roidshop

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
granabolic clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
490697 Posts in 62018 Topics by 24034 Members - Latest Member: P.C. October 23, 2021, 08:22:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]  (Read 27513 times)

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2021, 01:58:53 am »
Nancy Templeton in Mystery of the White Phantom

This is the most inoffensive story I could find from SleepyGimp, which mainly features females dominating other women and sometimes male subs. This episode has tickle torture. Of course, the author makes the usual statement that she 'wanted it all along,' butt at least it's a decent drama. Yes, there ACTUALLY is a plot. And there ACTUALLY is a mystery.

Nancy Templeton is a Nancy Drew wannabe, who invariably gets herself into trouble in every one of her misadventures. Unlike most erotic stories that feature a heroine in peril, the author ACTUALLY credits Nancy with enough intelligence and resourcefulness to ACTUALLY solve a crime. Who would have thunk of that??? I like the way she is illustrated too.

mediafire.com/file/vtn0xerlzkyjnvw

I'll make my Freudian analysis mercifully brief this time. Notice, that there is only one father figure in the story, and he proves to be unsupportive. A strong father is necessary in girl's pre-Oedipal stage, because HE is the one who inspires her to become a woman. The girl becomes a woman in order to earn his penis (oops) I mean...uh... his love. In the absence of a father, a girl will fall in love with her mother instead. Hence, she'll grow up to become a lezbo.

The Effect That Lesbian Parents Have on Their Children

Offline anro_2

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2021, 11:21:49 pm »
 :bravo:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View