Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572772 Posts in 72115 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 08:46:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Jenny Badeau - alphafemmes - deposit scam allegation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jenny Badeau - alphafemmes - deposit scam allegation  (Read 7508 times)

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

Jenny Badeau - alphafemmes - deposit scam allegation
« on: April 16, 2015, 11:41:23 pm »
OK I cannot type the name of the forum this is on for some reason - here is the victim's text

A problem in the UK - a guy has posted this on another forum - very disappointing if the wrestler Jenny Badeau has actually done this.

"I tried setting up a session with Jenny Badeau while she was visiting Manchester. She asked me to book a hotel for the session and asked for deposit money for confirmation. With no reason to doubt, I booked a hotel and also paid the deposit. Emailed her the hotel details and my contact no which she acknowledged. The evening before the afternoon we were meeting, I also sent her a text giving her my room number. She acknowledged that too and confirmed our session. However, minutes before the session she sent me a flee of text messages asking for hotel and room details. Then asking me to confirm the session. Then saying that she wants to start earlier than the time we agreed. By the time I checked my phone I saw her text saying she has cancelled the session with me saying I didn't confirm my session. I called her back to check what happened as there were still 20-30 minutes left for our session to start. To that she replied that she has given my time to someone else now, as if there was someone already on standby waiting. Then she tried offering me a slot late in the evening fully aware I couldn't do that as I had to travel. Since then she is not responding to my emails or texts. Even when I offered to see her next month, she just ignored my text. I have also asked her to refund the deposit if she isn't interested but again no answer from her. Now I already lost the money I paid for the hotel booking. I just want her to refund my deposit money but even that she is not ready to pay up. Going through the whole email conversation we had, I seriously think that she simply tricked me.
Could anyone please advice what can be done in this situation?"

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Jenny Badeau - alphafemmes - deposit scam allegation
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 04:04:28 pm »
Sorry, but i notice a little inconsistence here. You were saying that she cancelled half hour before your meeting and reschedule in the evening. And you are saying that you couldn't do it becouse you have to travel to the hotel.

Weren't you allready at your hotel and waiting for the session and you need only to wait a couple of hours?

I believe that we are talking at the some city and some hotel...

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 09:39:04 pm »
This did not happen to me - it is a message on another forum.  What seems to have happened is he booked in advance and sent deposit.  Then I think Jenny Badeau got a better offer and so took it trying to squeeze the original customer in later.  He had to go home and so lost his deposit and hotel room cost.  She has tried to make out that he did not confirm so that she can use that as an excuse to keep the deposit - he says he did confirm and has sent his evidence to the other forum so that she can be removed from it.  I think it is bad behaviour to accept a booking, and then mess a customer around like this because another customer makes a better offer basically gazumping them.  A booking is a booking and should be honoured.  Alpha femmes have taken a couple of wrestlers off their site (Athena and Meg R Strong) for reasons unknown.  I think they need to ditch Jenny Badeau as she is bad for the company name. 

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 10:42:01 pm »
The wrestler Jenny Badeau is still a problem "Apologies for bumping up this thread again. But this girl Jenny Badeau is a real trickster. After the intervention from Jennifer Thomas, I got an email from Jenny Badeau that she would return my deposit, though in a day or two as her paypal was not working. But then also she requested me to inform everyone that the issue has been sorted and I have no complains. A week after that email from her, I'm still waiting for my deposit and she again has stopped responding to my emails.
I would request people here, only if possible, to spread awareness about this fraudster girl so that no one has to endure the situation similar as me"

Avoid her, avoid companies who condone her behaviour by allowing her to session at their venues.

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 11:51:43 pm »
I will definitely never see any provider that requires a deposit even those that supposedly gets good reviews whether they're advertised on wb270, Session Girls or wherever.

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 08:28:43 pm »
I'm happy to see a session athlete who needs a deposit because a lot of girls have had time and money wasted by no-show assholes.  However, deposit scammers like Jenny Badeau and the agencies that turn a blind eye to what she has done are too much of a risk to book.  I would not touch them.  Their attitude stinks.  It's like the poor guy who got scammed is just an irrelevance to them.  Alphafemmesuk just let this scam artist wrestle under their name just to have another wrestler on their books.  Disgusting.

Offline Jennybadeau

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2020, 02:06:18 pm »
I am Jenny..I did send the deposit back years ago I even posted a screenshot that I had sent his deposit back on my Twitter! Hes lying about a lot of that. He also changed the session to naked face sitting after he had paid his deposit, that is something I dont do !!!   

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2021, 04:52:14 pm »
This could be one of the best comebacks of all time.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2021, 09:22:37 pm »
This could be one of the best comebacks of all time.
with the word comeback having like three meanings....
Yo.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Jenny Badeau - alphafemmes - deposit scam allegation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View