Pages:
Actions
  • #406 by VikingPT on 27 Nov 2018
  • 2018 IFBB Romania Muscle Fest Pro (8th place in Women's Bodybuilding)

Download available here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3d7ec93fnqbkcrf/Virginia_Sanchez_-_2018_IFBB_Romania_Muscle_Fest_Pro.zip/file
  • #407 by Old Surehand on 28 Nov 2018
  • She didn't place as high as she hoped, but she's still awesome.

• #408 by Old Surehand on 28 Nov 2018
  •  
  • #409 by nigelarcher on 29 Nov 2018
  • She is genuinely disappointed, dismayed and disheartened by her 8th place showing.  Christian, the boyfriend of Jana Sippl, posted that he felt Virginia is in a sense like Marja Lehtonen- supremely impressive looking in photos by herself, but not as impressive when compared to larger bodybuilders.  What do all of you think?
  • #410 by kevin1 on 29 Nov 2018
  • She is genuinely disappointed, dismayed and disheartened by her 8th place showing.  Christian, the boyfriend of Jana Sippl, posted that he felt Virginia is in a sense like Marja Lehtonen- supremely impressive looking in photos by herself, but not as impressive when compared to larger bodybuilders.  What do all of you think?

I think he's right. She also lacks the classic X-frame and seems to look a little flat compared to 2 weeks before contest. That being said she deserved to place higher.
  • #411 by Tetaadicto1965 on 29 Nov 2018

I think his coach advised her this time to appear a little less dry compared to the Rising Phoenix contest.
    Anyway, I think she has shown the best shape of her career, and for that  she deserved a better place
  • #412 by Old Surehand on 30 Nov 2018
  •  
  • #413 by muslmstr on 30 Nov 2018

I think it's politics.  There wasn't a more superior body on that stage.  How do you get first callout, but only 8th place?
  • #414 by Old Surehand on 02 Dec 2018
  •  
  • #415 by Old Surehand on 02 Dec 2018
  • #416 by alison brundage on 02 Dec 2018
  • She is certainly very muscular and totally ripped.  To my eye however she lacks balance of the lower body to the upper .   As well some bodybuilders are gifted with a natural frame .....natural broad shoulders and narrow hips.  She lacks that and there is not much a bodybuilder can do to change it other than in posing.  If she  did not stand square to the audience ( judges ) and would angle her hips back sucking in the midsection it might help some.   All that said she has quite a following and I have no doubt that will continue for as long as she chooses to enjoy the sport.
  • #417 by Old Surehand on 02 Dec 2018
  •  
  • #418 by Old Surehand on 03 Dec 2018
  • #419 by Old Surehand on 05 Dec 2018
  • #420 by Old Surehand on 05 Dec 2018
  •  
Pages:
Actions