Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576481 Posts in 73355 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 06:14:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)  (Read 42980 times)

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Re: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2020, 10:39:03 pm »
the VOD price is reasonable if you're selective but if youre like me and there's a lot it can be prohibitive. however it's on par with other VOD sites so i go through the same decision making process when there are multiple clips. which ones take priority and what can wait.

my biggest concern is the wipe out of older material. There are some great new girls, but aside from the quality of video (because HD wasn't really around) what about girls like Steph Park, Jen Broomfield etc etc who were staples of the site before and had tons of content that's just now unavailable?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2020, 10:39:03 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2020, 03:03:35 pm »
Who is the girl Lauranda Nall is armwrestling in her most recent VOD?

I think that's Nat Rochner.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2020, 03:44:14 pm »
your attitude for the members is so humiliating...still no old VOD posted...why?
do you believe that someone will buy VOD older than 3 years?
and what about your promise for discounts when buying 3 or more videos?
and please, do find someone who can hold the camera steady....Sean may be great photographer,
but when is making videos is moving camera to much, and angles are awful...
oh...and stop lying with your "tags"...it`s disgraceful!!
They're a little slow about taking action. HB + opened one year after the promised date. Maybe they will fulfill these demands a year later. I also stopped buying VOD very expensive

expensive?...just see today two new videos
https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/61673
125 cr for just 8 minutes!!
and
https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/61673
7.5 for 7 minutes !!

I Saradas

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2020, 05:30:09 pm »
I find myself less compelled to purchase recently. They've always made it clear that the webcams are the golden goose and I suspect they cover the majority of the costs so it is a shame that they produce so much ostensibly good content yet price them at such premium prices. Without the membership discount the prices are outrageous with most VODs ending up being around $10; can you really justify charging $20 for a video of Lauren Quinn talking to camera about her muscle transformation? You can find  numerous interviews and podcasts with her for free on YouTube for crying out loud!

I always find it in particular bad taste when they manage to get three or four VODs (emasculation, fantasy armwrestling, talking to camera, gymwork, muscle worship) out of what is clearly the same shoot totaling to about $35 to watch all that content for one girl. And in a lot of the VODs the actual meat of the content only occupies a small fraction of the video with the rest being occupied with repetitive flexing or superfluous fluff. There's one VOD which has a great bit of Larissa Penaloza doing a massive amount of barbell curls for about 3 minutes, then the remainder of the 10+ minute video is three separate guys doing the exact same thing trying to beat her rep total. I know the emasculation element is very popular but does anyone seriously want to pay to watch 7 minutes of men doing bicep curls?

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen any positive feedback on the VOD pricing structure and I get the impression it's only a very small clique that have bought even a remotely high number of them. The appetite for female muscle is there (as evidenced here and the very high view counts extracts from the VODs get on YouTube) but pricing at $10 per video is going to guarantee only a very select number of people purchase.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2020, 06:53:24 am »
I find myself less compelled to purchase recently. They've always made it clear that the webcams are the golden goose and I suspect they cover the majority of the costs so it is a shame that they produce so much ostensibly good content yet price them at such premium prices. Without the membership discount the prices are outrageous with most VODs ending up being around $10; can you really justify charging $20 for a video of Lauren Quinn talking to camera about her muscle transformation? You can find  numerous interviews and podcasts with her for free on YouTube for crying out loud!

I always find it in particular bad taste when they manage to get three or four VODs (emasculation, fantasy armwrestling, talking to camera, gymwork, muscle worship) out of what is clearly the same shoot totaling to about $35 to watch all that content for one girl. And in a lot of the VODs the actual meat of the content only occupies a small fraction of the video with the rest being occupied with repetitive flexing or superfluous fluff. There's one VOD which has a great bit of Larissa Penaloza doing a massive amount of barbell curls for about 3 minutes, then the remainder of the 10+ minute video is three separate guys doing the exact same thing trying to beat her rep total. I know the emasculation element is very popular but does anyone seriously want to pay to watch 7 minutes of men doing bicep curls?

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen any positive feedback on the VOD pricing structure and I get the impression it's only a very small clique that have bought even a remotely high number of them. The appetite for female muscle is there (as evidenced here and the very high view counts extracts from the VODs get on YouTube) but pricing at $10 per video is going to guarantee only a very select number of people purchase.

We listen to all customer and visitor feedback and sales are a part of that. If there is sufficient demand for concept X, then we will try to feature it. If the demand for X drops off, then we will be less inclined to feature it.

We've always been a value-based company, and we devote significant hours and resources to trying to make sure every visitor gets value out of our product, regardless of their budget. We have VODs priced from 20 credits up to 195 credits. The median price is 75 credits. I haven't calculated the average, but's probably close to that. Just like with webcam, customers set their own VOD budgets and purchase accordingly. We also operate a Free site that people seem to be enjoying.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2020, 01:32:03 am »
Sorry for the ranty nature of the last post... I guess I'm just a bit frustrated you make so much good content I want to check out but the cost to check all that out, even limited to just one category like strength stuff, is exorbitant. Buying just the stuff with strength tests and gymwork probably totals over $1000 and with the insanely productive release schedule of VODs this continues to grow week on week. I'm going to have to concur with a post further up and be a lot more selective going forward.

It just makes me sad to think of all of the membership content on the old site; a fair subscription for new content and an archive of literally hundreds and hundreds of legit strength clips in armwrestling, workouts, metal planks, grip strength, etc. Checking out the archive of this new site after a few more years I'd probably be looking at forking out $5000 on the fantasy armwrestling alone. The new membership section comes up with some great clips every now and then (and to be fair the very few f/f armwrestling clips constitute most of the legit armwrestling on the site) but 80% of the real good stuff is in VOD.

The free content, especially all the galleries, is obviously a great service so good job with that.

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2020, 02:50:21 pm »
 :sorry: to ask that, but what stand behind CR? I understand $, but CR? Is this connected to some kind of membership?

Many  :thanks:!

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2020, 10:19:37 pm »
:sorry: to ask that, but what stand behind CR? I understand $, but CR? Is this connected to some kind of membership?

Many  :thanks:!

I think cr=credits. i.e $33=300cr
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2020, 08:22:14 am »
Why do you feel like younhahe to pay all that money for content? I’m
I’m certainly not spending that kind of money onVOD alone especially with the majority of women feature not being really my type, which is my preference. Be a good consumer and figure out what it is you really want; since we don’t “need” any of this truly it is enjoyment spending. And if spending more makes you uncomfortable you aren’t enjoying it anymore.

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2020, 08:46:25 pm »
Why do you feel like younhahe to pay all that money for content? I’m
I’m certainly not spending that kind of money onVOD alone especially with the majority of women feature not being really my type, which is my preference. Be a good consumer and figure out what it is you really want; since we don’t “need” any of this truly it is enjoyment spending. And if spending more makes you uncomfortable you aren’t enjoying it anymore.
You're totally right, I'm gonna try to take a step back and get some perspective as it's becoming unhealthy at this point. I've been going through some stuff recently and I've acted foolishly so I'd like to apologise for quite a few of the preceding posts.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2020, 07:29:27 am »
Trust me I feel you. Now more than ever. I’ve spent a lot on cam in the past but there are times I have to stop myself. Especially when I think to myself: you know I just saw her yesterday, what would be really that different that I need to see right now? 

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2020, 08:33:04 pm »
@Femflex

Is there any chance that you guys might set up a wishlist where we could queue videos that we want to buy in the future?

Offline sonicshake

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2020, 10:17:45 am »
@Femflex

Is there any chance that you guys might set up a wishlist where we could queue videos that we want to buy in the future?

Wishlist functionality has existed for a long time. You can add videos to it from your Cart, which is also where you can access My Wishlist.

I don't think you can add directly to the Wishlist from the video pages, in which case that's the most obvious limitation.

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2020, 06:16:50 pm »
@Femflex

Wishlist functionality has existed for a long time. You can add videos to it from your Cart, which is also where you can access My Wishlist.

I don't think you can add directly to the Wishlist from the video pages, in which case that's the most obvious limitation.

Thanks, guys, for the prompt. The functionality was created at the start, but we forgot to include the Wishlist tab and then we are not actively pushing shoppers and surfers to "check your wishlist". You are correct that the tab has been installed on the cart page, but exists nowhere else, so we are working on best-use inclusions right now. For example, it should be a selection option on the "VOD store" drop-down. And you're right about having it as an option on every VOD listing.

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2021, 07:21:44 pm »
@Femflex

Thanks, guys, for the prompt. The functionality was created at the start, but we forgot to include the Wishlist tab and then we are not actively pushing shoppers and surfers to "check your wishlist". You are correct that the tab has been installed on the cart page, but exists nowhere else, so we are working on best-use inclusions right now. For example, it should be a selection option on the "VOD store" drop-down. And you're right about having it as an option on every VOD listing.
Why is there so little nude content? ???

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View