Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575609 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:25:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buttercup getting buff.  (Read 63641 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Buttercup getting buff.
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 04:02:57 am »
Great story and I would like to see tha she outmuscles Ted by her 15th

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2021, 04:02:57 am »

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2021, 07:16:59 pm »
The whole of Sunday all Buttercup could think of was how to get stronger and bigger.
Her only hope was to exploit Mr. Greg’s steroid drawer again and she recalled that he had Winstrol, Deca, Primobolan, Dianaol and Anavar in the third container.
‘’Hmm what should I take?’’ asked Buttercup to herself as she bit down on her lower lip and focused on her search aout safe steroids for women.
After two hours of nonstop research she decided on adding a little dianabol to her equipoise cycle in order for some quick gains maybe for only two weeks as she didnt like the idea of getting a manly voice.
Buttercup was so excited by the thought of getting bulkier and stronger that she felt energised and decided to get dressed in her favorite unicorn shirt that by now sat rather tight around her shoulders and headed towards the front door.
‘’Where are you off to darling’’ ask her mother.
‘’Sorry mommy I should have told you but my mind is on other things, I am off the the park for a run and I also want to use the climbing frame at the park to workout.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’That is out of the question.’’ replied her father, more sternly than she was used too.
‘’Yes I agree with your father.’’ replied her mother.
‘’But why did I do something wrong?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’No my sweety pie, it's just that last weekend as well as last month a couple young woman had been assaulted in the park so until that nasty man has been caught your father and I would prefer that you stay away from that place.’’
After hearing the bad news that the park is not a safe place anymore Buttercup opted to do pushups in her room.

The following day Buttercup was an hour earlier to babysit little Sidney and as soon as Lita left Buttercup placed Sidney in front of the TV and played Chuckleberry the clown for the delightful little Sidney as she headed toward the steroid drawer.
She took one tablet and then proceeded towards the weight racks.
‘’Sidney it's less than two weeks till my 13th birthday and I hope that those pills will give me 13 inch biceps by then.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Birthday like balloons.’’ giggled Sidney in response without taking her eyes off the TV.
‘’I tell you what Sidney, if I get any balloons on my birthday I will give them to you.’’ said Buttercup as she lifted the 16kg dumbbells.
‘’Chuckleberry loves balloons.’’ replied Sidney then giggled as Chuckleberry slammed a pie into someone's face.
‘’Sidney you sure love clowns.’’ said Buttercup who still couldn't understand Sidney's fascination with clowns.
‘’Chuckleberry loves children and I love Chuckleery.’’ replied Sidney.
With every weight she pumped, pulled or pushed Buttercup could feel her muscles getting tighter and as she admired herself she noticed the veins on her shoulders as well as the striations on her delts, the feeling was surreal.
‘’I am getting capped delts and soon I will have visible traps, there will be no way for me to lose an arm wrestling contest against Laslo again.’’ Thought Buttercup to herself as she enjoyed her reflection in the mirror.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2021, 08:18:46 pm »
I will admit to liking the idea of Buttercup GETTING a manly voice   :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2021, 11:15:25 am »
To say that Buttercup felt great was an understatement, in fact she felt almost superhuman as she woke up that morning on her 13th birthday.
The effects of dianabol and equipoise gave her added energy as well as super gains. The first thing she did was to jump out of her bed and joyfully pranced towards the full size mirror in her room. Standing in front of the mirror Buttercup marveled at her gains, less than a month ago her biceps were slightly over 12 inches but since she started taking dianabol her biceps grew to 13’6 inches and the only side effects she noticed thus far was her appetite that was increasing. Buttercup remembered that equipoise's main function is to add quality lean muscle but a secondary benefit is that it's good for your skin and perhaps that was what kept the dianabol’s side effects such as acne at bay.
Buttercup proceeded to do a bicep pose with her right arm, turning her hand towards her then away from her so that her biceps rise and descend all the while looking intently as well as touching her bicep with her left hand.
She then leaned backwards and placed her hands behind her head contracting her abdominals, as she stood in that pose a casual observer might come to the conclusion that she might be a crossfit athlete or an Olympic gymnast as her six abdominal muscles protrude to such an extent that it resembles amour plates on a exoskeleton which was made more visible by her clearly developed Adonis belts.
‘’Well I guess that I reach my Birthday goal.’’ thought Buttercup as she delighted in her image of herself in the mirror.

Dear gentle reader Buttercup had a fabulous Birthday, her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins all came over to her parents house as was the custom in her family and presented her with gifts, although modest gifts it came from their hearts. She also got some helium filled balloons which she made a mental note to give to Sidney the following day.
Her uncle Ted even commented on her visible gains and jokingly mentioning to her in private that they should arrange another arm-wrestling match with his students again.
Although it was her aunt that made her day special, much to her parents' chagrin and made the comment that since she is now a teenager she can now get a boyfriend as long as it's in a supervised and appropriate safe setting.
The only somber moments of the day was when she overheard her father telling uncle Ted that another young woman had been assaulted and that the police suspect that a serial rapist might be loose in their town.

Offline Docta1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2021, 12:34:31 pm »
This just gets better and better

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2021, 06:57:04 am »
I love this story. Please keep going!

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2021, 10:20:17 pm »
I like the direction this is heading

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2021, 05:02:19 am »
Like the story idea and hope for more.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2021, 06:39:14 pm »
It's been two months since Buttercup’s birthday and she still hasn't experienced any major side effects from either the equipoise nor the dianabol as yet.
Buttercup was doing seated lateral raises when Mr. Greg walked down the steps into his gym.
‘’Good evening Buttercup’’ said Mr. Greg
‘’Evening Mr. Greg.’’ replied Buttercup.
Mr. Greg was already dressed in his workout clothes and as he walked towards little Sidney to pick her up and give her a hug Buttercup could only ogle in admiration of his muscular development.
‘’Mr. Greg, my father told me that you are training for a Bodybuilding competition and that is the reason you have been coming home earlier the last few weeks’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’That's correct, it would be the first time in 5 years that I would compete again.’’ replied Mr. Greg.
‘’Well I was wondering and I don't want to impose on you but do you maybe think er uh…’’ ask Buttercup, feeling nervous.
‘’Think what Buttercup’’ ask Mr. Greg.
‘’Well I would like to come with you to the bodybuilding show if it's not too much trouble as I would also like to compete on day.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’I don't see why not, as long as your parents agree to this you're more than welcome to come along, and besides you're like a big sister to Sidney and the two of you can sit in the gallery and enjoy the show.’’ replied Mr. Greg.
‘’Also Tamara would be there, she was a friend of my wife and she coaches a lot of female physique and bodybuilding competitors. So if you really interested in competing it would be a good idea to meet her as she would be more than willing to give you mentoring advice.’’ added Mr. Greg.
That would be awesome, thank you Mr Greg.

Offline Jabba

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Fbb
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2021, 07:51:30 am »
Best story on here.  :rock:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2021, 07:08:32 am »
Really like where this story is going. You are doing a great job! K+!

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2021, 03:39:35 pm »
Buttercup looked like a little girl in a sweet shop wearing a pink hoodie which features a unicorn as Mr. Greg led them through the venue. There were stalls selling fast foods, workout clothing, different types of supplements, and other fitness related merchandise. Buttercup stared at the people in astonishment, their were men even bigger than Mr. Greg and the women attending the show have all the curves in the right places enough to make most people rather envious but not little Buttercup she silently gaped in veneration at the beautiful toned and muscular people.
‘’This is where I belong.’’ whispered Buttercup under her breath.
‘’Okay girls this is your seats.’’ indicated Mr. Greg ‘’I have to go backstage now, wish me luck.’’
‘’All the best Mr. Greg.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Daddy go go.’’ replied Sidney who was intently focusing on her cotton candy.
When the competition started the first line up was the women’s bodyfitness division followed by the bikini competitors, but it was the women's physique and women's bodybuilding divisions that excited Buttercup the most. And when the mens various events started she would compare the previous woman competitiors against them.
‘’I think that lady in the blue bikini had more developed arms than the man who won men's physique or that woman has more defined abdominals or quads than that male bodybuilder.’’ thought Buttercup to herself as she processed everything going on around her.
Buttercup applauded when Mr. Greg came 3rd in his divisions and received his rewards on stage.

‘’Phew what an event.’’ said Mr. Greg as he walked towards the girls with the woman who came second in the women’s physique event..
‘’Did you at least enjoy the show?’’ asked Mr. Greg.
‘’No, I didn't enjoy the show. I LOVED IT!!!’’ exclaimed the overexcited girl.
‘’Woah there Buttercup you should stick to decaf.’’ laughed Mr Greg. ‘’Anyway I would like to introduce you to Tamara.’’
‘’Hi ladies, you must be Buttercup.’’ Said Tamara as she greeted Buttercup.
‘’Yes I am and may I say you were awesome on stage.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Well thank you Buttercup, Greg told me that you want to compete and he spoke to your parents so I will be visiting you on Monday afternoon at Greg’s house and then we can talk further.’’ Said Tamara.
‘’That would be great, thank you Tamara.’’ replied Buttercup.
Buttercup decided that she likes Tamara and listened intently as she and Mr. Greg talked about the show and Tamara mentioning how big Sidney is growing.’’

On the way home Mr. Greg turned himself out of any conversation due to getting a headache from all the talking that Buttercup is doing. ‘’She clearly is in her element but can't she keep silent for like 5 minutes.’’ thought Mr. Greg as he upped the volume of the radio.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2021, 05:48:42 am »
Loving it

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2021, 03:42:02 pm »
Buttercup was alone at home this Sunday morning, shortly after breakfast her parents had to leave as her father had a function at the local university and they would only be back later in the evening.
Buttercup stared into the street below from her bedroom window and pondered if she should ask Mr. Greg, if she might use his gym on a Sunday, ever since she attended the bodybuilding show yesterday all she can think of is gaining muscle.
As she contemplated her dilemma she saw Laslo jogging past her house.
‘’Well if he is jogging in that direction he will probably run around the block, maybe I must run in the opposite direction and meet up with him?’’ thought Buttercup to herself.

Running wasn't Buttercups forte and soon she felt tired and just as she stopped to take a rest she spotted Laslo coming around the corner.
‘’What a surprise finding you here.’’ greeted Laslo.
Buttercup kneeling forward and resting her hands on her knees replied. ‘’ I prefer lifting weights and not doing cardio work.’’
‘’Yeah I can see that, by the way how is your armwrestling coming along?’’ ask Laslo.
‘’It's getting along great, I added about 6kg of muscle since the last time we arm wrestled.’’ replied Buttercup and proceeded flexing both her biceps.
Laslo's eyes grew and buttercup couldn’t determine if it was shock,admiration or intimidation.
‘’Gosh they are indeed bigger, I think they are bigger than mine.’’ said Laslo.
‘’Thank you, I especially like how my veins pop up when I flex.’’ said Buttercup as she traced the veins on her right bicep with her left index finger.
‘’They are way bigger and better defined than mine for sure, hey Buttercup, do you want to have an arm wrestling match again?’’ asked Laslo.
‘’Oh yes please.’’ replied Buttercup.
The two of them chatted casually as they walked towards Buttercup's home, with Buttercup explaining in detail about the event she attended the previous day.

Once the two of them reached Buttercup's home she offered Laslo a glass of orange juice and poured one for herself as well.
‘’Okay let's get ready.’’ said Buttercup as she sat at the kitchen table and Laslo did the same and sat opposite Buttercup and placed his right elbow onto the table ready to wrestle, the two of them clasped their hands together, Laslo could feel that in the last two months Buttercup’s grip strength increased.
‘’One, two, three and lets go.’’ exclaimed Buttercup excitedly.
Buttercup braced herself and was expecting Laslo to push her arm down like he did two months prior but to her astonishment she found that she held his arm steady even though Laslo was clenching his face in furious concentration.
Buttercup started giggling and with her left arm did a bicep pose whilst looking Laslo straight in his eyes.
‘’Guess my guns are to much for you.’’ giggled Buttercup.
‘’You are playing with me aren't you?’’ ask Laslo.
‘’Okay you ask for it.’’ said Buttercup as she pushed his arm down onto the table without exerting too much effort.’’
‘’You want to try again?’’ ask Buttercup.
‘’No I think you prove your point.’’ replied Laslo as he massage his right hand with his left.
‘’Please.’’ pleaded Buttercup looking at Laslo with puppy eyes.
‘’What if we start with my arm in a 45 degree angle towards the table in that way I will be at a disadvantage.’’ added Buttercup gleefully.
‘’Alright then.’’ replied Laslo.
The two of them clasped their hands together again this time with Buttercup arm close to her side of the table.
‘’One, two, three...’’ counted Buttercup.
Before she could say ‘’let's go’’ Laslo started pushing her arm down, but as soon as Buttercup realized this she stopped his advance and held his arm steady a mere inch away from the tabletop.
‘’You cheated!’’ pouted Buttercup as Laslo tried with all his strength but found that he couldn’t move her arm even with such a disadvantage to her.
‘’How strong are you?’’ ask Laslo.
‘’Stronger than you obviously, come on just try putting a little more power into it.’’ teased Buttercup.
Buttercup felt exhilarated and thrilled at how easily she could control Laslo’s arm and after holding and teasing him a bit she pushed his arm up then down.
‘’I win.'' Shouted Buttercup jumping triumphantly.

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2021, 05:28:58 pm »
Wow! Really cool scene. How about two arms vs one in the future?:)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View