Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572845 Posts in 72120 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:16:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  Joanne McCartney
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Joanne McCartney  (Read 11714 times)

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
Joanne McCartney
« on: February 18, 2018, 01:15:07 pm »
Many snows ago I used to download 10/20 second clips over night through my dial-up modem. I saved these clips on a zip-disc and then eventually burned them onto CDs. I managed to dig up a few and combine them. Video reclamation is not my strong suit, so there's graininess and some jumpy transitions. There's also some classic muscle.

From 1987(ish). Joanne McCartney - all 5'8 of her. She had a rep for awesome calves, but as you can see the arms and abs are nothing to sneeze at either.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Forum Saradas

Joanne McCartney
« on: February 18, 2018, 01:15:07 pm »

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
Re: Joanne McCartney
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 01:18:27 pm »
This is the first part of WPW 208. Shot in 1991, Joanne is about 175 lbs here. Parts of this are a little lossy, but she is huge and throws around some serious weight in the gym.  Two parts.

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Best calves ever!

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Joanne McCartney
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 12:04:45 pm »
Joanne McCartney at Manuncka Chunk

-

Joanne McCartney

North American Championships - IFBB, Overall Winner
North American Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 1st
USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd

Ms International - IFBB, 8th
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 15th

Ms International - IFBB, 3rd
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 18th

Magazines

1988 September   Num 145   Muscle Training Illustrated

I Saradas

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 01:00:29 pm »
WPW 176 - Joanne McCartney (2 1/2 hours)

This was WPW's last video with Joanne, from 1990. She was in near contest shape here, and was the largest I've seen her. The tape starts with about fifteen minutes of Joanne posing in a hotel lobby, in the famous WPW cinnamon dress and a bikini. Her arms and legs both look incredible in the dress; the bikini segment is OK, but not particularly noteworthy. Then they took her outdoors for over an hour of posing in various outfits on railroad tracks and a nearby bridge (in tights / halter and several mini skirts), and in a small waterfall (in a white leotard). The two longest segments are a yellow mini (my favorite outfit on the tape), and the white leotard; both run fifteen minutes or more. There are plenty of excellent upper body shots (her arms - including forearms - are particularly impressive), and several of the minis also allowed for some nice ab shots. However, the emphasis is definitely on Joanne's incredible legs - great quads, and the best calves I've ever seen. They did did several nice walking scenes, which are really outstanding. This outdoor footage was apparently taken with a camcorder, so the picture bounces around a bit, but the video quality is still pretty good. My only real complaint is that they may have gone a bit overboard with the closeup shots in a few places.
Then there is about 45 minutes of additional posing - indoors, and on the deck, at that condo WPW uses so often. Again, lots of emphasis on legs; outfits include several more dresses, a bikini, and a leotard. Joanne looks particularly good in the last outfit, a black evening dress. The tape then concludes with an interview, which runs about 20 minutes. I found this interview to be a little more interesting than usual. Joanne talks about her powerlifting experience (she had done pretty well, with a squat and deadlift in the mid 400's), her move into professional wrestling, and fairly candidly about the IFBB and the WBF.

WPW has an earlier video (119) available on Joanne, with footage from 1987 through 1989. I have not seen it, so I can't make a full comparison - however, I have seen video 100 (from 1988), and the original version of 119, which have some of the footage now available in 119. Both 100 and the original 119 are pretty good, but if these are typical of the current video 119, then 176 is definitely the one to get first. If you simply want to look at a great set of calves, you can't go wrong with either tape, but Joanne is noticeably bigger on 176, particularly in the upper body. Needless to say, I heartily recommend video 176, especially for leg aficionados.
I Saradas

Offline sadaras99

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 06:18:04 pm »
I believe that this is the 20 min interview that is talked in this post.
Anyway, it has lots of workout footage and some routine posing at the end.
She's in her prime! Enjoy it:

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 09:01:27 pm »
thx
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  Joanne McCartney

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View