Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575521 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 08:42:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Not Fiction: Based on real story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not Fiction: Based on real story  (Read 8413 times)

Offline bigjake737

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Not Fiction: Based on real story
« on: May 03, 2021, 06:11:16 pm »
I rarely write about things that really happened.  This story is more than loosely based off of actual events.  You won’t read about super size women or growing beyond normal.  This is reality.  All the names have been changed… you know the rest of the phrase. Sharing is caring and readers have to know what is certainly possible when it comes to men and women relationships.

Background:   In 1975, I was in my family dentist office with my mother.  I picked up the office stash of magazines; I weeded through the stack and found an article on one of the pioneers of women’s bodybuilding.  Her name was Kelley Everts.  OH MY GOSH… As my faith says, don’t look too hard at something or else you will get too hard.  Needless to say, this was an extremely embarrassing predicament. The dentist was ready to call me in… I had a raging engorgement, and my mom is sitting 5 chairs away from me.  I did the only thing I could think of… I pinched myself REALLY hard.  The pain and the call from the Dental receptionist calmed me quickly.   I put those images of this beautiful body down and walked to get my teeth drilled. That was the genesis of my muscle addiction.  Suddenly, my entire adolescence became intoxicated with female muscle.  I’d waste hours at magazine racks looking to see what was coming next.  In 1979, that moment arrived when a new publication called “Women’s physique world” popped into circulation.  Other teenage boys and hormone raging adults soon had a outlet for their muscle attraction.

No average women had those kinds of builds.  So, when it came to dating or meeting women, you usually went for thin women with some inkling of muscle or the athletic women that played volleyball or basketball.   It was in late 1978 that I noticed this beautiful face outside our dining hall.  Just perfect with a nice smile and beautiful brown eyes.  She was very trim and very tall.  I am tall as well so the height was a big plus.  For muscles, however, the shorter women always tended to add bulk so much faster and often caught the eye of the male muscle admirer.  After this first encounter with this enchanting face, it would take me another year to ask her out on a date.  Then, we would date for about 4 years on and off; mostly on. 

As far as my obsession goes, she didn’t have the kind of build that I admired at all.  She had these super skinny arms (maybe 7 inches around) and her legs were lanky and bird like.  For the first year we mostly had lively conversations and went to the college cafeteria where we joked and had fun.  She was one of the smartest and funniest students around and I really got the impression she was interested.  I played college sports and was always training, so I didn’t have much time for a serious love interest.  I had a major leg surgery in April, and was hobbling around on crutches.  She had been gaining her freshman 15 lbs and looked like she was starting to fill out.  I was on my crutches going to one of those epic college parties when she took pity on me and picked me up in her car.  She was with one of her best friends. 

She wore a very revealing red dress.  Her first conversation with me since my operation and extended absence from school was really great.  I caught up with her dorm life and I told her she really looked great.  She started talking about how she was trying to lose her freshman 15 and started running and lifting weights.  My mind raced to the possibilities and I saw her arm and realized that she had, indeed gained a little girth.  My instant reaction was uncomfortable.  My teenage hormones kicked in and her revealing dress, revealed that her arms, indeed had super potential.   Just prior to exiting the vehicle I had this incredible urge to kiss her.  I resisted as her friend was in the back seat and it would have been an entirely random act.  She would have likely slapped me.

As the school year started in 1979, I worked hard at sports and I would visit the local magazine rack.  I always purchased the Women’s Physique World when it just came out.  I memorized the arrival schedule and ran to the store on the release date.  I would read from cover to cover and remember each of the names of those beautiful bodybuilders.  I then threw away the magazines, before returning to my dorm room.  Such a shame all the money spent when Ebay has those same magazines now selling for $20 plus per issue.  One of those magazines in 1979 was the December issue with Claudia Wilbourn.  She was exquisite.   This was the only issue that I didn’t have the heart to throw away.  I should say, my libido didn’t have the desire to remove that issue from my possession.  She was a knock out.  I kept this magazine in between a page of a very large economic text book.  I carried that text book everywhere. 

On my return from summer, I changed a lot.  For one thing, in the late ‘70s doctors routinely prescribed anabolic steroids for people recovering from physical injuries.  My leg had seriously atrophied so my surgeon gave me anabolic steroids to recover.  I came back to school a good 25 pounds heavier and much more muscular.  My leg was in descent shape to play.  When you give steroids to some one pretty young, you get all kinds of side effects.  My biggest one was a near uncontrollable libido.  I was much more forward with women, for sure. 

I went back to school and picked up where I left off with the “pretty faced” girl.  For the sake of this story, I will call her “Brawnwyn”.  As it happens, we ended up living in the same dormitory on campus.  Brawnwyn was walking to the cafeteria and I caught up with her.  I asked her how she was doing and asked if we could see a movie that night.  Several things about Brawn; 1) she was a gifted conversationalist, 2) she was a disciplined personality, 3) she was incredibly driven.  These three attributes made her very appealing to me. 

Our first date:  it was pure chemistry.  She was still very thin, but she and I just meshed.  She was the perfect date.. she was the perfect women.  I knew that she was special and I knew that this is the kind of woman I’d like to marry.   Yes, marry… it was just one of those feelings.  My serious muscle obsession would take a back seat to relationship. 

For the next 4 years we had this one and off relationship.   Brawnwyn was intense.  She wanted to succeed at everything.  She became somewhat manipulative and extremely jealous; not at all appealing sometimes.   A lot happened over the remaining 3 years of college, but one thing was particularly interesting.  I accidentally left that December issue of Women’s Physique world on my dresser and she came in the room.  It was after we had seen each other a while.  She looked at the picture and made some kind of disparaging comment.  I had a choice at this moment.. I could have lied about where I got the magazine, I could have lied about why I had the magazine, or I could fess up .  I chose a rather middle route.  I remember telling her that the women in the magazine really help me stay motivated to work out.  I reasoned, if they could look that good (an admission that greatly helped me later on) as women and get buff, I certainly could get more so as a man.  (Is a person still in their teens a “man”?).

She seemed to buy my rational.  She then asked me, “do you find them attractive?”.  Of course, you never really answer that question if you want to keep a girl friend, and I should have asked her a very deflective question like:  “I don’t know, do you?”.  Instead I retorted, “yes’, I do.   She was mad at me.  Was this jealousy?  I couldn’t tell.  It might have been disgust, but she seemed to be genuinely interested in the women in the magazine too.   Her anger didn't last long.

No one until that moment knew that I had this magazine in my possession for that many months.  Also no one had suspected me of harboring this secret fascination for women’s muscle.

The end of the sophomore year came quickly and we decided to spend part of next year abroad.   I spent the year, she spent six months.  We dated strongly in Europe.  We were both on strict budgets and she and I both lost a lot of weight.  She went back to her very thin 7 inch arms.  She was the topic of some ridicule at the school.  The teasing took a toll on her psyche.  Her body image was terrible and she lost confidence in public.  There was a girl at the school in Europe that was a rugby player in the states.  She was really muscular.  She suspected that I had a thing for her. Brawnwyn also suspected I had a thing for her.  This caused a lot of tension in our relationship.

As you can expect, we dated until Brawnwyn returned home.  I did date that muscular girl, but we didn’t really have sparks.  Brawnwyn and I wrote letters as phone calls weren’t really practical in those days.  For Easter, "B", as I called her,  (Brawnwyn) sends me a package.  In that package were a whole bunch of chocolates ( a Bunny) and the sports illustrated from March with one of the story headline “Here she is, miss well, what?”.   Wow… this was the first major publication to pick up a female bodybuilding story.  I didn’t have to guess that she knew what I liked any longer.  Unfortunately, my desire to date other women my senior year, prevailed against my desire to be with her exclusively.  I really thought I was all that and asked if we could separate for awhile.

The senior year passed by quickly.  I remember the day we finished our thesis. B came into my room and shared some wine.  We were still friends and we had great history together.  I noticed something a little different about her.  Her leg muscles really developed.  I commented, wow, you really have some shapely legs.  She told me that she took up weight lifting and running.  I was still a little embarrassed by how abruptly our relationship ended.  What is more is that I started to get excited by staring at those well shaped thighs.  I regretted last year’s decision as the break up was entirely my fault.  I told her how good she looked and asked if we could still talk.  Years later, I found out that she often walked by my dorm room just as I was leaving so she could speak with me.  She confessed also that she had still been deeply in love with me.  Her pride kept it from me.  After a few glasses of wine, I started kissing her.  She kissed back.  I knew this door wasn’t entirely shut.   

My first summer of freedom and full time employment came and went.  I thought a lot about B.  We spoke once in a while.  She had this cologne that she would wear when we dated.  Each time in a mall I thought I picked up that scent.  About four months into summer, I gave her a call.  I told her that I had to see her.  She said that she was very busy.  Persistence paid off.  I called her a half dozen times more. She finally agreed to meet.  She said that her schedule was so busy that she only had time to meet me in a gym in Pasadena.  I knew this gym was for hardcore bodybuilders so it was a little surprised to hear that we would meet there.

She was wearing sweat pants and sweat shirts so I didn’t notice anything different about her.  I started to go through the circuits with her. I remember thinking how she was pulling some pretty heavy weights for such a skinny girl.  Finally after about 30 minutes into a free weight session, she removed her shirt.  Holy Guacamole!!! 
Her arms grew a good 4 inches over the last year.  Her back muscles grew as well.  She flexed and said “do you want to feel them [she showed me her biceps]?”.  I swear I was speechless.  I nodded (and likely drooled as well) .   She could clearly see that I was excited; and the worst part is that I felt her arm for an uncomfortably long time.  I told her I was sorry for the long touch it must have been the work out, I was feeling a little dizzy. We spoke for about 20 minutes after the work out.  I told her that she looked amazing.  She went on and on about how powerful she felt and how much she enjoyed flexing for her coworkers.   She no longer had body image issues.  In fact, she liked to show them off.

We started dating again and everything was going amazing.  We decide to go to the movies together.  It was in a place about 45 minutes from our homes.  I still remember the parking lot we were in.   This is when our relationship starts getting interesting.  She is wearing a short sleeve blue dress.  I could see her muscles and we are in the parking lot.  She had a clear vein in her arms as she ran her fingers through her hair. I begin kissing her intensely and I make a play for her by going to second base.  She fights me off but says, I have something more exciting.  She pulls back her short sleeve to reveal her nice bicep and starts flexing her arm over and over again.  About the size of a baseball (speaking about second base); I immediately start going into this dreamy mode and start REALLY feeling her flexing arm.   I lose it… literally start to lose my “seed”, if you know what I mean.  It was both embarrassing to me and empowering to her.  Things, should I say, got way more interesting after that.  We married within 1 year. 

This true story gets much, much better as we build a life together and I reveal more and more of my fantasies and the best part, as I reveal my fantasies, she wants to fulfill them.  How lucky can I be?

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Not Fiction: Based on real story
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 06:23:58 pm »
Nicely done.  Keep it up!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bigjake737

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 12:26:17 am »
As time progressed we had several children.  B had been my wife for several years.  She worked out a lot and went to the Mecca of bodybuilding, Gold’s gym.  She was definitely the thinnest women there.  She took a class with a good friend.  The trainer was a female bodybuilder.  My wife had a great "before picture" in her black 1980s style leotards.  The course was six weeks long and her friend and her were very diligent.  Her body became extremely sexy…. Her sleek muscle growth was noticeable from everyone.  She worked in a high power environment and many of the execs complimented her arms.  She always loved showing them her growth.

Children put a hold on her body building.  As she had each child her body grew a little heavier, and soon she was worried about her abs and her arms.  She put a big hold on her explosive growths while her career and her children took over her life.  She still had a very beautiful physique and she lived a somewhat active lifestyle.

In her mid-40s, the doctor said that she would not be able to bare children.  So, she started extreme work outs with a neighbor.  Her body was shaping up beautifully.  As it happens, sometimes when a women pumps iron regularly and gets on a vitamin kick, their body hormones re-activates.  12 Months after the extreme work outs, she bore her last child.  Complications from the birth made her sterile.

She loved a big family, but the idea of a very large family was over.  In another 2 years, a devastating personal tragedy, her mother's passing away, put her in a  spiraling depression.

With depression also went out exercise and also went a kicking body.  One day after reading an article about the connection between working out and depression relief, she just decided to get her body back.  She came to me and said she wanted to start p90x with me.  It didn’t’ take much for me to accommodate.   We set up our private gym in the garage and we purchased a product called Tren Extreme as a recovery drink.   She was addicted to the chocolate flavor.  By the second 90 day routine on p90x, her arms went from a solid 11 inches to 13.5 inches in 6 months.  Her libido was so strong I suspected something was up with the product we were taking.  Her voice got lower, by a lot.  She was constantly complaining about her weight gain.  I can tell you her body looked better than ever.   In the 70’s and 80’s she wore those ridiculous shoulder pads.  She didn’t need those pads any longer.  Her weight went to 187 lbs.  At 5’10.. she looked amazing at the swim club.  We were in the Jacuzzi with 4 other couples.  The guys were staring at her muscular thighs and her muscle cleavage.  I was the most excited I’d been in a long time.  We went to the theater one night after a long swim.  She wore her black sleek gown.  I put my arms around her shoulders and realized just how thick and beautiful they were. I whispered to her that I was very “randy” and wanted her now.  She grabbed my member in the theater and whispered back… I want you too…. We had a wild ride that night.

As it turned out, she was getting so big because of the supplement, Tren Extreme.  The product had small amounts of real testosterone and the company was eventually investigated by the FBI and the supply dried up quickly.  I reacted quickly to the FBI investigation and purchased 6 large containers before Max Muscle lost its supply.   To this day, she doesn’t know about her sudden growth.  This is a true story.   Each workout she would look HUGE…. One time we were in our private gym.  I was watching her lat pulls and staring at that  large lat spreads.  Her muscles had muscles now.  She was complaining that she couldn’t fit in any of her suits.  I was starting to get REALLY excited. She was also very excited as I promised to satisfy her orally on the bench.  We locked the door of our gym (our children were still at home) and we pleasured each other and worked out for about 30 minutes.  She REALLY started to get turned on by her own growth and her own muscles.  She always complained about being fat (she did weigh a lot) on the supplement but she probably had about 15 percent bodyfat and was super muscular and likely only wanted me to confirm to her that she looked beautiful.  Even writing about this memory is getting me excited.   The six large containers of chocolate flavor Tren Xtreme from Max Muscle would be used kind of like a cycle by me before each reunion or wedding event.  .  Looking back at my actions, it seems very selfish; but my wife really was happy with her body on the supplement.  Happy wife equals a very happy life.

In the next few years, we had reunions and vacations and work outs together.  Eventually she started crossfit.  Some stories will have to wait for the next segment. 

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 02:27:20 am »
Love this story, so amazing to be able to witness your wife's transformation like that. I dream of a similar scenario for me someday.

Offline bigjake737

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 03:07:57 am »
There are so many events that led up to her latest muscle growth.  One of the events that let her to realize that I had a real obsession with female bodybuilding happened without my consent or knowledge in 1985.   Her friend came to visit her from northern California.  She was a small girl with a pretty muscular built and was a collegiate athlete.  She was down from San Francisco for a film festival.  “Pumping Iron 2” was one of the movies she wanted to see and asked B if she wanted to go.  Of course B asked me to go along.  Sure, why not. 

After the movie we had a long discussion about women with muscles.  It was plainly clear that the real quality person in that movie was Bev Francis.   I was extremely excited the entire film.  I am so happy that movie is freely available on youtube now.  It was really a well done movie on a new subject.   It is funny that to this day I wonder about her college friend’s physique.  Did she ever lift like B ?  Both women agreed that Bev had a very attractive personality and they were a little uncomfortable with their attraction to the muscle godess.

Caught red handed.  At various times during our relationship I would be caught with items: mainly magazines.   One of the more embarrassing moments that turned out awesome, was when my wife was clearing out a drawer in our hallway.  At the bottom of the drawer she found a copy of “Female Bodybuilding” with Tanya Knight on the cover.  I really forgot that it was there.  At first she flipped out and then I told her the truth.  Wow … that was a difficult moment.  She told me right there and then “I will build a body like this, but you can’t buy magazines like this anymore”.  What a women.  She was true to her word.  The truth is, she told me later, that she really admired the female bodybuilder body and would love to pose in thongs for me.

We made it a point that on every class reunion we would rent the marriage suite at a hotel and be extremely uninhibited.  Our first 15 year reunion was particularly memorable.  We went to our college reunion and she wore a strapless dress and it showed all her muscles.  Many of her coed friends hadn’t seen her in a long time.  They, of course, were mesmerized on what a great shape she had.  I made sure she doubled up on our Tren Extreme which gave her a slightly bloated for huge muscular build.  There was one classmate that was particularly embarrassing.  He kept taking pictures of her and flirted with her the entire night.  As he was pretty handsome, it was a little intimidating to me. Simultaneously I figured him out pretty quickly:  A fellow muscle admirer.  The other feeling I get when someone stares at my wife is flattery.  I am happy to know that my tastes are more universal than one would think.  She would flex for anyone who asked her and many of the college coeds are already very soft and flabby from desk jobs.  The only ones that seem to be in shape are the ones that are still in the dating market.  The night was remarkable and B received so many complements.  She even got the award for “lease changed”.  I can’t figure that one out as she was never this muscular in college.  She smiled all the way to our hotel room.  When we arrived.. she stripped to her thong and had me do a pure muscle obsession session.  She made me lick her everywhere.  I particularly loved following the line from her muscular calves to the striated inner thighs.  They were muscular and shapely thighs. Her red high heels accentuated every muscle.   She loved bending over backward to show her fully muscular posterior.  She really got into posing.  I must have been panting loudly.  She then showed me her muscular back.  All those work outs gave her a large built without any cellulite.  Truly amazing.  Thick and luscious everywhere.  Again, I was the luckiest guy in the world.

Later on in our relationship, she went through a lower libido.  Her doctor issued her some male hormones… and then everything got very racy.  I still haven't updated you on her crossfit years.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 12:34:28 pm »
Great story so far.  Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more!

Offline bigjake737

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 10:19:31 pm »

For all you guys out there that give your sweeties gifts, you should always avoid two things:  1) Household appliances and 2) Work out gear/ gym memberships.

One of our friends had a cross fit gym.  I was dead sure that my wife would really excel in the socially encouraging environment of CrossFit.  I got a good discount by paying my friend a full year’s membership in advance.  So, I wrapped up the information in a jewelry case and gave her some gold jewelry to go with it.  Her first comment was "GREAT another work out item!!" She asked me a little about the cross fit gym and she was skeptical.  I knew she would be.  After two classes; she was hooked. 

Within 6 months, her fat was down.. her strength was up.  As a result of my operations, my body couldn’t handle that kind of jarring exercise.  One week of cross fit and I had two rotator cuff tears.  It was brutal.  Her body was something else.  In her mid 50’s she was doing the exercises better than 25 year olds.  Her legs became thicker and her arms became more and more defined.  It was clearly not bodybuilding; but she was encouraged and she worked out a lot.   I remember dropping her off at the “BOX” and then picking her up in the car.  As I was pulling up to the box, she was doing a lap around the block.  A pick up truck driver gives her a cat call.  She gives a double bicep flare and the guy just about swallows his chewing tobacco.

After the first month, she started complaining about recovery issues.  She asked if there were supplements she could take that would help her.  I looked up on line and came up with Rad 140 (Testolone). She agreed to take it.  I had no idea how her recovery would benefit from this SARM.  Soon after starting Rad 140, I caught her flexing in a mirror.  She was watching Jeopardy and there is a cabinet mirror near her seat on the couch.  I saw her flexing and pumping up.   She was following the lines on her triceps.  I was in another room so she couldn’t see me watching her; watching her triceps in the mirror.  She was really entranced by her own body.  My normal reaction, an erection was clearly visible.  I always thought it would be exhilarating if she could flex and masturbate in front of me.  Yes it was kinky; and yes I am sure it wasn’t kosher sex, but it would be an amazing site.  The weekend arrived and the kids were all out doing sports.  We were alone.  She winks and tells me to come upstairs.  She breaks out into a thong that just barely covered her body.  I hadn’t really appreciated the amazing lobes of her gluteus maximums.  The thong perfectly framed those lovely lobes.   

I asked her if she would consider self manipulation.  She complied.  Her body was shaking and pulsating so much… I had to help her with her manipulation.  If there is a difference between Testolone and real steroids, I really couldn’t tell.  There are three noticeable effects on a women who is supplementing.  The first one is an engorged clitoris.  Some men are really bothered by the intrusion.  Not me.  I treat it like a litmus test for her excitement level.  If it is the size of a seed; she is moderately excited.  If it is the size of my pinky from the knuckle to the tip… she is beyond passionate and sex will be over the top.  That day with the kids out; the earth moved over and over again as Hemmingway would say.  There is nothing like oral sex with an enlarged clitoris.

The second sign is the deepening voice.  One of our daughters returned from college and told my wife that her voice had gotten VERY deep.  Obviously, I am not into a women with a Barry White voice and Adam’s apple.  But the sound of a woman with an octave or two lower can get me going with a phone call.    It got to the point when she called me to ask me to go shopping for groceries, I would get an erection.

The third sign is hair growth.  It never really came to the hair growth as being a substantial problem  I will say that an occasional long hair would pop out from a mole on her chin and she would take care of it immediately.  She never suspected any drugs would have caused this issue as the women in her family have more hair than normal.

At the second year of CrossFit a serious problem took my wife out of work out circulation for awhile.  Her sternum had a small separation.  It was very scary for her at first.  She took 4 months to fully recover.  Within 6 months after that rest; she was beyond exciting. 

One of her nieces was getting married and this niece thought she was all that. She had very large breasts and was very young.  Some women think that the only thing they need are large breasts and youth and guys will flock to them.  Big breasts do nothing for me or most guys into female muscles.   Honestly, breasts used to do something for me when I was 12.  After that, they only get in the way and  are only useful for babies.  Some guys profoundly disagree with me on this subject.  For some reason, small erect nipples on a mound of pecs do way more for me than any large breasts.   B had taken her body to the next level for the reception of this wedding.  She had me get several other SARM supplements that really got her lean and muscular.  She wore a red dress and again she had red high heels.  The other nieces kept coming up to her and feeling her muscles.  One of them who was a weightlifter said, ‘Aunt you are looking fantastic, what is your training schedule like!!”.   Of course, for me as a husband, I was just as happy as B with the compliment.   The booth pictures of this wedding are some of my favorite of all time.  She did a double bicep pose for the camera; she knew full well that a copy of this double pose would be in the marriage album.   

In a few months, things changed for B.  Her libido crashed and she went to her doctor for advice. It is remarkable what he prescribed.  I was the BIG beneficiary. 

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 10:30:30 pm »
Amazing. Keep going!! +K

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 05:35:53 am »
Truly a great story and I am quite envious.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 11:20:38 am »
WoW amazing. 

You're 2-3 years younger than me.  The days of WPW.  I got it in the mail.  And I used to buy photos sets from it, sets of 20-40 5x7 or 4x6 photos of the FBBs. 

Really good writing.  Lots of detail, and it keeps moving along. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline bigjake737

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 09:50:56 pm »

I was giving some thought into my wife’s change and it was clear that before she became a female bodybuilder, she needed to change her perception of muscles on a woman.  I used to call the 800 numbers to speak to female bodybuilders.  I must have been one of the most boring calls to those fabulously muscled women ever.  Yes.. I was turned on by them and their voice, but more than anything I wanted to find out what made them tick.  How did they get into bodybuilding?  What kept them motivated to change their bodies over so many years?

Invariably the answer was a boyfriend that was into it… or a really bad body image.. or worst; some kind of abuse that triggered them into developing a rock hard body to fend off an attacker (kind of like the Marge Simpson episode).

My wife started off with a lukewarm attitude.    Her behavior suggested that she hated it; but if you dug deeper she really found those women attractive.  Many muscle lusting men wished they could turn the “muscle lust” button on their significant other.  I didn’t cognitively plan for this to happen; it kind of just did.  I wrote earlier about how diligent my wife is;  that explains 90 percent of muscled women.  Another VERY important factor is that my wife wanted to stay married and wanted to please me too.  This is an old fashioned idea; but if you really delve deep into the male psyche you’ll find that there isn’t much there.  We like to be satisfied sexually and nutritionally.  A woman that figures this out and adds a lot of emotional support will be our rock.  I let her know early on that I was extremely turned on by her beautiful body and when she worked out, it became amazing.  She reacted way quicker than most women, so she must have known that she had potential.    She figured out that the more she exercised the more attention she got outside of our marriage.  I would have been intimidated by this if I didn’t completely trust her.  Another old fashioned idea is that if you are a virgin when you marry and your wife is a virgin when she married, then you are not likely to have issues with infidelity.  As she became bigger and bigger; my libido took off and the more attention she got at work the bigger she wanted to become.  This is the cycle I liked.  The biggest factor for her change was probably revenge.  She didn’t have the biggest breast and certainly didn’t start off with nice legs or butt; but she realized that the more and harder she worked out the better her legs looked in a dress or in shorts.  She often asked me “ are my legs too big”  or “are my arms too big?”.  Yeah, like a muscle fiend like me is going to say yes to that.  I just smiled and said that they are amazingly attractive and asked her if she thought they were too big.  Another quick response I came up with was the “you can have fat arms or you can have muscular arms, which do you prefer?”.  She was really satisfied with that one.  Her mother had these big flabby arms and she didn’t find that too attractive.  My wife is very competitive too.  This helps build muscle.

One of the girls on the muscle phone line once counseled me after I asked her how to get my wife motivated to really work out. ‘Encourage her, but don’t make it seem like a chore and don’t push too hard or she will push back.’  It took at least 7 years of compliments and work outs for her to finally commit to pushing her body.  Another thing, you must do is work out yourself.  If she sees this is your commitment; she will likely want to do it with you.   

One of my earlier comments showed that she got really big pretty suddenly. This is true.  Her body had 4 phases.  The first phase was the dating phase:  she was lean and sinewy.  She had natural low body fat and a fairly healthy libido.  The second phase was child rearing.  It was a mixed bag.  There must be a physiological reason for this, but when she was carrying a male (my sons); her libido and exercise patterns were off the chart.  She always gained muscle mass.  When she was “with daughter”.. she was WAY more caring and less likely to work out.  I am not sure if this was my projection onto her or an actual process related to floating male and female hormones.  Either way, when she was pregnant with the boys she wanted sex 3 times per day.  (I told you I was lucky).  In the last few months I was a little intimidated and fearful about hurting the little one.

Her 3rd phase was the depression phase which I’ve already covered and the 4th phase was the “getting huge” phase.  Bodybuilding happens slowly than all at once.  She was working out at least 8 months; every day 1 to 2 hours per day.  Her body slowly built up.  I first recognized it in her arms and thighs.  Then her back and shoulders kicked in.  I see her every day so the real shock was always our friends that hadn’t caught up with her in a while.  One of her friends was a doctor.  We hadn’t seen her in about 5 years.   We went to visit her in the central valley of California and met her in a restaurant.  During our dinner, she looked at B and said admiringly  “wow.. you certainly packed on some awesome muscle girl”.  I almost choked on my lobster.  This “doctor” had once been an ROTC stud and she was telling my wife how awesome her muscles were.  Well, B took full advantage of the situation; took off her sweater and showed those guns.   If you want to see all the muscle fans in a room, have your wife with nearly 15" arms flex and watch the men's faces.  Those that have their mouths open are likely guys that have your fondness for muscles. 
 This was around the same time that we went to the Theaters and I felt her shoulders.  It is always funny that she thought she was fat.  The fourth phase was that she was just HUGE.. not at all what I would call “fat”. 

So in her mid 50s her libido waned.  Well, this is really an understatement.  She was concerned for our marriage and went to speak to her specialist.  He prescribed a drug like Premarin. I am not sure the exact name (I don’t have the habit of looking at her prescriptions).  I do remember her telling me that the drug had methyltestosterone.  She read all the side effects and it reads like some of the posts on the exercise sites where the women is taking her first cycle and she notices “bloating, facial hair, increased clitoris size, lower voice, and acne”.  It also warns about other side effects if the dosage is high.  As it happens the doctor told her to start off at a low dosage and increase until your libido returns.  B had a pretty high tolerance for testosterone as it turns out.  By the time she realized she was taking too much; we were having sex 3 times a day.  I can’t say I minded; this was the best sex we’ve had in our marriage.  We did the movie version of sex.  She came to the room with whip cream and spread it all over her enlarged clit (true) and I gladly ate it.   We waited for the kids to go away to friend’s homes and we had sex on the dining room table, the floor in the living room, the bathroom multiple times in front of mirrors in front of stoves… we were hot and heavy a lot.  I was a little intimidated by this muscle women with lust for me.. but I just counted my blessings and satisfied her.

Isn’t that what a marriage is anyway?  In my faith tradition, there are two parts to marriage:  1) Childbirth and rearing and 2) unity.  We had gone through many years of child rearing and we were now concentrating really hard (operative word) on the UNITY part.  What isn’t necessarily part of our faith tradition is the overwhelming use of oral satisfaction.  Just telling her that I wanted to lick her triggered the lust the she needed to get satisfied.  The truth is that sex with my women led me to do business deals more and more.. led to me getting more money.. led me to being a better husband and father too.  The better spouse I was the more she satisfied my every desire. Why not?  So, satisfaction is really a two way street.  I was there for her needs and she was always there for mine.   She fed into every one of my fantasies.  There have been nights where I did full sessions with her ‘cause I couldn’t get to sleep.  There were nights where she started oral sex on me before I even woke up.  (By the way, there is no alarm clock that feels so good).    When you get to the point where you, as a muscle admirer  , can tell your spouse or girlfriend the truth, the better relationship you will have.  You, as the guy, will need to exercise, you will need to encourage her, you will need to build relationships too. 

In my last writing, I will go over the amazing sites I have seen as I lived all over Southern California. 

I’ve had work outs at Gold’s Gyms and World Gyms and have been close to the truly best women bodybuilders of all time.  I can go into some chance encounters with  Marie Mahabir, Drorit Kernes (I worked out at the Hollywood Gold’s gym and I saw Jeff Goldblum, the actor, making a serious play for her), Dorothy Herndon and Debra Hanson (played in a Twisted Sister movie with Laura Vukov) . Also the unforgettable Thea Bennington took a night course at UCLA when I was taking professional certificate courses.  She is one imposing women.    There were a lot of others as well.  When you have that eye for a women with muscle; and you live in Southern California, it doesn’t take a lot of effort to site some formidable physiques. 

Offline bigjake737

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 10:38:32 pm »
WoW amazing. 

You're 2-3 years younger than me.  The days of WPW.  I got it in the mail.  And I used to buy photos sets from it, sets of 20-40 5x7 or 4x6 photos of the FBBs. 

Really good writing.  Lots of detail, and it keeps moving along.

I totally remember those 4X6 photos... I did get one set and was mesmerized.   The WPW magazine was quality and it must have been really difficult to search the best girls of bodybuilding before the internet.  You have to admire the research that was done.  The bodies were crazy beautiful.  Each year the girls got bigger and bigger.  I know the group has a big internet presence, but I wonder if they produce any magazines.   Here is to hunting for that perfect woman!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2021, 01:44:24 pm »
I really enjoyed this story so far.  Hoping it'll be continued soon!

Offline bigjake737

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2021, 11:14:35 pm »
Thea Bennington.  It was a UCLA night course in 1985 that let me on campus and studying.  On my way back to my car I see this hulking figure heading towards the parking lot too.  I wanted to catch up to her to tell her how much I admired her, but it didn't go well.  She thought I was following her to do something untoward.  So she kept speeding up.  I felt bad, but at the same time realized that there was NO way anyone would do something to this behemoth of female muscle.  I just stared at her getting into her beat up older model economy car.  I realized how sad it was that someone so beautiful and so muscular couldn't make it in this world.  If things were different, I could totally see other women wanting to look like her.  She could have sold all kinds of strength and fitness products.  Instead she was having sessions and all that went with that.
 AT a minimum you'd thing she'd found a muscular and successful man to build a life together.  She had the best looking quads I'd ever seen to that point.   I am 6'6" and she was easily 6'2".  She had shorts and a white shirt that couldn't cover her amazing biceps.  Her blue eyes peered at me once I arrived in my car.  I gave her a hello.  She just whisked away.  As it turned out, I had to go in the same direction to get to my home. So once again, she thought I was following her and whizzed away breaking some traffic laws.  Thea Bennington was a classically beautiful women.  I think she had a Kentucky accent which made her look even more attractive.  When you live in L.A.; expect to see muscles everywhere you go.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Not Fiction: Based on real story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View