Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574958 Posts in 72983 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 09:46:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com  (Read 28001 times)

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: How to Subscribe to a FBB on Fanwise??
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2019, 02:17:46 pm »
We are offering $10 to your shehulkcam account if you join any Fanswise account to support your favorite fbb.
Just go join or re join (only if cancelation is not from this month) then send email to Fanswise@gmail.com with your username of Fanswise and your shehulkcam username too
Once we verify that you join a model on FW, we ll give you $10 free Credit to your Shehulkcam account.
This is how we support the fbb.
Any question email us.
This offer only available 18th and 19th June.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
Re: How to Subscribe to a FBB on Fanwise??
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2019, 06:38:46 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am surprised by the statements (numbers) expressed here. I do not know where you're getting your numbers, but I can tell you that over 60% of the models are making over $ 1,300 a month. And this is an average. Saying models complain, while they continue to publish, is  like to say that they would be silly ?? I think they're good and happy. In addition we make their promotions via our  different media, unlike Onlyfans who will never do.
After all is a question of choice.
This month we are improving our Fanswise site with a new version and more efficients tools that are being added.
IF you want to support your favorite fbb, go join Fanswise. We have new fbb joining us this month. Some are very well known.

The claim that they earn an average of $ 1300 a month is not realistic to me.  Perhaps these figures may be true for Michela Viscido or Natalia Kuznetsova, who is very popular in producing adult content.  The video quality of the models I subscribed to was very poor.  Usually free stuff on social media like inst@gram.  If the models want to make money, they should shoot more quality video and work with a professional cameraman if necessary.  Nobody stays on subscription for simple selfie shots.  For example Hülda Lopez produces high quality content and has made a lot of money in a short time.  I also saw that fanswise pages such as Cris Goy and Carla Maria closed the fanswise account.  Most of them do not send anything in a passive state.  It wouldn't be like this if they made $ 1300 a month.

Paloma Parra account 45 days passive.
Virginia Sanchez account 3 months passive. Now it's active again.

Guessing without statistics and proof means nothing.
In Average girls on FW Make around 1300$ . Trust or not, i m not going to debate.
Cris Goy stoped and what??? Do you know what average means???

0 + 10 + 0 + 20 = 10 .....
O  is nothing, and 10 is the average. ... Hope now you understand more about marketing...

Many girls are actives... Carla Inhaia, Fernanda Cyborg, etc...

The average of 0 + 10 + 0 + 20 = 30
                                          30/4 = 7.5

:P

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fanwise-stuff / a warning
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2019, 09:41:18 pm »
I'm back and frustrated about Fanswise again. Now there's a password issue - contacted customer support, got a reply after 3 days, I answered, no reply after 1 week, contacted again, no reply after 1 week. I mean wtf is this. If this kind of support / customer relationship would exist in Germany, people would be fired already. And I still can't login to Fanswise after 3 weeks of dealing with that issue...

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fanwise-stuff / a warning
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2019, 11:50:09 pm »
I'm back and frustrated about Fanswise again. Now there's a password issue - contacted customer support, got a reply after 3 days, I answered, no reply after 1 week, contacted again, no reply after 1 week. I mean wtf is this. If this kind of support / customer relationship would exist in Germany, people would be fired already. And I still can't login to Fanswise after 3 weeks of dealing with that issue...

Yes That true. There are issue on old site and support is not good. Thanks the new version that is coming out will have a better functionning site and support too.
Apologize for this.
Contac again the support they will reply to you in less than 24h

Offline Tomcat1978

• Activity:
    0%
So which girls has the best content on FW or OF?  Paying for "unknown" content seems like to much of a wasteful spending. Those sites should at the very least post a preview or censored version of each pic or video. Would probably benefit the sales boost knowing what people are paying for..

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
So which girls has the best content on FW or OF?  Paying for "unknown" content seems like to much of a wasteful spending. Those sites should at the very least post a preview or censored version of each pic or video. Would probably benefit the sales boost knowing what people are paying for..

you can view preview on most fbb inst@gram

Offline laureanofl

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com/home
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2020, 07:55:08 pm »
A new and interesting site   https://*****.com/home

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
Re: fanswise-xl.com/home
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2020, 11:16:22 am »
Well it's not really new but I know the owner and he is a really cool dude, supporting female bodybuilding. He invests lot of time, money, private resources and deserves our support. However, the site itself may not be perfect, but definitely worth attending. Well, just give it a try, that's all I'm gonna say. It also helps the girls to make some income, especially during Corona.

Offline roberts5285

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2020, 09:13:10 pm »
Not sure if anyone else is having an issue logging on or registering.
Is there a work around?

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2020, 09:58:23 am »
Yea it didn't work for me either, there was probably some issue with the site. However, I tryed to log in now and it worked for me.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2020, 11:21:33 pm »
Not sure if anyone else is having an issue logging on or registering.
Is there a work around?

Do not register as model (performer). Make sure you register as user. It works fine.
We'll install a one process registration for everyone in the very next days to avoid confusion.

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2020, 07:12:49 pm »
I am having real problems with Fanswise.  No access to an account where I rceently purchased an annual subscription.  Complained 10 days ago and have not received any acknowwledgement or response.  Even allowing for Corona, this is  not cool.

Offline pompompom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2020, 03:12:45 pm »
I'm having issues with this site too where I paid for a subscription recently, but I can't access the videos. I haven't got a reply either.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2020, 05:11:12 pm »
I'm having issues with this site too where I paid for a subscription recently, but I can't access the videos. I haven't got a reply either.

Same here. Keep us updated.

Offline pompompom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2020, 07:04:56 pm »
So you got no reply either?

Anyways, I'm now trying to get my money back via Paypal. I hope this will work at least.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View