Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575606 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:37:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Secrets with FlexAnn
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Secrets with FlexAnn  (Read 44266 times)

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Secrets with FlexAnn
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2020, 04:32:12 am »
Great installment!  So good to see you back on this one.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2020, 03:04:04 am »
Great to see more, and also that advice was used. Keep up the gret work.

Offline Lionelsally6

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2021, 09:50:01 am »
Bump.

Offline AdrianCT

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2021, 12:08:52 am »
I hope this post is reactivated. ???

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2021, 07:01:04 pm »
Chapter 12: The Cut

Anne’s Perspective:

End of July. This cut has been hard. Not only physically, but mentally as well. The twice a day cardio sessions, plus the usual intense weight training, along with the extreme diet had left me drained every day. The cutting steroid regiment helped give me some energy, but there were many days I questioned my purpose, and often my sanity. I had decided all this work would’ve go to waste. There was an amateur bodybuilding contest the next town over that I decided to enter. It was during Dan’s visit, but knowing what I knew, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind attending. Plus it was a goal to work for. The daily changes I saw in my body was also a major driving force in my mind. As the fat peeled off, and new veins appeared in the mirror, a new sense of drive would be renewed. It also didn’t hurt that the money was flowing in from my camming. The only thing these schmoes seemed to like more than size was that size shredded. Even though I was often exhausted, I tried to spend as much off time as I could camming. There continued to be weird requests, but most clients seemed happy seeing me flex my muscles in a bikini. I had even ventured out and would wear sexy lingerie for my regulars. It was weird though, one of my regulars had disappeared as soon as I had stated my cut. I could have usually relied on “MuscleObsession” for almost a once a day session, but since May, he (or she) had been a ghost. With the extra money I had after the food and supplement bill, I had treated my cam goers to a new high definition camera. Actually I had bought two. One for my room, and one for my gym. On some occasions, I would turn it on while I worked out. This often drew large crowds of viewers, only further supplementing my income. The money was good.

2 Weeks Out (early August)
Weight: 225
Biceps: 18 inches
Chest: 41 inches, D cup
Quads: 26 inches
Calves: 18 inches

Dan was due home in a few days. While I was excited to see him, my focus was now 100% on the contest. I had upped my cardio to two, 1 hour session per day, plus another 2 hours lifting, and at least 30 minutes posing; 6 days a week. I refused to hire a coach, so the posing was proving to be the hardest part. I spend probably another hour a day looking up videos of standard bodybuilding posing routines, trying to refine my own routine. My posing suit was ordered, and due to arrive the same day as Dan.

As the day of his arrival loomed near, I couldn’t help but think how my new found passion would affect him. I knew (or at least thought) he would be supportive. I was his mom after all.

During one of my session with a regular, he had asked me to flex while I lotioned my muscles. During our usual banter back and forth, I asked him what his fantasy would be. The answer was simple. “For me to rub those muscles.” Nothing usual there. I did my normal flirting with him for the next few minutes, seeing the money counter ticking up. It was his next line that stopped me, and put an idea, although somewhat dark in my head. “If I can’t do it myself, I’d love to see another person rub those muscles. Another man worshipping those huge biceps of yours.” The session ended (as I assume he finished himself off), and I logged off. As I sat there in my black lingerie, my thoughts turned to Dan. How many others would love to see that? I’m sure most. Would I like that? I often dreamed of my sore muscles getting rubbed down my a young man, someone who truly appreciated my hard work and dedication. Rubbing my hard body as I flexed and flexed.  The only problem was getting him to agree with it. Perhaps between the contest, and some other coercion it wouldn’t be so hard…..

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2021, 09:49:45 pm »
One more detail to check in, BF% currently 11%

Offline blackhawkdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2021, 11:19:40 pm »
I'm glad you decided to keep going with this.  I thought it was done for
 :thanks:

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2021, 04:01:33 am »
Thank you. Made my NYE

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2021, 03:57:52 pm »
Chapter 13: Arriving Home

Dan’s Perspective:

As I sat in my Uber from the airport to mom’s house, I thought I might throw up. Thoughts swirled throughout, nervousness, excitement, fear. I had made myself stop seeing FlexAnn on the cams when I booked tickets to come back here, in hopes of making this more of a normal visit. I hadn’t of course cut myself off from the cams all together, but I hadn’t seen Ann since May. Honestly my strategy had worked until now. All through the flight I was just excited to see my mom again, and be back in my hometown, but now that I was nearing the house I grew up in, my mind started racing. I had also found it odd Ann had asked me to take a Uber from the airport. I didn’t mind, it wasn’t like it was expensive, but I hadn’t seen her in years and she couldn’t come get me? Maybe she had some kind of homecoming party planned or something.

The other part that concerned me was how I would react. After I had agreed to come home, I wanted this visit to be as normal as possible. Through our conversations since, it was all pointing in that direction, but would that change when I saw her? Would my mind and body have other plans? Shit I was starting to sweat.

Ann’ Perspective:

1 week out. I had been so focused on the contest that I had almost forgot Dan was coming home. I asked him to get an Uber from the airport so I could stay on my workout schedule. I’m sure he thought it was a strange request, but he didn’t fight it at all.

Check in:
Weight: 220
Biceps: 18 in
Chest: 41 inches, D cup
Quads: 26 inches
Calves: 18 inches
BF: 9%

Although I knew it was unhealthy for a woman to drop into single digit BF percentage, that was my goal. I had the size, I knew it, but I wanted to be the most grotesquely shredded woman up there. At this point, it was also my main motivation to keep on this cardio program. My skin was paper thin, veins were coming out of new places on a daily basis, it was exciting. Exhausting but exciting.

Dan was due to arrive soon. He had texted me he had gotten in and that he found an Uber. Once I came out of my prep brain haze last night, I had been racking myself on what I would do when he got here. While I still wanted to have him cam with me at some point, that would be a long process. My plan was to ease him into the idea, perhaps by helping me with my pre-contest tan. Maybe the camera would just happen to be on. But that was next week, and I needed to focus on the now. I knew (or suspected at least) he had a thing for muscular women. I couldn’t confirm it, but those videos I found years ago that propelled me into this lifestyle certainly hinted that. We hadn’t physically seen each other in years, and my body had changed dramatically to say the least. There was now way I could hide my muscularity for long, but I didn’t want to shock him immediately. So how would this go? Like any woman I was obsessing about what I would wear, except the goal was to hide my physique, at least initially. I could wear the oversized sweats that made me look obese, but with the diet face I was currently rocking that would be an odd combo. All of my “normal” clothes did little to hide my hulking mass, and most were still pretty tight. I had some oversized t-shirts I often trained in. There was no hiding the veins on my forearms, but honestly that looked the most normal. I decided on the sweats and large t-shirt. I even would have a hat on to try and hide my diet face, at least for a bit. I wanted to get Dan in the house and have him feel at home for a bit before I sprung my newfound obsession on him. “ETA 25 minutes”. Shit I need to get going. I had just finished my weight training session for the day, and I needed to shower and get changed before he got here. Fuck I was pumped though. As I stripped down in the bathroom, I couldn’t help but throw some poses in the mirror. I hit a side tricep, and my delt sprung to life. The bowling ball sized muscles leaped from skin, the striations showing predominantly through my paper thin skin. Veins crisscrossed throughout the muscle, connecting to the horseshoe shaped tricep that bulged beneath. I was getting wet just looking at myself. I must have lost track of time because my phone buzzed “be there in 10!”. Shit, I jumped in the shower and changed over. He’s be here any minute. I looked at myself with my T-shirt and sweats (I even wore a tight sports bra to try and hide the twins). Not bad….I guess. I went downstairs to wait for Dan. My heart was racing. Why was I so nervous to see my own son? Fuck this was a mistake.

“Ding dong”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2021, 10:01:20 pm »
Can’t wait to see more of this amazing story

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2022, 03:31:05 pm »
This has been a very good story. I have a question: how old is Ann?  I'm looking forward to the next part.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2022, 04:20:17 pm »
I'm glad to see this continue! Looking forward to the next parts!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2022, 07:33:27 am »
We have come so far with this great story please don't give up on it. K+!

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2022, 12:38:18 pm »
Now mom dominates sonny boy

Offline XatarNr415

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2022, 03:02:32 pm »
Really hoping there is gonna be more

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Secrets with FlexAnn

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View