Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575046 Posts in 73005 Topics by 28868 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:59:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buttercup getting buff.  (Read 63597 times)

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Buttercup getting buff.
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2021, 06:50:56 pm »
‘’Wow you're amazing.’’ said Becky as she and the girls gave buttercup a group hug.
‘’Thanks girls, it was a effort.’’ replied Buttercup happily.
‘’Goodness, with your quads and calves we can easily win nationals.’’ said Becky.
Buttercup and Becky talked for a while longer and Buttercup was excited at the prospect of making friends with another girl who is also into strength training.
‘’Becky what are you doing between 17H00 and 18H00 in the afternoon’s?’’ ask Buttercup.
‘’Nothing much, why?’’ replied Becky.
‘’Well I babysit this cute little girl during the week and her father allows me to use his home gym, why don't you join me? I am sure Mr. Greg wont mind.’’ said Buttercup enthusiastically.
‘’I would love to workout with you, heck just think if I can get muscles like yours then then the two of us will be able to beat the boys team all by ourselves.’’ laughed Becky.
‘’Then that seals the deal.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Great when can we start?’’ ask Becky.
‘’Well it's 16H30 so I must be heading to Mr. Greg’s house now, why don't you phone your parents and ask them if you can come along, you're already dressed in workout gear.’’
Becky proceeded to phone her parents and since they live in the same neighborhood as Buttercup they gave their consent and arrange to pick up Becky from Mr. Greg’s house, Buttercup in turn called both Mr. Greg and Tamara to just make sure that they will be okay with her arrangement.

Buttercup and Becky was greeted by Mr. Greg’s housekeeper Lita and a playful Sidney.
After Lita left, Buttercup picked little Sidney up and Becky couldn’t help but to stare at her biceps and triceps as she effortlessly picked up Sidney and headed towards the basement gym.
‘’Wow girl you have some guns there.’’ exclaimed Becky.
‘’Thanks, I don't really get a lot of compliments for my muscles from strangers.’’ blushed Buttercup.
‘’Well this is coming from a friend.’’ said Becky.
As the girls started their workout and Buttercup showed Becky the ropes, Becky jaw dropped whenever Buttercup lifted or pulled a new weight.
‘’You have  muscles everywhere girl.’’ said Becky.
‘’Well hopefully you will catch up with me soon.’’ replied Buttercup.
Buttercup was busy showing Becky how to do proper lateral raises when Tamara walked down the stairs and greeted the girls.
‘’So Becky, Buttercup mentioned that you would like to train with us.’’ said Tamara.
‘’Yes Ma'am, you see I wanted to do crossfit but the closest box to us don't want me to train without my parents present as I am only 13 and they will only allow me to join them once I am 16.’’ replied Becky.
‘’Well forget about them, I won't mind helping you, a friend of Buttercup is a friend of mine and both me and Greg think it's great that Buttercup found a friend.
Tamara proceeded to train the girls in various shoulder and trap workouts, when Becky's parents came to pick Becky up Tamara pulled them to one side and had a long, serious conversation about the benefits of bodybuilding and strength training with them...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2021, 06:50:56 pm »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2021, 08:16:36 pm »
Another teen muscle hottie in the making

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2021, 12:29:57 pm »
‘’Ouche!  that hurt.’’ shouted Becky as Tamara gave her an injection.
‘’Sorry about that dear.’’ said Tamara.
‘’Don't worry Becky, soon your gluteus maximus would get used to the injections.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’My what?’’ ask Beck.
‘’Your gluteus maximus, your buttocks.’’ laughed Tamara.
‘’So you will give me and Buttercup this injection once a week?’’ ask Becky.
‘’Oh yes, you can count on it, however I am only giving you half the dosage I gave to Buttercup, primobolan mixed with equipoise and low levels of testosterone cypionate to build lean muscle mass, and you girls must remember to take your anavar twice a day for the next 6 weeks.’’ said Tamara.
‘’You are really lucky Becky that your parents have agreed that you take Tamara’s supplements.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’My parents don't really care what I do as long as I don't bother them.’’ replied Becky rather sadly.
‘’That’s not true Becky, your parents love you dearly, I spoke to them and they are just glad that you have a new goal in life to follow, now enough talking I want you girls lifting those weights and do some lateral raises before we continue to some shoulder pulls.’’ ordered Tamara.
Both girls lifted some dumbbells with Tamara directing them with a scrutinising gaze.
‘’Lift it higher girls, I know college guys who lift better than you two.’’ teased Tamara.
After being goaded by Tamara both girls started to lift the weights with a greater intensity until they both dropped the dumbbells to the floor in unison, clearly exhausted.
‘’Great stuff girls.’’ shouted Tamara.
‘’My shoulders are killing me.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Me too but at least you have got some veins on your shoulders.’’ said Becky.
‘’A five minute break then we will increase the weights.’’ ordered Tamara sternly.
‘’I want you ladies to be in top form in six months from now, Buttercup will compete in the bodybuilding division and Becky you can debut in body fitness.’’ said Tamara with a smile..
‘’I can't wait, it will be so much fun competing together.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Yes until the calorie deficient diet kicks in.’’ laughed Tamara.

Meanwhile Jackson Daytona was really proud of himself by benching 115lbs and flexing his 13.5 inch biceps in the mirror.
‘’Looking good as always, preparations are being made according to my masterplan’’ thought Jackson to himself.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2021, 10:38:19 pm »
Benching 115lbs… my partner does more than that and she doesn’t even take steroids.  Jackson is going to get destroyed

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2021, 09:02:14 am »
Wookey she sounds like a keeper.
I used the bench over 200 lbs back when I was in my early 30's, now sadly only do around 150lbs, however I still squat 340 lbs on a good day.

For the story I think I will jet Jackson gain some more muscle but everyone here knows that he will ultimately be humiliated in the end.
My aim for Buttercup and her newfound bestie is to grow huge but with a childlike naivety and if violence will occur it will either be as a last resort or by an accidental overuse of strength.  I would also like to see the girls mature past their teenage years into early womanhood.

Thanks for liking the story mate.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2021, 09:59:44 pm »
Thanks Spoon.  She used to have Es but were giving her back and neck issues.  So she downsized to Ds. She has always “grown” muscle easily but neck pain stopped her. She deadlifts 240lbs and squats 200lbs

And yes I do more than her. 

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2021, 10:42:45 am »
‘’Pull your elbows in as you lift the ez barbell Becky!’’ shouted Tamara.
‘’Buttercup you're losing your posture and those weights aren't even heavy!’’ said Tamara.
‘’Sorry Tamara but the barbell weighs like 90 lbs and I am used to curling 77 pound once.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’ Don't make excuses dear, it's only four more months to the show and we have maybe two more months of bulking before we need to start with the cutting cycle. All my competitors always place in the top three and I am relying on both of you to not disappoint me.’’ said Tamara rather more sternly.
The last two months have been brutal for the girls as Tamara really pushed them to the peak of their physical performance.
Buttercup did 4 sets of 12 reps with the 90 ez bar barbell. The veins on her shoulders popped out and spread down her arms towards her hands.
‘’Your vascularity is good looking Buttercup, that's the primobolan kicking in girl.’’ said Tamara with admiration.
Becky dropped her 44 lbs barbell to the floor and started crying out in pain.
‘’Sorry Tamara, but my biceps hurt.’’ cried Becky.
‘’That's fine dear, you girls may take a five minute break before we start with seated dumbbell curls, you girls did  great today.’’ replied Tamara.
As Becky stared at the corded muscles and veins that were Buttercup’s forearms, it was Buttercup who noticed Becky’s small golf ball size biceps which had a clear but small vein running down her bicep.
‘’Your biceps are growing,’’ said Buttercup happily.
‘’What?, you mean these small ones.’’ said Becky, turning around toward the mirror and flexing.
‘’It’s true, your muscles is slowly coming along.’’ smiled Tamara.
‘’Lets measure them.’’ said Buttercup as she headed to fetch the measuring type.
‘’Wow 12.3 inches.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Okay now let me measure yours.’’ said Becky.
‘’Goodness girl, your biceps are 16.2 inches!’’ exclaimed Becky.
‘’That's truly an amazing achievement Buttercup.’’ said Tamara happily.
‘’Gosh, there’s  guys that will kill to have arms like yours and your only 13.’’ said Tamara.
‘’I want them to be 17 inches by the time I am fourteen.’’ said Buttercup smiling and doing a bicep pose.
‘’Tamara, could you please take photos of the two of us flexing so that we can post pictures on instagr@m?’’ ask Becky.
‘’Of course I will, but please ask your parents permission before posting the pictures, you know you get a lot of strange people out there.’’ said Tamara as she reached for her mobile.
Tamara couldn't help but smile as she took photos of the two girls flexing in various positions together. The joy and enthusiasm the two young girls showed was intoxicating and made Tamara appreciate the dedication of these two young girls.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2021, 08:42:06 am »
Yeah! Becky's biceps grow! I love this story!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2021, 11:26:15 am »
When Becky’s parents picked her up from Mr. Greg’s house and drove home, Becky could sense that both her parents were stressed, irritated and short tempered.
‘’You need to tell the lawyer to speed up the process.’’ said Becky’s mother sharply.
‘’I’ve tried dear, I even got the police involved but…’’ replied Becky’s father.
When Becky was born her parents took out a second mortgage to purchase a flat near the university to rent out, the intention was to have a rented property that would be used to fund Becky’s college fund one day, however eight months ago they rented the flat out to someone they assumed to be a student but after 2 months he stopped paying rent and is suspected to be selling drugs from the flat. All this meant that Becky’s parents are now 6 months in arrears with their mortgage and they also receive constant complaints from the neighbors about the now unwelcome tennant.

As soon as Becky arrived home she hastily consumed her dinner, took a shower and started uploading their photos onto her instagr@m account with links to Buttercup.
As soon as she did it she texted Buttercup who in turn commented and shared the photos onto her account. Little did the two innocent girls know about the dangers of sharing too much information on the internet. The photos were only online for about 3 hours before Tamara feeling protective texted the girls and urged them to place their social media accounts to private.
However the damage was already done as Jackson Daytona was delighted to find new photos of Buttercup and he was also intrigued to discover that Becky appeared to be Buttercup’s bestie.
‘’Hmmm maybe she can be the lure to catch the prey.’’ said Jackson to himself.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2021, 10:40:46 am »
‘’Why are you looking so sad Becky?’’ ask Buttercup earnestly.
‘’Ahh am I that easy to read.’’ replied Becky putting the barbell onto the floor with a heavy thud.
‘’Yeah kinda, you have been quiet and reserved the last couple of days.’’ remarked Buttercup.
Becky then continued and explained the situation regarding the criminal that causes all these issues for her parents and when Buttercup enquired where the flat was located Becky gave her the address absentmindedly.
‘’So, you see my family might have financial difficulties soon.’’ said Becky.
‘’I am sure a solution will present itself, but let's now focus on broadening our shoulders.’’ said Buttercup with a smile.

The following morning Buttercup told her parents that she will go for a run instead of joining her uncle and cousins for their usual outing of milkshakes.
Buttercup got dressed in a loose fitted hoodie and sweatpants and started a slow run in the direction of the university district. Once she was in the area she quickly located the flat and made a swift effortless sprint up the flight of stairs and stood in front of the door whereupon Buttercup knocked on the door.
‘’Who is it?’’ said a voice behind the door.
‘’I’m Buttercup, I heard you are selling stuff.’’ replied Buttercup.
The door suddenly swung inwards and a guy in his early 20’s poked his head out looking around before looking at Buttercup who looked chubby in her workout gear.
‘’Shhh.’’ mentioned the man before inviting Buttercup inside.
‘’Where did you hear that I am selling stuff, who told you?’’ ask the guy.
‘’Some of my friends from school told me about you.’’ lied Buttercup trying to look innocently.
‘’That's not good, but anyhow what do you want.’’ ask the man suspiciously.
‘’What can I get for $20?’’ replied Buttercup, holding a $20 note in her right hand.’’
‘’ Not a lot, but maybe you can pay me in other ways.’’ said the man leering at Buttercup.
The man then turned and hurried off to what Buttercup assumed was the kitchen and came back with two glasses of sodapops and a small bag with white powder.
‘’Here you go.’’ said the man handing Buttercup the small bag.
‘’Its $50 worth but you can have it since you are a new customer.’’ smiled the jerk.
‘’Thanks I guess.’’ said Buttercup, taking the bag.
‘’How is my manners? Here is a drink for you as well.’’ said the man pressing the soda pop towards Buttercup.
‘’No thanks.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Come on girl, don't be like that I just gave you some freebies, come on have a drink.’’ insisted the man.
Buttercup took the soda pop from the man and placed it on the table next to her and then she proceeded to remove her hoodie to the young man’s delight.
‘’Yeah, that's more like it girl.’’ said the young man with a lustful grin on his face.
However his jaw dropped once Buttercup stood in front of him only wearing a bra and sweatpants revealing her jacked upper body. With her softball capped delts and building biceps she placed her left hand on her hip and posed with her right arm.
‘’What on earth girl, I dont sell steroids.’’ said the young man.
‘’Yeah I know, I just want you to understand the situation or else I might have to use violence to make my point clear.’’ said Buttercup with confidence.
‘’What are you on about?’’ ask the young man.
‘’Well firstly you need to stop selling drugs and secondly you must pay the rent which is outstanding to the owners of this flat.’’ replied Buttercup wagging her right index finger at the jerk.
‘’Listen here you freak, nobody comes into my home and try and intimidate me!’’ shouted the jerk.
‘’I am so sorry, let me apologise.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Thats better now get the f@ck out of my flat!’’ shouted the man.
‘’No, maybe you are misunderstanding, I was apologising because I am going to resolve this issue with violence.’’ said Buttercup smiling.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2021, 11:34:30 am »
Love this story. Every single episode

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2021, 07:01:53 pm »
Buttercup was caught by surprise as the young man jumped forward and started hitting her with a barrage of punches to her face. Buttercup having seen old fight videos of her uncle Ted the triangle instinctively protected her head with her muscular forearms. The jerk seeing that he couldn't reach Buttercup's face as she protected her head then decided to attack her torso, however Buttercup’s midriff and abdominal muscles was not only bulging it consisted of hard lean muscle and it felt almost as if a child was hitting her stomach.
After a couple of feeble punches the jerk stopped clearly out of breath. Buttercup regained her confidence and removed her forearms from her head and placed them behind her head in a classic pose which only served to increase the size of her biceps and made her six pack look like an eight pack.
‘’Your pouches are weak, you want another go before I start.’’ giggled the teenage muscular beast.
‘’F@ck you!’’ shouted the jerk.
‘’Did you really think you are strong enough to make a dent on these muscles?’’ asked Buttercup teasingly as she referred to her abdominal muscles which now looked like an  armored plated exoskeleton.
Buttercup could see the demoralised look of defeat in her opponents eyes as he made a half hearted attempt to serve another right hook towards her face,but Buttercup was ready and caught his right fist in her left hand and tightened her grip on it.
The jerk now winced in pain.
‘’I think you gave me about eight hits to my stomach, I am pretty certain that a big boy like you wouldn’t mind if I gave them back to you.’’ said Buttercup as she started punching the young man with her right arm, as her first made contact with his soft stomach the force of the impact drove the breath out of his lungs and he slumped forward onto his knees whilst Buttercup is still holding his right fist.
‘’Oh no don't be a sissy that was only one punch.’’ pouted Buttercup who then proceeded to lift the young man up and embraced him in a bear hug. As Buttercup tightened her arms around the man and with her almost supernatural abdominal muscles thrusting against the man’s stomach, each time he exhaled she tightened her grip on the weakling.
‘’Crack! Pop! Snp! Came the sounds of the man’s ribs being broken and dislocated from his sternum.
Buttercup felt a sudden surge of excitement she never felt before stirring inside of her, she knew it was wrong hurting this man but at the same time he was a bad man who sold drugs and was mean to Becky’s family. As she let the screaming man drop to the floor she got irritated at the man's moaning and bent over and gave him two powerful jabs with her right fist whereupon the man became unconscious.
Buttercup used this opportunity to look throughout the mans flat and discovered his stash of drugs and cash, she also found a bill for the arrears and took the exact amount owing to Becky’s family and placed it in an envelope.
As Buttercup was about to leave the flat the young man stirred awake.
Seeing the young man being brutally beaten by her made her feel that excitement anew and for a reason Buttercup couldn't explain to herself she felt alive in this moment.
The teenage muscle girl took off her sweatpants and stood almost naked over the moaning young man and started teasingly doing poses as she giggled in delight.
‘’Is it hurting?’’ giggled Buttercup as she placed her toe on one of the broken ribs.
‘’AHHH!, yes please dont hurt me.’’ shouted the man.
‘’Okay, I will leave but you have to promise to vacate this residence.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Yes , yes I promise.’’ said the jerk.
‘’That felt good.’’ said Buttercup aloud as she finished her posing routine.
As Buttercup left the scene of what can be described as a vigilante crime, she phoned for an ambulance then she made a mental note to deliver the envelope with the cash to Becky’s home without being seen.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2021, 08:35:30 pm »
Becky the vigalante. Woo hoo!!

Online 1dave100

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2021, 01:46:52 pm »
Nice turn of events!  But, hopefully she only beats up those who deserve it…?

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2021, 05:44:33 pm »
That's for sure, like I mentioned before, I would like to keep our little Buttercup as innocent and naïve as possible.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View