Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573571 Posts in 72752 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 10:52:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Cuckold fantasy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cuckold fantasy  (Read 4467 times)

Offline brittanyseol

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Cuckold fantasy
« on: March 09, 2020, 05:44:38 pm »
Has anyone else fantasized about being a cuckold with a female bodybuilder and male bodybuilder bull?

My dream world be someone like a Monique Jones or Sheronica Henton being fucked by a stud like William Bonac or Kai Greene and both talking shit to me

Forum Saradas

Offline papak11

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Cuckold fantasy
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 11:41:47 am »
Has anyone else fantasized about being a cuckold with a female bodybuilder and male bodybuilder bull?

My dream world be someone like a Monique Jones or Sheronica Henton being fucked by a stud like William Bonac or Kai Greene and both talking shit to me

Ohhh yeah, :woohoo: I found a like-minded person, oh yeah it's very cool! I feel happy when I imagine how a bodybuilder girl is cheating on me with another young boy, ohhh it's a pleasure. Monique Jones is one of my favorite athletes, I used to imagine how she defeats me like Bane but is not my girlfriend, mmm now I will imagine that she is my girlfriend and cheating with another young bodybuilder))
Thank you brother for creating this cool theme! I love it! :letsparty: 8)

Offline robyn

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 10:18:55 am »
are you thinking about the muscles of both the she-bull and her stud bulging out as they fuck? as they continue to mate, their bodies develop rapidly and visibly pump up as you watch

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 10:37:43 am »
are you thinking about the muscles of both the she-bull and her stud bulging out as they fuck? as they continue to mate, their bodies develop rapidly and visibly pump up as you watch

If I could watch this or be the male bodybuilder I would be in heaven.

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 03:13:04 pm »
I kind of fantasize about having a super muscular girlfriend and coming home to find her having an orgy with a large group of people, both male and female.

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 04:32:51 pm »
I agree that it would be rather appealing if the Bull is a much bigger, more muscular man. It could be a more muscular woman too, of course. It'd be interesting to see a story that delves into this topic. For example, a story where the MC is maybe wealthy and accomplished, but also weak or unsatisfying in bed. And the muscular wife takes control of their lives, openly showing how she dominates him, while having a much bigger stud have sex with her. It definitely plays into the domination aspect that's often associated here with female muscle.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Cuckold fantasy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View