Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578016 Posts in 73581 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 05:00:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My pathetic at the gym
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My pathetic at the gym  (Read 9373 times)

Offline Houl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My pathetic at the gym
« on: August 16, 2022, 05:34:17 pm »
Sorry for the English. This is Bing translation
Continuation of the story My fourth place https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=724050.0
==============================
"Hi," the younger sister said, "I'm going to a friend's gym. You're coming with us. I wonder how much stronger we are than such a big guy. By the way, Christina will be there too."
I was 19, my sister and her friend were 14, and my friend's younger sister Christina had just turned 11. But a day ago I lost to all three girls in the competition of strength in the struggle on the hands.
I was an adult guy, but even an 11-year-old girl was stronger than me. When her strong girlish hand pressed my weak man's hand against the table. She laughed in my face.
"How is it to know that the little girl is stronger than you? I turned 11 only three days ago, if we had competed a week ago you would have lost the fight to 10 years old girl. 19 guy would be weaker than 10."
Christine laughed and held my weak man's hand pressed against the table. I tried to raise my arm, tensing my muscles to the limit. My body was shaking with effort, but the little girl didn't notice them.
Her sturdy hand didn't shake. Her strong muscles easily overcame all my attempts to free my arm. I was just too weak compared to the girl.
This humiliating experience happened a day ago. And now my younger sister wanted me to go with her to her friend and Christina, who had a small gym in the basement.
My sister is 5 years younger than me, but she has long been much stronger than me. She was certainly stronger than her friend and her little eleven-year-old sister Christina. I was weaker than all three girls.
When we went down to the basement, I saw that there was another girl sitting there besides Christina and her sister. She was skinny and quite tall.
"Get to know each other," Christina said,
"it's Sophie. She's in the same class with me, but she's three months younger than me. She's ten years old. We thought we should invite someone who wouldn't be stronger than you.
Although this still needs to be checked. Which of the two of you is stronger."
I looked at Sophie and decided that at least a ten-year-old girl should not be stronger than me. Sophie came up to me and gave me a hand. The girl did not have a firm handshake and I decided that at least she was weaker than me.
"Maybe the fight is on hand?", Christina suggested.
"Well, no," the younger sister said, "since we're here, we'll first measure the size of the muscles, then see if my big brother can beat the little girl in lifting weights,
and only then he will try to prove that he is not the weakest here."
Alicia, my sister's friend, gave me a measuring tape. She tensed her hand and I saw an orange-sized biceps. I wrapped the tape around the hard muscles of a young fourteen-year-old girl.
On the tape it turned out to be 12.5 inches. Then I measured Alice's powerful thigh at 21 inches.
Christina came over and tightening her muscles brought her strong hand to my face. I wrapped the tape around 12 inches with trembling hands. Just half an inch less than her sister.
I remembered their battle yesterday, how much strength it took Alice to defeat little Christina. And he involuntarily flinched, thinking that soon Christina would surpass the strength of her older sister.
I lacked the strength of two hands to cope with one imperious hand of Christina. Then I knelt down in front of the girl and wrapped the tape around her strong leg also 21 inches.
It was my younger sister's turn. She often bent her powerful biceps, the size of a large grapefruit, in my face. I knew how much bigger her strong arm looked compared to mine.
I wrapped the tape around and didn't immediately believe the 16 inches of a powerful hand was amazing even for a strong guy, and for a fourteen-year-old girl it was amazing.
I couldn't let go of her amazing hand until my sister laughed. She pressed her strong hand on my shoulders and made me kneel in front of her. The strength of her hands overcame the strength of my legs.
I wrapped the tape around her thigh it was 25 inches.
Now all that was left was Sophie and I. Sophie came up to me and I wrapped the tape around her hand. Only 9 inches. Then I measured the thigh to 19 inches.
I mentally exhaled. At least the ten-year-old girl's muscles were not so large. I was hoping my muscles were bigger than the muscles of the little girl here.
My sister walked over to me and I strained my hand. I tried my best, I blushed from the strain, trying to make my weak hand as much as possible.
"Look, don't burst," my younger sister grinned as she watched my futile attempt. She wrapped the tape around my stretched arm and smiled.
"How much," I asked in a trembling voice.
"9.5 inches," my sister replied, "just half an inch more than the little girl here."
My sister then wrapped the tape around my skinny leg. And laughed.
"17 inches!" she exclaimed. "Two inches less than Sophie's. And just an inch more than my hands."
Suddenly, she called Sophie to her.
"Strain your arm with all your might," her sister told her.
I watched in tension as Sophie strained her maiden hand in front of her sister, trying harder and a noticeable bump of the biceps appeared on her arm.
My sister wrapped the tape around the girl's arm and smiling called me to see. It was with horror that I saw 10 inches on the tape. Half an inch more than mine.
In humiliation, I sat down on a chair. Even though I was a guy and I was 19 years old. I had the smallest muscles here. Even a girl like Sophie had them bigger than mine.
However, I thought half an inch was not a huge difference. I still have hope that I am a little stronger than this little girl. And not so much weaker than Christina.
As for my younger sister, I knew she was much stronger than me.
"THE SECOND COMPETITION" Cried Christina.
She went to the squat bar and started putting weight on it.
=======================================
if you liked the story you can support the author of bitcoins
bc1qnn6efawyh50k470ux6n8c4w92raldmtg5my0lm
Thank you

Forum Saradas

My pathetic at the gym
« on: August 16, 2022, 05:34:17 pm »

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My pathetic at the gym
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 12:13:18 am »
Hm... may want to get a few more words added to get some things to make a bit more sense.

Offline mosssiusss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 01:06:00 am »
The humiliation from the girls, especially Christina, is so great. love the despair when realizing he's straight up smaller than even 10 year old Sophie. Looking forward to seeing this competion continue.

Offline Houl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 05:42:46 pm »
"SECOND COMPETITION!" shouted Christina.
She went to the squat bar and started putting weight on it.
Sophie sat down next to me, I felt uncomfortable next to her. Knowing that her muscles are bigger than mine.
I sneakily compared her hands to my own, but luckily those half-inch weren't noticeable. But her legs were clearly larger than my thin legs.
I was so caught up in comparing my male muscles to those of a younger girl that I didn't notice christina loading a 600-pound squat barbell that seemed like a monstrous weight to me.
I knew he was just going to crush me. It was 5 times my own weight. However, my younger sister walked over to the barbell and sat down with that weight on her broad girlish shoulders.
I watched with my eyes wide open as her powerful leg muscles tensed as they struggled with that weight, they got so much bigger and my sister let out a moan fighting and tensing with all her might.
And although her legs trembled with great effort, the sister slowly began to rise coping with the huge weight.
"Ha", screamed a powerful fourteen-year-old girl overcoming the resistance of 600 pounds on her shoulders.
I couldn't believe the strength of her legs. And she turned to me, still holding a huge weight on her strong shoulders and smiled.
"Well", my sister asked in a slightly tense voice, impressive.
I jumped up from my seat to touch her tense legs, not believing my eyes. And she laughed as I fell to my knees in front of her, feeling my younger sister's powerful thighs.
A minute later, she dropped 600 pounds on the rack.
Alice, her friend, walked over and lifted her weight to 300. Alice was as old as my sister, but she certainly wasn't that strong.
I sat on a bench, next to Sophie and Christina, feeling like a little boy, next to the adults. Alice took 300 pounds on her shoulders and sat down deep.
She tensed up. Alice's leg muscles protruded and she slowly began to rise, overcoming the weight that was pressing down on her.
Suddenly, halfway up, she staggered, the weight was clearly more than she had lifted so far. She groaned as she struggled with him.
Her strong legs trembled and began to succumb to him. They trembled in an attempt to overcome 300 pounds of iron.
"You can," my sister cried out.
And Alice bit her lip and gathered all her maiden strength. He moaned and slowly but surely her strong legs began to overcome the weight of the barbell.
Trembling with effort, she straightened up and found the strength to turn to face us. She smiled and returned the barbell to the rack.
"Who's now?" asked Christina.
"Based on measurements". My sister replied, smirking. "The smallest will go the last."
I squeezed next to Sophie. After all, the youngest I was a nineteen-year-old boy, inferior even to Sophie a girl almost twice my age.
Christina specifically asked, knowing in advance that it was now her turn to demonstrate the strength of her powerful legs.
Although Christina was three years younger than her sister Alice, their legs were the same size. 4 inches larger than my thin legs.
Christina wanted to prove that she was stronger than her older sister. She wasn't happy with a guy like me or Sophie, who was a little bigger than me, but noticeably smaller than Christina and her sister.
So Christina added 50 pounds to the 300 put on the barbell.
"You're sure," Alicia asked her.
Instead of answering, the eleven-year-old girl resolutely removed 350 pounds and sat deep down with weight on her strong shoulders.
Christina tensed her young muscles. Her legs trembled in a powerful effort, overcoming the weight of the barbell.
She resisted and her strong legs slowly lifted up 350 pounds, showing that the young girl's legs were stronger than her older sister.
With a squeezed moan, she straightened up completely. Her powerful hips trembled but held the weight of the barbell on her sturdy shoulders.
"I'm stronger than Alicia!" shouted the powerful Christina. It wasn't until a minute later that I returned the barbell to the rack.
I was shocked that the strength of an eleven-year-old girl's legs surpassed that of a fourteen-year-old girl,
and although she did not come close to the strength of my younger sister, it still really amazed me. I knew I couldn't even come close to matching the strength of these three girls.
But there was also Sophie and I hoped that I would at least surpass her. I remembered that her legs were two inches larger than mine.
I watched anxiously as Christine left 150 pounds on the barbell. Half as much as Alicia could lift. Sophie walked over to the rack and took the barbell on her slender shoulders.
I watched in fascination as the little girl squatted down and as her legs tensed up, resisting the weight of the barbell on her shoulders.
I managed to notice that Sophie's shoulders were the same as my shoulders. The girl groaned slightly and began to rise. Her legs were shaking, but the strength of her legs was enough to cope with the weight.
With great effort, Sophie straightened up completely and looked at us smiling. Then I slowly stepped towards the rack and put the bar back in place.
The girl came up to us and sat down next to me.
"Well," Christina said, "now it's your turn to show strength. Do you want to increase your weight?"
I shook my head. I had to handle the weight that the little girl could handle, but I wasn't at all sure I could lift more Sophie.
As pathetic as it looked, I only hoped to catch up with her with the strength of my legs, but I couldn't beat her. I slowly walked over to the rack and took 150 pounds on my shoulders.
Immediately I felt that weight. He pressed on my shoulders and I started to panic. I slowly squatted down and strained with all my might and tried to climb up. It was terrible.
I tensed my muscles, my legs trembled, the weight of the barbell pressed down. With great difficulty, I stood up,
but then my legs trembled, in a vain attempt to cope with the unbearable weight for me and I sat on the floor, to the friendly girl's laughter.
My legs lost the power contest with a ten-year-old girl. My sister came up to me and took the barbell off my shoulders with her hands.
And then she easily curl up the unwieldy barbell the she biceps, then again and again. I sat on the floor and watched as my younger sister's mighty biceps surpassed my weak legs.
I couldn't do even one squat, and my sister was able to curl the barbell 5 times. Finally she put her on the counter.
"Well, we have to find out" that I can have these weak legs, she said.
They reduced the weight of the barbell to 130 pounds. I hesitantly walked over to the rack and took on the barbell. Deeply crouched,
I tensed my small muscles and tried to get up. It was monstrously hard. My legs were walking, but terribly slowly I was able to cope with this weight.
I straightened up completely and quickly put the bar in place. Without looking at anyone, I returned to the bench and sat down next to me humiliated.
with Sophie, who sat content with her victory over the guy, almost twice her age.
"NOW HANDS!" cried Christina.
I flinched. I wasn't at all sure I could beat Sophie in arm strength, but I was hoping for it.
Thank you

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 06:45:31 pm »
Nice

Offline Houl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 06:14:38 pm »
"NOW HANDS!" cried Christina. I flinched. I wasn't at all sure I could beat Sophie in arm strength, but I was hoping for it.
I have an idea, Christina told my sister, let Sophie and your older big brother arm wrestling first and then rest watching the little girls lift their dumbbells.
Good thought, sister replied.
I looked at Sophie in fright. I was scared to fight in my arms with this girl. Although she was 9 years younger than me, she had muscles larger than mine. Although the difference was only half an inch.
We sat across from each other, in the classic arm wrestling pose. I had a longer arm, but I didn't pay attention to it. I needed to win at least one test of strength with Sophie.
She had already proved that her legs were stronger than mine, and now she was ready to prove that the hands of a little girl are stronger than the hands of an older guy.
Go, Christina's command sounded and we started. I immediately tensed my muscles trying to lean Sophie's hand against the table, I tried my best. My hand was trembling.
Veins and veins protruded from my neck. But the girl's hand held back my efforts. She was trembling too. Our hands went one way and the other.
I pressed harder, almost at the limit of my strength and her hand trembled. Very slowly, Sophie's hand gave in and began to lean towards the table.
Every inch was given to me with great effort. I managed to lower the girl's hand by a third, but then her hand turned into a stone wall.
I moaned in the effort, but the girl's hand didn't move. A few seconds later, I felt my hand rise, obeying Sophie's power.
The girl's hand made our hands return to a neutral position and without stopping began to bow my hand to defeat.
I heard Christine let out a laugh.
"Look," she said, "like a big 19 year old trying his best not to lose a fight in his arms with a little ten-year-old girl.
He's already red with effort, his arm is 2/3 on the way to defeat. From a girl who has never won in arm wrestling. “
My hand was killing me. Slowly but surely, Sophie overpowered me. In desperation, I began to help myself with my shoulder. I managed to stop a small strong arm.
My hand was trembling and dangling an inch away from the defeat, almost touching the table with my fingers. I frowned and poured in the rest of my strength and lifted my elbow slightly off the table.
It wasn't fair, but I didn't care. I didn't want to lose to a ten-year-old girl in a power competition. I groaned with tension, my eyes darkening.
I couldn't stop my defeat. But suddenly, Sophie's hand trembled and went up. My technique helped in the fight against the pure power of the girl's hand.
I managed to raise my hand halfway  and that was the most I was capable of. The strength of Sophie's hand stopped me. Our hands trembled again.
Unable to overcome the power of the maiden, I focused on not losing. In a tense confrontation of forces and equipment, 5 minutes passed.
"Sophie, you agree to stop the match," my sister asked. She's clearly fed up with this fuss between the two weakest here. Sophie nodded and let go of her irresistible grip for me.
"It can be considered a draw," I asked.
"Sophie almost defeated you, by her strength, even though you cheated. YOU can consider it a draw, but we know which of the two of you is the winner," my sister replied, grinning.
"And now it's time to see the real powers," she nodded towards the dumbbell, for bending. "We'll take turns picking them up on the biceps and see whose hand lifts more. Rest for 10 minutes and we'll start."
Christine loaded 10 pounds and I walked over to the dumbbell. I tensed my biceps and felt the weight in my hand. It wasn't hard, but it took effort. And I curl 10 pounds on my biceps.
The next one was Sophie. I watched her strong muscle in her hand. She easily folded that weight. The other girls didn't try. It was too light weight for their strong hands.
Christina added another 5 pounds to the dumbbell. I was the first to come up, and that weight felt heavier in my hand. I had to strain to handle it, but I was able to roll it up.
Sophie walked over, took the dumbbell in her hand and bent it down as if the dumbbell was nothing fun. I realized that I could lose this competition as well.
Christina added another 5 pounds. The weight of the dumbbell was 20 pounds. I hesitantly walked over to her and took her in my hand. The dumbbell was very heavy, I doubted that I could cope with this weight.
With great difficulty, I began to lift it, straining every muscle of my hand. My biceps protested against this weight, but with great effort I managed to roll the dumbbell onto the biceps.
Looks like that was my maximum. Sophie then walked up to the dumbbell. She took the dumbbell in her strong girl's hand and began to twist it. I could see her small but definite biceps tense up.
How evenly her hand rises. She rolled up 20 pounds on her biceps much faster than I did.
When Christina increased her weight to 25 pounds, I knew I had lost.
I tried to pick it up, but my hand shook and couldn't cope. A dumbbell with a ringing fell to the floor.
Sophie approached the dumbbell. She tensed her arm and the 25 pounds slowly began to rise. It was hard for her, her hand trembling. Her 10-year-old biceps tensed up in the fight against weight and defeated it.
Very slowly, with great effort, Sophie rolled 25 pounds onto her biceps and triumphantly looked at me as the weakest man here. She was nine years younger than me, but noticeably stronger.
"Well," my younger sister said, "Now is the time for a real power."
The nightmare continued. First came Christina. Her strong 11-year-old biceps made it to 35 pounds , 15 pounds more than my maximum.
Alicia, who lost to her younger sister in a leg battle, wanted to prove that her 14-year-old girl's hands were stronger than her younger sister's.
She added another 5 pounds and with great difficulty was able to bend 40 pounds - twice as my !
Finally it was my turn to show my strength to my mighty little sister.
She loaded the dumbbell to 80 pounds. 4 times as many as my pathetic attempts.
"Impossible," I whispered.
But my sister took the dumbbell in her hand. I tensed up. The monstrous size of the biceps showed up on her powerful arm.
And she purposely slowly looking into my eyes began to lift 80 pounds into the air. Her arm tensed and trembled as her strong 14-year-old biceps struggled with the enormous weight.
But he was stronger and mightier than the measly 80 pounds. And my sister lifted that weight.
I jumped up to her and unbelievingly grabbed her huge stone biceps.
She grinned and holding the monstrous weight in her powerful hand, giving me a chance to feel how strong her hand was. Finally she threw the dumbbell on the floor.
"Now you understand how weak you are," she asked in the evening when we returned home from her friend.
"Yes," I said.
"You can try to go to the gym a little bit, you can work out, maybe in three months you can not lose to Sophie," the sister chuckled.
I followed her advice. I studied in the gym for three months. I was taking a lot of testosterone. To compete with a girl nine years younger than me at least on an equal footing in three months.
Three months passed and my new friend bodybuilder Sam and I went to test my strength against two young girls. I was competing with Sophie and Sam with his 18 inch hands wanted to test his hand against my sister Brion.
But that's another story. I'll tell you about it another time. I tried to pick it up, but my hand shook and couldn't cope. A dumbbell with a ringing fell to the floor.
Sophie approached the dumbbell. She tensed her arm and the 25 pounds slowly began to rise. It was hard for her, her hand trembling. Her 10-year-old biceps tensed up in the fight against weight and defeated it.
Very slowly, with great effort, Sophie rolled 25 pounds onto her biceps and triumphantly looked at me as the weakest man here. She was nine years younger than me, but noticeably stronger.
"Well," my younger sister said, "Now is the time for a real power."
The nightmare continued. First came Christina. Her strong 11-year-old biceps made it to 35 pounds , 15 pounds more than my maximum.
Alicia, who lost to her younger sister in a leg battle, wanted to prove that her 14-year-old girl's hands were stronger than her younger sister's.
She added another 5 pounds and with great difficulty was able to bend 40 pounds - twice as my !
Finally it was my turn to show my strength to my mighty little sister.
She loaded the dumbbell to 80 pounds. 4 times as many as my pathetic attempts.
"Impossible," I whispered.
But my sister took the dumbbell in her hand. I tensed up. The monstrous size of the biceps showed up on her powerful arm.
And she purposely slowly looking into my eyes began to lift 80 pounds into the air. Her arm tensed and trembled as her strong 14-year-old biceps struggled with the enormous weight.
But he was stronger and mightier than the measly 80 pounds. And my sister lifted that weight.
I jumped up to her and unbelievingly grabbed her huge stone biceps.
She grinned and holding the monstrous weight in her powerful hand, giving me a chance to feel how strong her hand was. Finally she threw the dumbbell on the floor.
"Now you understand how weak you are," she asked in the evening when we returned home from her friend.
"Yes," I said.
"You can try to go to the gym a little bit, you can work out, maybe in three months you can not lose to Sophie," the sister chuckled.
I followed her advice. I studied in the gym for three months. I was taking a lot of testosterone. To compete with a girl nine years younger than me at least on an equal footing in three months.
Three months passed and my new friend bodybuilder Sam and I went to test my strength against two young girls. I was competing with Sophie and Sam with his 18 inch hands wanted to test his hand against my sister Briony.
But that's another story. I'll tell you about it another time.
Thank you

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2022, 10:40:03 pm »
Hope to see more writing soon, good luck.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2022, 05:50:46 am »
Would like to read more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My pathetic at the gym

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View