Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577379 Posts in 73484 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 08:46:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Fantasy Muscle fiction "series" of mine in summary form
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fantasy Muscle fiction "series" of mine in summary form  (Read 6589 times)

Offline anonomega

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Fantasy Muscle fiction "series" of mine in summary form
« on: April 20, 2013, 04:13:35 am »
The following is an FBB erotic fiction series I WOULD HAVE MADE if I was able to draw or if I wasn’t too uncomfortable/had time to write erotic fiction. This is just one of my fantasies, but in this case it involves the same characters. So this is a “series” in SUMMARY FORM involving the same characters. I just thought I’d put this idea out there in case anyone thinks that this may be good idea for a story/comic.  If any writers and especially artists….Losarro? or guy who makes Amy’s conquest?…. are you reading this? Please be reading this….if anyone wants to expand on it please do, cause I don’t know if I have the time or talent to make this myself.
(BTW I never really gave the characters names so the names I give aren’t set in stone)

Reunion
Sid, a nerdy (though not entirely repulsive) Caucasian boy in his late teens is going with his parents to visit a family that’s an old friend. The last time he went he was a child and he only remembered two things, one that the mother was a FBB and secondly the humiliation he suffered at the hands of their daughter Tanya, who wrestled him till he cried. He doesn’t like the prospect of seeing her again. When they get there the parents tell him to go into the backyard to say hi to Tanya. Tanya is now a very tall gorgeous Caucasian (that’s how I pictured her anyway but I guess she could be Latin idunno) girl with a luscious mane of black hair and the body of a fitness model (for now). Her breasts aren’t very big (for now) but she has the most amazing ass Sid has ever seen. (also I kind of imagine her to be having a mocking but sexy smirk most of the time) She is mostly friendly to him but also mildly sardonic, calling him the same nickname she called him as a child. Of course she brings up the time she wrestled him and then much to his horror “plays” with him again. Then they hear the parents approaching and before they arrive she makes a quip about the erection he sported when she was subduing him.
Strength Training
Sid, who was also being bullied at school, sees this humiliation from Tanya as a “wake up call” to get serious about training. He starts to get more heavily into exercise and weight training hoping that he can one day be strong enough to hold himself in a fight. Soon, he is much better physical shape. He hasn’t gained much in muscle mass ....but his still skinny body is more toned, and he does feel stronger. When his parents are going to Tanya’s he says he will go with them thinking “let’s see her TRY to get me now!”. The parents mention that Tanya is training too and has a whole gym set in her basement and ask him to go down and see her since she was asking for him. He goes down and his knees buckle. Tanya has gained more muscle mass and would be a little bit too muscular for a fitness model. Tanya is exited to hear Sid has been into exercise and she starts to talk about her own training. She starts to pose in her very tight gym wear and when she turns around Sid can barely breathe; Her glutes are even bigger, rounder, and firmer. Of course she insists on testing Sid’s strength and has him in a pin hold. When she does this, she says he is still nowhere near as strong as her, but that his training was not in vain. She runs her free hand over his body and starts to rub his erection. Then she hears that the parents are about to interrupt and lets him go and Sid has a comical time trying to hide his raging hardon from everyone else.

School Bully
The humiliation Sid suffered did not weaken his resolve for training, but his confidence is low enough he still can’t fully get rid of a bully at school, Josh, a meathead jock. To Sid’s horror Tanya has now transferred to his school. She joins Josh in mocking Sid and also flirts with Josh. Josh doesn’t want his peers to think he would want someone so muscular, but he can’t help but admit she’s pretty. And he can’t take his eyes off her amazing butt. Tanya tells him to meet her in a secluded area and she’ll let him touch it. But she also tricks Sid into going to the area as well. She tells Josh she wants to gang up on the little twerp. But as Josh is about to advance on Sid, Tanya turns on Josh and savagely beats him to a bloody mess. She then stares intently at Sid and tells him the only reason she picked on him as a child was because she had a huge crush on him, and it has not gone away, only intensified. She very assertively states that Sid is going be her boyfriend, and then orders Sid to grab her ass while a still conscious Josh watches. Despite his overwhelming lust for Tanya, Sid is terrified of her and tries to run. Angry and insulted, she quickly tackles him and smashes her glutes in his face repetitively. She then walks away in huff declaring that Sid will be her man one day.

Prom
Sid is being pursued by Tanya who is at least somewhat respectful. So when Lizzy asks him to the prom she only gets violent on inanimate objects and cries. Lizzy is an alpha female with big breasts and Sid can’t believe his luck. But when prom night comes he finds out it was a prank to humiliate him. Tanya avenges Sid by beating her up (with some les play).

Wedding
Sid and Tanya are now just past their college years. Tanya now has a full on FBB body (of course, still with a perfect set of glutes that are driving Sid crazy). Sid believes that Tanya is “just friends” with him, not knowing she is the reason he has been unsuccessful with women in his college years. Every time a woman has shown some interest in him, Tanya threatened/beat them unbeknownst to Sid. When Sid finds out Tanya still has feelings for him, his lust for her is still overwhelmed by his fear of her and the thought that she is not the kind of woman he imagined he’d end up with. He tries to talk to her but midway  she gets choked up, says she understands,  and runs away, comically causing minor damage to stuff due to her strength as she does so. He thinks he has successfully broken up with her but actually he misinterpreted and thought he was about to announce he wanted to get more serious. So he’s invited to a place and finds out she arranged a wedding right then and there. She wrestles him into submission and when he is weakened she carries him to the altar and demands the cleric/justice marry them. The intimidated cleric/justice does so, after Tanya makes a weakened Sid say “I do” and strides triumphantly with Sid in her arms.

Wedding Night
Sid wakes up in a honeymoon suite. Tanya is nowhere to be seen. Sid gets a call from Tanya’s mother. Tanya’s mother apologizes for her daughter and states that her and Tanya’s aunts, cousins etc (they’re all musclewomen) are on their way to the hotel to rescue him and force Tanya to annul the marriage. But they will do this under one condition:  that Sid not take advantage of the situation. The marriage will not be respected so long as it has not been consummated. Sid is happy to hear this. But of course, Tanya comes out of the bathroom in sexy white lingerie. When Sid tells her about the conversation she just laughs at him. Then she throws him on the bed and starts to wrestle him, which leads to her raping him (though he’s extremely aroused). Right before, and while he comes he cant take it anymore and starts to spout about how beautiful Tanya is and how he’s always wanted her. After he comes…hard… he admits defeat. She has dominated him physically and sexually. She flexes triumphantly while he caresses her. Tanya’s mother opens the door to the room and sees Sid eating out Tanya. She gives Tanya a silent “thumbs up” and leaves.

Married Life
Sid and Tanya doing stuff around the house. Tanya is not a very bullying, cruel or domineering wife. Her dominant role in the marriage is more subtle. She just had to tame Sid into being her man and now she can just be a happy and in love housewife (who still trains like a pro). However, she still winds up hurting Sid due to her not knowing her own strength. And then there’s the sex life. She likes to get violent when she’s aroused and Sid gets pretty bruised and sore. So much to the point that there are some days when he just wants to deal with his erection by just masturbating. But the wife won’t have of it. She scolds him like he’s a bad puppy whenever she catches him masturbating or trying to hide his erection. Sometimes she would force aggressive sex on him all the while “complaining” in a semi-sarcastic tone as though she was the exhausted put-upon wife who has to constantly submit to the insatiable demands of her sex-beast husband.
The Boss
Sid’s boss, a pudgy, late-middle-aged man, bullies Sid around because he sees him as an easy target. One day Tanya brings Sids lunch and ends up raping him in his cubicle. Someone tattles to the boss and Sid is fired. When Tanya finds out she barges in the boss’ office. The boss had never met Sids wife and is shocked and also secretly (but not for long) aroused. Tanya subjects him to wrestling mixed with sexual teasing. While her big thighs are crushing his head, she makes him sign a contract guaranteeing Sid full job security. Then she makes him call Sid in the office. She tells Sid something along the lines of “Your boss may be an authority to you, but WIFEY always comes first!” Then she fucks Sid on the desk and then makes the boss masturbate while she flexes. The boss comes hard but Tanyas at a distance where not one droplet of his cum touches her amazing body, though it comes close.
The New Boss
Tanya has left for a mysterious muscle training retreat. She wants Sid to save all his sexual energy for her so she puts him in a chastity belt. But Sid gets a package from her with a letter saying that she will be a bit longer than expected so she permits him some release. In the package is a the key to his chastity belt and a photo of her doing a sexy back pose in a thong. Sid opened this at work and he is so horny and frustrated he tries to jerk off to the picture at work. He is summoned to the office before he can finish. He then meets the new boss Donna, a gorgeous blonde. Donna says that the surveillance camera caught him jerking off. She then rhetorically asks if he likes women with muscle and takes off her clothes revealing black leather lingerie. Her body is slightly more muscular than Tanya’s, her glutes are every bit as perfect and her breasts are bigger. Sid is terrified of what is wife would do to him if he cheated but Donna tries to rape him. She doesn’t know the woman in the picture was his wife and thinks his wife is probably just someone he’s  not as attracted to and she has no reason to be afraid of. Then Tanya bursts in the office. Donna is surprised but not intimidated and the two fight over Sid. Then Tanya shows her hidden power she learned at the retreat. She does a “muscle growth” and now her muscles are more freakishly huge (think cancuz scoundrel art...as a general idea of course…not necessarily THAT big I dunno). She body checks a stunned Donna out the window and turns her attention to her husband. Her husband pleads that he tried to get away from Donna and she believes him because she saw. However, she also saw his erection and knows part of him wanted to cheat. So while she doesn’t kill him, she still teaches him a lesson about who the only one for him is by fucking his brains out with her new super body.

New Mistress
Sid wakes up in his house and his wife calls him downstairs. She shows off her new supermuscle body,  taunting how he always liked to drool over big breasts while bouncing her new giant pecs/breasts. She tells Sid of her plans to give him a very lengthy and intense session. But then Donna enters. She tells Tanya she only won because her guard was down yesterday, and that it so happens she too had went through the same mysterious Amazonian training Tanya went through. Donna then grows her own muscles and two are now equally built. They then wrestle. But this time Tanya’s strength, nor her love for Sid, will be able to overpower the blonde dominatrix. She subdues Tanya and also gets her to come; Tanya is in awe of a woman with muscles like hers. But just as it seems as Donna is going to totally dominate Tanya gains the upper hand, proving that they are equally matched. The two supermuscle women proclaim their respect and desire for each other, and Tanya says that such a woman may have what she came for, her husbands cock. “But” she says “My hubby has a nice big dick, but he really doesn’t know how to use it well… he needs to work on his technique”. So she puts Sid in a hold in which is back is to her front and his arms are held in place and his legs are locked around hers. She uses him as a human strapon to fuck Donna. When its over, Tanya tells her exhausted hubby “very well then, you may have your mistress….”.

Life with Wifey and Boss
Typical day that Sid has. Dealing with his wife at home, an affectionate and doting supermuscle wife who can be a bit domineering and doesn’t know her own strength, and his boss/mistress at work: more cruel and domineering, and more into the standard BDSM stuff. Of course they meet together and play all sorts of games with a not-too-willing Sid.

Anyway I actually have more fantasies, with more muscle women and sometimes they crossover with Tanya, Donna, and Sid. This is just one sort of “series”. If you liked these by all means make a comic/fiction based on them (btw I don’t think you necessarily need to do the whole thing…just the chapters you like) and let me know if you want to hear my other fantasies. 

TL;DR: Some muscle fiction I would like to see
•   One where the muscle woman is a wife of a wimpy guy,  but she is not outwardly domineering. She generally acts loving and doting, but her physical abuse to her husband is out of affection and playfulness. She doesn’t know her own strength
•   One where a musclewoman uses a man as a human strapon to fuck another musclewoman.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Fantasy Muscle fiction "series" of mine in summary form

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View