Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572519 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:12:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  Most Popular Female Bodybuilder in 2019
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most Popular Female Bodybuilder in 2019  (Read 17686 times)

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Most Popular Female Bodybuilder in 2019
« on: February 01, 2019, 04:27:14 pm »
Dear All,

This poll may not be perfect, since I have not been able to follow all the careers.

Also, maybe 3 or 4 are "Dark Horse" candidates. Sometimes a totally unknown girl, or a famous Non - FBB you Never thought would want to Build Muscle, may come and even Win a contest.

Since Bodybuilding is subjective and Not Measurable (except for Individual Muscle Size) your favorites may not be here. If so pls. feel free to use option 29.

(Results from this may help another member to design a better poll in future.)

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Most Popular Female Bodybuilder in 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 04:50:09 pm »
It is March Already, I think it is a Good time to VOTE !!!!!!!

Offline Username13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 06:34:43 pm »
I think there are a few different ways to look at it: General notoriety (for good or bad reasons), general notoriety for positive reasons, and then most popular within the circle of people that actually follow female bodybuilding.

For general notoriety (good or bad) I think I see Natalya Trukhina (Kuznetsova) getting brought up by far the most simply due to her sheer size. A lot of people genuinely like her, but I think just as many almost see her as a "freak show" unfortunately.

For notoriety in the general public for good reasons, I see a lot of Julia Vins and Cindy Landolt. You see a lot of people posting stuff about how beautiful they are yet how they could also beat you up, etc., etc. You know, most likely girls to appear on internet lists that say something like "These chicks could kick your ass or outlift you", something along those lines.

I think for FBBs that are the most popular within the FBB community (ie. a site like this), I think Aleesha Young and Alina Popa stand out.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 04:20:40 am »
  :heart:PLEASE NOTE that : 7 VOTES are ALLOWED. :-*

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 04:27:29 am »
Thanks for your Opinion, Friend.

Although a lot of the Other members may Not Agree with me, but I like to See. BODYBUILDING as an ART-Form.

I am NOT Really Against FBB Contests. But I am Now moving towards a Detached view of them, due to Circumstances beyond my control. .......

I think there are a few different ways to look at it: General notoriety (for good or bad reasons), general notoriety for positive reasons, and then most popular within the circle of people that actually follow female bodybuilding.

For general notoriety (good or bad) I think I see Natalya Trukhina (Kuznetsova) getting brought up by far the most simply due to her sheer size. A lot of people genuinely like her, but I think just as many almost see her as a "freak show" unfortunately.

For notoriety in the general public for good reasons, I see a lot of Julia Vins and Cindy Landolt. You see a lot of people posting stuff about how beautiful they are yet how they could also beat you up, etc., etc. You know, most likely girls to appear on internet lists that say something like "These chicks could kick your ass or outlift you", something along those lines.

I think for FBBs that are the most popular within the FBB community (ie. a site like this), I think Aleesha Young and Alina Popa stand out.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 02:21:53 am »
 :)End of March Already, Please VOTE !!!!!!!

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 02:21:59 am »
End of April, please VOTE !

This Poll closes, end of May.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 08:13:47 pm »
Thanks for Your Opinion Sis. If your looking for Big FBB, there is Still Rising Phoenix, Romania Muscle Fest, where the Likes of Natalya TRUKHINA-Kuznetsova, Monique Jones and Maybe this year Jayne Stark, Renne Tonay as well. However, as you say, it seems to going down. Bodybuilding is NOW RARE, I hope it would Not be Dead as a Dodo.

We need Female Versions of Arnie and Joe Weider maybe.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2019, 01:09:00 pm »
i disagree, fbb has come back into life thanks to social media, inst@gram foremost and WOS. Recently at FIBO, the WOS stsnd was overcrowded, the busiest model was the huge Nataliya Amazonka, followed by other big girls. WOS is thriving, i just hope that internal politics and appeasement towards IFBB will not destroy it, that they keep their independency and they prize the girls for their muscularity and muscle mass,. I think the Romania show may be the positive beginning of a new trend as the biggest and most muscular girls won their competitions

The ONLY Real THREAT To FEMALE Bodybuilding, would be ISLAMIC JIHADI TERROR. I Will NOT Go Into that Subject (RELIGION and POLITICS), but I Remember, Dina Al-SABAH, Girl of Middle East Heritage, was threatened by Fundmentalists, and also a Fitness Girl from Lebanon (even though her Father was a Lebanese Airforce Commander !!!!!!!

ANYWAYS, The Clock for the ENDING of this POLL, is TICKING, so PLEASE VOTE SOON !!!!!!!

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 04:32:17 pm »
This looks like a list from 2015. Times they be a changin', man.

My vote:

Guluzar Tufenk

HM: Shannon Sealey
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2019, 05:34:51 pm »
This looks like a list from 2015. Times they be a changin', man.

My vote:

Guluzar Tufenk

HM: Shannon Sealey

NOT "EXACTLY" a 2015 list Man, REMEMBER RUSSIAN GIRL NATALIYA TRUKHINA (KUZNETSOVA) ???????

NATALIYA TRUKHINA (KUZNETSOVA) Got HER Pro-CARD Last YEAR (in 2018), at the ROMANIAN MUSCLE FEST

NATALIYA TRUKHINA (KUZNETSOVA) is ALSO CALLED AMAZONKA (and Also, AMAZON From RUSSIA or Something.

(I Wish Her ALL THE BEST OF SUCCESS, NOT ONLY ON THIS SARADAS VOTE Which I Created, BUT in ALL Her Future Bodybuilding as Well as Powerlift Contests as WELL.

FBB Nataliya From WIKIPEDIA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nataliya_Kuznetsova

Natalia TRUKHINA (Kuznetsova) European RUSSAIN Powerlifter. Still, Mainly Amateur with
European Powerlifting

Nataliya (or Natalia) Kuznetsova's Statistics (From WIKIPEDIA.ORG)

Records

2014 Champion and record holding armlifting and powerlifting at the Cup of Eurasia in Vologda, Russia[4]
2014 World champion and record armlifting in Crimea[4]
2014 World champion and record in the bench press NAP[4]
2014 Champion armlifting cup at the im.Poddubnogo of Russia[4]
European champion in bench press and deadlift (WPC), champion of Eurasia in bench press, deadlift (GPA), and armlifting[4]
2015 Champion of the Cup Eastern Europe (GPA), world record in the deadlift, and champion of the Cup Eastern Europe (WAA) for traction and rolling axel[4]
Baikal Grand Prix - 1st[4]
2018 IFBB WOS Romania Muscle Fest Amateur - 1st[6]

Measurements

Biceps - 18.5 inches (47 cm)
Chest - 50 inches (130 cm)
Height - 5 ft 11 in (180 cm)
Hips - 29 inches (74 cm)
Legs - 29.5 in (75 cm)[1]
Thigh - 28 in (71 cm)[4]
Waist - 27.5 inches (70 cm)
Weight - 220 lb (100 kg) (2017) – Russian powerlifting champ Nataliya Kuznetsova (PHOTOS)"

Capabilities

Bench press - 385 lb (175 kg; 27 st 7 lb)
Squats - 617 lb (280 kg; 44 st 1 lb)
Deadlift - 529 lb (240 kg; 37 st 11 lb)

Nataliya (or Natalia) Kuznetsova (née Trukhina) (born July 1, 1991) is a Russian professional bodybuilder who holds the world armlifting, bench press, and deadlift titles,[vague] as well as the European bench press and deadlift titles.[vague] She is the heaviest known female professional bodybuilder.

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2019, 03:21:27 pm »
Terribly Sorry for the Late THANK You for ALL WHO VOTED.
 :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
 :) :bravo:
Thanks to You ALL Natalya Trukhina (Kuznetsova) WON the POLL with a WHOPPING 78 (13.3%) of the VOTES.

:clap: :clap:

Aleesha Young Came a Little Bit Distant Second at 59 (10.1%), but Good all the Same.
  :hey:

:singing:  :hey:  :letsparty:  :heart:

RUSSIA and AMERICA, GO, GO, GO,GO, GO !!!!!!!

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fear that women 's bodybuilding might go extinct.
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 05:40:23 pm »
I have been afraid ever since the 21st century  turmoil begain in women's bodybuilding  that it might go extinct.  It concens me that since the demise of the Ms. O contest that women bodybuilders  have no way of getting paid for their efforts.  Too many fbb's  have quit already.

:shucks

ALSO, the KICK-ASS 2 Film, I Think it Really HAD a NEGATIVE IMPACT on FEMALE BODYBUILDING and the MOTIVATION of BODYBUILDER GIRLS.

HIT GIRL is REALLY the OPPOSITE of a FEMALE BODYBUILDER. a Tiny, thin and Scrawny Little GIRL, WHO Used ROIDS "ADRENALINA, BITCH", to Unfairly Increase Her STRENGTH, speed As Well As FIGHTING SKILL Against MOTHER RUSSIA, Finally KIILING the Far More MUSCULAR AMAZON, (But Totally Un-ARMED and Vulnerable, Defenseless) MOTHER RUSSIA, Using Extremely Sharp SHARDS of GLASS.

Well, instead of this being a Public Film, they could have had this as a FETISH inside Payment Gateways.

Actually, Maybe I Should NOT be BLAMING the FILM itself. The COMIC (Cartoon) Kick Ass 2, came First.

Chloe Moretz herself too, seems to have been Dis-Appointed with the FIlm's Outcome with Regards to Her OWN Character as I read some news flashes on a 3rd Sequel.
In the Second one, OLGA KURKULINA (as Mother RUSSIA) Appeared, and Chloe MORETZ (Hit Girl Character), was Describing OLGA KURKULINA as an AWE Aspired Baby Sister would Descibe Suddenly getting to know her Long Lost Elder SISTER, a TOTAL MUSCULAR AMAZON by now.

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2019, 03:59:32 pm »
for me, Guluzar Tufenk!

I'm with you on this-why is she not in the list  I wonder?. Some of them in this list no longer compete!.
So many women, So little time!! :)

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2019, 04:07:09 pm »
for me, Guluzar Tufenk!

I'm with you on this-why is she not in the list  I wonder?. Some of them in this list no longer compete!.

Sorry Brothers and Sisters, I am JUST Another Human Being, and therefore this List is NOT Perfect. However, I Added the "Non of the Above" Category.
Also, at the Rate, New and Better Female Bodybuilders are EMERGING, Someone with Interest, Time and resources at hand should Conduct a FRESH POLL Every 7 Months !!!!!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  Most Popular Female Bodybuilder in 2019

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View