Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572797 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:49:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]  (Read 45376 times)

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2020, 02:07:48 am »
Chastity - Theatre of Pain (Chaos Comics, 1997)

Set In the 1970's, a cumming of age story about a small town girl, who has ambitions of becoming an acclaimed actor. Besides having bona fide talent, it doesn't hurt that Chastity is also young and attractive, but her abusive and ill tempered dad has other plans for her. She flees to England in the hopes of pursuing her dream, but, instead, she winds up a roadie for a radical band of nasty punk rockers. And, as if her predicament wasn't hopeless enough, she has a chance encounter with a completely revolting bloodsucker. Ironically, Chastity practically has to die in order to truly live, but can she ever be happy eking out a kill or be killed existence? How will she ever find time for love and romance? 

After having been 'made', Chastity soon learns that she can do more than recit Shakespeare, assuming she will ever have an opportunity to do so before a welcoming audience. Chastity has been 'blessed' with an extremely rare trait that prevents her from being 'detected' by other vampires. As a result, she becomes a vampire slayer. Unlike Buffy, however, Chastity is a vampire herself. Yet, even with a special talent and outstanding martial arts skills, Chastity still has to use her wits to defeat superior enemies.

I like the story. Choosing a different time and place for the setting helps make the fantasy seem real. It's not easy to believe in vampires, but it's possible to imagine that such events can occur in an exotic world. Moreover, British accents, theatrics, and dream like reveries make the story more thought provoking. They even throw in a cameo appearance from Jimmy Page!

So, if you fancy a sexy vampire slayer dressed in skimpy outfits, Chastity may be worth a gander. 

mediafire.com/folder/b7v62kaqw35sh

Forum Saradas

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2020, 02:11:30 am »
Chastity - Rocked (Chaos Comics, 1998-1999)

A convoluted soap opera about a strong willed and independent young woman, who's trying to pursue an ambitious career and still find time to enjoy life. Being a vampire, however, doesn't help matters. More than 20 years after having been 'made', Chastity has become a successful actress. However, like déjà vu, yet another one of Chastity's close friends has been taken hostage by an old nemesis.

Many years ago, four years after being 'made', Chastity was still struggling to survive in the neon jungle. For the second time, she unwittingly found herself in the middle of a brutal gang war, and, by the time she learned who her true allies were, it was nearly too late. Once again, Chastity's worse enemy turned out to be a scheming, manipulative, bitch. Although Chastity has the ability to go unnoticed, it's not easy to hide the truth from Jade, an ancient oriental vampire sorceress, who can read her mind like an open book.

I don't like this story as much as Theatre of Pain. While I generally like sophisticated plots, this one is just too confusing. If we reconstruct the events which happened in the past, we get the following: There has been a rash of crime lord homicides in the neighborhood. Antonio fears for his life, but he has no idea who is behind the assassinations. He needs someone to investigate the assassinations very discretely, and Chastity is the obvious choice. With her help, Antonio is able to figure out that Jade is the one who has been trying to take over his territory, and eventually he is able to dismantle her operation. All this seems logically consistent, except for one problem. Inexplicably, Antonio never told Chastity the truth in the first place.

Antonio knew that Kenji Kitano was the next target, but if he did not really want Kitano dead, why did Antonio tell Chastity to kill him, especially since she didn't even want to be an assassin? Not only did Chastity wind up saving Kitano in the end, but she even earned a bonus for it. Besides, the author provides no obvious explanation for how they were able to deceive a mind reader.

As for the illustrations, the artists made her more athletic than in the previous story. This decision makes sense, given all the fighting she has to do, butt, I see no reason why she has to have silicone breast implants.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2020, 02:27:39 am »
Chastity - Lust for Life (Chaos Comics, 1999)

More than 20 years after being 'made', Chastity finally gets a starring role, and she even finds time for a little romance. However, her carefree masquerade may soon come to an end. Yet another war among the undead has exploded into deadly violence, and vampires and werewolves seem to be everywhere. Chastity keeps saying that she doesn't want to fight, butt she's under intense pressure, and her actions speak louder than her words. Hemlock, aka the nomad, has the solution to her moral dilemma. Chastity has to find him, but, just like Chastity, he cannot be detected by other vampires. In the end, it's he who finds her.

Ed Benes does the illustrations in this series, which I think is an improvement over Justiniano's work. Female characters in fighting roles are very tricky. Because of her athletic nature, Chastity has to be well muscled. Because of her feminine nature, on the other hand, Chastity has to be smooth and slender. There should be a clear difference between the genders, especially when Chastity is compared to brawny men, such as the werewolves.

Benes gave Chastity a subtle amount of muscle definition, without making her too ripped and bulky. In order to give her feminine proportions, Benes broadened Chastity's back, shoulders, and hips, while narrowing her waist. The resulting hourglass shape is very different than the V taper that is more characteristic of men. Moreover, in terms of overall muscle distribution, Benes placed more emphasis on the lower half of the body. He added contours to Chastity's hips and thighs, while keeping her arms relatively slender. Of course, in order to make Chastity look more feminine, Benes exaggerated the size of her breasts. So, at times, it looks as if Chastity has silicone implants, especially when she is wearing an open-cup top, but at least Benes did not inflate them as much as Justiniano did. And, a natural look is not entirely a question of size. Since real breasts hang to some extent, teardrop shaped breasts appear more realistic than spherical ones. Finally, dressing Chastity in in skimpy attire (hotpants, miniskirts, lingerie, g-strings, etc) lends her a lot of sex appeal.

As for the story line, I like this relatively simple plot better than the confusing one used in Rocked (both stories by Phil Nutman), but Theatre of Pain (Brian Pulido) is still my favorite series, because Pulido's story seems more like something that could happen in real life. I've already mentioned that in Lust for Life Chastity encountered vampires and werewolves just about everywhere she went. Well, why didn't someone notice them? If bunch of wild animals started a brawl in a local night club, you would think that it would make the 6 pm news, but Fern Fierstein never mentions the event. Moreover, Chastity may have superhuman abilities, butt when she's up against other freaks of nature, the only advantage she has is her superior martial arts skills. Do you think Bruce Lee would win if he had to fight a whole football team all by himself?

So, if you fancy a modern, independent woman, who kicks butt in bar room brawls, all without mussing up her fashion model hairdo (let alone break a fingernail or even get so much as a drop of blood on her fancy dress), Lust for Life may be worth a look.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2020, 02:38:54 pm »
Chastity (2000-2001) Chaos! Comics

A collection of one shots

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2020, 01:18:36 pm »
Chastity - Shattered (Chaos! Comics)

Chastity now lives in a studio apartment on St. Mark's Ave, New York. She loves the place, but she has to pay the rent, and she can only work at night. So, she gets bit roles in corny movies, and she works part time as a bodyguard. At least the latter assignment gives her VIP passes to rock concerts. There's one other problem, however. Her two girlfriends, who live just below her, don't know she's a vampire. In other words, they might become collateral damage in another one of Chastity's feuds. Now, if they knew Chastity's secret, Kendra and Miyu could decide whether it would be more prudent to find another housemate or whether to try to help Chastity instead. But, as it stands, they have no idea that they're in grave danger.

Fortunately, there is some good news. Chastity managed to find a friend who smuggles her meals from a local blood bank. In other words, Chastity can satisfy her voracious appetite without ever having to kill anyone. And, then there's the 'hunk'. Tall, dark, and independently wealthy, Midknight is a modern day spinoff of Kolchak, The Night Stalker. Although he hates vampires, he's learned to respect Chastity, since she's obviously helping him keep the sleazebags off the streets. Not surprisingly, however, Chastity's after dark activities eventually gets her into serious trouble. One fateful night, a werewolf gets out of line, and Chastity has to take her out. It turns out that Savagri's dad is a mafioso. In other words, the former assassin is now herself in danger of being assassinated.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2020, 08:31:10 pm »
Chastity - Heartbreaker (Chaos! Comics)

It's not easy for Chastity to find a lover, because anyone wants to be her mate will have to sign a disclaimer.

'Before initiating any intimate relationships with Chastity Marks, I solemnly swear that I fully understand and accept the risks of having an affair with a vampire. I do realize that is quite possible, if not than very likely, that I may eventually suffer severe physical harm, such as being maimed, crippled, or even killed. I also understand that psychological damage, such as going completely insane, is another strong possibility. It is also conceivable that I may be sentenced to Hell as punishment for my sinful misconduct. In the event of any such misfortune, or any other unforeseen tragedy, I will not reproach or take any vindictive actions against Chastity Marks, whether such adversities be direct or indirect consequences of any dealings I may have or have had with her.'

And, in addition to the extreme compromises stated above, Chastity still has more demands. First of all, since the candidate must sign the disclaimer VOLUNTARILY, it is essentially that he/she KNOWS that Chastity is a vampire. Secondly, the candidate MUST be trustworthy. 1) He/she cannot use Chastity's secret as a means to somehow exploit or take advantage of her, 2) He/she cannot clumsily reveal her secret to anyone, even unintentionally, and 3) He/she has to be able to deal with supernatural beings, and, ideally, help Chastity to deal with them. Finally, what few candidates she may find might be completely revolted just by the thought of sleeping with a living corpse! So, at the moment, Kyle, aka Midknight, is Chastity's only chance for romance.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2020, 08:54:46 pm »
Chastity - Crazytown (Chaos! Comics)

A child molester is given a death sentence. In order to exact revenge, the murderer's son and daughter are systematically killing off all the members of the jury that condemned the sick bastard. There's just one more thing, Kyle was on the same jury. Chastity pieces together the clues just in time to save him. However, I see no reason why he couldn't have simply told Chastity what was going on from the beginning.

Unless, the author wants to prove that Kyle, aka Midnight, is more of a liability than an asset to Chastity. Whereas, now that they know she's a vampire, her girlfriends are more than welcome to help Chastity out. Why? Attitude. Kyle's nothing, but a pathetic loser. And, Chastity is relieved to finally be able to dump his sorry ass. If you don't enjoy life, you may as well be dead. So, no matter how bad things may seem, it's essential to maintain a sense of optimism. Only then can you chase away your personal demons. Words of wisdom, perhaps, but I see no reason why Chastity would be better off as a lezbo. 

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2020, 02:51:15 am »
Chastity - Dynamite, Vol. 1, Nos. 1-6

In Dynamite comics, Chastity is a half-human vampire hybrid. She has the superhuman powers of a vampire without the usual weaknesses. Notably, she can stand the light of day, and she isn't critically dependent on blood. The story about how Chastity became a vampire is also quite different.

In the 21st century, vampires and werewolves have become so discreet that few people even know that they actually exist. Until one day a rogue vampire decides to make a 'public statement'. Needless to say, Chastity wasn't the least bit pleased to be Alyce's latest victim. Nor are the other vampires at all happy. Should the world finally became aware of their existence, vampires might one day be hunted into extinction. Werewolves are also at risk. So, traditional rivals, lycanthropes and nosferatu, decided to join forces and put a stop to a common enemy.

It's not a bad story, especially if you like lot's of gore. If you like mystery, there are a few surprises, but it's not the kind of drama you'll find yourself pondering long after you've finished reading it. What really earns a thumbs down for me, is Chastity's new look. Have you seen the punk hairdo, she sports in volume 2?

I'm still very found of Ed Benes' work in Lust for Life. He managed to make her athletic and sexy at the same time.

While it's true that Dynamite's character looks like a normal young woman, in terms of her physique, I prefer the sexy one. Chaos' character may not be a typical female, but her curvaceous body is well within the reach of a good fitness model. I suppose Dynamite is trying to target teenage girls, who have little interest in seeing Chastity as a sex object. But, even in terms of personality, I prefer Chaos's character. Since she can't go out in the day, and since she desperately needs blood, Chastity is more vulnerable. I also like her habit of daydreaming, her interest in rock music, her ambitions to become a great actress, and her vain attempts to enjoy the night life and a little romance. In Chaos, Chastity has the personality you expect from a young woman with hope for the future. Whereas in Dynamite, Chastity's dreams were almost entirely lost from the moment she became a vampire. So, I prefer the original version of Chastity to Dynamite's new prototype.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2020, 07:27:14 am »
Nightmare - Fear Cubed - Tiffany Chase, Anna Hanson, Triston Rupp

Click the above photo to see the full gallery

Inexplicably, Moonstar awakens to find herself stretched out on the floor in an unknown lair, from which there seems to be no escape. Even worse, the champion of justice can neither see nor hear Nightshade and Vega, but she can certainly FEEL their vicious blows. Fortunately, Moonstar is not as helpless as she may seem. Not surprisingly, a couple of self centered villainesses don't make a good team, and their own conflict of interest allows Moonstar to take the initiative. Nevertheless, no one can predict how this contest of wills will finally end, if it ever does.

Tiffany is my all time favorite from HL. Her athletic physique appears all natural, and she sports it well in a very revealing costume. If every actress could have a seductive bod like hers, who would need steroids and silicone?

Mp4, 720p, 5 000 kbps, 24:29, 898 Mb
pc.cd/XZYajPZEFE2BpSxc1VryoLOrj31mFSoOSV0

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2020, 10:19:30 pm »
Avengelyne (1995, Vol. 1, Nos. 1/2 -3) Maximum Press

It's tough to be an icon of purity when you're as seductive as Avengelyne, especially if you appear to be weak and helpless. And, it's in this same state that Peter, a man of the cloth, finds God's messenger, shortly after she was cast down to Earth. Cowering like an animal, with no clothes on her back, and without so much as a telephone number or an e-mail address to contact her father, Avengelyne soon realizes, to her horror, that she's not the only soul who has fallen from grace. In fact, the filthy streets are filled with demons, who pick up her scent wherever she goes.

To Avengelyne, our world is a kind of purgatory, where sinners undergo pennance in the hope of one day being admitted to Heaven. Few, however, have any interest in salvation or redemption. And, the mightiest among all the evil doers, Lord B'liale only seeks more power. Fortunately, Peter has devoted his life to serving God. Avengelyne may be tempting, but, unlike Lord B'liale, Peter vows to help the fallen seraph, rather than possess her mortal body. And, it's a good thing he does. Unbeknowist to either Avengelyne and Peter, Lord B'liale plans to turn Earth into living Hell, with himself as it's sole master.

Note: Issue #1/2 is a special bonus story that was published one year AFTER the first three issues were already released. If you don't like spoilers, than I suggest you read issues 1-3 first and save issue #1/2 for last.

mediafire.com/file/c1zocpz4ovxjlvz

So, to sum it all up, sex is evil, while Platonic love is good. Moreover, it's far more devine to help others in need than to simply help ourselves to any fleshpot that just happens to fall in our laps.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2020, 04:36:04 am »
Avengelyne Glory -1995- Maximum

Avengelyne teams up with Glory (Wonder Woman with a punk hairdo) to stop a power mad demon from possessing a magic scepter. 

The story contains the usual logical flaws, which have become a staple of comic book fiction. From the very beginning, in volume 1, the author made it clear that fallen angels may look like humans, but they give off a special scent that lets other fallen angels identify them. Yet, inexplicably, in this story Avengelyne doesn't know that Devlin is a demon. You would think his name would have been a big enough hint. So, in the end, Devlin practically has to tell Avengelyne (and Glory) what both bobblehead dolls were too dumb to figure out. And, ironically, his admission is yet another logical flaw. It's simply bad poker strategy to tell your opponent what cards your holding. Finally, if it's true that men can't use the scepter, why did Glory feel the need to hide it from her father?

mediafire.com/folder/xkcvw1yaaax4d/Maximum

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2020, 04:41:14 am »
Avengelyne -Power- Maximum

Should Avengelyne prostitute herself for charity? Apparently, the answer is no. Unless, the sudden apparition of no fewer than 6 demons is only a coincidence. Remarkably, one of them gets his head chopped off in front of 100,000 onlookers and a live TV audience to boot. Now, did anybody notice anything out of the ordinary? Of course not. It's not as if deadly fights between demons and angels happen every Sunday afternoon in most evangelical churches. As the story aims to prove, however, outward appearances can often be misleading. So, it's safe to assume that what happened at a so called Christian gathering was just a publicity stunt.

mediafire.com/folder/xkcvw1yaaax4d/Maximum

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2020, 07:44:53 am »
Taarna (Nos. 1-4; 2018-2019) Heavy Metal

"Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Matthew 10:34

At times, it may seem that the plight of humanity is hopeless, that we'll all be completely consumed by hatred. However, all you need is a little faith. For, during these defining moments in history, God sends us a savior. This one is a sexy female warrior, who shows us that actions speak far louder than words.

The good vs evil routine may be overplayed, but the writer wisely waits till the end of the story before he spells it all out for you in black & white. I also like the character. Taarna has some mojo, but just like Jesus Christ, she's made of flesh & blood. She's also illustrated very realistically. She's athletic, butt feminine and quite human.

mediafire.com/file/dbkixmgia5tfoic/

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2020, 11:46:19 pm »
Heavy Metal (1981)

The Loc-Nar is a green, glowing orb that encompasses all the evil in the universe. At any given time and place, the Loc-Nar can turn men into monsters and drive them to a murderous frenzy. So great is the Loc-Nar's seductive power, that men would pay any price to possess it, even if it kills them. But, there exists within us all a dormant power that can defeat this evil, Taarna, the last of the Taarakians.

Taarna is an avenging angel, a femme fatale, and a maiden goddess, all in one incarnation. Once summoned, she is compelled by nature to fulfill a covenant that was sealed at the very beginning of all time. Taarna has cosmic power, but she's still made of flesh and blood. In order to destroy the Loc-Nar, she must make the ultimate sacrifice.

Ever since I first saw this film decades ago, I've never stopped looking for a superheroine like Taarna. She's fierce, yet gentle. She's indomitable, yet submissive. She's virtually impregnable, yet she can be mortally wounded. And, she's got a body like Venus. If you want another look at Taarna, bear in mind that she won't show up until the last 20 minutes of the film.

Mp4 (1080p, 2 Mbps) 1:30:20, 1.24 Gb
mediafire.com/file/or1om00ovbmp4ut

Offline NeverYouMind

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2020, 04:40:52 am »
Floret, I recognize your writing. You're from the old site! Where is everybody

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View