Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572585 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:55:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  Agnese Sassone want know tattoos or not tattoos?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Agnese Sassone want know tattoos or not tattoos?  (Read 18242 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Agnese Sassone want know tattoos or not tattoos?
« on: August 31, 2018, 10:33:05 pm »

Agnese Sassone want know about tattoos or not tattoos?
Please reply to the poll

I Saradas

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Agnese Sassone want know tattoos or not tattoos?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 07:32:42 am »
Just my opinion and I know others disagree, but I think big tattoos on an fbb are like graffiti on a Greek temple. They detract from the grandeur.

Offline strongbow

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 12:41:00 pm »
TATOO is like a type of SKIN DESEASE on perfect human body!... other a stupid thing are silicone breasts

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 02:48:38 pm »
Tattoos by some are considered art by some, tribal by some, like piercings.  Bodybuilding, is an art form within itself like the sculptings of the Renaissance hard and chiseled. I, personally don't think a body who works themselves out to be the most ripped  and vascular they could be should dirty their body with graffitti.  Now I'm not your friend, but if she gets tattoos now, she may be posing down the road a piece and ask herself, why did I ever get this stupid thing.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 02:58:08 pm »
I personally don't care for tattoos, but you are mistaken if you think that tattoos makes someone a social pariah. I used to think, 20 years ago, that whenever I see a person with tattoos, I'd wonder if they could ever find a "real" job. Now you see professional people wearing them. Western civilization is a celebrity driven culture. If musicians, rappers, ball players and movie stars wear tattoos, then it's socially acceptable. What's even sadder is that a woman built like Aleesha Young and Nataliya Amazonika is going to get looked at with more contempt by the general public than some broad covered with tattoos. Most people look a female bodybuilder as more of a freak show than someone covered with tattoos. Most people don't consider bodybuilding a sport or art form. Even sadder is the fact that most people consider it some abnormal fetish. A woman looking like Ray Bradbury's The Illustrated Man is more socially acceptable in our society, than a woman with big muscles.

Offline cvcvcv

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 05:45:35 pm »
I think a tattoo could look very nice on her, provided she chooses the right design, size, and placement.

Offline DefenderofChaos

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 06:01:39 pm »
Dont get tattoos just to get tattoos, its not something like picking what t shirt to wear today

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 06:47:04 pm »
Most people don't consider bodybuilding a sport or art form.

Is there a thread for that debate? I'd love to hear what people think. It seems to me that it isn't really a sport since there are no quantifiable goals, and it's not art because the contestants are all striving for the same thing (size, definition and symmetry) with comparatively little room for self-expression. I think "pageant" is really the word that applies.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 07:48:33 pm »

Is there a thread for that debate? I'd love to hear what people think. It seems to me that it isn't really a sport since there are no quantifiable goals, and it's not art because the contestants are all striving for the same thing (size, definition and symmetry) with comparatively little room for self-expression. I think "pageant" is really the word that applies.
There probably is, but the point I was making was about the social acceptance of tattoos compared to female bodybuilders. So if there is a debate about the classification of female bodybuilding, it should be in another thread. Let's not take this off topic.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 03:05:32 am »

There probably is, but the point I was making was about the social acceptance of tattoos compared to female bodybuilders. So if there is a debate about the classification of female bodybuilding, it should be in another thread. Let's not take this off topic.

That's certainly not my intention but I'm too much of a lurker here to have access to the search function. Sad face.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 03:38:19 am »

That's certainly not my intention but I'm too much of a lurker here to have access to the search function. Sad face.

Quit trying to kid a kidder. The General Chat section is only 3 pages long. You don't need the search function. Most of the topics there are started by lurkers. Let's end this part of the discussion here and you can feel free to start a discussion in General Chat on whether or not female bodybuilding is a sport, a beauty pageant, or both. It would probably be as interesting as most of the other topics over there.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 12:41:38 pm »
If she wants to get a tattoo that's her choice. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2018, 01:33:58 pm »

There's been a lot of debate about this in other threads, but I can't find one specifically for it. I started one here and you can vote whether you think it is or not.

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2018, 06:10:13 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Twp1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2019, 02:17:12 am »
As a general rule I don't understand tattoos on bodybuilders.  You have built great muscles and looks like you're still building.    It makes no sense to ME to cover those muscles up with ANYTHING let alone permanent ink.  Especially if you plan to compete at some point.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Polls on female bodybuilder and fitness athletes  |  Agnese Sassone want know tattoos or not tattoos?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View