Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578287 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 01:22:21 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  MWM - MegRStrong
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MWM - MegRStrong  (Read 15047 times)

Offline martin_187uk

• Activity:
    0%
MWM - MegRStrong
« on: January 10, 2015, 12:38:12 pm »
http://www.mwmuk.net/girls/meg-r-strong.html

Really hot and incredibly strong.  Anyone had a session?

Forum Saradas

MWM - MegRStrong
« on: January 10, 2015, 12:38:12 pm »

Alpha Femmes UK

Re: MWM - MegRStrong
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 01:30:52 pm »
That link is out of date. Meg is now an Alpha Femme UK lady: http://alphafemmesuk.com/the-girls/meg/
Meg is still a novice in the grappling stakes, but she is the UKs strongest lady. Her opponents will be overpowered for sure, and lets not talk about leg scissors.
Due to her strength, Meg is the best lady for a lift and carry session.

Offline martin_187uk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 08:58:16 pm »
Will she do overhead press?

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 09:31:10 pm »
Can she cradle carry 235-250 lb men?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 03:36:38 am »

Probably only few women can.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 10:12:19 am »

We got it Shelly. You are the strongest woman.

I was asking if she can for her potential clients since someone said she's the strongest for lift/carry. I thought the heavier 235/250 lb guys might want to know if she can cradle them.
Never made a reference to myself ..

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 08:33:59 pm »
Meg R Strong is not on the Alpha Femmes site any more

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 03:31:35 am »
She mentioned moving on her facebook a few weeks ago. Now here: http://www.thesubmissionroom.co.uk/our-wrestlers/ (3/4 down page)

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 05:25:49 pm »
Thanks for the info - just checked out the submission room , yes she is on their site :)

Offline Spook345

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 08:26:56 pm »
That link is out of date. Meg is now an Alpha Femme UK lady: http://alphafemmesuk.com/the-girls/meg/
Meg is still a novice in the grappling stakes, but she is the UKs strongest lady. Her opponents will be overpowered for sure, and lets not talk about leg scissors.
Due to her strength, Meg is the best lady for a lift and carry session.

strongest lady in the uk??????? has anyone had session with her, as massiveshelly says can she lift 235-250 or even up to 290lbs. if so I would love to know

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 11:11:48 pm »
Alphafemmes used her in a video before she was taken off their site.  I must admit I don't get alphafemmes, they advertise other people's venues, like they are the middle man between the girls and the venues - I think the girls should just go straight and book the venues themselves and cut the middleman out of the equation - they seem to just be pimping off the girls' session fees.

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2015, 10:18:48 pm »
OK I cannot type the name of the forum this is on for some reason - here is the victim's text

"I tried setting up a session with Jenny Badeau while she was visiting Manchester. She asked me to book a hotel for the session and asked for deposit money for confirmation. With no reason to doubt, I booked a hotel and also paid the deposit. Emailed her the hotel details and my contact no which she acknowledged. The evening before the afternoon we were meeting, I also sent her a text giving her my room number. She acknowledged that too and confirmed our session. However, minutes before the session she sent me a flee of text messages asking for hotel and room details. Then asking me to confirm the session. Then saying that she wants to start earlier than the time we agreed. By the time I checked my phone I saw her text saying she has cancelled the session with me saying I didn't confirm my session. I called her back to check what happened as there were still 20-30 minutes left for our session to start. To that she replied that she has given my time to someone else now, as if there was someone already on standby waiting. Then she tried offering me a slot late in the evening fully aware I couldn't do that as I had to travel. Since then she is not responding to my emails or texts. Even when I offered to see her next month, she just ignored my text. I have also asked her to refund the deposit if she isn't interested but again no answer from her. Now I already lost the money I paid for the hotel booking. I just want her to refund my deposit money but even that she is not ready to pay up. Going through the whole email conversation we had, I seriously think that she simply tricked me.
Could anyone please advice what can be done in this situation?"

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 12:10:23 am »
Hopefully this will get moved to the scams/disputes board before anyone stumbles on it and is dim enough to think it's about Megan.

wrestlefan78@yahoo.co.uk

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 08:54:09 pm »
I'm new to this forum and agree with you that my comments about alpha femmes and one of their wrestlers being accused of a deposit scam should be placed in a scams thread on this forum [MESSAGE TO THE MODERATOR - I AM HAPPY FOR SUCH A MOVE TO BE DONE].

Good news - I have read on twit*** that Meg R Strong is doing an arm wrestling / wrestle session tomorrow.  I'm not sure if this is with MWM, The Submission Room or independently, but I wish her continued success with her sessions.

alphafemmesuk

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2015, 04:06:47 pm »
Alphafemmes used her in a video before she was taken off their site.  I must admit I don't get alphafemmes, they advertise other people's venues, like they are the middle man between the girls and the venues - I think the girls should just go straight and book the venues themselves and cut the middleman out of the equation - they seem to just be pimping off the girls' session fees.

If you have any questions, you can ask us yourself. We would be glad to answer them. We are an agency and we bring business to our own mat room and other studios who hire out their mat rooms too. This brings versatility and variation to our fighters and customers alike. It removes a negative rivalry between studios, and the idea that a customer must be with one studio only, and discreet when visiting others. The majority of the London studio owners, bar your personal favourite, all get along as friends, and we are happy to work together.

You can email us at info@alphafemmesuk.com and so can anyone else who would like further information.

Everyone can read our launch interview here: https://michaelcross21.wordpress.com/2015/01/04/a-new-approach-to-traditional-session-wrestling/

And visit our website here: http://alphafemmesuk.com/

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  MWM - MegRStrong

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View