste des images d'elle enfant. et personne n'a à se justifier ou subir les adjectifs de quelqu'un, exposé au publique ou pas sauf si comme je l'ai dit, c'est ta pote, ma soeur m'appel triple x ou musclor mais c'est ma soeur....
bonne journée à vous

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2021, 03:25:58 am »
Not likely a smart or safe comment to make unless you think you have an oversupply of teeth.  That said, there could be exceptions.  Paige Dumars comes to mind, maybe, or someone else with some transgender tendencies.  There's a non-competitor, middle-aged FBB who recently had her breasts removed so her pecs would be unobstructed, can't recall her name.

On Insta her name is JoJo_Muscle
She seems to revel in posting topless videos which I am always surprised don’t get taken down.

Online FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2021, 12:44:59 am »
It makes no sense to compliment based on masculine or feminine. 
Compliment muscles or body parts. 

In a session, she already knows you like her looks or what she can do.   
IE: Wow you are strong, what nice biceps or abs, NOT you have bigger biceps than a man.   

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2021, 12:56:14 pm »

On Insta her name is JoJo_Muscle
She seems to revel in posting topless videos which I am always surprised don’t get taken down.

That's the one.  Thanks for providing her name, I was blanking on it, and am pretty sure I unfollowed her after reading what she'd done.  A little messed up, IMO.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2021, 07:13:19 pm »
An interesting topic to be sure.  To be open, I'm very attracted to masculine features on my FBBs (strong jaw and chin, strong hands/feet, veins, voice, and many more).  Some see those things as unfortunate side effects to bodybuilding; I see them as added bonuses.  In my fantasy scenario, I would be able to compliment a woman on said features or her overall masculinity and have it be seen in a positive light.

However, in real life, it's probably unrealistic to get that desired result.  Just the same, it's not like women even respond well to complimenting their femininity... it's an odd thing to draw attention to.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2021, 12:00:56 am »
My clickbait headline has clearly landed me on the wrong side of the line.
I wouldn't actually say to a woman that she looks like a man, or even that she has a manly muscles (let alone jawline).

I would say she has better muscles than any man I know, and I could see myself saying that she makes me look or feel girly by comparison.
However if you follow that last statement to its logical conclusion it's implying she is the masculine one, so I posted a more explicit and extreme version of it as the topic headline to see if these conversions happen.

Hey, I've had a big wrestler boast she was more of a man than me in mid-session and force me to agree (while also telling me how easily she could rape me right now) but I wouldn't have dared say that to her first.
Thing is, despite utterly crushing me she wasn't at all masculine in the sense normally meant on this board. She wasn't a bodybuilder with a ripped angular body and pecs for boobs. She definitely lifted, but she was a big overweight bear of a woman with solid curves and big rounded womanly muscles you couldn't see, but whose power I certainly felt.

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2021, 12:09:54 am »
I have worked with some who competed and one who had her pro card. I have had conversations with them and kept everything professional.

I did not go up and ask to feel flexes or anything. The only comment I made was that I understood the time and effort it takes to dedicate to the sport and wished her luck. I didnt say anything like "Wow you look good" or anything.

Just be nice and dont come off like a creep.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2021, 12:31:25 am »
And I doubt Paige Dumars or any of these woman have transgender tendencies. There's a sub-genre of butch queers into gender bending, which is not the same thing.
I am attracted to the masculine fbbs, but Paige isn't for me. I don't know if it's the face, or even if what bothers me is that it's too young a face.

I thought JoJo_Muscle removed her implants, not her breasts. Even if the end result might look the same with that level of muscularity.
She still looks hot.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Is it ok to compliment a woman on her masculinity?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View