Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575389 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:42:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 147343 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #210 on: September 21, 2021, 06:06:38 pm »
"Yeah, so like there's no one coming, so I'm like gonna send Neecol like another message."
"Like no. She isn't like answering. I'm like gonna like go home."
"Like call me when you're like here. Cos she's like not."
"Love you."
Reading the texts as they came in hit Tonya deep in the chest. Guilt and anxiety came over her. She felt like crying. When was the last time that happened? Kimmy said she loved her even, and she went and did something stupid.
Tonya dialed up Kimmy’s number and called her on speakerphone as she pulled out of the driveway, struggling to piece together what happened tonight. Did Kimmy go to the wrong place or did they somehow miss her completely? The phone rang as she started down the dark road back towards the highway. Please pick up, Kimmy, it's not that late yet...
"Like hi! It's like me! Are you like at Neecol's party?"
"Kimmy!" Tonya said, a bit too loudly. "No, no, I... something happened. I'm just leaving Neecol's. Where are you right now?"
"Like, at home? I like went there like after I like didn't find Neecol at Neecol's? Was she like there? I like really like yelled and stuff?"
"Wait, wait. Did you go to Neecol's house?"
"Like where we normally go to help with her workouts. Did she tell you to go there?"
"I like dunno. I guess? I like thought ... Did I do like something wrong?"
Tonya sighed quietly. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. The party was just at a different place. You're fine. Look, can I come over for a bit? I think we should talk about some stuff."
"Like, of course. I'll like let you in. Dad's like busy again and stuff. But it's like no shooting this time, I guess."

As Tonya reached the mansion, Kimmy awaited her at the gates. Normally, Kimmy would just buzz her in, but for some reason, she came out here to greet her. The bimbo smiled at her, then pointlessly wave to get her attention. As soon as Tonya was close to her, Kimmy embraced her, sighing happily:
"Like, I'm so glad you came! I thought I like totally screwed up and stuff ..."
Tonya hugged her back tightly as the girl wrapped her arms around her. The big woman rested her head against Kimmy’s shoulder for a moment and breathed in her scent before speaking.
"You're okay, hun. You did fine." She took her hands in hers. "I'm sorry things didn't shape up tonight, but I'm happy I still get to see you."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2021, 04:49:49 pm »
"Like so much!" Kimmy took her hand once she released her from the hug and pulled her teacher after her: "We like gotta be like a little careful cos my dad is like having like a big talk with his guys or something and it's like kinda a big deal or something."
Kimmy led the way inside. As Tonya followed her through some smaller corridors they hadn't used yet, she could hear Kimmy’s father's voice booming indistinctly somewhere close-by. There was a reply by some other guy who seemed a little unhappy from the sound of it, but her father didn't seem angry. It was hard to make out any words from here.
Tonya winced as she heard the conversation from the other room. Yeesh. The more she saw of how the high life lived, the rougher it actually seemed. She didn't know who she'd least like to be in that scenario.
By taking another smaller staircase, they reached Kimmy’s part of the house. Before they got inside, the bimbo girl asked:
"Do you like want something to like drink or eat? I can like get it for you."
As Kimmy stopped to offer her a drink, the bodybuilder stopped and thought. She was still drunk enough that she probably shouldn't have driven here, but she was coming down. As much as she should probably sober up in order to keep her story straight ... she needed to stay a little lubricated if she was gonna do this.
"Yeah. If you can grab me ... anything with some liquor in it, really, I'd appreciate it."
Kimmy nodded and went away, returning with a bottle of some expensive French liquor, probably cognac or something, as well as a pair of glasses.
"I like took the first thing I like found. My dad like likes it so it like can't be bad, no?"
They sat down, Kimmy on the bed, Tonya with her, and she poured her a glass and gave it to her.
"Like, here you are. I hope it's like okay. If it's like, not good, you like gotta tell me."
Tonya really should have expected this. Hopefully Kimmy’s old man had enough of this lying around that he wouldn't notice a couple of glasses worth going missing.
She threw an arm around Kimmy’s waist, and accepted the glass gratefully. She took a slow swig of the drink and paused to savor the taste after swallowing it. It burned like hell going down, but it tasted amazing. Sweet and smooth even.
"Wow. I can see why he's a fan."
"I'm like totally glad!"
Kimmy kissed her, taking in a bit of the taste and nodded:
"It's kinda yummy!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #212 on: September 23, 2021, 09:58:53 pm »
Then she turned to Tonya and stayed close to her side, kissing her traps, neck and cheek.
"So, like what do you like wanna like talk about?"
Tonya moved away a bit at her touch. Of course she normally wouldn't but ... that voice in the back of her head was telling her to back off a bit tonight.
Tonya sighed quietly as she arranged the words in her head. "Look. Something ... happened with me and Neecol tonight. I wanted to tell you right now, because I'm worried she might try to start spreading lies that would get to you first."
Kimmy instantly looked worried about this:
"Like ... What happened? Did you like get hurt? Is she like sick? Are you like okay?"
"No, we're both okay. But ... she came onto me tonight. She tried to get me to cheat on you with her."
Kimmy stared at her.
"Like ... why? Does she like like you?"
"Like, you know, like like you?"
"I don't think so. She was just ... hot for me, you know? She just wants my body. I started to talk to her about how we couldn't flirt with each other like we've been doing. I thought things were going well, but she got me drunk and started, like, really hitting on me, you know?"
Kimmy nodded. She got that.
"Like ... okay. And was she like sexy?"
"I mean ... she is hot, and she knew how to push my buttons ... who am I kidding, she knew exactly how to turn me on."
"Like cool!" Then Kimmy seemed to realize what that meant and added: "Like also uncool. You know like it's kinda both? I like heard that in like a video. It's like the cat that's like a zombie with like that guy who plays the piano in the Christmas TV show thing with the kids and stuff, you know?"
"Um. I think?" Being tipsy didn't exactly make it easier to translate.
"Wait a minute, are you saying you like the idea of me being with Neecol?"
"Like, I dunno. You know, like, I kinda like the idea of you like being turned on and stuff cos I like think that you're like the awesomest. And I like kinda like Neecol, cos she's like QueenxMakeup which is like also kinda awesome! So I like kinda think it's like, you know, like candy cotton, cos I like that, and it's like also like that bubbly stuff with peach cos I like also like that ... But like ... I'm not sure I like like the candy cotton in the bubbly stuff, you know? It's like, maybe it's like great? But also, maybe it's like gross? I dunno, you know. Cos I like didn't like try it and I'm like not sure I like should, cos it sounds, like weird? But like, also, when I was with like Jaxon, he like brought like, his side-bitch, like Tucson, and she like fucked him and I like watched it was like ... kinda hot ... Cos she like had those like big fat lips that were like way bigger than mine, but like now mine are like way bigger than hers but then, I like found out that like, I was the side-bitch and Tucson was like, the main bitch. And that was like, you know, shit. So like ... I dunno?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2021, 11:06:59 am »
Sorry, I was too busy to post yesterday.

So, two episodes for today!

"Uh, fuck. Okay, so shit's complicated. Understood." Tonya rubbed her temples a bit before taking another sip from her glass.
"Point is, we didn't get up to anything. I ... got up and left. Maybe she was drunk enough that she didn't realize it's a bad idea. I don't know."
Tonya set her drink aside and laid back on the bed. "Fuuuuck, this whole thing just fucking sucks."
Kimmy cuddled into her armpit, which was still a bit weird since she was taller than Tonya, but she was good at this, and put her hand on the musclewoman’s broad chest.
"Like ... So you like didn't fuck her cos you like love me? That's like ... so nice! Oh, Tonya, I like love you like ..." She made a big gesture. "Like so much! Like the emprystaid building, or like something like that. Big like!"
Tonya smiled widely and could feel tears welling up in her at Kimmy’s reaction. She breathed in deep and hugged her close, her face resting against the top of the girl’s head.
"Oh, Kimmy. I love you too", she said softly. "So so so much. I just ... I just want you to be happy, you know? You only deserve the best." Tonya sniffled a bit, wiping her face with her free hand.
Now it was Kimmy’s turn to get all sappy, so she started to cry. It was very intense and she took a long time to calm down, and just letting a lot of stress out.
Finally, Kimmy kissed her and laid in her arms, just breathing.
After letting everything out, Tonya sat quietly with her lover for a moment, letting her finish. "You good?", she asked after they sat in silence for a couple of minutes. "Seems like ... you were holding onto some shit there too."
"Like ... kinda? It's like ... my dad. He's like been checking on me and he like didn't like my look. He like said it was like not sexy. Like why? I like feel sexy and stuff! Like also, what does he like care, you know? His friends, they're like all not sexy either, you know? And his like girlfriend, she like ain't got nothing on like me, cos I'm like way better than her!"
Kimmy sniffled angrily.
"You know like, I don't like need him to like tell me that he like likes me cos I like don't think he like does and stuff. But he like could like at least leave me like, alone, and stuff, you know? Him and his stupid friends."
Tonya sighed. "Yeah, that's a problem when you want to live this lifestyle. Most people just don't get it." She slugged back the rest of her drink.
"It does fucking suck. And it's only worse when it comes from people that think they own you and can boss you around. I mean, yeah, he's your dad, but this is your life! If this is what makes you happy then fuck it, right?"
"Like, maybe? He says he's like paying for this, so he's like you know getting to choose. It's like ... I guess he's like, you know, right? I'm like not sure. Also, like ... I don't want to like make him angry. He can be like, really bad when he's like, you know ... angry."
"Ahh fuck, he's got a point there. I know I'd be pissed if I gave someone a bunch of money and I thought they were wasting it. And maybe you're right about making him mad ..."
Tonya flopped back onto the bed again, looking up at the mirror above them. "But what if ... no, that's stupid. I can't ask you to do that."
Kimmy stared at her in confusion:
"Like what would you like to do? I like tried a lot of like weird things, you know. With that Bill guy. He was like into some weird shit, you know? Like weird."
"Oh. I was gonna say you... Wait, what? What kinda shit did you do with Bill?"
"Like ... you like really want to like know? It's like ... strange. Like, you know?"
"I mean, not if you don't want to tell me. I understand if it weird you out. But, like, sex stuff, right?"
"Yeah, like totally! Okay ... what was it? Like ... one time, he like tied me up. Like really complicated, not like with the fluffy police thingies, but with like so many knots? I like looked like, I dunno? Like a basketball net? I guess I still have like some pictures, you know?
“And then, he like had me wear that like white leather mask thing I like showed you once. And he like liked that."
"And another time, he like had me like act like I'm a dog? I like didn't know how to like do that, cos the only dog I like know is like my dad's girlfriend's like tiny dog, it's like a tijuana or something? Bill didn't like that dog, or like the way I like did the dog. I dunno. I guess I was like a bad dog."
"He like had so many like weird ideas. I dunno where he like got them from. He like also wanted me to like dress up like a nun, but I like didn't like that and he was like unhappy, but I like don't like the nuns. So he like got me one of those islam outfits. I put that on. It was like ... okay, I guess. But I like couldn't like really see anything. And I like also had to like piss on him once. That was like ... I dunno. Weird and stuff. Like I said."
"Oh, and once, I was like supposed to be like, you know, angry with him and boss him around. I like still got the boots and the gloves like somewhere. He like didn't like it. He said I was like too subbimsy or something. Like, how am I like a sandwich? What does that even like mean, you know? I guess he was like way weird. Like me, a sandwich? Like how? Do I like look like a sandwich to you?"
"Wow. Okay, note to self, some people really do have nun fetishes and piss fetishes ..." Tonya paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts. She thought she'd done her fair share of weird stuff, or at least been asked to do it. But Kimmy'd done all this shit for one guy?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #214 on: September 26, 2021, 08:28:03 pm »
"Okay. Confession number two." Tonya rolled over and sat up, facing her. "So, remember months ago when I told you I was a model? Well, that's only kinda true. I have a website where I ... get naked and show off to people. And show off my muscles and talk about how strong I am ... And they pay me for it. I've been doing this for a long time now. I was thinking ... if you want to start making your own money, I can help you get started with that."
Kimmy nodded, not sure of what the fuss was about.
"Like, you're naked?"
Tonya paused. She really shouldn't be surprised at how blasé this is to Kimmy anymore, but ... she was still her baby girl in a way.
"Yeah. I get naked. Talk to people. Do other things for them if they pay well enough. Sometimes they send in more money and I'll make a video for them with whatever they like in it. But that's the great thing. No weird shit like with Bill. You can just tell them no."
"Like, okay, I guess. And they like really give you like money for this? Like why? Are they like, ugly?"
"I dunno. I hardly ever see any of them, because I'd rather not. But I'll let you in on a secret if you can keep it to yourself." Tonya laughed a bit and lean in, speaking in a stage whisper. "The whole reason Neecol wanted me to come to the video game thing is because she watches my stuff."
"Like really?"
Kimmy was completely amazed by this revelation.
"Wow! So like QueenxMakeup is your fan and I'm like her fan so that like makes me like your fan? This is ... Mind blown!"
"Hahaha yeah! Turns out she's just got a thing for buff girls. So yeah, I guess it really could be anyone on the other side of the screen. Lots of people like muscle, it seems."
Kimmy slumped back, grinning, much more relaxed at this point.
"That like sounds fun! We like totally should do it!"
"Hell yeah! In fact!" Tonya moved towards her, eyes wide with excitement. "Let's get you started by costarring in one of my vids! It'll be great! Even if we just fuck like normal and record it, it'll sell like wildfire!"
Kimmy nodded eagerly.
"But we like totally gotta look our bests, you know? Like really awesome, you know?"
"Yeah, of course. You get the makeup together, I'll get the rig set up perfectly. Unf, it's gonna be so good!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #215 on: September 27, 2021, 09:41:43 pm »
Kimmy’s eyes glowed:
"Like, I'm gonna get my boobs pumped up like a bit more, and I'm like totally going to like get my lips done and like, I need to like pump up like way more ... Also, is it like okay to wear like some lingies before we like get naked and stuff?"
"Oh hell yeah. You know how to be sexy! Anything that shows off you, especially your muscles. Speaking of, we gotta make sure we get extra pumped before doing this, and I should probably bring home some dumbbells or something else to help you show off. Or some kind of props that you can work with..."
Kimmy clapped her hands.
"Ooh ... Like totally! What's like a props?"
"Oh, so like ... Sometimes they like if you get creative when you show off. So I'll probably have you just do some lifts so they can see how strong you are. But I've done other stuff in the past, like busting out of a shirt, or bending metal with my hands. Or sometimes they have something real out there in mind. Like one time someone had me pretend I was growing on camera. That was kind of fun."
Kimmy was completely astonished by all those ideas.
"They like really like muscles, no?"
"Oh, fuck yeah. Some people go crazy for this shit. You'd be amazed how much someone is willing to shuck out for one custom video."
Tonya stopped for a moment. "Or maybe you wouldn't. This still isn't gonna be much compared to daddy's money. But it's gonna be all yours, and no one can tell you how to spend it."
"Like cool ..."
Kimmy kissed her.
"This is like going to be so much fun!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #216 on: September 28, 2021, 07:50:24 pm »
It was the big day for them and Tonya had been promoting it for some time now. There had been a bit of teasing, some more or less innocent pictures and a lot of buzz to make people excited. As for Kimmy, she had been trying to help as much as she could. She bought a new, better camera, some microphones and professional editing software, as well as taking a class in doing this. She only managed to pick up the simplest things and made the tutor groan a lot, but as long as no one expected anything fancy, it just might work.
Over the last few months, they went through another cycle, and this one hit Kimmy hard. Like, really hard. Tonya probably picked a stronger, more advanced steroid seeing their common fetish, but damn ...
To put it simple, Kimmy blew up big.
Her shoulders got really wide and very thick, leading into a pair of traps that seem downright threatening. Her pecs grew too, and filling up those implants to almost 3,000 ccs was a necessity to preserve the bolt-on uber-titted look. They look painfully tight under her skin, like soccer balls stuffed in there, and yet, her nipples were still erect and hard ...
Her thick back tapered down into a still slim waist, but she was also gaining some mass there. It was just that her shoulders are almost thrice as wide as it when she flexed. Her ass was out of this world, covered in hard striations and looking as if it got covered in saran wrap.
The thighs were similar, she was having trouble walking sometimes, especially if she wanted to do the high-heeled model walk. It was troublesome now, but she still managed if she concentrated. As to her calves, yeah ... Big, ripped, hard, a dream ...
Her arms were catching up now, getting thickly packed with hard, mature muscle. Still her wrists were as slim as ever, which made for a weird taper.
The roids definitely made her clit grow. It was about the length of her thumb now, Tonya suspected she might have been pumping it ... Also, Kimmy got a few piercings down there. A matching ring through the tip of her clit and some bars through her lips. She also got them puffed up some more, which made them look both enticing, but also very obscene.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #217 on: September 29, 2021, 04:00:38 pm »
Then there was the rest of her body. Since she was hairless below the neck, there was no growth like that, but Kimmy had some bad acne which made her furious and which took forever to get rid of. Also, her jawline got thicker and harder. It was getting harder and harder to hide. She planned to get it shaved back down eventually, but that was for the future.
Lastly, her voice turned huskier and she tried to talk in a way that maintained its high pitch, but it was getting more difficult.
Oh, and while talking of piercings? Guess who got three studs in her tongue?
Anyway, they were at Tonya’s place and Kimmy’d been pumping up. Now she walked naked into Tonya’s bedroom and asked:
"Like, what kind of like outfit should I like put on?"
This last cycle did wonders for Tonya too. Her goal was the same as it's always been. Size. As much as she could get. And she called in several favors with her supplier to get them the highest quality stuff she could. In addition to stronger injections, she’d had them on a powerful cocktail of pills to give them an extra boost. And good God was she happy with the results on each of them.
There was now hardly any competition between her and other fetish artists on the internet anymore. At least the ones she was able to find. She had to be closing in on a world record at this point, surely. Not that that mattered to her aside from the ego boost. Her only priority was how big she was and how good she looked.
Tonya was so enormously jacked that she couldn't go anywhere without turning heads. Mostly in shock or disgust, but that was fine by her. She hadn't focused on the tapered look like Kimmy did. She even had the beginnings of a roid gut proudly on display. Her thighs grew to the point that  she occasionally had to waddle a bit as she walked to keep them from chafing, and she started to have some mobility problems with how swollen her arms, chest, and lats were.
The side effects hit her hard as well. She followed Kimmy’s lead and saw her favorite beautician to get waxed, as the body hair and facial hair were getting to be too much of a pain. There was some acne spread across her back that's become too much of a hassle to deal with, but with Kimmy’s help most of it was clear. There was nothing to be done about her face and voice, though. Tonya’s jaw had expanded into a sharp, square shape. Her hair also might have receded just a bit, but her stylist had worked wonders to make it less noticeable. Her voice, though. It sounded like it dropped a whole octave. There had, of course, been jokes about sounding like a man. Tonya preferred imperious, or commanding.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #218 on: September 30, 2021, 04:00:09 pm »
Tonya was standing in the bedroom in a pair of red panties and a white bandeau top. The top barely managed to get across her tits, and her clit bulge was now completely undeniable in anything as tight as what she was wearing below. She quickly slipped a black shirt with "Beast" written on it in big block letters. It covered her chest and not much else.
"Your call", she said as she tugged the shirt into a comfortable position. "You could go for your workout gear. Or, if you want to put it all on display, grab that frilly white lingerie set. That'll drive them nuts."
Kimmy nodded eagerly. As she slipped it on a little clumsily since her muscles and tits and everything kept getting in the way, Tonya realized that Kimmy must have stopped bleaching her skin a while ago. It had been getting progressively darker, and there was a certain glow to it now. Weird.
As Kimmy tried to put on the bra, she asked:
"Could you like help me close it? I like totally can't reach anymore."
Tonya nodded and happily stepped around her. "Hey, another great sign of progress, huh?"
She took her time clasping the bra strap, taking in how the bright white outfit contrasted with her newest look. "Say, Kimmy? What's your natural skin tone like?"
"Like kinda like my mom, I guess? I'm like pretty much black? Like, not like black, black, but like really brown? Is that like a thing? But my dad and my mom don't like that, they like also do the creams ... That is, I dunno about my mom. I like totally haven't seen her in like forever. But on the pictures, she's like, kinda like I was when we like met? Do you like, like it like that? I like kinda stopped the creams cos I like thought my muscles would be like better that way, you know?"
"Ah. Yeah, that would make sense. Me, I don't actually care about what color your skin is." Tonya looked over Kimmy’s back and legs. Whatever she was doing now, it did help. Kimmy’s skin looked healthier, and the natural texture made the definition on her body more immediately obvious.
"Whatever you're doing. Most times people will get tan and oil up when they really want to show off how ripped they are. I guess this is the same thing. But at the end of the day, you're the skin care expert here."
Kimmy smiled happily.
"You know, like my hair is like black too, and it like gets really curly. That's like so weird cos like normal people, like on insta, they like all have straight hair and stuff. Also, it's like so much like work to like make it work? Cos it grows like so long and it doesn't, you know, like get long? Like only curly, curly all the time? Like, why?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #219 on: October 01, 2021, 09:30:35 pm »
Tonya stared at her in shock and confusion. If she hadn't watched Kimmy transform her body in a different way, she wouldn't have believed any of this.
"Wait, you're serious, Kimmy? Like, you're just full-on black behind all the work you've done?"
"Like, I guess? Have you like seen the picture in my house, like the one on the wall with my dad and his girlfriend? That's like me when I was still with the nuns and stuff." She panicked a little: "Is that like, not okay?"
"No, no, it's fine, hun." Tonya wrapped her arms around her. "It doesn't matter to me how your skin looks, or your hair, or anything. Hell, if you told me tomorrow you wanted to go back to being skinny I wouldn't even be upset at you. But maybe we should talk about all this another time, huh? Gotta put on our best show for our fans."
Kimmy nodded eagerly and put on the stay-ups and the choker too. It had a little amulet in it, with a silver "T". Then she slipped on the opera gloves, which stretched across her massive biceps. Next came a white hairband that kept her bleached mane out of her face. She stepped into her heels, which boosted her up five more inches, and asked:
"Do I like also put on the robe?"
It was a silky white thing, pretty transparent, that reached down to her butt, but nothing else.
Oh, and the "bra" was basically a set of lacy strips that worked hard to cover her nipples, while the panties were ultra-low-cut thongs.
"Hmm. I say nah. No sense covering all this up. Let ‘em ogle." Tonya gave her a quick slap on her largely exposed ass as she stepped back to the other side of the room. She threw her hair back into a ponytail and grabbed a cheap necklace she'd bought for the occasion. In truth it was more like a dog collar. Made of leather, it fit tightly around her neck, with the word "Bitch" embossed into it in a style similar to her shirt. She wasn’t planning on wearing anything more. Tonya loved the idea of the contrast between them. And wearing any kind of pants had become a pain lately anyway.
"Cool! So, are we like gonna get started now, or is there like something I like didn't like get?"
"Yeah, we're supposed to go live here in a couple of minutes. You sure you haven't forgotten anything?"
"Hm." Kimmy looked up, trying to think. "Like ... do we need any of the buzzy things or are they like, you know, for later?"
"Good thinking. Let's hold onto them just in case. We probably won't use them on camera unless someone pays really well."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #220 on: October 02, 2021, 06:51:57 pm »
Tonya grabbed her little side table and opened the top drawer. The rest of the props she’d set aside were ready to go.
Kimmy glanced in:
"What's like all that?"
"Just some stuff we can have some fun with. Handcuffs. Shit we can bend and break that will look impressive. I've got some dumbbells in the back of the room too. Plus there's all the other random crap I've bought over the years. Oh, and one more thing." Tonya pulled out a new strap on. The straps were the same as the one she’d used on Kimmy, but she upgraded the dildo itself. A couple inches bigger than the last one, hopefully not too big.
"For if we hit the jackpot and we think the fans deserve a reward. Or maybe just for us later."
Kimmy clapped her hands eagerly.
"That like sounds awesome!"
She walked on her heels towards the bed, swinging her hips outrageously and looking lustfully at Tonya.
Then she climbed on the mattress carefully. The bedframe groaned. Maybe Tonya should update that thing for them eventually, especially if they were not going to slow down their growth.
At last, Kimmy kneeled on it, facing the main camera, then looking at Tonya and waiting for her to start.
Grinning lasciviously at Kimmy, Tonya quickly turned back and hit a few keys on the keyboard. The computer screen changed to show Kimmy on the bed, and an empty chat log on the side.
Satisfied that everything was set up, Tonya strutted over to the bed and laid down on her back next to Kimmy, grinning cockily at the camera.
"Hello, everyone," she said, a happy lilt in her voice as the viewers started coming in. "I've brought a little treat for all of you today."
The audience was listening ...
"First."
"Who?"
"Is it Butchette? I bet it's Butchette!"
"Tell us ... Tell uuusss ..."
"Good evening to you, Tonya. We are looking forward to your entertainment, yes, yes ..."
"Oh God, you're looking incredible!"
"Tonya, you're gorgeous ..."
"Tits or GTFO"
"Piss off, troll!"
"Oh my God! I'm so excited!"
"I love you!"
"Yes!"
The standard flood of random shit as people started piling in. Tonya drew herself and laid back like a king slouching on his throne, emanating cockiness. She wrapped an arm around Kimmy’s midsection and gently pulled her closer, her head aligned with the huge bodybuilder’s chest and shoulder.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #221 on: October 03, 2021, 08:42:09 pm »
"Those of you that keep tabs on me should have already gotten a glimpse of Kimmy. She's my little trainee, and she's soooo excited to show you all how big and buff she's gotten!"
"Who is this?"
"Oh my god she's gorgeous"
"Chest flex pls"
"MOMMY"
"Meh they're not that big"
"That ass!"
"Wish I could get crushed between them"
"She looks so good in that outfit!"
Kimmy lifted her muscle-packed arm and gave the camera a little wave:
"Like, hi, boys and girls, I'm like Kimmy! Like, I hope you're fine and stuff, cos I'm like so excited to like be here with my love Tonya, who is like the awesomest!"
"Whoa."
"Holy crap, is she for real?"
"I never thought you were into bimbos, Tonya, but hey, I'm into bimbos myself, so ..."
"Where did you get that girl?"
"Hi Kimmy! I love you!"
"WTF?"
"Tits or GTFO!"
"God, she's so cute ..."
"I wish I had boobs like you! What's your surgeon?"
"Tonya, you're the luckiest person in the world ..."
"Fuck."
"Crush me, please!"
"Kimmy's the fastest growing bodybuilder I've ever seen! Except maybe for me, of course." Tonya casually brought up one of her arms into a bicep flex. The grapefruit-sized mass of muscle rippled and swelled, looking like it was going to explode off her arm.
"As much as I'm sure she'd love to be fawning over me right now, we're going to let her show off her gains to all of you. But you all should know the drill. If you really want to see the good stuff, you need to show her your appreciation."
A few small donations roll in before Kimmy even did anything.
"YES YES YES"
"Cute lil bimbo"
"Show me those arms!"
"You two look so good together"
"Those thighs could crush me like a watermelon"
"Kimmy I fucking love you"
Kimmy clapped her hands happily:
"This is like, so nice of all of you, you know? You're like amazing!"
The intensity of the donations increased a bit as Kimmy leaned forward to get a look at the screen, her boobs almost falling out of her bra.
"Oopsie ... I like almost like, you know ... Got my boobies out."
She tried to look innocent and smile, her fat lips bunching up.
"WTWTF?"
"Tonya ... I love you. Thank you for getting her here!"
"Flex!"
"Do the boob dance!"
"You're amazing ..."
"Fuck yeah!"
"Tits or GTFO! PLZ!! NAO!!!"
"Holy crap."
"Wow. That's like ... is she for real?"
"Where do you find a girl like that?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #222 on: October 04, 2021, 07:48:37 pm »
Tonya got up on her knees behind Kimmy, positioning herself with her crotch behind her butt. She ran her hands along Kimmy’s hips and back. She grinned, eyeballing her love from above.
"It's no wonder she can't keep those things contained.  As if her pecs weren't crazy enough, she just had her titties pumped up extra big, just for you!"
"Jesus christ look at her"
"Is this my birthday?"
"Unf!!! <3 <3 <3"
"Please please please!"
"Those have to be the biggest tits I've ever seen."
"Spank her!"
"Take the top off!"
Kimmy turned her head towards Tonya and leaned back, trusting out her boobs a bit more and straining the fabric. Then she kissed her cheek, and then Tonya’s lips.
Then Kimmy shot a smoldering look at the camera:
"I like totally did! I like got 1,500 thingies pumped into them and now, they're like so huge and stuff ... I like love them!"
"Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!"
"I wish I was squeezed between those two. Any two!"
"WTWTWTWTF?"
"How do you even, do anything?"
"So ... big ..."
"I'm in love ..."
"Fuck yeah."
"Is this a morph?"
"Fuck me, is this real?"
"Tonya, you're the queen."
"Flex!"
"TITS OR GTFO! PLZ!! NAO!!! HALP!!!!"
Tonya bent forward a bit and reached down to fondle her girl’s tits though the fabric of her bra, returning the bimbo’s kiss on her overfull lips. Kimmy could feel her chest rubbing against her from behind.
Tonya looked up at the incoming donations. They were way ahead of what she was normally bringing in at this point in one of her shows. Perfect.
"We can only tease these poor people for so long, baby. Let's give them a little bit of what they came for." Tonya reached for Kimmy’s bra clasp and deftly popped it open with one hand. The fabric of the strap was under enough tension that it flew off with notable force. It held in place, however, just sliding forward enough on the bimbo’s chest to let part of her areolae slip out.
"Yeesssssss"
"Oh. My. God."
"Pec dance pec dance please!"
"How much to have her worship you, Tonya?"
Kimmy gave out a cutesy little yelp and covered up with her hands, holding the massive bra up for a moment, before slowly slipping it off and dropping it sideways. She still did her best to contain those enormous boobs, but with a wicked grin, she suddenly flexed her pectorals and let one of them bounce.
She giggled as she tried to cover her nipple up again and squealed:
"Get back here! Like, bad boob!"
Then she gave it a little slap.
"Holy ..."
"TONYA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! THIS IS CRAZY!"
"Aw yisss ..."
"Boobs ..."
"Yes! YES! YES!!!"
"Shit."
"What did I miss? Has it started already?"
"BaD BoOb! BaD!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #223 on: October 05, 2021, 08:27:50 pm »
"Oh, are you shy all of a sudden? Hiding those fat silicone titties?" Tonya slid her hands beneath her breasts and pushed her fingers under them, attempting to give them a little bounce despite Kimmy holding them.
Tonya gave her love a couple more kisses across her broad shoulder. "Give the nice people want they want, and maybe I'll do something for you too."
"Let us see them titties!"
"Yeah, show her the love"
"Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!"
"Free the nipple!"
"Gotta show the bimbo how to do, babe!"
Without hesitation, Kimmy took off her hands, and Tonya could push them up, at least for a bit.
"Like, sure! It's like ... you like say it, I like do it! Cos I like totally love you!"
Kimmy looked at the camera and added:
"Do you like like it?"
"YESYESYESYES!"
"We do, indeed."
"BOOBS!"
"WTF?"
"Where did you get a girl like her? Please get me one too. I'll do anything you want. Anything!"
"Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!"
"OMG NIPPLE!"
"I love this bimbo!"
Tonya weeded through the comments as Kimmy posed and the big woman grinned. "I see you out there. You can't get a girl like Kimmy. She's one of a kind and all mine." She placed her hands on the front of Kimmy’s tits and moved them up and down in alternating jumps. "And she's so obsessed with me she'll do anything I ask. Isn't that right, babe?"
"I'll do anything you ask, Tonya!"
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"
"I came"
"More, more!"
"Goddesses"
Kimmy gave her an adoring look and whispered:
"Like totally. You're like the best and I'm like totally yours."
"WTF."
"Mind collapsing, failure imminent."
"Boobs."
"AWESOME!"
"I love this. I fucking love this!"
"I'll give you anything! Take it all!"
"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"
Tonya placed a finger under Kimmy’s chin, gazing into her eyes. "Show me how much you want to please me, sweetness. Get up and show the people this body you're so proud of. Just like we practiced." She planted another kiss on the bimbo’s lips, slow and sensual.
The girl slipped out of her heels and got up on the bed, her tits on full display, the nipples hard and erect.
Then she started a dance. It was part posing, part stripping, she swung her hips gently, rolled her abs, flexed her thick arms, stretch, went down low, like a snake, her monumental back spreading, she turned to face Tonya, flexed her butt cheeks one by one, then together, swung her pussy towards her face, did a little ultra-muscular bellydance, swung her hair around, a double-biceps pose here, a side triceps there.
It was mesmerizing.
"..."
"I ..."
"Wut."
"How ..."
"Best ... day ... ever ..."
"Damn."
"Holy ... crap ..."
"Repent sinner!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2021, 04:10:51 pm »
Tonya returned to her arrogant lean back on the bed. She was enjoying this just as much as the audience was. She thought every part of Kimmy was extreme two months ago, but she’d blown her expectations out of the water.
"Fuck yeah, babydoll.”, she grunted as Kimmy swung her wasp-like hips. "You are an absolute goddess." Tonya stood up herself and pulled her into an embrace, her fingers attempting to dig into the girl’s rock hard ass, but they had difficulty finding purchase.
"How do you feel knowing that the whole internet is drooling over you like a crowd of horny schoolboys?"
"What happened, I think I passed out XP"
"Fuck me"
"What the hell are you two taking"
"More!"
"Fuck her already!"
Kimmy blushed and looked a little awkward for a moment, but then, she got down in front of Tonya, faced her and twerked at the audience, worshipping her crotch. She ran her pierced tongue over the thick veins and hard cuts of Tonya’s massive thighs, while her fat pussy was just barely covered by the panties.
"Tonya, you're the luckiest woman on Earth."
"I need a bimbo like that. Please."
"Holy ... I ... Fuck!"
"OhGodOhGodOhGod!"
"Twerk that ass!"
"Give it to her!"
Tonya bit her lip as her lover knelt down in front of her. Feeling Kimmy’s worshipful kisses across her legs causes blood to rush to her pussy.  She stared down at the bimbo’s bouncing ass, her hand grabbing the hem of her shirt as the other reached behind her head. She groaned in approval, leaning her head back at the sensation. Tonya allowed her to sit there pleasuring her for a few minutes, saying nothing but making noises of pleasure constantly. As the girl began teasing her clit through the fabric of her panties, she let out a gasp. Acutely aware that they still needed to put on a show, she gathered herself and grabbed on to her shirt with both hands.
"Oh, Kimmy. Feeling you touch me like that. It just makes me ... makes me feel so ... raaahh!" Tonya roared as she pulled on the shirt, ripping it from her body. Her body now totally exposed except for the thin fabric of her bandeau top and panties, she raised her arms up and performed an extremely pumped side chest pose, turning slightly to give a better view for the camera.
"Yesssss hulk out!"
"What I wouldn't give to be between her legs."
"Suck me Kimmy!"
"I can't handle all this..."
"Biggest there is! I love it!"
Kimmy stared at her mistress. That move never came to her mind. She stopped.
For a moment, there was a pause and she just tried to figure out what just happened.
"Like ... wow."

"What's going on? Did she crash?"
"Fembot goes poit."
"This is so sexy ..."
"I wish my girlfriend was like this. Fuck, I wish I was like this."
"Ermigerd Tits!"
"Beast mode activated!"
"Kimmy, hello?"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View