Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572488 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:37:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]  (Read 45360 times)

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
« on: November 27, 2016, 07:49:07 pm »

Vampirella teams up with Barnabas, Pantha and a werewolf to stop an evil crone. Illustrations by Berkenkotter and Malaga.

Open the following link, wait 45 sec, and then press the yellow download button, 'Parsiusti'.

http://parsiusti.lt/files/FES6F8VE/Vampirella_Dark.Shadows_1-5_2012_.rar

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 03:38:00 pm »

We all have our dark side, and, apparently, so does Vampirella. As preordained, she has finally found her true soul mate. Indeed, the blood ties between Vampirella and Shadowhawk are so inextricably intertwined, that the two paramours can share their most intimate thoughts and tell each other their own life stories without ever troubling to utter a single word. Yet, the animal passion that has been evoked from Vampirella's inner psyche proves infectuous and dangerous. Even worse, she and Shadowhawk have completely different agendas. Is sex and act of love or is it only lust?

Wait 45 sec for the yellow download button.

http://parsiusti.lt/files/MRK13LAC/Vampirella.Shadowhawk_1-2_1995.rar

Vampirella must have done a lot of crossovers in comics.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 10:10:13 pm »

As the granddaughter of Harrison Cardwell, founder of the very industry that threatens to destroy the Amazon, Rachel Cardwell, aka Sheena, enjoys an affluent lifestyle and a valuable opportunity to learn how to be civilized. Nevertheless, she doesn't stray too far from her true home, the tropical jungle. And, of course, somebody has to stop a bunch of Nazis, who've been hiding in the jungle for 60 years and are planning to attack the US at any cost.

While I applaud the effort to explore other topics besides the flagrant exploitation of natural resources, the premise for this story is simply too far fetched for my taste. And, the illustrations aren't anything special. Sheena is tall, slender, lithe, and rounded out with perhaps about 250 cc of silicone. Dressed as a civilian, she could easily pass for a fashion model. In other words, nothing like the stuff Vesubio produces.

New Link
mediafire.com/folder/cs5i0ezus3ur7

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 10:17:19 pm »

As per the usual routine, Sheena teams up with her animals, the natives, and a young idealist to stop the exploitation of sacred grounds by wealthy industrialists. Add an estranged militant dictator, his gang of thugs, and his beautiful young wife, whom we assume is really the one in control of the government, throw in espionage and a mélange of science, supernatural, myths and prophecies, and, finally, broadcast the muddled affair on the 6 o'clock news, and you've got a decent drama.

As for the artwork, Sheena's rather tenuous look on the cover by Huddleston is misleading. In the actual story, illustrated by Villagrasa, she is clearly more athletic. Yet, Villagrasa still achieves realistic proportions by keeping Sheena slender and endowing her with natural looking breasts. Nevertheless, except for the silicone boobs, I prefer Dynamite's artist, Moritat. Moritat's Sheena is even more muscular, and with a dark complexion and her hair in a bang, she looks more like a native amazon. However, there's a big difference in the effort Moritat makes on the covers and what he does in the ordinary story pages.

As for the writing, I think DDP's writer, DeSouza, has a much better sense of drama than do Dynamite's writers Bennett and Trujillo. DeSouza's plots are more convoluted, and he achieves a greater sense of realism, even though he introduces elements of fantasy.

So, to sum it all up, I'm still not satisfied with the way Sheena is illustrated. I want more muscle and a darker complexion. A top ranked figure competitor without over inflated breasts implants would make a good model. And, I want the way she is illustrated on the cover to match with how she actually appears in the story. And, I want someone to come up with another story besides the usual one about exploiting natural resources.

New Link

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 10:32:00 pm »

Would you be surprised, if I told you it's a story about ruthless industrialists who seek to exploit the riches of the jungle for there own selfish interests? Apparently, a century isn't enough time to come up with another theme. So, the authors offer us yet another story which aims to prove that man's efforts to unleash forces of nature that he cannot hope to control, let alone even understand, will only lead to disaster. Rather than open Pandora's box, it is far wiser to trust that nature will spontaneously provide us with all of life's essentials. And, with love, courage and determination, we can endure the world's many hardships.

I don't agree. First of all, what may be intended to seem like simple intuition on the part of Sheena strikes me as sophisticated reasoning. And, in any case, the mighty guardian of the forest still has to depend on special weapons to defeat evil intruders. Even a simple knife is the product of millions of years of technological development, as is the ability to safely produce fire, and extract lethal toxins from plants and animals. Perhaps the authors will admit that superior knowledge is the main reason humans are the dominant species on the planet and that science is essential for our continued survival, but they appear to have missed the simple fact that the lore of the jungle is actually acquired through diligent exploration.

As for the artwork, it's a collaborative effort from numerous artists over the course of several issues. Judging from the cover art, Moritat achieved the most muscular physique (#1). Moreover, his dusky model with her hair in bang looks more like a native of the amazon than the glamour girl favored by Campbell (first illustration below). Unfortunately, Moritat doesn't achieve his best look in most of the illustrations he uses throughout story, nor does he have a good feel for natural looking breasts. And, the coloring by Casi Silver is too dull, especially in the first issue. The coloring used by Ceci de la Cruz in issues #4 and #5 is much more vivid, but Sanapo made Sheena too tall and slender for my taste. I've decided to show you some of the extras to give you a better of idea of what to expect. Although, the cover art is far superior to the illustrations you'll see in the main story.

New Link

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 10:38:59 pm »
Sheena: Queen of the Jungle  *Moonstone*

There are a few good action scenes, but it only rates PG-13 for sex & violence content. On the other hand, the story line is more intriguing than usual. An archaeological dig unleashes supernatural beings, etc, but it's not quite so self-explanatory. Numerous settings and characters with conflicting agendas confuse the picture. On the negative side, some of the characters do come off as rather childish. I suppose the writer figured that only kids are going to read it anyway.

As for the illustrations, the lines are simple, but the artist does have a good feel for feminine proportion. As a civilian, Sheena looks like the woman in cover 2. This look is rather thin, but it's normal for a fit woman. However, when Sheena dons her leopard skin, she comes out looking like the woman in cover 1, an athletic look that's more to my liking. Her change in physical proportions isn't as striking as the Hulk transformation, but it is a noticeable improvement, nevertheless.

New Link

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 10:44:51 pm »
Tarzan & Sheena - Lords of the Jungle *DYNAMITE*

Sheena is now queen of the amazon, not the Congo. And, while her desperate struggle to protect nature from heartless exploitation may seem banal, far fetched would be a more fitting description of this story. For, when jungle fantasy merges with science fiction, simultaneous events in the past, present and future become a confused mêlée. Unbeknownst to Sheena, her enemies are also intruding on Tarzan's territory in 1936. And, unbeknownst to either of the two heroes, the not too distant future of all humanity is at stake, if we even have one!

New Link

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 10:56:01 pm »
Sheena: Queen of the Jungle  *DevilsDue*

An overused story line about wealthy industrialists and other narcissists, who look to exploit the riches of the jungle. However, 'Jungle Babe' is destined to stop the bastards. This time she teams up with a well educated political idealist, an unlikely Shaman, and even one of the bad guys. Predictably, the story has logical flaws. Why should Jungle Babe run around the city practically butt naked in front of countless onlookers? Does she really want to attract a lot of attention if she's trying to escape or perform clandistine missions? On the plus side, the convoluted plot has many elements of good drama, such as intrigue, suspense, irony, and character development. And, when the whole affair becomes another happy ending, somehow, Jungle Babe's task is still unfinished. Leaving her plenty of work to do in future episodes.

New Link

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 11:28:29 pm »
Belladonna Origins *Boundless*

Wexford, Ireland, 951 AD. The joyful wedding of Colleen MacGrath and Donovan O'Connor promises to unite all of Ireland under one benevolent king, but, unfortunately, an evil druid has other ideas, and Colleen's innocent dreams of love, family and holy union, are brutally plundered by heathens from the north. However, the Celtic goddess, Morrigan, will not let Colleen's tormented soul rest while such injustice remains in the cruel world. On Samhain, the night of the living dead, Morrigan resurrects Coleen from desolate ruin and total despair, lending her superhuman strength and the power to communicate with animals. Possessed by an insatiable thirst for blood and vengeance, Collen undertakes a heroic quest to establish law and order on Earth and blissful eternity in the life here after. For those who live by sword, must die by the double bladed ax!

Criticism: I've been looking for a voluptuous female warrior for quite some time now. Belladonna isn't bad, but she's not quite human enough for my taste. I want a character who can be in mortal peril, but it's impossible to kill someone who's already dead. And her breasts are inflated with too much silicone for my taste. The same goes for Lady Death. If you want plenty of bloody fight scenes, you won't be disappointed, but one mighty warrior taking on a small army is a little too far fetched for my taste. Moreover, the story isn't intriguing. All the characters are stereotyped, and the rightful vengeance theme is banal. Were it not for some Celtic folklore, there would hardly be anything original about the story.

So, if you're looking for a 'bad ass' goddess, who enjoys a good row and has no reservations about killing her enemies, you might have a look. On the other hand, if you looking for a deep story that really makes you ponder the mysteries of life, you'll probably be disappointed.

A 6 part series, plus a bonus story, where Belladonna teams up with Lady Death.

New Link
mediafire.com/folder/wp2icd69i2k1i

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2020, 11:45:57 pm »
Belladonna Nos. 0-4 (2015-17)

In Pictland, 851 AD, there is a tribe of amazons so savage, that even outnumbered 10 to 1, the ferocious shield-maidens are practically assured of blood soaked victory, so long as Belladonna leads the charge. Endowed with superhuman strength and incredible powers of recuperation, only black magic can stay Belladonna's relentless advance. Enter Skene, an evil sorceress with the power to foresee the future, conjure giant monsters, create vivid illusions, and bend men's minds to her diabolical will. To mere mortals, Belladonna may be invincible, but, armed with witchcraft, Skene holds the means to end the viking warrior's campaign of terror.

This story is even bloodier than the last. The warriors are literally showered in crimson, and they don't even trouble to wipe it off as they move from scene to scene. Although I'm not especially found of gore, this Belladonna is more to my liking, because she's more human. Although she's almost impossible to defeat, she can be killed with witchcraft and special weapons, and Skene would have succeeded in doing so, were it not for her own overconfidence. Nevertheless, the story is still too far fetched for my taste.

Although I expect Belladonna to be a great fighter, I prefer a heroine who would be at a disadvantage, if she were outnumbered by as little as 3-1. And, even with supernatural powers of recuperation, she should still be vulnerable to ordinary weapons, if blows are severe and numerous. Decapitation, for example, should be lethal. Moreover, I feel that some of the heroes should be male. In this story, other than Belladonna's personal companion, most males are villains, and they are relatively easy to defeat.

A four part series, complete with a preview and a short story about a gypsy who becomes a werewolf.

New Link

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2020, 11:50:14 pm »
Belladonna Annual 2017

Once again, the only threat to Belladonna's bloody crusade is another woman. And, as the full moon bears witness, the viking warrior's mortal enemy gains the upper hand, but only temporarily. In the end, the belligerent adventuress stands victorious over another would-be conqueror. Yet, not far off, Ana, the she-werewolf is on the prowl.

New Link

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2020, 12:09:23 am »
Wonder Woman/Conan *DC* *DarkHorse*

WW and Conan, two of the greatest warriors in history, are soul mates, bound together for eternity in parallel realties.

New Link
mediafire.com/file/idflhvn3ctfmpj9

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2020, 02:35:09 am »
Jungle Girl Omnibus, Dynamite, 2012
[/size]

When a group of travelers somehow wind up in a prehistoric world, Jungle Girl goes out of her way to save them. Following her own conscience, Jungle Girl soon embarks on a quest of discovery through dark caverns, underwater citadels and forbidden lands, until she finally encounters the Master.

Not just another female counterpart to Tarzan, Jungle Girl seems to have more in common with Conan. Like many comic book heroes, Jungle Girl is practically superhuman. She eats dinosaurs for dinner, she can tear the head off of a giant bear with her bare hands, and she does battle with enormous monsters that look to have come from the pages of H.P. Lovecraft. In short, Jungle Girl is an indomitable free spirit that can never be possessed by any man, beast, or extraterrestrial being. In other words, she's the personfication of nature itself, and anyone who disrespects her awesome power is a fool.

As the story unfolds, Jungle Girl's devoted neanderthal follower, Monkey Boy, quickly learns to use bombs, machine guns, and torpedos to destroy the horrible creatures and the countless enemies that repeatedly besiege them. In the end, however, it comes as no surprise that it takes a supernatural artifact to finally triumph, not to mention bravery, loyalty, savoir-faire, and a little help from unexpected allies.

Frankly, the story is far too far fetched for my taste, but I do like the way Batista outlined Jungle Girl's physique. While she's much brawnier than Sheena, Jungle Girl still remains feminine. Unlike the sketches we often see in this forum, Batista was careful not to overexaggerate her musculature to the point where she would look like a man. Instead, he framed Jungle Girl like a typical figure/fitness competitor. Of course, she's clearly more athletic than ordinary men, but, when compared to the neanderthals of her world, it's relatively easy to distinguish between the genders. This is not simply a question of size, but also one of physical proportion. Although Jungle Girl is taller than Monkey Boy, he has thicker limbs and a larger torso. Whereas, Jungle Girl is the one with the more curvaceous posterior, and the artists afford us many generous views of it.

So, to sum it all up, if you want plenty of action and adventure, and you fancy a babe who's boss and has a bod like an olympian, Jungle Girl may be worth a gander.

10 issues, 248 pages
mediafire.com/file/mvw5n90gjk2lwth

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2020, 06:50:55 pm »
The Sensational G-Girl - Heroic Publishing

A playful satire about a teenaged superhero, who gets turned into a sex goddess by an evil warlock. The four part series is G-Girl's personal account of the various misadventures she's had ever since her gender-change. She claims that she wants to return to normal, but G-Girl has to admit that she likes all the attention that her feminine sex appeal has been getting her. However, affairs do don't turn out to be as easy as she had expected. G-Girl's attempts to manipulate men often fail. And, not only does being a celebrity compromise G-Girl's role as a superheroine, it has made her new enemies, including men who try to abduct her. 

For a change, I like the concept. Given, the highly improbable nature of G-Girl's transformation (and the sensitive nature of the subject), I think the publisher rightly judged that this tall tale can't be taken too seriously, even in a market where outrageous fantasies are common place. Nevertheless, the writers didn't turn the whole romance into a pointless farce. To my liking, they rely more on insightful wit, instead of banal slap-stick humor. However, numerous unfinished plots leave the reader with too many loose ends. And, while G-Girl looks a lot like a swimsuit model, the more muscular physique of a figure model would probably better suit someone who has to perform feats of great strength while still remaining feminine.

mediafire.com/file/a0rchp6ayus8u8b

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2020, 11:58:26 pm »
Celestine - Image Comics

The words 'Thou shalt not kill' were etched in stone by God's own blazing hand. Yet, even petrified rock can be broken, just as easily as your mortal enemies. For there is no better way to uphold virtue, save by committing sin. Aeons ago, when the forces of Good & Evil were engaged in a horrendous war over control of the Heavens, God called forth his mightest angel, Celestine. With an insatiable lust for death and destruction, the holy crusader slaughtered hordes of demons without quarter, leading the way to God's magnificant triumph. So great was his love for her, and so deep his gratitude, that God saw fit to condemn his vicious lap dog to Hell. Stripped of her wings, the fallen seraph will be Satan's whipping boy for all eternity, unless Joseph Yallop can summon her to Earth. Should he succeed, God's indomitable champion of righteousness will once again be able to wreak terrible vengence, this time on all of humanity! 

parsiusti.lt/files/1KEZAZZX/Celestine_Nos._1-2__1996_.zip

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View