Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575955 Posts in 73245 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 04:37:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Secrets with FlexAnn
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Secrets with FlexAnn  (Read 44272 times)

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Secrets with FlexAnn
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2020, 08:39:09 pm »
I’ve decided not to continue this story. Hit a road block more or less, but I plan on starting a new story with a similar story line/plot.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2020, 08:39:09 pm »

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2020, 11:38:18 am »
Such a shame but I, of course, respect your choice.
Keep up the good work!

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2020, 05:48:13 pm »
I’ve recently gotten the itch to write again, but I’m torn on which story I’d like to continue more. I ask for any feedback on this story and my other (Close to Home) and which you all would rather see continued, I have a lot of ideas for how both might go, but only enough time for one right now. Thank you for any feedback.

Chapter 9: Addiction

Ann’s perspective:
Time went on and the webcam business proved to be more a more fruitful. I know I was dealing with a bunch of schmoes, but they honestly made me feel great about myself. Encouraging, sexy, and confident. I still wouldn’t go topless, but I was getting more confident in wearing more risqué outfits. Showing my face was still an issue for me, I’m not sure why but I still felt like I needed to hide my personality somewhat. Some of the 1on1 sessions I would let my clients see me, at least the regulars, but for the normal open rooms, I tended to hide. Sometimes it was a hat with carefully planned shadowing, sometimes it was simply keeping the camera pointed down. When I went out in public, I still covered up. Even though I had been bodybuilding for some time now, all of the stares still got to me, and I think I still wanted to keep my “new” personality hidden from the people I knew around town. But not online, there I felt sexy, I felt like I could own the world, and the schmoes….they loved it. In fact they always seemed to scream for more, bigger, more shredded. This, I have to admit was becoming an addiction for me too. I had been cycling on and off as one should to preserve my health, but I was addicted to growing. There is no other way to put it. I had quit my job at the bank, the cams made up for that source of income easily. Part of me thought of doing sessions, maybe in time, but I wasn’t there yet.
New goals had come into my mind. I would take a break from competing for awhile….while I bulked. The next time I was going to step on stage, it would be in women’s bodybuilding. And I needed time to get there. The other day when I took my own measurements, I stood 5ft 6in, weighed 150 lbs (fluffy). Biceps were around 14.5 inches, not too shabby. Chest needed work, only 35 inches around, and legs, always a weakness were around 18 inches. I had goals though. Over the next year I wanted to put on 50 lbs of muscle. Bulk for awhile and then start a cut right before next winter. Still not sure I would compete, but I wanted to see where I was at, hopefully hit 180 lbs shredded. I knew it would be tough, and take a lot of drugs, but at this point, building my physique was like crack to me. I also elected to enhance my now non-existent breasts. While I loved my pecs, I also loved the looks of a nice round pair of tits sitting atop slabs of pecs. I was going in tomorrow to get my new beauties (D cups, nothing too extreme), doctor told me about a month before I could train hard again. So that was my date, my new cycle started would start on as soon as I recovered. At this point I had gotten good with the supplementation and how it effected my body. Shit maybe I should start coaching on the side….Anyway, I would be upping almost everything. Supplements, food, workout plans all laid out for the next 12 months. My journey to get absolutely huge.
While I missed Dan, our last interactions had seemed to fade from my mind. He was doing well, working all summer, and getting ready for academics to start. He seemed to be making friends, and had been even talking to a girl. Good for him. I knew we wouldn’t be seeing each other for awhile, just due to the sheer distance, but he was good about calling me on the regular to see how I was doing. I, of course hid all of my muscle antics. I had told him that I wasn’t going to compete, at least anytime soon. I told him I was still working out, but it was “just for me”. He seemed to have taken that as I was done building my body, and going back to the normal cardio bunny routine. In a way I feel like it was a sense of relief for him. Weirdly, that made me feel a bit guilty, like I was lying to him, but honestly our relationship seemed to be in a much better place. For now I would continue to hide this “addiction” of mine.

Dan’s Perspective:
I had gotten a job all summer at a local hardware store. The money wasn’t spectacular, but it was money, and they said I could stay on when classes started part time. It had kept me busy and allowed some extra spending money in my pocket. I had gotten a small apartment, that mom was happy to help pay for. I think she was proud I was going out on my own…or she was happy to get rid of me. The awkwardness we had when I moved out seemed to have faded. Mom had told me she wasn’t going to compete anymore. She was going to workout still, but it was “just for her”. I figured this bodybuilding phase was past her, I’m glad she was keeping in shape but I was glad I wouldn’t have to deal with THAT side of her.
That summer had been fairly uneventful. I had met some nice people that I had been hanging out with a decent amount. One of those people was Cindy, we had been hitting it off recently, nothing serious yet, but she was fun to hang out with. I was attracted to her, yes, but there was always that one part of me that yearned for something more, something bigger. Angela was your typical college girl, she had always been a runner and kept fairly lean. She was around 5ft 4in, a few inches shorter than me, and I’d say about 120 lbs or so (obviously I would never ask). We had fooled around here and there, but again nothing serious by any means.
Like I said before, there was always that other part of me that yearned for something more. IT was in my genes really, and I knew there were plenty of other men like me out there. A desire and all out obsession with muscular women never seemed to cease. That summer I had spent a good deal of my new income on muscle women websites, eating up all the videos and pictures I could. Lately though, a new addiction seemed to grip me. Webcams. I’m not sure why but chatting with and seeing muscular girls in a personal, non-edited setting had gripped me and not let go. When I wasn’t working or hanging out with friends, I would browse and chat up the women that appeared on there. By the time classes started, I had probably dumped close to $2000 into those cams. At this point it wasn’t an obsession, it was an outright addiction. Really, I looked forward to classes starting to keep my mind (and wallet) occupied with something else.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2020, 08:43:02 pm »
Hey, this one is a good one thanks for posting. But I guess I would prefer to read the end of closer to home.

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2020, 02:52:49 am »
They are both such good stories that it is hard to choose, but I'm going with FlexAnn. Hope you continue this one if it can only be one.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2020, 03:26:04 am »
Glad yo see more coming. Keep up the work, though a few more breaks between long things would help.

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2020, 11:39:45 am »
Thanks jhunter, I agree with the breaks. That’s was a bad copy and paste from the word processor.

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2020, 05:51:29 pm »
Thank you for the feedback, FlexAnn it is!

Chapter 10: A Special Show

Anne’s Perspective:

Six months had passed since I decided to really commit to getting huge, and to say I was pleasantly surprised with the results was an understatement. I had been eating more than I thought was humanly possible for me, keeping it clean of course, but my caloric intake was up to over 5000 calories a day. Weekly Costco runs ensured I had the gross amount of protein, clean carbs, and veggies I needed. I’m sure the checkout person thought I was feeding a family of 5, but at this point food was no longer something I enjoyed. It was fuel for my ever growing muscles. The steroid concoction I had been on had been doing wonders as well. I was close to the edge on what was safe for females, but I did everything I could to ensure my safety. Weekly bloodtests, and of course the top of the line products. The camming had been quite fruitful, and with some of the pay-per-download videos I had been posting, money was certainly no problem. The secrecy of my identity had become a theme as well, and I ensured during my camming and videos that my face was hid in secrecy.

I had decided to start a journal to track my progress. Weigh ins, measurements, photos, and bloodwork, all went into a document I could see the progress and adjust my diet and supplementation as needed. Exactly six months from the day I started I tracked the following:

Weight: 190 lbs
Biceps: 16 inches
Chest: 40 inches (with my nice new fake tits sitting nicely on top)
Legs: 22 inches

I was obviously owning the offseason look, but my progress made me happy. I wanted to continue this rate of growth, hopefully breaking 220lbs before I started my cut. At this point, my wardrobe consisted mostly of stretchy workout clothes and sweats, I had a few pairs of lingerie stowed away for cam time, but things that fit were becoming harder and harder to come by. For my 6 month reward, I decided that I would treat my adoring fans to a special show. I bought a skin tight skirt that hugged every inch of my bulging quads and glutes. On top, a simple white blouse, buttoned nice and low of course. The blouse was hard to find, something that could hold my hulking shoulders and back without looking like a parachute around my small waist. I ended up having to buy an XL and hem the bottom of it, tucking in the extra fabric. Somehow I forced some panty hose over my calves and legs, topping off the bottom with some black high heels. The biggest part of the surprise (at least in my mind), was that I would no longer hide my face. I pinned my hair up and wore my reading glasses, going for the classic sexy secretary look. Underneath, a black thong and black bra. The bra felt tight, I had bought in only two weeks ago, and it was fine then. I guess my back and chest had grown more than I anticipated. I had advertised on the site a few days leading up to the show. The plan was to start off in fantasy mode, letting anyone who wanted to watch partake. No one on ones tonight. I lit the room with the perfect lighting to show off my curves. The plan was to log on, chat and tease until I had at least 5 guests, and then start the strip show, music and all.

Dan’s perspective:

It was a Friday night in January. A night I will never forget. I hadn’t gone home over the winter break, I told mom that it was too much and too far, and she said she understood. In reality I was planning on spending more time with Cindy. We had recently officially started dating, and with the time off I figured we could spend some time together. Last minute, her parents bought her a plane ticket home, so there I was, alone on a Friday night in a barren college town. I had gotten better about the muscle women cam sites, but I still logged on occasionally, that side of me would never seem to fade. Maybe it was boredom, maybe I was horny, but I logged on that night, just to peruse. I clicked on some of the random girls in free chat, most of whom were barely even muscular, not worth my money. There was a new name on there “FlexAnn”. She was currently in Fantasy chat, but I was curious. I clicked her profile and was pleasantly surprised. Her stats simply read, 5 ft 6 in, 185 lbs. Her pictures were obviously all selfies, but she look like she had some mass to her. Couldn’t see her face in any of them, but it was clear she was pretty big. Fuck it, I clicked on voyeur just to check her out.

When I entered the room, “FlexAnn” had her back to the camera. She was moving her hips seductively side to side. She was dressed in what I would call a secretary or librarian outfit, but from the moment I logged on, it was clear she wasn’t planning on keeping it on. “FlexAnn” began to slowly let the blouse drop off of her shoulders, all the while still swaying with the music in the background. First one shoulder, then the next. And wow, what shoulders they were. They weren’t ripped, but this chick was big. She slowly let the blouse drop down her back, and let it fall off of her. The back of the bra she was wearing was stretched tight on account of her flaring lats. “FlexAnn” brought her arm up next to her head and struck a double biceps pose. My mouth dropped, two huge arms appeared, they had to have been at least 16 or 17 inches. While she wasn’t in a contest shape by any means, her back and her arms showed an amazing amount of definition. She held the pose for a few seconds, and then transitioned to a lat spread. Her lats flared out even further, causing the v taper to her small waste to appear even more cartoonish. I couldn’t fathom how that bra was holding on. My hand was already on my cock, “FlexAnn” relaxed her pose, and began to sway again. Her glutes balling up with each step, flexing inside a tight skirt. And then the moment that changed my life forever: “FlexAnn” slowly turn back towards the camera. “FlexAnn” continued her dance and seductively moved closer to the camera. She bent down closer to the camera, hair hiding her features. Almost as if were planned, “FlexAnn” slowly and seductively moved her hair out of her face and behind her hulking traps, and then winked at the camera. My heart leapt into my throat. “FlexAnn” was Ann, my mom! Shock, lust, fear, and confusion all washed over me, but my eyes could not leave the screen. Ann slowly started backing away from the camera again. That face was of the woman that raised me…but this body, this body was not. Even the version of Ann I had left several months ago didn’t pale in comparison to what was before me. All the while, my hand never left shaft, stroking harder and harder. As Ann rolled though various upper body poses, my eyes traced along her incredible physique. Her traps led down to the shoulders, which now had veins starting to appear on top as she flexed and flexed. Down to her pecs, which acted as shelves to the fake tits she must have gotten without my knowing. I paused there as she hit a side chest, allowing the muscle to bunch and rise even further. Down past her pecs to her stomach, it wasn’t chiseled but faint outlines of abs disappeared into the top of her skirt. Ann struck another double bicep pose, and that was it. The mountainous globs of muscle that made up her arms made me explode. My credits ran out shortly after, and I was automatically kicked out of her room.

I sat there, covered in my own cream, trying to decipher what I had just seen. Part of me wondered if it was really even Ann, or just someone who looked like her. Ann said she was done competing! I guess she never said she was done working out. But how…she had easily added 40 or 50 pounds since I had seen her last, and those tits, my mind couldn’t get around how perfect they were, perched atop her heaving pecs. There was some shame, especially in the fact I had just jerked off to my mother, but that shame seemed to be trampled by the lust and excitement of what I had just witness. As these feeling battled within me, only one thing seemed clear, I had to see more.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2020, 04:54:26 am »
I want to see more also or at least read more. I love it! K+!

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2020, 08:08:21 pm »
Chapter 11: Planning a Visit

Dan’s perspective:
Over the next few months my addiction to cams and muscular women became and addiction to “FlexAnn”. Every time I logged on she seemed to have gotten bigger. This only further fueled my lust and desire. I knew in a way it was wrong, but in the end we weren’t technically related, so that made it better, well at least in my mind it did. Summer was quickly approaching, I had some summer classes to finish up, but for once I had some free time come August. Angela would be away for the entirety of the summer at an internship, and wouldn’t be back until September, so I had the month of August to myself. Some of my friends had talked about a trip to Europe. Partying our way through the continent. It sounded appealing, but there was one thing I couldn’t get out of my mind. “FlexAnn”. It had been years since I had been home, so it wasn’t unreasonable to think I was use going home to visit family and friends. The dark side of me knew the real reason. To see, and hopefully feel, the creature that had been haunting my dreams, and my wallet the last few months.

Anne’s Perspective:

I had told myself originally I would start my cut come April. It was now almost the end of May, and the bulk continued. I was addicted to seeing the gains, and they were still coming rapidly. Often I would compare myself to pictures of the biggest female bodybuilders I knew, and I was as big if not bigger than all of them. May 25th Journal entry:

Weight: 250 lbs
Biceps: 20 inches
Chest: 45 inches
Quads: 28 inches
Calves: 18 inches

Even at that weight, I had tapered my waist in. Everyday for me was a battle for perfection. While not shredded by any means, at 250 lbs, you could start to make out the outline of my abs. “Roid gut” had always been a concern for me, and I had been very adamant to keep an eye on it during my cycles, only buying the top of the line supplements. So far there had only been a slight outward bulge, but I accredited it to the increasing density of my abdominal wall itself. Clothes were harder and harder to find, usually when I went out I would just wear oversized sweats. I’m sure most people that saw me probably thought I was grossly obese. Whatever, I could care less. My twice daily, 2 hour long lifting session begged otherwise. My home gym had become my sanctuary, my passion, my obsession. And it was paying dividends.

One afternoon, as I was finishing up a brutal quad session, my phone buzzed in the corner. It was a text from Dan. I flicked the screen open “Hey mom, I have some time off in August. I was thinking of finally getting home”. My heart jumped out of my chest. “Yes, I would love that dear!”
“Awesome, I’m thinking of flying in on the 5th. Probably staying most of the month if that’s ok”.
“You can stay as long as you want! I’m so excited, it’s been so long”
“Great, I’ll book the tickets tonight and send you the itinerary”
“Omg honey, you just made my day!”

And with that I put the phone down. I stared at myself in the mirror. The hulking mass that was now my body. What would Dan think? I wasn’t even close to the woman I used to be. And then I remembered. Dan’s computer. How did I even forget? That’s what propelled me into this crazy life. Dark thoughts starting creeping into my mind. Oh Dan, I thought, if it’s a muscle woman you’ve always wanted, it’s a muscle women you are going to get. But I couldn’t show him just any muscle woman, she (I) had to be the best. The biggest, and most shredded he had ever seen. Time to finally start that cut. Mommy is going to blow you away.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2020, 11:31:46 pm »
I'm glad to see this story has continued. Keep it up at your pace.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2020, 12:20:01 pm »
Wish i had a mom like that
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2020, 12:21:32 pm »
Looking forward to more,any chance that the daughter starts on the weights,if not thats ok.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline blackhawkdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2020, 03:11:37 pm »
great chapter can't wait for the next. :clap:

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2020, 06:53:33 am »
Great story and can't wait to read about her after the cut

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Secrets with FlexAnn

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View