Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576086 Posts in 73288 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 10:37:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Wrestling my girlfriend
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wrestling my girlfriend  (Read 5068 times)

Offline versmuscle12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Wrestling my girlfriend
« on: June 15, 2015, 02:04:48 am »
So in my last post I alluded to having wrestled my girlfriend once (hopefully many more to come!) so I figured I would tell that story.  I finally mustered up the courage to tell my girlfriend my fantasy to wrestle and be dominated by her.  She was open to it so we decided to give it a try one weekend when we were spending the weekend together in Chicago.  We were staying in a hotel downtown so we basically had free reign to be playful.

As I described in the last post she is a sexy black woman, (we were 28 at the time).  She is the same height as me at 5'11" and approximately 180 lbs.  She has a thick, athletic build, with big thighs and butt, fairly flat stomach, and natural muscle.  She wore a black thong and neon green tank top (bra less) which looked incredible contrasted with her creamy milk chocolate skin tone.  She wore 4" heels to start so she had an apparent height advantage.  I had my white polo boxer briefs on and even though I had a 10 lb weight advantage she still looked bigger, since her legs and butt were noticeably larger than mine.

"So this is what you really want huh?" she said, as she backed me up against the wall and pressed her thigh into my manhood.  I nodded obediently.  "Get on the bed" she commanded, and took off her heels as I followed her orders. 

The next 30-ish minutes were pure bliss.  She put me in bodyscissors and headscissors and squeezed my balls (not as hard I liked but it was still so hot).  These were her main moves as she didn't have any experience with mixed wrestling or domination.  At the end of a punishing reverse headscissors and multiple tapouts, she propped herself up then sat back, descending her massive ass gently on my face.  I could have stayed like that forever but unfortunately she used her hand to bring me to a quick climax.  I was spent, yet delighted when she sat up and said "winner gets oral."  She laid back and let me bring her to a thunderous climax. 

I've had plenty of sessions, but this was my favorite domination moment because it involved my girlfriend, the woman I loved, and it was such a transformational moment.  Sadly it hasn't happened since then, mainly because with a long distance relationship we tend to spend our limited time together out and about.  One day I hope we can do this again, and I'm guessing she is still open to doing it. 

Forum Saradas

Wrestling my girlfriend
« on: June 15, 2015, 02:04:48 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Wrestling my girlfriend

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View