Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577998 Posts in 73579 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 01:21:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick  (Read 158677 times)

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2021, 07:18:37 pm »
Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don’t take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2”) as well as stretching of my abdominal “girdle” muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I’m disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I’m seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.
It's wonderful to receive a personal inside info post from a FBB.  We learned a lot from it.
We love your look, added muscle and lean hardness.  Your fans are only discussing why the judges didn't place you higher. 
Thanks!   

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2021, 09:01:20 pm »
Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don’t take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2”) as well as stretching of my abdominal “girdle” muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I’m disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I’m seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.

Trisha, thanks for taking the time to post some pretty personal info. Now I kind of feel like an ass, LOL.

We obviously had no idea of the medical condition. I never noticed a problem your mid-section at all in the past, in on stage or off stage pics. This was the actually the first time I noticed and I just figured the distension was related to packing on more size on your physique. I can't believe you've been working under this condition for so long while still looking great and doing well at so many shows.

And as mentioned, we were only talking about your physique in terms of competition/judging. You put in all kinds of work to look like a real life super hero and we wouldn't want to make you feel degraded after all your effort. Good luck to you and please post here more often!

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2021, 12:34:56 pm »

Respect.  Thanks for your note.  Best wishes for success with all you do!

Online nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2021, 05:07:43 pm »

Trisha - Thanks for your note.  Surgery is a serious procedure so wishing you all the best.

Offline xxxzilla

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2021, 10:45:32 am »
TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

Wow.

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2021, 05:22:10 am »

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2021, 03:35:18 am »

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2021, 11:01:05 am »
There are some stupid ass idiots on this site, that' for sure. Keep doing you Trish and ignore the naysayers.

Offline posecrab

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2021, 07:04:46 pm »
She is changing classes. She's too big for Physique. She is going bodybuilding all the way.

Offline bigphilly1976

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2021, 08:46:18 pm »
Looking good Trisha!

Offline trishaphysique

• IFBB WPD Pro
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2021, 12:50:41 am »
Hi Guys, Trisha here again and just reading some of your responses to the commentary regarding my distended mid section.  I'm a big girl (literally and figuratively) and take no offense to those who noticed the issue.   As stated before, it's not due to GH or other PED's but rather underlying medical issues.  True that the significant size I put on last season, and the associated aggressive training and food consumption required to achieve it, didn't help and likely exasperated the issue.  Good news is that come mid-october I'm having surgery to correct it as much as possible.  It's my understanding that I should get an invite to compete at the 2022 Arnold.  I'm hoping to be ready on time bringing a new aesthetic to stage.  My mid-section has been the ONLY complaint of judges and I'm hoping the surgery makes the needed difference.  If not, it may be time to consider other options.  Thank you all for your support. 
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

Offline luvhuge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2021, 02:16:02 pm »
Trisha in wonderful, what a woman!!!! I love her muscular mass, the way she "wears" big muscles, always in great shape, and all those veins, Those are not veins, are highways

Offline ngorongoro

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2021, 06:45:09 pm »

Offline HULK

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Women Physique is HOT!
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2021, 06:56:08 pm »
I should get an invite to compete at the 2022 Arnold.  I'm hoping to be ready on time bringing a new aesthetic to stage.  My mid-section has been the ONLY complaint of judges and I'm hoping the surgery makes the needed difference.  If not, it may be time to consider other options.

Well done, Trisha. :thanks: for the update.  Don't worry, I'm sure the surgery will go fine and you will continue to compete bigger, better and even more shrreeded then before  ... can't wait, looking forward to greater things, onward & upwards.  Luv 'ya work, take care beautiful!  :-*

:clap: :bravo:
Hulk smash...

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    90%

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View