Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574439 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 05:26:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Just saw Ms Show-n-Tell in the shower in VR...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just saw Ms Show-n-Tell in the shower in VR...  (Read 14800 times)

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Just saw Ms Show-n-Tell in the shower in VR...
« on: October 27, 2020, 08:22:41 pm »
There is no emoticon adequate to describe my feelings right now. The VR/3D thing is mind-blowing, especially considering where we were with VHS tapes just 20 years ago.

Although there is no scheduled debut date, we are working on getting VR VODs and clips queued up for release very soon. 

Forum Saradas

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Just saw Ms Show-n-Tell in the shower in VR...
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 07:19:53 pm »
Why is there so little nude content?

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 08:03:24 pm »
There is no emoticon adequate to describe my feelings right now. The VR/3D thing is mind-blowing, especially considering where we were with VHS tapes just 20 years ago.

Although there is no scheduled debut date, we are working on getting VR VODs and clips queued up for release very soon.

not really sure what VR is, but it might help if you have some sample videos.

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 09:52:04 pm »
considering the fact that they increased twice the prices with decreasing the duration
of their VOD`s,  just imagine the price they will give for a minute of these pleasures....
btw, just look what VOD`s made from better videographers is costing for whole 22 minutes...

https://www.ftppv.com/store/anastasia-rider-gym-workout
I Saradas

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 09:59:34 pm »
Herbiceps was set up to Cheat people off.😂

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 10:49:30 pm »

Its a stereoscopic 3D thing - you need VR goggles/headset to view them.

I'm sure there'll be some gamers that are into VR & female muscle, but I suspect the audience will be pretty small.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 09:26:19 am »

Its a stereoscopic 3D thing - you need VR goggles/headset to view them.

I'm sure there'll be some gamers that are into VR & female muscle, but I suspect the audience will be pretty small.

You are correct. We've had a lot of people request this new type of content, but it's far from a majority of regular members. For those who make the investment to buy a Quest or similar (and then buy videos, of course), it's quite the experience. I didn't know what to expect at first, but I'm impressed.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline zxcvb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 10:12:21 pm »

Which site did you see it on? I can't find it on herbiceps anywhere

I think this year will see a big uptick in people wanting VR content as the oculus quest 2 is perfect for it and is cheap ($300).

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 06:18:37 am »

Which site did you see it on? I can't find it on herbiceps anywhere

I think this year will see a big uptick in people wanting VR content as the oculus quest 2 is perfect for it and is cheap ($300).

We're close to a product launch at HB, but not quite there yet. I don't know that there is a huge market for it, but we're hoping the people who want it will enjoy the experience.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2021, 09:28:51 pm »
considering the fact that they increased twice the prices with decreasing the duration
of their VOD`s,  just imagine the price they will give for a minute of these pleasures....
btw, just look what VOD`s made from better videographers is costing for whole 22 minutes...

https://www.ftppv.com/store/anastasia-rider-gym-workout

I guess they are charging what the market will bear. Seems like it might be a bit complicated to buy Virtual Reality hardware as i don't know what it is, i guess i will pass.
The pandemic has made a lot of people really, really rich. Between the sky rocketing house prices and the sky rocketing stock market, the pandemic has been the best thing for many people's wealth.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2021, 05:14:54 pm »
Our soft rollout of our VR content has begun.

https://www.herbicepscam.com/vod/
https://www.herbicepscam.com/videos/vr-videos/

Andrea Shaw, Hailey McGrath, Lauren Roussel, Sarah Backman, Cindy Reyes, and Tracy Williams are available now and we've got more coming this week.

Although anyone can purchase and view videos on a non-VR platform - e.g. standard desktop/laptop browser video player - to enjoy the FULL VR experience, you will need a VR-capable headset. We recommend the Oculus Quest /Quest 2, but there are other headsets that are fully compatible.

VR videos can be streamed directly through your headset, but most users will find it better to download the content and then play the saved file.

Your player should be set to 180 degrees, side-by-side viewing.

Note: VR video files are huge. We have tried to scale down the basic running size, while keeping the visual quality optimized, but they are on the order of 100MB/minute. Exception - The Sarah Backman video is
500MB/minute, but it's entirely worth it.

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to email us at help@herbiceps.com. Thank you.

Offline zxcvb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2021, 03:49:50 am »
Nice work, i hope you continue. I just purchased a bunch of them from you and can't wait for more.

Wold love to see more of your bigger girls in VR!

Offline songman

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2021, 07:10:31 am »
I purchased one. I would very much like to see bigger girls and more erotic solo scenes or with other ladies. I would enthusiastically purchase them! Thx for any consideration. :thanks:

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2021, 01:49:08 pm »
I’ve been loving these, can’t wait to see more. The best are the videos with the girls talking.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2021, 06:30:59 pm »
I’ve been loving these, can’t wait to see more. The best are the videos with the girls talking.

Sorry for the temporary slowdown, but we're back to publishing new VRs again.

Thanks for your support!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Just saw Ms Show-n-Tell in the shower in VR...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View