Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575466 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 09:04:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Strong Scissors in NYC/Boston/Connecticut
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strong Scissors in NYC/Boston/Connecticut  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Strong Scissors in NYC/Boston/Connecticut
« on: May 11, 2021, 10:31:53 pm »
Thinking of taking trip to the east coast in the summer.   Can anyone give some opinions as to who has the most brutal head scissors in the NYC/Boston/Connecticut area.  I want to make sure I make a good selection and not waste a session.  I have been hearing "Kandy Legs" and "Lia Labowe"

Forum Saradas

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Strong Scissors in NYC/Boston/Connecticut
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 11:04:40 pm »
Ava Simone in Hartford CT..  Amalea Siciliano in NYC

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 04:27:47 am »
I don't do Scissors, but KandyLegs has very good and strong legs.  Look at her photos and they are better in person.   
She is also very creative and sexy.   

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 02:22:50 am »
I agree with FBBMW I Kandylegs has some great legs definitely one of the best in the buisness. She put me in a head scissors and made me tap in seconds she is very creative and very sexy. She is beautiful from head to toe and she gives you a 100 percent of her to you in the session. Derek I guarantee you will have a great session and will not be disappointed.

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 11:15:30 pm »
I was reading Miss V has some impressive scissors.  There was a review on the "© Saradas" board that he got knocked out between 10 and 12 times.  But that being said maybe this person had a low tolerance so it is hard to judge.  Looking to go down to NY/Connecticut area in early August.

If anyone else can attest to Miss V scissor power (good or bad)  it would be appreciated.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 01:54:47 am »
I was reading Miss V has some impressive scissors.  There was a review that he got knocked out between 10 and 12 times.  But that being said maybe this person had a low tolerance so it is hard to judge.  Looking to go down to NY/Connecticut area in early August.

If anyone else can attest to Miss V scissor power (good or bad)  it would be appreciated.
Met but no session. I think she's probably not what you're looking for, a scissors knockout doesn't require power just knowing the right angle for gripping the neck.

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 03:58:56 am »
Had a head scissor sessions with Alex and Kandy Legs (separate sessions) this past weekend.

Setting up the session was easy and straight forward for each girl.  Both girls were communicative as to any session changes and were excellent conversationalists during the session.  Both had very powerful head scissors and both gave 100% effort as they really wanted to make me tap badly.  They were shaking like crazy as they poured on the pressure flexing their abductor muscles to the max.

Although neither of them couldn't make me tap the vast majority would tap out easily.

Both girls had very similar power but I would have to give an endurance edge to Alex.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Strong Scissors in NYC/Boston/Connecticut

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View