Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574467 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 07:59:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ava Simone
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ava Simone  (Read 5344 times)

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
Ava Simone
« on: April 07, 2021, 05:46:34 pm »
Has anyone seen her and can comment on the session?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Ava Simone
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 05:14:16 pm »

I met Ava in 2015, and what everyone says about her is accurate: she has a presence that is affecting. She interacted with me as if there were no distractions or outside influences at all. It felt like she was most involved with what was happening at that moment. It is a very rare quality, and it's infectious.

She offers semi-competitive wrestling, and she was more than capable of overpowering me, untrained and 165 pounds. Her upper body strength was greater than I expected. Her arms and shoulders are muscular but not too large, so I was surprised to be as easily overpowered as I was. Her core is extremely strong, enough to move my legs when I was resisting. Her legs are very muscular, and very strong. She caught me with maneuvers which even though I could see them coming, my resistance was ineffective. She was able to catch me with a choke between her hamstring and calf that left me weakened, then she just poured it on. Body scissors with rnc, head scissors, then one move after another, until I was hers to do with as she pleased. Her side body scissors are deadly.

I always felt her to be very involved and caring about my safety and well-being. Being held around the neck as she pinned me felt like an embrace from an old friend. It was an extraordinary experience.

I will see her any time she visits my city.

Offline bigsub1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Wrestling Submissive in Pittsburgh
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 09:32:02 pm »
I've seen her a few time and Ava is simply incredible!  She has this intense erotic aura about her that is really pulls you in.  I had a one sided domination session with her and I really zoned out into subspace.  She feels like that hypnotic snake from the Jungle Book, disarming you with that amazing smile and lulling you into a dream state while her dangerous body coils around you.  Will drop everything I'm doing to see Ava any time she gets close to me.

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 10:30:11 pm »
I've seen her a few time and Ava is simply incredible!  She has this intense erotic aura about her that is really pulls you in.  I had a one sided domination session with her and I really zoned out into subspace.  She feels like that hypnotic snake from the Jungle Book, disarming you with that amazing smile and lulling you into a dream state while her dangerous body coils around you.  Will drop everything I'm doing to see Ava any time she gets close to me.

Exactly my experience.

Offline armwrestleme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 02:50:38 pm »
10 out of 10.  Power, intensity, dominance, muscle.....I could go on. I will.... Easy to book and coordinate, reasonable rates and gorgeous!  I can't think of one negative attribute.

Offline ziv4943

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 04:07:35 pm »
How sensual is she?  Hj?  Is she willing to kiss?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bigsub1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Wrestling Submissive in Pittsburgh
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2021, 05:46:16 pm »
Is Ava retired?  I haven't seen her profile up anywhere recently.  I will be really bummed if she is

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2021, 05:50:30 pm »
Her sessiongirls profile is back up, it was disabled for a bit. Twitter is still gone

I dont think there's been any recent activity in onlyfans though

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 02:54:48 pm »
She's back at school full time, so she won't be touring very often like she did in the past.

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2022, 10:38:26 am »
 :'( Sadly I think she's done with sessioning.

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2022, 01:42:44 am »
I sessioned with her once when she first started out. She seamed very educated and articulate.
Told me she had only been doing BJJ for couple months. Very skilled for a beginner and I told her that.
She said "wait until I get my Black Belt". She told about her limits before hand, but still sexy and somewhat
sensual as well. I tried setting up another session when she came back out my way, but she was either booked
or was just doing filming. Sad, because she got an enhancement and her body became very toned.
We kept in touch via email, but now she doesn't return emails, so I guess she is retired or left for a period of time.

Offline WrestlerD

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2022, 05:16:02 pm »
One of the best. If she returns, I’d see her again.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2022, 04:02:44 pm »
Little bit of hope, 4 months ago Davina Carrington said that she was just on a break. So maybe she comes back at some point

Offline midnight60

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2022, 10:02:32 pm »
We'll see, but I won't keep my hopes up.  I wish her all the best!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ava Simone

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View