Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577237 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:46:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 1 - Gym Bullied
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 1 - Gym Bullied  (Read 15919 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 1 - Gym Bullied
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2023, 03:15:42 am »
Ooooo, the Challenge, can't wait to see what that is all about! Chad can't help but being an asshole, I guess, hope he gets the message that he is far inferior to every single girl there, and smartens up, but I'm guessing he needs to be taught just a little bit more of a lessen before that happens. I'm looking forward to more, k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2023, 11:51:12 pm »
Chapter 8

I cocked an eye at her. “What do you mean 'take The Challenge'?” I asked.
       “If a guy wants to work out in here, he has to prove he's worthy,” Lizzie said. “We put every girl's name on a piece of blue paper. Then we write different physical competition on pieces of red paper. You draw a girl's name, and a competition. Then you go up to the girl and say 'Bitch, I challenge you'. If you win, you can stay, and I'll stop picking on you―in the gym, anyway.”
       “You know what?” I said. “Fine. I'll beat any one of you little bitches at anything. Let's do this.”

A few seconds later, Lizzie Munsch stood in front of me shaking a plastic bowl full of folded-up paper scraps. “Pick a red one first,” she said. “It's more exciting that way.”
       I took out a red piece of paper, unfolded it, and smiled. “Arm wrestling,” I said. “Awesome.”
       Finally I got a lucky break. There was no girl in this gym who was big enough or strong enough to last a second against me in an arm wrestling match. Now it was jut a matter of finding out who my victim would be. I reached into the bowl and picked out a blue piece of paper and unfolded it, and my face started to burn with anger. “What does it say?” Lizzie asked with a nasty little squint.
       “It says 'Coach Kelly',” I replied.
       All the girls ooh'd and looked at one another. “I hear that Coach Kelly is really strong,” Becky said, taking me aside. “I think she's like a weightlifter or something. Maybe we should just leave.”
       That really pissed me off. Guys are always stronger than girls, and Becky of all people should know what a badass I was. “No way I'm afraid of some Barbie-doll looking sorority girl,” I said, turning back to the crowd of girls. “Do I really have to call her a bitch, though? She is a teacher and all.”
       “You absolutely have to call her a bitch,” Lizzie said. “It's a very important part of the process. Of course, if you're scared you can just leave and never come back. I'll look after of Becky for you.”
       Lizzie made a show of looking Becky up and down, and I'm not sure if I was angrier about her repeated passes at Becky or about her implying that I was scared to arm wrestle a girl. Either way, my blood was boiling, and there was no way I was going to back down. So I stormed across the gym and opened the door to the coaches' office, where Coach Kelly was sitting at a desk in front of a computer with a big stack of papers, typing and filing. “What do you need Chad?” she sighed.
       I stood up straight and stuck my chest out. “Bitch, I challenge you!” I said forcefully.
       Coach Kelly froze in place, still looking at the computer screen. Her jaw tightened and then she blinked. Then she took a deep breath, stood up, and stepped right up to me. She stared at me for a few seconds without saying anything, and I could feel her anger rising up inside her and pouring out of her icy blue eyes. Honestly, she looked pretty tough for a chick, and she looked really mad. “I'm sorry, I think I must have misheard you,” she said coldly, her teeth gritted. “What did you just say?”
       “Bitch, I challenge you,” I repeated. “To arm wrestling. You know, for The Challenge, so I can use the gym.”
       “What the hell are you talking about? What do you mean 'for The Challenge'?” she asked, her nostrils flaring and her lips pursed, her pretty face now beaming with anger.
       I felt embarrassment and anger boiling in my stomach as I realized that I had been tricked, and I hurried to explain myself. “The girls told me-”
       But Coach Kelly was in no mood to listen. “You know what? I don't even care anymore,” she snarled as she pushed past me as she walked into the gym. “Let's do this. You want to arm wrestle me, Chad? Fine. Let's arm wrestle.”
       All the girls formed a crowd around Coach Kelly as she walked toward a small table with two chairs on the far side of the gym. As I followed behind her, I couldn't help but notice that she seemed to have pretty broad shoulders under her track suit. Maybe Becky was right about her being a weightlifter. Not that it mattered. Guys are always stronger than girls, so I was at no risk of losing an arm wrestling match, but if I hurt Coach Kelly or made her look bad, she might get the football coaches to blackball from the team. I was going to have to be careful.
       When we reached the table, Coach Kelly turned around and locked eyes with me. “Okay tough guy,” she said coldly, “are you ready?”
       “I'm ready,” I said, trying to not laugh at the idea having to arm wrestle a girl.
       Then Coach Kelly peeled off her track suit until she was wearing nothing but a sportsbra and a pair of training shorts, and I didn't feel like laughing anymore, because she was jacked. From head to toe, her body was packed with thick blocky muscles that were so pumped up and so shredded that it looked like they were going to rip out of her tanned skin. I had never seen a chick with muscles like this in real life, and honestly I couldn't even remember having seen a female bodybuilder that had the kind of muscularity that Coach Kelly exhibited.
       She didn't have a speck of fat on her midsection, making it look like a cobblestone street of muscle, her pecs were thick slabs of tanned flesh that stretched the straps of her sportsbra, and her thighs looked like braided cables of steel beneath her skin. Still looking me in the eye, she raised her arms and flexed her biceps, making them erupt upward into peaked balls of muscle that most guys would never be able to build. I couldn't believe it. This chick was more muscular than I was!
       All the girls cheered and whistled as Coach Kelly pumped her arms again, her angelic girl-next-door face looking strangely out of place on her brutally shredded body, a body that looked like it was carved from stone. I wasn't feeling so confident now. And I guess it was obvious, because Lizzie Munsch leaned in and whispered in my ear. “Are you scared?” she asked. “Because you look scared.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2023, 12:40:58 am »
Well, I don't think he really stands a chance against anyone in any contest, I can't say I feel good about his chances in an arm-wrestle against Coach Kelly, especially the way her body is supremely put together, I would just surrender and choose to work out in the old gym with the other guys, but Chad is much more pigheaded than I am. Anyway, looking forward to more. k+!

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2023, 06:27:57 pm »
Ha ... every red piece of paper had "arm wrestle" and every blue one had Coach Kelley. 

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2023, 03:35:30 am »
Chapter 9

I could feel my face turning red as I looked down at her. “I'm going to punch your bitchy little face in,” I growled. “I don't care if you're a girl. I'm going to kick your slutty little ass.”
       “Chad!” Becky hissed. “What the hell is wrong with you tonight?”
       “It's toxic masculinity,” Lizzie said, putting her arm around Becky's waist. “Guys are the worst. It all originates from insecurity over the fact that they lack the sexual stamina we girls have, which is why we can make love for hours and have multiple orgasms, while their dicks go limp after two minutes.”
       “Shut up and get your hands off her!” I hissed at Lizzie.
       “Hey!” Coach Kelly called. “What's going on over there? I thought we were going to arm wrestle, Chad. I hope you're not having a change of heart, because it's been way too long since I humiliated a wannabe gym bully.”
       Coach Kelly was staring daggers at me as she stepped forward, her face set with a confident smirk that let me know in no uncertain terms that she expected to beat me. And as I watched the blocky bricks of her muscles twitch and flex with every little move she made, I was starting to expect her to beat me as well. “You know what,” I said. “I don't care about this stupid gym. I'm out of here.”
       The girls jeered at me, but Coach Kelly was in no mood to let me walk away. In a second she was right up in my face, jabbing her finger in my chest. “Oh no, tough guy,” she said. “You came in here and messed around on the equipment, made the girls uncomfortable, used inappropriate language, and called me a bitch―twice. I am not letting you run away, no matter how scared you are of my muscles.”
       My pride stung as I realized that she was right I was trying to run away, because I was scared of her muscles. She was a beautiful young woman, barely out of college, who was a head shorter than me, and I was scared of her. And Coach Kelly wasn't the only one who noticed. “Look at him shaking,” a girl in a basketball jersey said. “He's literally shaking. What a coward.”
       “Just let him run away, coach,” sneered Azita, the Persian decathlete. “He'll just let you beat him right away so he can tell his little friends he let you win, and spare his fragile little ego.”
       Actually that was a pretty good idea. If I just flopped over, I could save some face, and no one could ever say for sure that I lost to a girl. “Okay fine, let's do this,” I said.
       “Hold on,” Coach Kelly said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a black and yellow key fob. “Just to make things interesting, I'll even put up my bright red Ferrari F8 Spider. Just to make sure our friend Chad has the incentive to give it his all.”
       As the keychain hit the table, my heart started racing. I always dreamed of having a Ferrari. I could pick up any girl in California with a car like that. It would change my life forever, and all I had to do was beat this pumped up blonde bimbo at arm wrestling. And I could, because guys were always stronger than girls. Who cared if Coach Kelly was ripped to shreds, my arms were still a little bigger than hers, and I probably outweighed her by 80 pounds. As I imagined myself driving her Ferrari down the strip, with a bunch of hot girls in the seats beside me, I could feel my desire igniting, stoking the flames of my confidence. “Hell yeah,” I said. “Let's do this!”
       But just as Coach Kelly and I were getting ready to sit down, the crowd of girls parted once again for Megan Masters, her skin glistening with sweat from a workout, which somehow made her look even sexier than before. “Oh my, what's going on here?” she asked.
       “That dumb jock challenged Coach Kelly to arm wrestle, completely out of nowhere,” Lizzie said. “And after she tears his arm off, he'll never set foot in here again.”
       “Oh no,” Megan said, gliding to the muscular blonde's side. “Coach Kelly you can't! You're a member of the Flexington High School faculty, and it's so easy to sue a private school in California.”
       “I appreciate your concern Megan,” Coach Kelly said, her eyes locked on me. “But I'm not going to hurt his body. Just his ego.”
       “Please Coach Kelly,” Megan said. “You're the best strength coach in the entire country, and you leadership is so important to all the girls here at Flexington. It would be terrible if you had to leave because an insecure male filed a suit for emotional damages after being humiliated. I hope you understand that as Senior Class President, I'm asking you to reconsider for the good of the school.”
       Coach Kelly grumbled. “You're right Megan,” she sighed before turning a withering gaze at me. “That's probably for the best, I've accidentally crippled stronger guys than this wannabe gym bully.”
       “No way!” I cried. “What about my Ferrari?”
       “This is bullshit!” Lizzie cried, stamping her foot. “The Challenge must be satisfied. Someone needs to humiliate this big dumb sack of crap!”
       The girls mumbled as they looked to one another, but then a small voice spoke up in the middle of the crowd. “I'll do it,” Kimiko said. “I'll arm wrestle him.”
       The girls looked at one another as Kimiko stepped forward, over a foot shorter than me, her tiny jaw set in determination. “Kimi, you're so brave,” Megan said, clasping her hands together. “No matter what happens, you'll always be a hero to me.”
       “Thanks Megan,” Kimiko said. “Coach Kelly, I guess you can take your keys back. Chad and I will just compete to see if he gets to use the gym, like we all originally agreed to.”
       Coach Kelly looked at Kimiko and smiled. “There's no need for that,” she said. “Kimi you're the always the first girl in the weight room and last one to leave. You push yourself harder than anyone else in here. I believe in you, Kimi. I'm leaving my keys on the table. If Chad beats you he can have my car.”
       Kimiko looked at Coach Kelly and nodded. “I'll do my best,” she said with a faint smile.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2023, 03:36:00 am »
Ha ... every red piece of paper had "arm wrestle" and every blue one had Coach Kelley.

lol yep

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2023, 03:33:50 pm »
Chapter 10

My day was looking up all of a sudden. Instead of having to arm wrestle that muscle freak Coach Kelly, I got to take on a high school girl who barely came up to my chest. That Ferrari was as good as mine, and I was ready to start gloating. “Your best won't be nearly good enough, you little Pokemon,” I jeered. “Remember, I'm a straight-up 100% pure-bred gym bully, and you'll need a lot more than just big forearms to get rid of me.”
       At that comment, I saw Kimiko's eyes erupt with anger as her face contorted into an angry scowl. “Don't worry about me,” she snapped. “I've got more than just big forearms.”
       Then Kimiko pulled off her oversized sweatshirt and threw it to the floor, and my jaw dropped open. Her tits were even bigger than I thought, big creamy white orbs of flesh as big as her head that were so impossibly firm and perky they strained her sportsbra so that it looked like a bikini top.
       But her colossal hooters weren't the only oversized parts of her body. The rest of her was bigger than I thought, too. A lot bigger. Kimiko was jacked. Muscles bulged obscenely from every inch of her tiny frame, as if she had rocks stuffed under her skin until she was just about ready to burst. Her biceps, triceps, and delts bulged against each other on her arms. Her lats, traps, and delts bulged against each other on her back. Her her abs, ribs, and obliques bulged against each other on her midsection. And what's more, she was every bit as shredded as Coach Kelly, without an ounce of fat to be seen on her body except for her enormous jugs, which rode on a pair of pectoral muscles as thick as textbooks.
       I couldn't believe my eyes. The mousy little Asian girl was a beast! And the other girls couldn't believe it either. “OMG look at her muscles,” a girl in a headband gasped. “They're amazing!”
       “I know she lifts like crazy,” said another, “but no way did I expect that. Just... wow.”
       Even Lizzie Munsch was impressed. “Goddam Kimi,” she called. “You must get one hell of a workout from carrying those massive milk jugs around.”
       “Cut it out, Lizzie,” Kimiko said again, this time more assertively as she walked toward me, her black eyes as hard as steel as her gigantic tits jiggled vigorously.
       As we sat down at the table and locked hands, Kimiko's monstrous hooters spilled over the edge of the table in a way that was hard to ignore. “Enjoying the view creep?” she snapped. “Because those are the last parts of my body you should be worried about right now.”
       Apologetically, I pried my eyes away from the visual splendor of Kimiko's oversized tits, and as Coach Kelly placed her hand on ours to start the contest I felt Kimiko's tiny hand tighten around mine with the force of a mechanical vice. She was strong. Really strong. “3, 2, 1... go!” called Coach Kelly.
       That was all I needed to hear to re-focus my mind. I had my pride at stake, and my girlfriend, and a Ferrari. And all I had to do was overpower a girl who was half my size. I poured everything I had into it, pulling against Kimiko's small dainty hand with every ounce of strength I could muster through my right hand. But it wasn't enough.
       I watched in horror as Kimiko bent my hand forward and began pulling my arm toward the table. Her bicep throbbed, swelling to the size of a baseball beneath her creamy white skin as her forearm rippled with power, even bigger now than when she had compared it to mine earlier in the evening. This couldn't be happening, I told myself. Guys were always stronger than girls, I told myself. But sure enough, this shy five-foot-tall high school girl with muscles like an Olympian had forced my hand nearly halfway to the table, and I was starting to feel weaker with every passing moment.
       So, in an act of desperation to save what was left of my ego, I put my other hand around her wrist and pulled with all my might. All the girls screamed bloody murder, and Becky's voice stood out from the rest, and burned like fire. “Chad, is your ego so fragile that you can't bear to lose to a girl,” she asked, “even though she's obviously stronger than you.”
       “Come on Coach Kelly!” Azita yelled. “He's using both his arms. This has to stop.”
       I sure as heck wasn't going to stop. And soon I had Kimiko's arm bent halfway down to the table. Coach Kelly leaned in and turned to Kimiko. “Kimi, he forfeited the second he started using both hands. You can stop now.”
       Kimiko looked at me, and her eyes burned with anger as her body shaking with exertion. “No!” she growled. “I'm not... giving up. I'm going... to beat him. He needs... to... lose!”

Offline Dona Fell Friz

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2023, 06:52:42 pm »
Oh myyyy.

Offline monstarmaster

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Great story!
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2023, 03:25:56 am »
What a great story, grbaclig. And really well written. Funny and exciting.

I know that Chad is "in" for some humiliation. But I would love to see some kind of revenge by him in the following chapters. He could spy on the training secrets of the girls and find out about their gains etc. Then he might try to achieve some impressive gains as well (and succeed, at least partly). Then Chad could exact some revenge on Lizzie at least and "show her the ropes", before suffering his final defeat (or not). Just some ideas, grbaclig. I love it when the dynamic of a story shifts at a certain point of time and something unexpected happens.

It's your story, of course. You will decide the course of action. I just wanted to chime in that you got me hooked!

Congrats again and keep up the great work!

Your fan

mm :cool2: 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2023, 07:47:30 pm »
I love seeing scenes where girls beat boys in arm-wrestling, especially if the guy is using both hands and the girl is using only one, so yeah, the next chapter can't come out soon enough! Looking forward to more. k+!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2023, 08:02:09 pm »
Chapter 11

Then, to my shock and horror, Kimiko's arm stopped moving, her forearm trembling with effort as she clamped down on my hand so hard I nearly screamed. Then, slowly but steadily, she began to raise her arm back upward, even as I pulled against her with both of my arms at once. Kimiko's eyes were locked on mine, a look of unshakable determination on her face, but I my eyes were drawn to her arm. It was getting bigger. Her bicep had swelled to the size of a mango, throbbing with power and beading with sweat, with visible striations where it inserted beneath the thick wedge of muscle formed by her front deltoid, and a noticeable split near the bulging lumps of vein-streaked muscle on her softball-sized forearm. “How can you be... so... strong?” I groaned as I struggled to resist the surging power of the little girl's big muscles.
       “I work harder... smarter... longer than you,” she snarled. “So I'm... stronger than you!”
       The girls were abuzz with excitement as Kimiko powered her arm past the midpoint and started forcing mine downward, slowly but inevitably. I leaned in, pulling as hard as I could, but it was no use. Her right arm was stronger than both of mine put together, and I could feel her getting stronger with each passing moment as her thickly cabled forearms swelled with definition, the sculpted rock of her bicep peaked higher and higher, and striations rippled across her deltoids and pecs. Meanwhile, I was getting weaker with every breath, my arms burning with exhaustion as my hand began to descend toward the table more quickly. Then, with a shout of exertion, Kimiko made one final surge of power and slammed my hand down with such force that I was thrown from my seat and onto the ground.
       The girls cheered and jumped for joy as Kimiko rose calmly from her seat and looked down at me, bending over slightly so that she could see past the enormous globes of tit flesh that threatened to spill from her overworked sportsbra. “Not bad for a tiny Asian girl, huh?” she scoffed as she flexed her thoroughly pumped bicep and smiled at its towering peak as it glistened with sweat.
       As I pulled myself up off the ground, the girls crowded around Kimiko to congratulate her, with Megan Masters at the front of the pack, presenting Kimiko with her oversized sweatshirt. “Kimi that was amazing!” she said. “The strength and determination you showed were truly inspiring, and I feel blessed to have been here to witness your victory.”
       “Thanks Megan,” Kimiko said, blushing as she wriggled her gigantic cans back into the folds of oversized sweatshirt. “I did my best.”
       “See girls,” Coach Kelly said, “there's no limit to what you can accomplish if you set goals, make a plan, and push yourself hard every day.”
       Kimiko blushed as the girls crowded around her and showered her with hugs and high fives. But it only took a few seconds before they turned their attention on me. “What about him?” Azita asked, pointing in my direction. “Why is he still here?”
       Coach Kelly's face had a condescending smirk as she sauntered up to me, her musclebound body seeming to swell with power as she drew closer. “Well Chad, you lost,” she said. “You tried to cheat at armwrestling against a girl half your size, and you lost anyway. You can show yourself out.”
       “Whatever,” I mumbled. “I don't want to use this dumb weight room anyway. Come on Becky.”
       Becky rocked uneasily on her feet. “Actually, I think I'm going to hang out in here for a little while,” she said, as she looked to Lizzie Munsch at her side. “You know, hang out with the girls.”
       “Don't worry,” Lizzie jeered, smiling viciously as she wrapped her arm around Becky's waist. “I'll take care of her, just like I promised. You do remember our deal, don't you?”
       I could feel tears of shame and humiliation welling up in my eyes, as I hurried out of the gym before anyone could see me.
       As soon as the doors of the weight room slammed behind, I slumped to the floor, the sound of giggling girls and clanking weight plates echoing behind me. It wasn't long before my sadness gave way to anger, and anger so intense that I couldn't sit still. I pounded my fists against the floor before I finally got up and stormed off down the hall. I knew what I had to do.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2023, 06:39:09 pm »
Me thinks Kimiko's victory will serve as inspiration and an example of what (im)possibilities the female body can achieve with focus, determination and hard work.  Coach Kelly may have some new converts to work with and thus will be born the first cohort of veritable super-human high school girls ... hehe

Can't wait until the next one. 

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2023, 01:51:00 am »
Chapter 12

The sun start to set when girls started to exit Flexington High School and head to the parking lot. I watched them walk across the courtyard and to their cars, hiding behind a big palm tree so that no one could see me. Finally, I saw them. Becky had changed back into the skirt and blouse that she wore to school, and she was walking with Lizzie Munsch, who was wearing a tight black dress with a low neckline and a short hemline that only a total slut like her would ever wear to school. And they were holding hands.
       I was so mad that I could hardly see straight, but I forced myself to wait until there was no one else around. Then I rushed out from behind the tree, cutting them off as the walked through the grass toward the parking lot. “Get your hands off her, you dirty slut!” I yelled.
       Becky was visibly scared, backing up as she fumbled with her purse. “Chad, what are you doing?” she gasped. “You look crazy right now. What's wrong with you?”
       “I told you babe, it's toxic masculinity,” Lizzie said, putting a hand on Becky's arm. “Guys are emotionally weak and sexually insecure, and that makes them act stupid and crazy. But don't worry, I've got more than enough toxic femininity to deal with a limp-dick like your ex-boyfriend here.”
       As I stomped toward Becky, Lizzie sashayed forward, stepping between us as she tossed her hair over her shoulder as she flashed her bitchy little smirk. “I'm not her ex-boyfriend,” I yelled, pointing at Becky, who shrank in fear, even from ten feet away. “She can't leave me unless I say so. Becky, get your ass over here, right now!”
       “Don't you dare talk to her like that!” Lizzie snapped, her bitchy smirk turning into an angry scowl. “She is not a piece of property. She's more woman than a dumb sack of crap like you deserves, and you need to apologize to her right now.”
       I looked down at Lizzie, so angry that I was trembling “Shut up you snotty little cunt!” I growled.
       I swung a tight left hook at Lizzie's bitchy little face, not a haymaker, but a punch with enough force to drop a decent-sized guy―and to put a sneering little bitch like her down for the count. But to my surprise, my punch didn't even get close to landing. Lizzie easily ducked under my arm and spun gracefully to her right, driving her elbow into my exposed left flank making my ribs scream out in pain. Then, as I recoiled from her elbow strike she grabbed my left arm by the wrist and elbow, and before I knew it I felt my teeth rattle as my body slammed back-first into the grass at Lizzie's feet.
       I was staring up at the sky, trying to piece together what had happened, when I heard Lizzie's nasty little cackle. “Do me a favor and don't get up,” she said. “I'd love to beat the shit out of you for the next few minutes, but I have a date with a hot blonde with long legs and an ass like ripe peach. Her name's Becky. I think you two may know each other, actually.”
       Becky giggled, and I saw red. “Shut the fuck up, Lizzie!” I yelled in anger as I sat up. “I'm so sick of your damned mouth! And now I'm going to kick your ass for real. I don't care if you're a girl!”
       Lizzie rolled her eyes. “Are we really going to this?” she sighed. “Fine, whatever. Just give me a second. This dress is super expensive and I don't want to get your blood all over it.”
       My aching side made it hard for me to get up, so as I struggled to pull myself off the ground, Lizzie yanked her dress off over her head and stepped out of her shoes. Now dressed only in her jewelry and a lacy black bra and panties that covered very little of her fit, curvaceous, freckle-dusted body, she handed her dress to Becky then kissed her gently on the cheek.
       Becky blushed, and I saw red. “I'm going to kill you, bitch!” I bellowed as I stood up.
       Lizzie stepped forward, fists raised, chin down, bouncing lightly on her feet as I stomped toward her. I drew back my right hand to throw a haymaker, but before I even had my shoulder cocked, Lizzie's right leg lashed out and struck me solidly in the left thigh, a couple of inches above the knee. My quad seized up, stopping me dead in my tracks, and I reflexively reached down to cover my leg just in time to see Lizzie's right foot streaking toward the left side of my face.
       It felt like getting hit with a brick. My vision went blurry as the world started to spin around me and I had to focus just to stay on my feet, and I reflexively reached up to cover my head just in time for Lizzie's next kick to smash into my left flank, exactly where her elbow had previously struck me.
       It felt like getting hit with a baseball bat, and I staggered backward, nursing my left side, the sharp pain I felt when I tried to breathe making me think that she had broken at least one of my ribs. “Oh my God Lizzie!” Becky exclaimed. “you just kicked him three times in like, two seconds.”
       “Yeah, I'm a total badass,” Lizzie said as she adjusted her bra. “Does that turn you on?”
       “OMG, of course,” Becky gushed.
       “That's what I like to hear,” Lizzie said with a smirk as she turned her back on me and walked toward Becky. “Why don't you show me just how much I turn you on.”
       Lizzie wrapped her arms around Becky's waist, and Becky did the same, grabbing one of Lizzie's thick, round buttocks in each of her hands and planting a passionate kiss on her lips.
       Becky purred and I saw red. “I'll kill both of you dykes!” I yelled, clenching my fists.
       Ignoring my sore leg, aching jaw, and screaming ribs I rushed at them both. I made it about two steps across the grass when Lizzie sprang forward and drove her left foot directly into my gut, right beneath my ribcage, knocking the wind from my lungs and sending me toppling to the ground.
       My eyes were filled with tears now, and not just from pain but from humiliation. Lizzie Munsch was one of the sexist girls I had ever seen in my life, a 120 pound cheerleader with curly strawberry blonde hair, freckles and a body like a porn star. And she was kicking my ass. And when she was done with me, she was gong to fuck my girlfriend. The look on Becky's face made that all too clear.
       As I whimpered in pain, Lizzie stood over me in her skimpy black lingerie, checking her nails as if beating me up was boring her. “I told you I was the school bully,” she said. “Did you think I just meant cyber-bullying? Did I forget to tell you that I have black belts in Judo, Muay Thai, and Jiu Jitsu? I probably should have mentioned that. You know, maybe this whole thing is kind of my fault, after all.”
       Becky laughed. And I saw red. “Stop picking on me!” I screamed as I clambered to my feet and rushed at Lizzie, tears streaming down my face.
       This time I got her. I drove my shoulder into her tight little stomach and took her down, and now I was on top of her, smothering her with my greatly superior size. I laughed through my tears as I snatched at her wrists. After having been bullied by Lizzie Munsch all afternoon, I was finally winning.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2023, 01:58:23 am »
Thanks for the kind words everybody. I don't think that the installments in this series will be related to one another very closely, or re-use characters very often. I kind of want to use them to write different types of stories.

The next one is going to focus on a positive relationship between a guy and girl, so I can't really use Chad, Becky or Lizzie for that!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2023, 03:28:16 am »
Thanks for the kind words everybody. I don't think that the installments in this series will be related to one another very closely, or re-use characters very often. I kind of want to use them to write different types of stories.

The next one is going to focus on a positive relationship between a guy and girl, so I can't really use Chad, Becky or Lizzie for that!

That's good, because I rarely see that from a story of yours, your last one, about the luchadora was different, because it featured a positive male character, when previously your male characters were much like Chad, chauvinist, pigheaded, stubborn, pretty much assholes. So it would be good to see more positive descriptions of guys. Not all of us are like Chad, some think women with muscles are the greatest thing imaginable. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fast Times At Flexington High - Part 1 - Gym Bullied

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View