Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575972 Posts in 73247 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 05:03:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 320074 times)

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #450 on: August 07, 2021, 03:58:06 pm »
I appreciate all the encouragement... I really do. But, as of now I will no longer being updating my mental illness on here or anything else. Saradas is not the place for it. I'm actually surprised the moderators have not had a problem with it. I'm closing out all help, and terminating friendships in my personal life including updates here. Again, thanks for the encouragement but this really isn't an appropriate place for those kind of posts.

The most important thing is that you focus on yourself and get healthy for you. You owe no one here or anywhere else anything. You know you’ll have fans here who are rooting for you, myself included, and you should never feel forced into sharing anything. I as always hope you’re doing well and wish you continued happiness and health.

Forum Saradas

Offline Martinal

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #451 on: August 10, 2021, 06:58:37 pm »
hello Michelle,
impressive photos, massive size and strenght, arms, back shoulders
modern Amazon!
and kind, down to earth, feminine, attractive!

I am a painter, like to train much

Hopefully your health will improve, it will pass!..Being active , training a bit again!

Stay well and  healthy! Many blessing!s

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #452 on: August 23, 2021, 05:57:49 am »
Why don't you setup an Onlyfans page? I heard some women are making $30k/mth doing that. Becca Swanson said she made $10k in 2 days

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #453 on: August 23, 2021, 04:12:32 pm »
Why don't you setup an Onlyfans page? I heard some women are making $30k/mth doing that. Becca Swanson said she made $10k in 2 days

First off.. I don't care what Becca Swanson or other woman does or what they make. Becca Swanson probably doesn't need a knee replacement and probably doesn't deal with and try to fight through half the shit I have been dealing with.
Secondly.. You'd know all this if you actually read updates on the thread.

Thirdly.. Sorry for being rude, but really.... Try to think before telling someone to go do what others are doing when if you had paid attention to updates, you'd know that suggestion would not work in my life right now.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #454 on: August 23, 2021, 06:32:07 pm »
Sorry that we can't do anything for you. Hoping things improve soon.   :-*

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #455 on: August 23, 2021, 06:51:36 pm »

Hun, it's not that none of you can help. Most of you guys are being great with being supportive. I'm just trying an intensive group therapy program right now that takes up my entire morning 4 days a week. I'm trying to focus on that. I know I said I wasn't updating anymore. I just wanted to be able to give some good news of improvement instead of more news of another overdose. Which there was one and it was pretty bad but it did lead to me finally being allowed to sign in voluntarily in a much better hospital and getting into this outpatient program. I hope to have much better reports very soon.

I was upset with Hobbs cause he assumed that not only my physical health was good enough to post the kinda stuff that sells on only fans but he had no clue of my other struggles which are updated here as well.

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #456 on: August 23, 2021, 09:38:09 pm »

Hun, it's not that none of you can help. Most of you guys are being great with being supportive. I'm just trying an intensive group therapy program right now that takes up my entire morning 4 days a week. I'm trying to focus on that. I know I said I wasn't updating anymore. I just wanted to be able to give some good news of improvement instead of more news of another overdose. Which there was one and it was pretty bad but it did lead to me finally being allowed to sign in voluntarily in a much better hospital and getting into this outpatient program. I hope to have much better reports very soon.

I was upset with Hobbs cause he assumed that not only my physical health was good enough to post the kinda stuff that sells on only fans but he had no clue of my other struggles which are updated here as well.

Glad to hear the support helps :). And that's good to hear, this is definitely a time for you to focus on yourself and getting better. Definitely don't need people unnecessarily in your business and whatnot. Praying your time away will be invaluable in your recuperation, and that you'll be even better for it :)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #457 on: August 27, 2021, 08:12:22 pm »
Started back at training yesterday. Created a new Insta**** account: michellelbehnke96

Offline qrs6001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #458 on: August 28, 2021, 12:46:03 am »
I hope that means things are going well for you. I’m praying for you to be happy and hope for all the best for you.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #459 on: August 28, 2021, 01:04:44 am »
I hope that means things are going well for you. I’m praying for you to be happy and hope for all the best for you.

Yes. Things are going pretty good. Thank you!!💗🤗

Offline overpowrd2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #460 on: August 28, 2021, 06:39:58 pm »
Good luck for recovering your health and your muscles. Keep safe and good health in the futur. You'll be back in new power.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #461 on: August 29, 2021, 12:20:50 pm »
Glad to hear things are going better for you  :clap:

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #462 on: August 29, 2021, 04:24:35 pm »
I can't seem to find your insta...am i blocked?

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #463 on: August 29, 2021, 08:02:40 pm »
Michelle,

It's great to hear that you're doing well :) I've been away from the site for a small while but I was hoping to hear positive news when I came back to check this thread. Very hapy for you  :rock:

Great to hear that you're getting back into lifting also. I hope you've got a good amount to lift!

Offline Profbeaker

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #464 on: August 30, 2021, 10:49:37 am »
So good to hear that you feel up to training again - wishing you all the best for your recovery.  :-*

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View