Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578127 Posts in 73621 Topics by 28973 Members - Latest Member: Mirage1086 May 04, 2024, 12:56:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past  (Read 31116 times)

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2013, 02:11:38 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting to see if FBB is forced out for good what it means for the session industry...plenty of regular girls who wrestle but for the muscle fix the amount of Bikini, Figure and Physique ladies who advertise is very very slim.  Will FBB still do sessions if they have no shows to compete and dont make the switch down to physique?

I don't see why they wouldn't. What percentage of advertisers on WB270 compete? 45to 50 per cent tops off the top of my head.

Sounds like being UTR is a good option -- too bad there isn't any agency that caters to that LOL !!!  Seems like PS is the way to go for cross border ladies !!
I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2013, 02:34:53 pm »
Interesting topic. So we should all be aware that if authority is searching their personal baggage and if you email one of these ladies (phone, notebook, ...) then you or we  could be on the lists as well. Ok, we probably all created special account, but if you are using those account at your home, then they can come to you via IP.

So, yes, ladies should be more carefull with their business with cash, cloths, ...

Offline meangreen

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2013, 03:55:04 pm »
Im not sure I believe this. A lot of the American girls from the wb site seem to have come to Canada in the last few weeks and done sessions (Veve, Shauna, Robin etc...). Not sure why the Europeans would be getting sent back and not Americans.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2013, 04:10:26 pm »
Im not sure I believe this. A lot of the American girls from the wb site seem to have come to Canada in the last few weeks and done sessions (Veve, Shauna, Robin etc...). Not sure why the Europeans would be getting sent back and not Americans.

The stuff is for real. There is a prominent session provider on wb who just took her profile completely off the site after what happened to her in Toronto.

The Euros got sent back because they went in on holiday visas. Evidently Canada was upset that these women would go to their country on a holiday visa in order to "work" and make money without paying taxes. The Americans don't need visas to get into Canada, so I suppose they couldn't nail them on that technicality; this time around anyways.

Offline meangreen

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2013, 04:14:26 pm »
I see.
Thats terrible if thats whats happening

UK_Fan

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2013, 04:26:12 pm »

The stuff is for real. There is a prominent session provider on wb who just took her profile completely off the site after what happened to her in Toronto.

The Euros got sent back because they went in on holiday visas. Evidently Canada was upset that these women would go to their country on a holiday visa in order to "work" and make money without paying taxes. The Americans don't need visas to get into Canada, so I suppose they couldn't nail them on that technicality; this time around anyways.

Their (Canada's) loss...the daft thing is that whilst the sessionette is there, they spend a good few $000s on hotel charges, taxis, restaurant bills, etc, whilst (some of) us lot spend money on gifts for them, travel to the hotel and possibly food/drink whilst out.  Yes - the Canadian treasury may lose out on X% of income taxes on the money earned by the session provider, but its no different in basic terms to a film star performing for a short period in Canada, then going home to their main country of residence where they get taxed.  I would say the issue should, if anything, be more to do with session providers not paying income taxes on such earnings in their home countries (or whichever they spend most time in).  Sad really.

Offline d123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2013, 12:42:40 am »
The ladies should come visit Australia, long plane trip, but we welcome all muscle ladies. Kat & Kasie & Jana come down every year without much hassle it seems.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2013, 09:31:12 am »
The ladies should come visit Australia, long plane trip, but we welcome all muscle ladies. Kat & Kasie & Jana come down every year without much hassle it seems.

Except for KO that is (and she's home grown)... :shucks

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2013, 10:11:54 am »
Their (Canada's) loss...the daft thing is that whilst the sessionette is there, they spend a good few $000s on hotel charges, taxis, restaurant bills, etc, whilst (some of) us lot spend money on gifts for them, travel to the hotel and possibly food/drink whilst out.  Yes - the Canadian treasury may lose out on X% of income taxes on the money earned by the session provider, but its no different in basic terms to a film star performing for a short period in Canada, then going home to their main country of residence where they get taxed.  I would say the issue should, if anything, be more to do with session providers not paying income taxes on such earnings in their home countries (or whichever they spend most time in).  Sad really.

Women will just have to be smart about how they travel here from now on. That was a quote from a session provider I was talking to. Plain and simple. It would be no different for a Canadian gal going to the U.S. WB270 and Sessiongirls might also be a thing of the past in the near future.

Offline mikeg1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2013, 11:35:44 pm »
So let me see if I understand, terrorists, illegal aliens can pretty much cross the border at will but a female bodybuilder who wants to make some cash on the side with a guy - that, to quote Optimus Prime, needs to be stopped, no matter the cost. Excuse, I'll be yelling Khan at the top of my lungs for awhile.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 07:18:35 pm »
Technically, someone who crosses a border to work without permission is an illegal alien. And immigration guards are not interested in overall economic benefits any more than Revenue Canada (our IRS) is interested in the overall economic benefit of unreported income. There are rules and they are rule enforcers.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2013, 11:30:13 pm »
Just a point-of-information (having dealt quite a bit with Canadian customs over the years):

The issue of earning money without a permit is about the earning itself, not so much about the tax on that income.  If a foreigner comes into Canada to earn, then they view it as income that could have been earned by a Canadian (which of course would be taxed), so they seek to limit competition with Canadian workers. 

I've been questioned more than once after turning up with studio equipment.  I've had to provide clear evidence that I was working for and would be paid by an American company. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2013, 03:31:53 am »
Interesting to see if FBB is forced out for good what it means for the session industry...plenty of regular girls who wrestle but for the muscle fix the amount of Bikini, Figure and Physique ladies who advertise is very very slim.  Will FBB still do sessions if they have no shows to compete and don't make the switch down to physique?

I think they will. Go to any of the sites that list women. How many of those women compete on a regular basis? I don't think doing sessions is just about the expense of competing
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2013, 11:52:33 pm »
In response to the original question, "is seeing the girls a thing of the past?" The answer is yes, the girls can no longer enter Canada while posting their trip on wb270. Maybe Sessiongirls and Saradas are also read by customs and immigration.

rick77

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2013, 04:48:11 am »
So let me see if I understand, terrorists, illegal aliens can pretty much cross the border at will but a female bodybuilder who wants to make some cash on the side with a guy - that, to quote Optimus Prime, needs to be stopped, no matter the cost. Excuse, I'll be yelling Khan at the top of my lungs for awhile.

You could also include, draft dodgers or deserters from the US military also ...

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Seeing the girls might be a thing of the past

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View