Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572736 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:04:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)  (Read 60037 times)

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FBB Fantasy

Offline david5647

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2023, 02:19:26 pm »
 8)
My Story ..

I grew up with older sisters and realized my attraction to tall muscular women at an early age ... I was young man and my sister had a friend who was a very muscular and tall gymnast .. She was extremely muscular and cut and would always show off doing hand stands, pull-ups, running flips .. Every-time she came over and hung out in the back yard to hang out with my sister I would watch her from my bedroom window .. and she would catch me and smile and always wave or blown me a kiss and I would simple melt ..

One day we were alone in the kitchen and she said "I see you watching me in the yard, you like gymnastics" .. she made me incredibly tongue tied but I reply “yea” .. and then she said “or do you like it when I do gymnastics” .. and she flexed her arm ..   She could see my reaction and she smiled and said “it ok, you can feel it”  and she grabbed my hand and put it on her bicep which felt like a hard baseball .. and I was immediately aroused ..  she laughed and said “wow .. your turning bright red, you look like you gonna explode”. .. she didn’t know how right she was .. I ran to my bedroom and did literally that ..

So I was hooked .. The second and  last time I saw her was at a pool party at a mutual friends house .. all the older boys were hanging around her and all the girls hated her and she could care less .. We ended up playing volley ball in the pool and we were on the same team .. I was in front of her and at one point she picked me up so I could spike the ball ..  which I missed terribly, but worst I now had to hide a major erection ..  she laughed and splashed me but we ended up winning the game..

After the game I was talking to her in the pool and she was asking basic question like “where I want to go to college” and my friend came up behind me and pushed me into her .. he knew I had an insane crush on her .. but she was like 2 years older which seemed like an eternity back then .. But what happened next was the most amazing thing ever .. when he pushed me my instinct was to grab on hold her not to make her fall .. but she didn’t budge.. In fact she had one arm around my waist and has holding me off the ground pressed tight against her.. and she said “I got you”..

I couldn’t believe it .. she was holding me with one arm and then grabbed my friends neck and pushed him under the water and held him there for a sec and then let go .. he said something dumb and left us but she didn’t put me down .. she simply held me and said “ you like this huh”  .. I was mesmerized and held onto to her feeling here insane back muscles .. she walked to the low-end of the pool still holding me in one arm and proceeded to exit the pool up the stairs still holding me and only put me down when we got to the top of the stairs .. She knew exactly what she was doing and said something like .. “I bet that was fun” .. and then went off to hang with here friends..  and that was it .. the last time I saw her..

I think about that often and it’s been the source of my big women muscle fantasy for ever …

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
So this is about my wife but she isn’t muscular. She is quite the opposite being overweight. We are now in our early 50’s and have been married for 30 years. About 15 years into our marriage we started wrestling around for the 1st time. I was a high school wrestler and knew a few moves so I took it easy on her and let her win. We continued to wrestle after that and I tried harder each time. Eventually I went all out to win. She did to and picked me up and slammed me down and pinned me again. I was stunned. After that she really embraced her strength. Once on a trip with several other people we got a flat tire. A guy who was 6-3 in a big dude couldn’t free the rusty lugs. I tried also to no avail. Finally she walked over took the tire iron and screeched the bolts off. The men just stood there in silence. Since then she has moved heavy furniture I couldn’t lift. Easily picked up her end of furniture where I couldn’t lift my end. Once she moved a heavy file cabinet a man tried and failed to move. I play mercy with her and try 100% while she just stares at me before twisting my hands back and taking me to the ground. This sounds like fantasy but once I convinced her to wrestle in the nude and try to fuck me while I tried to stop her. I fought hard for real but she wrestled me to my back and got me inside her. She’s heavy so when she’s on top I can’t move. She’s super competitive and almost seemed pissed I fought back so hard. She like angry fucked me. Then she opened her eyes wide and got off and apologized and cried. She really felt like she forced herself on me and vowed never to do it again. She grew up on a farm and was an athlete in her past but hasn’t worked out in years. I don’t understand it but still in her early 50s she’s still strong as hell.  Forgot to mention she’s 5-8 and I’m 5-11. 

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
Cool little quick story about my wife from last week…

She’s a college lacrosse coach and she had a few games down in Florida. So I went down too. Took a little time off from work and got to be in the sun a bit. Well her second game comes and it’s about 85 degrees about, she puts on her tank top, and of course I can’t stop staring. She’s got really broad and defined shoulders and VERY big traps for a woman that isn’t on anything. The game starts getting a little heated and a girl on the other team is getting pretty dirty, illegal hits, etc.

Towards the end of the game, that same girl came in, stick forward and basically tackled a girl on my wife’s team and the ref did nothing. My wife was pissed. She storms onto the field, yelling at the refs, and is basically in a most muscular pose without even thinking about it…traps bulging, triceps and delts absolutely ripped and getting veiny. Those couple seconds alone were so hot. The girl on the other team was obviously scared and kinda ran to the other side of the field.

After the game, my wife’s players told her that the other team came up to them and said, “woah your coach is kinda intimidating and really jacked.” Just thinking about it is really turning me on.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View