Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579054 Posts in 73918 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 04:17:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Julie at Muscle Beach
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Julie at Muscle Beach  (Read 5030 times)

Offline nislija

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Julie at Muscle Beach
« on: April 20, 2015, 06:10:35 am »
"Three more, come one Julie, don't give up now!"

Julie was shaking, her quads fully pumped and stretching the tight shorts she had on, exhausted by 140kg squat series. With 7 reps done, she had three more she wanted to push out. It was a hot California day and her body was sweaty and glistening under the scorching sun.

She was in the mecca of bodybuilding, Muscle Beach in Venice, and she enjoyed the attention she knew she was getting. Other guys were checking her out, impressed with her body and weights she was moving. Crowds standing close to the fences were staring at her, eyes wide open, and taking photographs of her muscular body performing lifts they could never dream of doing.

With a loud grunt she slowly moved the weight up, staring determinedly forward.

"Two more, I'll show you whimps who rules this place!"

Slowly going down, she paused for a moment at the bottom and then pushed up with a loud roar. At the top she made another pause, enjoying the trembling in her quads and the good feeling she got from what she knew was a good workout.

"And the last one! Yeah!" she shouted.

In a focused and controlled manner she squatted and then, shouting loudly, moved the weight up slowly, inch by inch, until she was standing upright. She smiled, looked around for a moment and nodded hear head at the faces staring at her, and then put the bar back to the stand.

What a pump she got for this last, 4th set, of squats. Her quads were pulsating with blood, a good 30% bigger now that pump was at it's max.

"Ahh, what a good feeling. I go and hit a few poses for those tourists over there."

She walked slowly to the fence and hit a vacuum pose while flexing quads to some japanese tourists who couldn't belive her size and were taking photos like crazy. She knew she had the attention of the entire place.

She continued her workout with hams, glutes and calves. She enjoyed doing those exercizes as she knew people went crazy looking at her legs and glutes, striated and muscular, full round slabs of beef shining in the sun, causing massive erections around men and wet pussies with women admiring her.

It was a good workout for her, and she was happy with the results.

"Ahhh, that feels good", she said, after finishing the last set of calf rises.

"Now let's see who I could have some fun with today". She looked around, trying to find someone who she would be interested in. She saw plenty of huge bodybuilders interested in her, but didn't feel like it today. When she noticed two young guys working out a quick smile came to her face.

"Young blood, yes, I could have some of that today".

She walked over to them, confident, legs pumped and flexing and twitching while walking. She knew they were looking at her before, thinking she didn't notice them. Now they were trying to pretend they don't notice her.

"Hey boys, I'd like your opinion on my quads. Do they seem symmetrical to you?"

She flexed her quads, went into vacuum pose, then side chest pose while flexing her quads and looking at both of them. They went numb and couldn't say a word, staring at her openly. Just the kind of reaction she was hoping for.

"If you're done with your workout, come join me in the showers. I need a little massage now."

She walked to the dressing rooms and she didn't need to turn around to know both of them were following her closely. They walked in the dressing room without saying a word, and she made sure to lock the doors after they came in.

They both came close to her and started feeling her muscles, obviously turned on. But she had other plans. She grabbed both of them around neck, one in the other hand, the other one in the other, lifted them both up and slammed them against the wall. Holding them in the air and pressed against the wall, she said "You are here to serve me, you punks, don't even think of doing anything without my orders. You will do what I want you to do! Understood?"

They were both in shock and shook their heads energetically up and down, gasping for air.

"I better see some hard ones right now!"

She let go of them and in two strong, fast movements, ripped their shirts and shorts off. They were both decently built, fitness style buff compared to her muscles, and they were both turned on.

"Nice boys, I like what I see. But this gives me a dillemma now - I can't decide whether to go for bigger one or the thicker one first. Hmmm, what to do? I know! Let's play a game - whoever of you two comes first - looses!"

With saying that, she took her shorts and pants off as well, and squatted between them, both of them still with backs to the wall. Then she took each of their throbbing dicks between her biceps and forearm, one in the left and the other on the right, and started flexing her biceps.

They both responded immediately to this and she could feel them getting really turned on. Her biceps were getting nice pump as well, and she enjoyed the moment. She knew it wouldn't last for long, and it didn't. They big guy was clearly more excited than the other one and she could feel he's getting it soon. She made an extra long flex on the 10th flex and the guy started ejaculating, sperm hitting the wall on the oposite side 3 meters away. She held the flex for few seconds more, enjoying the feeling of control she had on them.

"Sorry big guy, looks like you loose. Now, thick boy, come over here. I still need to do some squats."

She grabbed the thicker guy, pulled him down to the floor and went in the squat position above him, guiding him inside her. Her quads were burning, but she liked the feeling as she was moving up and down, short deep squats, and the burning sensation between her legs. She enjoyed this for a few minutes.

"Now my pussy needs some flexing as well, you know." she said to the guy under her. She put her legs around his hips, and started squeezing him hard, squeezing his dick with her pussy at the same time. The guy shouted in pain, she was soo strong, but at the same time she could feel him getting really turned on as well. She knew men liked it when she flexed her vaginal muscles.

But the guys was already too turned on, and on the third squeeze he got a massive orgasm, alternatingly shouting and gasping for air between the spasms.

"You boys are really too fast. But you better have some stamina as well, because I need more!"

She stood up and walked over to the big guy, who was staring at them from a few steps away. She lifted him up and turned him upside down while holding him in her arms.

"Lick me!", she ordered with firm voice, and he obliged immediately. She then took his penis to her mouth and started sucking him. She noticed the boy wasn't that experienced with his tongue, but he was very enthusiastic and she liked that. Her blow-job quickly gave results and guy was having a big hard on in less than a minute.

When he was hard enough, she put him down on the floor and went into squat on him as well. He was bigger than the other guy and she enjoyed it.

"Now hold on boy, hold on for the ride" she said, and started humping him wildly. She was getting really turned on and was letting go of all inhibitions. She rode the big guy and enjoyed the size of his member inside of her. She started grunting with every move, making loud noises and enjoying every move and the warm feeling that was spreading around her body. She was going faster and faster, until she suddenly felt the big guy coming again.

"Fuck it, you whimps, you're so fast." She turned to the thicker guy, horny and needing, and noticed to her satisfaction that the guy was stroking himself and his thick dick, fully erect.

"Yeah, that's a good boy. You like what you're seeing? Hopefully you're ready to get some as well."

She quickly walked to him, jumped in his arms, squeezed him firmly with her legs around his waist and started fucking him. She was getting closer and closer herself.

"Suck my biceps, suck them hard now!" she ordered him, flexed her biceps and pushed it to his mouth. As he started to suck, she started to feel strong waves coming on, and soon she was screaming with pleasure, strong orgasms flowing through her body, making her muscles twitch and flex without control for few tens of seconds. She felt the thick guys ejaculating at the same time, not being able to hold on any longer.

She took a few deep breaths to recompose herself and gave the thick guy a long wet kiss, enjoying his touch for a few moments more. Then she jumped off of him, fully relaxed and comfortable, showered herself and dressed with both of the guys staring at her, not daring to move or not believing what has just happened to them.

She smiled as she unlocked and left the room, and ejoyed all the eyes following her out of the lockers. She knew they all heard her screams and shouts from inside, everybody knew she just had good sex with two men, and it made her feel good and powerfull and sexy. Workout of the day was done!

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Julie at Muscle Beach

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View