Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575027 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 10:04:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  New Site Launched - Pozedown
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Site Launched - Pozedown  (Read 3616 times)

Offline pozedown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
New Site Launched - Pozedown
« on: December 03, 2020, 04:16:19 pm »
Hi All,

I have launched a new video marketplace for women in the fitness and bodybuilding industry to sell content directly to their fans called Pozedown.

There are plenty more videos and athletes coming to the site soon, so please come and check out the site @ pozedown.com
I would love some initial users to help me get the site off the ground, and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much
Tom

Forum Saradas

New Site Launched - Pozedown
« on: December 03, 2020, 04:16:19 pm »

Offline sonicshake

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: New Site Launched - Pozedown
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 07:33:39 pm »
Interesting and has potential.

Sorry if I'm not looking properly, but where do we find the length of each clip (and preferably its resolution and/or filesize) before buying?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 08:10:22 pm »
Interesting and has potential.

Sorry if I'm not looking properly, but where do we find the length of each clip (and preferably its resolution and/or filesize) before buying?

Is that the length of the video under the woman's name or is that when the video was posted in military time??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline pozedown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 12:25:12 pm »
Sonicshake, thank you very much for that feedback I really appreciate it. All of the videos on the site are 5 minutes long, and are HD. I am working on a fix to display the video length and quality for each video, so that should be implemented on the site soon.

Warhawk, the number under the athlete’s name is the time and date that their video was posted on the site.

Thank you both for your comments, I want to try and make the best site I can, so I really value your feedback.

Tom

Offline BruiserBrody

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 07:12:31 pm »
I like the concept.

Offline sonicshake

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2021, 09:33:44 pm »
Finally bought a couple of clips. Took a while because most of the girls don't appeal to me personally, but these clips are nice and you really appreciate how long 5 mins actually is, especially in this era of OF 30 sec clips and whatnot.

The main disappointment was when I realised that the clips cannot be downloaded*. They are only available to view on demand via the website. Maybe I should have looked more closely but it certainly didn't register to me that this was the deal.

*Yes there are backdoors for overcoming this but that's not the point.

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2021, 07:27:31 pm »
Site looks good really interesting models. Workout videos look good will be interested in purchasing some

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2021, 09:33:37 pm »
Finally bought a couple of clips. Took a while because most of the girls don't appeal to me personally, but these clips are nice and you really appreciate how long 5 mins actually is, especially in this era of OF 30 sec clips and whatnot.

The main disappointment was when I realised that the clips cannot be downloaded*. They are only available to view on demand via the website. Maybe I should have looked more closely but it certainly didn't register to me that this was the deal.

*Yes there are backdoors for overcoming this but that's not the point.

Website looks good. If i can't download it then, i won't bother buying any clips. I don't want to have to watch everything on my computer.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  New Site Launched - Pozedown

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View