Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572648 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:34:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)  (Read 42263 times)

Online Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
Re: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2020, 08:58:27 pm »
At least they could post segments of the older VOD in membership section.
They care only for VOD section and webcams...it`s more than obvious lately.
And the promise for discounts on bulk VOD purchases (see 02 January post) ?
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2020, 08:58:27 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2020, 11:24:36 pm »
As someone who buys a lot of the VODs I agree with what Mike intimated; that there should be way more of an effort to put more VOD tier content onto the membership area. I've never really understood the appeal of wanting to spend extra money on the regular flexing/interview VODs which are essentially just bumper versions of what you can get elsewhere. I do however love the strength VODs whether that's the emasculation (when it isn't diving into pure fantasy) and the max out gym stuff; you've produced dozens (nearing hundreds) of these types of videos, which of course I am very pleased about, but I do wish we'd see more of this type of stuff in the member section. Recently you've posted virtually the entire Yari Ramos emasculation VOD as clips (a bit unfair to the people who bought the VOD which released less than a month ago but whatever) and I wish you would do this more often. The VODs are split up into sections as it is (interview, measuring, pose-off, pushups, armwrestling, mercy, resistance challenge, etc) and could be easily released in the cheaper clip format.

Stuff like armwrestling and pushups show up once every blue moon on the membership section despite appearing in about 1/3 VODs. VODs should be the very best content, as it stands it just feels a bit like you arbitrarily lock 50% of the content on the site behind an additional paywall; as while many of the strength VODs (where the quality can be objectively judged to a degree by how well the model performs in stuff like pushups) do feature the best strength performances on the site, just as many are pretty much no different from the stuff you see on the member site and I'm left wondering why the extra charge?

First, I just want to say you are one of the most amazing customers ever. In addition to your business, you always provide pertinent feedback about the products you're buying and we do read everything. We really appreciate it! (and we should say so more often)

I hear what you are saying with respect to wanting more premium content in the member section, but at the risk of offending your sensibilities, we really cannot operate at all like we did 15, 10, or even 5 years ago. When we acquire new content, that cost is sunk, so then we have to look at the whole and figure out how we can make our money back and then hopefully turn a profit. As we've stated a few times, the primary complaint of the members prior to the changeover was the frequency of updates. There were some complaints about various aspects of the content presentation and occasionally a word or two about total volume (rare), so we went all-in on making sure frequency would not be a problem moving forward. We've got a team of content creators and backend managers working full-time to keep that issue off the table.

I was unaware that a newish VOD had been converted to and released as clips. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention, so I will investigate this week and figure out what's going on.

We always have a goal of wanting customers to feel good about their purchases. It's fine to say, "Hey, you bought this...maybe you would be interested in this, too", but we want the value to be right for you. I think the Premium membership makes sense for customers who only want to spend $100/year, because they enjoy the basic content the site provides, and then I think it also makes sense for the ultimate VOD customer like yourself, because that $100 annual investment locks in the VOD discount for you the entire year.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2020, 11:27:00 pm »
At least they could post segments of the older VOD in membership section.
They care only for VOD section and webcams...it`s more than obvious lately.
And the promise for discounts on bulk VOD purchases (see 02 January post) ?

The bulk discount offer is currently under development. I can't give you a timetable, but we are working on it. 

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2020, 06:18:16 pm »
Yari Ramos emasculation VOD

Thank you for bringing this error to our attention - we've added some bonus credits to your account.

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2020, 11:32:19 pm »
I applaud the frequency with which you get out content, it is without doubt unprecedented in this industry and a hell of a step up from what you were doing only a year or so back. However, if I am as you say an "ultimate VOD customer" then I assume most VOD customers won't even purchase 2% of your catalogue, even with the silly money I've sunk in I've only purchased a fraction of it. Seems silly to produce so much content and yet because of the vast volume combined with price even the most frivolous buyer will likely not even see a third of what's produced; is there no viability for even a small proportion of the less popular types of VOD to be released on the members section?

And thank you for the credits, although I do feel  for involuntarily depriving the non-VOD crowd of some of the strongest (imo) member clips and essentially enforcing the disproportion I'm talking about. Are we going to see some equally VOD-worthy content in it's place?

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2020, 04:22:59 am »
I applaud the frequency with which you get out content, it is without doubt unprecedented in this industry and a hell of a step up from what you were doing only a year or so back. However, if I am as you say an "ultimate VOD customer" then I assume most VOD customers won't even purchase 2% of your catalogue, even with the silly money I've sunk in I've only purchased a fraction of it. Seems silly to produce so much content and yet because of the vast volume combined with price even the most frivolous buyer will likely not even see a third of what's produced; is there no viability for even a small proportion of the less popular types of VOD to be released on the members section?

And thank you for the credits, although I do feel  for involuntarily depriving the non-VOD crowd of some of the strongest (imo) member clips and essentially enforcing the disproportion I'm talking about. Are we going to see some equally VOD-worthy content in it's place?

It is possible that some of the least popular titles may eventually be repackaged with some of that content being added to the members section.  As for "like" VOD content being added to the member section, that's always a possibility, too, but our basic way of operating is pretty holistic - we see certain types of offerings as being more suited for VOD than for the member section and vice-versa. Occasionally we'll take a look at a particular shoot and say "that's mostly member content", even though it could be VOD-worthy. We don't have any expectation that anyone would buy every single VOD we release, but generally speaking, the VOD product has been well-received by our customer base, which is why you're seeing a lot of production on that side.

When we look at the volume and quality of content that goes to the member section each week, we've been very pleased with what's going up. We always ask one question - "is this worth $15/month?" And since the re-launch, we've felt confident about that and as we look toward the future, the biggest request the members want fulfilled is to have more older content added on a fairly consistent basis. Getting pre-2015 content prepped for release presents a lot of challenges that are very time-consuming, so it is without a doubt one of our biggest undertakings for this year.

When I look at that Yari shoot, man, there's a lot of great material and I think the member content is far and away superior to what the Free users are getting. If the Premium member, non-VOD content of even 1/4 of the shoots we publish is that good, I think it's a major win for the members. I know we're all going to make our valuations differently, but as things stand today, when taking all factors into consideration, I think the member section is currently the best it has ever been in the history of HerBiceps.

Online Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2020, 05:18:00 am »
In short...women with muscles in VOD...women with none (as bikini and figure) in HB +...
I Saradas

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2020, 10:20:43 am »
I agree that the Yari content is amazing, hence why I said it's erroneous addition made some of the best member content and it'd be nice to see it replaced with some equally great content.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2020, 07:17:26 pm »
I agree that the Yari content is amazing, hence why I said it's erroneous addition made some of the best member content and it'd be nice to see it replaced with some equally great content.

We think everything is great. ;)  We're such a large-volume business that the way we view specific content inclusion will always be different than anyone who patronizes the site.  Everyone's feedback matters to us, but everyone's valuations are different.

Think about the earlier point you made - "Hey guys, you just released a new VOD as member clips....a bit unfair to the people who bought the VOD which released less than a month ago". You had paid a premium price for a VOD and then a month later, you realized you could have gotten the same content as a part of your Plus membership and rightfully, you didn't like that. And that's the sort of consideration that goes into the calculus when we're making these decisions. We never want anyone feeling they've been ripped off in that way. Even though it wasn't intentional on our part, that doesn't matter to most people - they know what they felt and aren't interested in excuses. 

So, we try to provide more excellent content and hopefully they'll feel good about their next renewal.

Offline jiggle

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2020, 07:22:35 pm »
Bring Kaitlyn Vera To HerBiceps...

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2020, 04:15:33 am »
i feel like getting Vera is pretty slim to none unless there are plans to shoot her. She's very against onlyfans, probably not just because of the site and the reputation but also some of the muscle worship stuff. She's not the only person that's really against doing videos: Michaela Aycock, Chloe Sannito had issues for a while, Shannon Courtney had issues after a while. I dig that she posts her pec bounces every once in a while but I feel like that might be it for her.

....unless FemFlexUSA has news for us....

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2020, 07:07:54 pm »
i feel like getting Vera is pretty slim to none unless there are plans to shoot her. She's very against onlyfans, probably not just because of the site and the reputation but also some of the muscle worship stuff. She's not the only person that's really against doing videos: Michaela Aycock, Chloe Sannito had issues for a while, Shannon Courtney had issues after a while. I dig that she posts her pec bounces every once in a while but I feel like that might be it for her.

....unless FemFlexUSA has news for us....

No news at all.  We're always interested in featured models the fans would like to see, but if what you're saying is accurate, she may not be a great candidate.  But, people do change their minds over time.  There are models who were very excited to shoot for us, then changed their minds a few years later and there are also other models who never wanted to be on HerBiceps (or similar) who are now among the most popular on the site. We just go with the flow - if you know of a terrific model who wants to be a part of what we're doing here, then by all means, send her our way and we'll put her in touch with the production company.

The only time I might ever get down about a great physique talent not wanting to shoot at all is when she's really amazing and there's no documentation of it apart from a few contest pics. She has every right not to do commercial shoots, of course, but if she's special, I want history to know it. But, because of social media nowadays, there are opportunities for them to be memorialized in the ways that they themselves choose.

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2020, 08:42:28 pm »
Is some F/F strength stuff something you'd ever consider doing more of? You've done a little but it's usually between one tiny girl and one much bigger girl and is essentially the emasculation stuff but replacing the guy with a tiny girl. A lot of the time you've gotten lucky (like with the armwrestling between Novis and Chelsea Keyasko) and the smaller or bigger girl are either stronger or weaker respectively than expected meaning there have still been some good contests but it'd be cool to see more contests of strength between equally sized girls. Rachelle Carter for instance is always armwrestling against girls twice her size with no real chance of victory; I understand it can be difficult to get the girls together for shooting but you have had so many great, strong models who have done multiple VODs and are up for male armwrestling that seeing some of them test their strength against each other would be amazing. I kind of get the impression that F/F armwrestling and strength stuff isn't that popular but what is your view on this?

Online Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2020, 08:06:29 am »
so ... instead of some discounts, you just increased the prices lately !!
amazing !!
I Saradas

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2020, 07:46:34 pm »
so ... instead of some discounts, you just increased the prices lately !!
amazing !!

We don't always nail the sweet spot on pricing - some will be lower than the field might expect, while others may be a little higher than the field expected, but in general, the bulk of our library is priced below market for comparable products and that's not even accounting for the built-in discounts that the larger credit packages get.

If there is a specific title or 2 you think we may have made an error on, by all means, please email us and let us know. Views and sales are primary indicators, but we listen to everything our customers have to say.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View