Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572871 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:27:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Allison Ethier
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Allison Ethier  (Read 13011 times)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Allison Ethier
« on: May 03, 2009, 12:23:41 pm »

I was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, but mainly grew up in the city of Moncton, New Brunswick. I graduated from Harrison Trimble High School in 1995 and continued on to the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, in a Bachelor of Science Program, where I graduated in 1998. After 3 years, I returned to Maritimes, and completed a Bachelor of Education at the University of Prince Edward Island and now am a full time high school math teacher in the Eastern Townships in Quebec, Canada.

I have been involved in athletics all my life. I climbed the walls as a child, so my mom put me in gymnastics. Progression is limited by your age, and I had no motivation to live this very structured life, therefore, I set my sights on cheerleading. I had participated in cheerleading throughout elementary and high school and was recruited for cheerleading at the University of Western Ontario as a Mustang.

During my second year at Western, I remember the exact moment that I discovered fitness competitions. I was at the Toronto Skydome, for a National cheerleading event and there it was - a fitness competition on television. I knew that this was something that I would pursue, but being a student and participating in a sport is difficult enough without adding another activity. So, I decided to wait until I was finished with cheerleading.

After I moved back to the Maritimes, I took a year off from training and sport, and lived the normal university life. The following year, I had an overwhelming desire to be involved with sport again, and realized that now would be a great time to experience fitness.

I began to educate myself on fitness through the various fitness magazines that are out there, especially Oxygen. Very few people had a web site at this time, as the Internet was relatively new. But I managed to find out where a local competition was being held, trained and entered. My first show was the Miss Fitness New Brunswick. It was myself and one other girl who competed, but it set the stage for my future competitions.

I ended up winning the show, and to my surprise a gentleman by the name of Gary Bartlett was in the audience and wrote for Musclemag in this column called "Canadian Corner ". To my surprise, my very first show had a highlight in an international magazine. I thought this was pretty cool, and I continued to enter more competitions, gaining more exposure with each show.

Although my motivations to compete in fitness have changed over the years, I do evaluate my reasons for entering each show. The sport has brought me to a new level of understanding about myself, yet know that I have not peaked as an athlete.

Allison

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Allison Ethier
« on: May 03, 2009, 12:23:41 pm »

alecallari

Re: Allison Ethier
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 05:35:41 pm »

alecallari

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 05:58:33 am »
Some more I found. Remember the Karma.

orange09

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 10:43:25 am »
Whos the redhead on the right in the first picture

She is the very beautiful Nancy DiNino.

FBBfan010975

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 12:53:11 am »

musclegiant79

Allison Ethier
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 10:18:36 pm »

annkuk

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2018, 11:10:05 pm »

Offline bicepsual

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 05:19:08 am »
Allison Ethier

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Allison Ethier

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View