Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576078 Posts in 73286 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 09:56:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  older muscle women
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: older muscle women  (Read 7708 times)

Offline slaynemorter72

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
older muscle women
« on: January 02, 2015, 06:53:03 pm »
This is a true story. Back in the days of HS one of my good friends mothers was a health and fitness freak. She was very athletic and beautiful with shoulder length blonde hair and stood around 5'8 very beautiful . As a youngster and even to this day I have always found older women attractive. When I say older I mean then it was women in their 30's and 40s and now i would say 50's. Which she is now. She is 58 but she looks like she is 40 yrs old and I mean that. No wrinkles no sagging flesh. I mean she is firm and ripped. The best way to describe her to you is she looks like an exact replica of one of my favorite FBB Holly Nicholson.

Anyways I ran into her at a bar on NYE and she recognized me and we chatted about the old days. I became rather open with my mouth because I had a few drinks.  ANyways she hung out with me and some friends as she was with some of her friends.  Her husband has passed away and we talked about her son and my friend and what he is doing.The normal convo. Well  as I got a little more fiesty as I drank I told her that back in the day all her son's friends thought she was rockin back then and I told her she still had it going on. She laughed and then said to me playfully,"are you saying Im a MILF" . I said yes and playfully said really loud at the top of my lungs your a MILF,well she firmly clasped her hand over my mouth and told me to shh. she held her hand over my mouth for quite sometime and talked to me and told me that I need to be quiet. Playfully.

Now let me tell you something.I am not a pervert or anything but I tried to break free from her strong grip and release my mouth so I can talk again. When I get drunk I can get loud and kinda obnoxious but playfully not in a hurting way. She kept on clamping  her hand over my mouth and she said to me that she had duct tape and wasnt afraid to use it.  Well I didnt let her use it because I am not into that stuff.

But I have to say it was very erotic and I was kind of turned on to be dominated by a strong and pwerful women. 

Got me to thinking if I should have just went with it lol. Again i am not into bondage i really am not but something very tempting there made me want to be dominated by this beautiful strong and muscular women who happened to be my buddys mother . Hope ou guys dont think I am a freak but  it was some experience.

Forum Saradas

older muscle women
« on: January 02, 2015, 06:53:03 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  older muscle women

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View