Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572643 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:29:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Various utilities  |  How to Open RAR Files
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to Open RAR Files  (Read 9373 times)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
How to Open RAR Files
« on: August 08, 2009, 09:46:46 pm »
I still cannot open RAR files.  Can you post it in a different format?

How to Open RAR Files

Got a .rar file and don't know what to do? Check this out...

Instructions

1. First you need to download WinRAR.

You can download it from the official site here - http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

2. Install WinRAR.

3. Once WinRAR is installed you can simply open any .rar files. Although the program is a free trial I've had it for three years and have never been limited in my use of the program.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

How to Open RAR Files
« on: August 08, 2009, 09:46:46 pm »

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
How to Open RAR Files
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 06:48:46 am »
http://www.7-zip.org/
Does the same thing for free
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

oldflatus50

Re: How to Open RAR Files
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 07:58:22 pm »
OK! 'preciate the tips! But, should one download the 32 or 64 bit? The only thing I know is that I use Windows XP and Internet Explorer. Many Thanks & Take Care!

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 03:33:58 am »
OK! 'preciate the tips! But, should one download the 32 or 64 bit? The only thing I know is that I use Windows XP and Internet Explorer. Many Thanks & Take Care!

I'm 99% sure that you will get the 32 bit version. But to be be sure:

Right click on "my computer" click "properties" the info there will tell you. If it does not say 64-bit, you do not have it. You have 32 bit. Which I would guess you do just b/c it is more common for windows XP. So download the 32 bit.

FYI
Windows 64 bit did not seem to be that much of an issue until Windows 7. And one major difference between 32 and 64 bit is that 64 bit can read up to 24GB of RAM(I think its 24GB) 32 bit systems can only read 4GB. So if you had a 32 bit system with more 6 or 8 or 12GB of RAM chips, it would only see 4GB.

geek glasses off

warriorhari

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 03:45:03 pm »

Right click on "my computer" click "properties" the info there will tell you. If it does not say 64-bit, you do not have it. You have 32 bit. Which I would guess you do just b/c it is more common for windows XP. So download the 32 bit.

FYI
Windows 64 bit did not seem to be that much of an issue until Windows 7. And one major difference between 32 and 64 bit is that 64 bit can read up to 24GB of RAM(I think its 24GB) 32 bit systems can only read 4GB. So if you had a 32 bit system with more 6 or 8 or 12GB of RAM chips, it would only see 4GB.

geek glasses off

So any 32bit system would support only upto 4 GB RAM??

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 06:38:15 pm »

FYI

geek glasses off

So any 32bit system would support only upto 4 GB RAM??
Don't know about other operating systems but 32 bit windows only sees 4GB
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/windows-7-is-it-32-or-64-bit-and-how-much-ram-will/ba73a9b1-142d-4a90-860c-db19a325327d?auth=1

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Various utilities  |  How to Open RAR Files

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View