Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573803 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 03:32:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Passion Project
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Passion Project  (Read 3655 times)

Offline wpgcouple40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A Passion Project
« on: April 08, 2019, 06:59:36 pm »
Been coming to this site off and on for several years. I don't have much to contribute but have always appreciated the work people put into the site. However, somehow I had never stumbled upon this forum (probably never got past the picture sections).
I enjoy writing, although I am not a perfectionist. I do tend to be long winded and have high ambitions for projects.
So I have decided to write some stuff that has been going around in my head for a while, and modify some other writing projects to fit. The stories will all be part of an inter connected world, and I will also use this lead post to keep track of characters etc.
Eventually I would like to be able to add some pictures but will wait until I have found some more time.
My subject matter may be different then some here, and may be more sexual in nature than most. I looked for a set of rules, or FAQ on the writing section but didn't find one. If one exists please send me a link?
So I read though many of the stories posted (skimmed quite a few as well). One weakness I definitely have is in describing the bodies of these magnificent athletes, and some limitation of anatomy and work out weights etc. If anyone wants to post anything as far as descriptions etc, I can always modify the original post to include your contribution.
I'm a bit disappointed in my first offering only in that it kind of comes off as a thinly veiled parody of current people in WWE. It shows a bit of a lack of imagination. Future offerings I hope will build off of that and the entire global offering will not be one big parody.
So without further ado (thank God) I will post my first (long winded) story.
Happy Flexing.

Forum Saradas

A Passion Project
« on: April 08, 2019, 06:59:36 pm »

Offline wpgcouple40

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: A Passion Project
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 07:08:32 pm »
1.01 - "A New Endeavour"
setting: The New York corporate offices of GWA
starring;
Titan (aka Shayna, Mynsk)
Kay Moore (CEO/Chairman of the Board: GWA)
Stefane (Stef) St. Martin (V.P. GWA, Talent & Creative; former American Heavyweight Champion)
mentions;
Dale Osgood (V.P. GWA, Operations)

It was a cloudy, drizzly, dreary March day that seemed to be one of those days that brought down the mood of the entire office. The fact that the company was two days removed from a less than stellar WrestleFest (their biggest annual show and convention) did not help matters. Anyone who had anything to do with creative was doing their best to keep their heads low and to cover their ass.

So, it was with some trepidation that Stef St. Martin made his way to his boss’ office on the private penthouse level of the office building dubbed “The Fortress” in Manhattan. While the company only had the top 5 floors of the 30 floor building, they were the anchor tenant and their company logo GWA was there for all of New York to see.

St. Martin was considered Kay Moore’s right-hand man, the head of creative and talent, with Dale Osgood the left hand man, head of operations. Of course, the fact that St. Martin took over for Kay himself after Kay’s father passed away a few years ago just increased the pressure of the job, and his boss’ second guessing was never ending.

When Moore’s unbelievably striking bimbo secretary led him straight into Kay’s office it was all St. Martin could do to stay calm, and not break out in an embarrassing sweat, at the thought that perhaps he would be fired today.

Kay was dressed to the nine’s as usual, there was no casual day for the CEO and top shareholder, and while he looked down on everyone who was not as dapperly attired, he was also known to send subtle messages that anyone who tried to out shine him would find themselves assigned to be a road agent.

All of St. Martin’s thoughts were put to a halt when he shook hands briefly with Moore and noticed the Amazon woman standing, arms crossed, legs sturdy and wide, two feet behind Kay’s desk. Seeing the expression on St. Martin’s face, the bit of fear, mixed with surprise and lust, made Moore roar with laughter and bang both his fists down on his desk in exclamation “that’s exactly the fucking expression I expected, no, hoped to see from you Stefane.” The CEO sat down again and crossed one wing tipped shoe over his knee revealing designer bamboo socks, a move that St. Martin knew was done on purpose. At this vantage point Kay could see both St. Martin and the Amazon.

“Steafane, allow me to introduce this magnificent Bitch, who I have called Titan”. St. Martin’s thoughts quickly tried to sort this out, and soon grew to anger which he tried to contain. No one got angry with the boss. Any good idea had to be made to look like Kay’s idea or you would pay the price. But the anger was there because as head of creative St. Martin should be involved in all these decisions. What was he supposed to do with this behemoth?

Kay brought him back to earth. “Ah, Stefane, you Frenchies wear your emotions on your sleeves. Oh, don’t worry, Titan is not going to join your roster. There might be some cross promotion mind you but that will be scripted for you. No, this bitch is for another project.”

Stefane kept a close eye on Titan’s face as Kay called her a bitch for the second time. He thought he might have seen just the slightest hint of a twitch, and maybe a bit of color to the face. Taking a closer look at the specimen he judged her to be about 6’2 and who knows how heavy, maybe 230, 250, women’s weights for a body like this were outside of his expertise. She was wearing a tight-fitting pair of spandex work out pants that ended a couple inches above a pair of Nike’s, and had on a long sleeve crushed velvet crop hoodie. She looked vaguely familiar, and then he recognized her.
“Holy crap boss,” his French Canadian accent came tumbling out as he lost control. “That’s Shayna..ummm.Mynsk…” a female talent who had worked for the company a couple years back both inside the ring and as a valet. Back then she was athletic sure, but she must have put on 60 lbs of muscle, and this time he definitely saw a twitch on her face, this time of pleasure.

Kay Moore could read a room like none other, so he just sat back with his fingers templed and allowed the freight train of St. Martin’s thoughts to continue to roll toward the tunnel. He chuckled out loud when he saw St. Martin’s face change when the realization struck him that he had let Mynsk go, via Fed Ex while she had taken time off to tend to her sick mother. A mother who would die days later.
“Oh yes Stefane”, Kay was fond of using everyone’s full given name, sometimes with a middle name. “You remember. I mean I don’t blame you. Her leaving lost the little momentum you could build with her. Bimbos were a dime a dozen, there were lots of prettier, thinner girls vying for your attentions”, he dragged out the word “attentions”. “Besides we both know, ah fuck, all three of us know her ring work was subpar and her abilities on a mic were limited.”

Kay now swung his chair around, so it directly faced Stef’s, as he leaned forward to look at his executive. “So, you can imagine my surprise when she showed up at our doorstep…transformed”. He looked at her again, spread his arms up wide, “what a magnificent warrior she turned herself into. And Stef, she has you to thank. You see that Fed Ex termination you sent her was what motivated her to change her life”.

“She hit the gym hard Stefane. No end in mind, just to drive away the pain of her mother passing, and the cruel way in which you elected to terminate her employment. Now look at her!” Getting up Kay walked over, put a hand on Titan’s shoulder, and told her to take off her clothes.

Stef watched in fascination as the amazon took off her pants revealing a pair of silver thong panties, and then pulled off her hoodie leaving only a matching silver bra, which was not big enough to hide most of her bolt-on tits. “Yes,” Kay said while looking at Stef and grabbing Titan’s tits, moving them up and down, as if reading the French man’s thoughts, “these man mades will be a requirement. You see when the girls hit the gym hard they lose all their body fat, and of course tits, as much as we love them as red blooded males, are fat. But no one wants to watch a flat breasted woman unless the rest of them is tiny. So they will be a requirement.”

“A requirement for what” Stef managed, his fears rising like bile in his throat once again. “I thought you said she wouldn’t be on the roster?”
Kay began to pace his office, now in his thinking mode. “No, not your roster Stefane, my roster. Or rather the roster of my newest endeavor an all-women’s wrestling league. Not one of those crap promotions like GLOW, this one will border between fictional wrestling, real MMA, bodybuilding, and even action skits. I’ve been working it over the past week or so while Titan has been helping me…concentrate.”

Stef had to tread carefully here. “Boss. Sounds like a good idea, I’m sure the number crunchers and the marketing guys can get together and put up a real interesting business proposal. Once it has been fully vetted. You know, to reduce risk.”

The CEO turned on his heels and quickly reduced the space between he and his right-hand man. “I know what you are thinking Stefane. My father, god rest his soul, tried other things. Let’s see oh year, there was a shoot fighting promotion, a hockey league that was filled with goons and fights, a Basketball league which had a quota of no more then 310 inches of height on the floor at a time, and of course in the late 90’s he had the bikini team league that fell apart. The only thing that is doing decent is our second-rate movie studio, which seems to do more to help you retain talent then put money in my pocket.”

Kay had once again retuned to his seat. This time Titan came up behind him, placing both her hands on his shoulders, and slowly began to massage his stress away. Almost immediately Stef saw his boss relax, something he had never seen before. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all. Stef gave Titan an appreciative smile and nod, which she only returned with a steely glare. Watching her meaty, yet perfectly manicured fingers (with silver nail polish of course) slowly work the boss’ neck he couldn’t help but notice that she was getting a rise out of the crotch of the boss. The veins bulged out of Titan’s forearms, and her biceps magically began to gain definition as they came to life with the massage. Kay thought the meeting would be coming to a quick close and got up from his chair.

“Sit down” growled Kay. “Listen Stefane, this deal will be different, because I am not sinking a shit load of money into it upfront. We are running a low budget, grass roots, internet based, stealth campaign to get interest and market share. No, this is not about getting rich Stef, you see this is about a huge passion of mine – physically dominating women, and the men that love them, or love to watch them. Or more precisely love to pay to watch them.” Suddenly Kay’s eyes snapped wide open, and as he leaned forward Titan released her grip. Kay rolled his neck, making a cracking sound that always annoyed Stef.
“So, here’s what we’re going to do Stefane. Titan and I have come to agreement on a contract. She will be a performer but also take on a large portion of creative and talent. Which means she is going to have to be able to pick your brain. But for you two to work together you need to put things behind you. A clean start.”

Stef immediately grabbed at the life raft. “That would be great boss. You know it was crazy back then, and I have always regretted the way…”

He was interrupted by a wave of Kay’s hand. “That may work for you Stef, because you are an “executive””, the CEO slowly pronounced every syllable. “But Titan here, well she operates on a more visceral level. Or to put it in different terms, she wants her pound of flesh.”

Titan walked over to Stef with a manic gleam in her eyes. The French man got up from his chair as the boss howled with laughter. St. Martin attempted to retreat but caught his foot on the chair leg and tumbled to the ground. This made Kay Moore howl even louder. As Stef tried to regain his feet, he made the mistake of extending his arm for balance. Titan grabbed his arm, flinging him onto his back, then dropped herself to the carpeted office floor and put him in an armbar. This was just a gateway hold however as she next moved her legs into a head scissors around the head and neck area of the company Vice-President. His face was red and getting darker.

“Come on now Stefane, you can fight back. I mean Christ you were this company’s American Heavyweight Champion…I mean never the Global champion, but the American champion.” Stef responded by trying to throw awkward punches into the bulging quads of Titan. A thin glisten of sweat began to roll down her thigh, and in his delirium, Stef thought to himself that at least she was sweating.

“Oh my god” Kay quickly disavowed him his small win, “your old man head is sweating down her delicious strong thigh. That’s disgusting. I do things with that thigh.”

Titan responded quickly by turning the headscissors to the side, wiping her thigh on the carpet and then coming to rest on her back. The movement just about caused Stef to lose consciousness as the squeeze increased as she rolled, so as not to lose the hold. Looking up at the ceiling now Stef resumed punching the thighs of Titan.

“That’s not nice” the Amazon said, speaking for the first time during this entire meeting. As she increased the pressure of the hold as punishment it occurred to Stef how much deeper her voice had gone. Steroid abuse. Roid rage in full effect.

Stef though stopped his punching to get her to ease off the hold and began to use his hands to try and spread the goddess’s thighs. He tried to arch his back to rock her backward, but she was too strong. “That’s better” said Kay obviously enjoying the show. “Don’t damage or bruise them apples.” But try as he might Stef could not get out of the hold and was beginning to get very light headed.

“There is only one way out of that hold Stef…well other then passing out like a little bitch.” He walked over to in front of Stef, getting down on his haunches and flashing that fake smile. Stef anticipated the request for an apology and at this point was quite ready to give it all he had. But that was not the ask.

“You humiliated this poor girl” Kay almost whispered. “And now she is humiliating you. So, what she has requested is that you jerk off.” Stef could not believe what he was hearing, and if he wasn’t already burgundy, he would have blushed.

Circling back to one of the visitor chairs and taking a seat so that he could watch, Kay repeated the request. “Take out your dick Stefane and jerk it off. Put a nice creamy load on the carpet and then she’ll let you go.” She had indeed already taken some pressure off. When he tried to surprise her with a break, she clamped down even harder then before and seemed to lose all patience. He realized he was seconds away from losing consciousness. His hands reached down and fumbled with his fly. Then try as he might he could not get his cock out from his briefs.

“Let me help you with that” laughed his boss, who strode over and began to pull out his V.P.’s cock. Stef began to panic, was Kay going to do something to him sexually? Again, as if reading his mind his boss began to fill in the blanks as he sat back down to watch.

“Relax Stefane. I’m not going to touch you again. Besides you are the one with the “reputation”. Some say you like boys and women Stefane. Some say that’s why you decided to stay and work for my Dad in New York instead of returning to Quebec City where you are considered a fucking hero, but always under the public eye. Now I told Titan that was not true..although frankly I don’t care. But she wasn’t convinced. She seems to think that you favoured the girls in the dressing room who were younger, flatter, who looked, well, more like little boys.”

By now Stef was half listening to his boss’ rambles and half trying to stroke himself to attention, without any luck. “You see Stef, this new little enterprise of mine will not be for those types of performers. They will be for REAL women, who hit the gym hard, and sacrifice. Sure, they will still be dolled up with makeup and have the big fake tits, but overall, well they won’t have the same target audience as we have with the GWA.” It was no use. Stef tried to relax his mind, he put his hands gently on Titan’s thighs, but instead of trying to break free he was gentler. They were impressive all the muscles rippling with action. And as he moved his hands the ripples and bulges also moved, very much alive and responsive. He felt the back of his head rest gently pushed up against just above where her clit would be. He tried to move his head downward and she allowed it. He wondered if she had one of those massive clits like many of the bodybuilders seemed to have. She began to gently grind herself against the back of his head. But try as he might he could not get fully erect. Frustrated he made one last ditch effort to catch her by surprise and escape, rolling his shoulders backward while pushing up on one of her legs.

Success! Stef felt sweet, unencumbered oxygen begin to flow to his head but after rolling to his hands and knees he had to fight the serious head rush and the feeling of nausea. He felt her warm, strong hands on his back and knew she was looking to finish the job.

“Enough” said the boss. But it was not enough to break through her rage. She slapped her huge arms around his neck with a full nelson. She was probably going to snap his neck. “Titan. Let. Him. Go. Now.”, Kay Moore annunciated each word. Apparently, he was able to break through the rage, the haze, and she released him, spilling him to the ground. He lay on the ground, the V.P. with his pants undone, unable to move.

“I think that is enough retribution.” Kay waited for Titan to nod in affirmation. “Good. So, Titan here will be coming to you for advice. I will keep you in the loop of how we are progressing. Right now, this project is on a need to know basis Stefane. Keep your mouth shut, or I might have to assign you to a training session with Titan. I’m sure she would love to get her hands, and legs, on you again.”

“That will be all” growled Kay as he waited for Stef to get to his feet, and zip himself up. As bad as the embarrassment was for Stef, he appreciated that there was no smile on the face of his boss, it was all business now.

After the V.P. had left the room Kay allowed himself another chuckle at the executive’s expense. “Now that was fun!” exclaimed Kay. “But I have a lot of work to catch up on now Titan. But…I find myself, well quite erect.” The boss unzipped his pants to show Titan the effect that she had on him. Pretty much the effect she had been having on him all week. The CEO loved watching how Titan switched from Dom role to Sub role as if an x-ray scanner was slowly rolling over her from head to foot. When the imaginary scan was completed she was on her knees. With a big smile Kay swiveled his chair to face the Amazon.

“Well we both know I won’t get any work done like this. So why don’t you crawl over here, take care of this for me, and then we’ll get to work on the new endeavor.”

Offline dreamer75

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A Passion Project
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 08:15:15 pm »
I say keep going. I wonder who you are going to use in this upcoming endeavor

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A Passion Project

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View