Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577254 Posts in 73476 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 04:27:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New Story: Passing on a Passion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Story: Passing on a Passion  (Read 22422 times)

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: New Story: Passing on a Passion
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2024, 11:03:41 pm »
Amazing story. K+. A minor question why no lecture measurements?  It is my favourite part of a girl as it is for my weight lifting and muscle loving partner.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2024, 11:03:41 pm »

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2024, 05:05:49 am »
Damn autocorrect. Meant pecs

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2024, 02:25:57 pm »
I'm not the best with measurements, especially when it comes to the chest. I do personally love some good pecs and I just don't want to mess it up. The next few chapters have some measurements and numbers so will try to add something in.

Any comments or requests will be heard. Thanks Wookey. I'll try and post another chapter today or tomorrow at the latest.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2024, 07:34:41 pm »
A general overview. Arnie's pecs were a massive 57 inches but Female bodybuilders >42 inches. Male bodybuilders >50 inches

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2024, 11:53:37 pm »
Chapter 13

Daisy and Katie got home with plenty of time to spare, giving James and I barely enough time to clean up from our first round. There would have been less stress if we hadn't went for a bonus round or even if we just didn't let it go on for extra time. Although we were now also down a chair, I don't remember how it was broken, just seeing it the wake of our pleasure, and it was learly no longer usable as a chair. And it was part of a set too.

Katie had taken our girl out for hot-wings and an evening at a bowling arcade. Daisy wasn't big into movies like David and I were. James and I were also doing something more active so it sounded like a good idea to me. Katie liked her physical activities but she loved reading more than anything else. While Daisy also enjoys reading, she was mostly about that active lifestyle

I wrapped myself in a thick bathrobe to welcome the girls home. I didn't want to annoy Daisy any more on her birthday. I'd got there receipts, literally, to make sure they didn't run off to some hotel and she kept her word. So we allowed them to sleep in the same room but warned them 'not tonight'. I even emphasized the walls were not sound proof, at least they weren't yet. Daisy did give me a 'look' after she scanned the room, I assume she noticed the missing chair but she kept quiet. For a few days at least.

It was a quiet night. James and I watched a classic movie as the girls were in Daisy's room. We both did go check for noises every so often but tried to give the girls a lot of freedom. Maybe too much.

Daisy had confessed to Katie about the treatment, well just that some special treatment gave James and I our hulking physiques and that she was going to go through it after she finished school. I was furious at Daisy. We told her not to tell anyone, including Katie. It could be so dangerous if information about it spread. She could have put all of us in danger. I was starting to understand the whole 'cloak and dagger' stuff with this shock.

I was ready to scream at her. But I held it in. I calmly got an explanation out of her. And it was simple. She was jealous. Katie kept going on about my body and how 'hot' it was. Daisy couldn't take it and told her she'd become just like me, or maybe bigger, which really set Katie off. She told her about the treatment to convince her. Daisy even confessed that Katie ran off to the bathroom to 'alleviate' herself after I came to check on them once.

I had to ask her if she only wanted to be like me because of Katie. I didn't want her to make drastic decisions for others, and that she should only do this if she wanted it. I really kept digging myself into deeper holes. Yeah, Daisy wasn't just frustrated on her birthday because I was turning on her girlfriend, but that I was also turning her on. She even confessed that it was my body she was thinking of when she first masturbated. You can't believe my embarrassment when she screamed that at me. At least James and I had an idea what we'd be going through in the future with Daisy, but we'd have to have a talk with Katie soon. To talk about a few things.

With knew knowledge, James and I began working on our home upgrade plan. Bigger and sturdier furniture for sure, reinforcing the floors, beds and major upgrading for the kitchen. We especially reinforcing in all the beds. This turned out to be more work than we originally thought and had to bring in a contractor. James wasn't too happy about it at first since he loves doing this kind of fixing up work but he really needed the help. Especially when he started doing more work for Rich soon. Sami was also a lot of help on acquiring all the customized furniture we needed.

Money still wasn't going to be a short term problem but with all the house mods and with Daisy's soon to be exponential growth in size, and appetite, our future finances were not looking good. Food bills were already high with just James and I. And Daisy wanted to be even bigger. Bigger muscles meant a bigger supply of food needed, and James and I may need to get bigger too. We can't exactly let a super strong hulked up teen go unchecked.

All this planning was for that too but money problems could start coming on the horizon even. We had David's and my inheritances from our deceased parents, David's life insurance and pension as well as the money from James' house being sold. All of it invested in long term funds or businesses Rich owns. But even then, it wasn't looking good down the line.  Lucky for us, David's great mind came to our rescue and James big plan for a revenue stream meant we all would be financially sound for the foreseeable future. And before those plans started making money, James took on some extra jobs from Rich.

While taking a break from the home upgrade, I told Stephanie and the girls I was going to do a big workout. I was wanting to burn off some of this fat and maybe put on a few more pounds of muscle, especially my chest. Come on, James was what at the time, about 385? And super lean. While I was less than 350 even with my excess fat. It was time for a little push. Alan estimates from Wicks data that we're all about a third more dense in our muscles, bones and even skin from the treatment. So for every 4lbs I gain, it looks like I've only put on 3. I think.

Stephanie and Mandy joined me and came over to see what 'the big girl' could lift. James had brought over a sizeable array of exceptionally heavy weights when he moved in. It was probably the heaviest weight set anyone in the world owned at the time, and James and I easily moved into our garage from the hired moving truck.

I cleared some space in the seating area before bringing in some of the weights. James was busy that day while Daisy was at school, so us girls had the house to ourselves. I remember walking in with some of the plates and Stephanie offered to help. I let her know they were 100lb plates before she embarrassed herself by trying to pick one of them up. And I was carrying 2 in each hand with little effort. I also brought in a bar that was about 200lbs itself.

I had no idea where James had acquired such weights but this wasn't my first time using them. Nor would it be my last. Mandy even got into the fun a little as I was bringing the last of the weights in with the squat rack. She was curling one of the discs with both hands and joking about how light it felt. She even went to the try the bar but I could tell she was struggling a little with that. I remember when James first showed me that bar, I was just like Mandy, a little cocky and had to try some bicep curls.

Mandy and Sami didn't want to get too big and settled for more of a fitness level of musculature while being about 5'10”/5'11”. They were both stunning. And curling 200 lbs for reps is just impressive, at any size.

So for today, I started with deadlifts, just in case of injury. I'd then move onto squats for my quads, RDLs for my hamstrings and calf raises to work them cows. Finishing up a nice workout for my legs.

I did my DL warm up with 400 and then worked my way to the official world record, and ended on an actually heavy set, for me anyway. I finished up with 4x6 reps at 1200lbs. I kept my form clean and actually put out a little sweat for the first time in awhile, well from something not called sex that is.

With the dead-lifts done, it was time to focus on those leg exercises. I racked the weights up on the squat rack and slowly increased the weight. I asked for some audience participation this time, 'do we go higher?' I asked. And those girls, pushed me all the way to 1400 lbs where I pushed out 4x5 reps, making my quads really pop.

The RDL were to bulk up the biceps of my legs called hamstrings and dam did 1000lbs reps do that.  We re-racked the bar for my calf raises but before I began I brought in a thick concrete block and placed it just in front of the rack. After bracing the weight on my shoulders, I stepped up onto the block with my heels hanging over the edge. I wanted to go deep on those calf raises. I didn't need to warm up for this one and just went crazy on the reps with 1000lbs. It was a nice round number.

I took a break after working my legs, asking Mandy if she could make me a protein shake. She noticed my cheeky smile and we shared the same idea. Next we'd move onto my back with bend over rows, lat raises and some weighted pull ups.

Mandy came back with one of my 3 litre jugs, filled to the brim with a super thick protein mix providing a whopping 1200 calories. It wasn't one of my scheduled meals but I was planning to work hard today so my body would need the extra calories. Mandy had seen me do this once before, as I chugged the whole jug of shake down my throat. Stephanie was in shock from the moment she saw the jug and as the shake was pushing its way down my throat. I didn't finish it in one as I couldn't help but laugh at Stephanie's face. I was about 2/3rds of the way through but saved the rest of it for after my back workout.

I worked my back with similar weights to what I was using before, so decided to have some more fun when it came to my weighted pull ups. I put on my weight belt and hooked some heavy chains to the belt and 2 plates each. 550 lbs of weight total, but I thought I could do more. I asked both the girls if they'd like to hop on for a ride and Mandy jumped into my chest, clinging onto my neck. Stephanie more reluctantly climbed on my back as I got ready to hang from the rack.

The squat rack was something a little special James made. It had these heavy ground locks that kept it super steady no matter the weight it held. It even held both me and James as he did some special weighted pull ups. Just remembering him doing pull ups wearing only a belt with 800lbs attached, me on top of his lap with his penis inside me, oh just gets me so hot. So this session wasn't going to do any damage.

We decided I'd rep for failure which sounds easier than it was. I had problems with my grip, hydration and 2 delightful pranksters holding onto me, constantly trying to sabotage my exercise. Once I got to 30 was then they started to really mess with me. At first they started talking about sex and then some embarrassing stories about me. I managed to block it out until the 2 started feeling me up. The unexpected muscle worship really caught me off guard. I still continued but when the flirtatious whispers started and were in sync to the groping, I lost my concentration and dropped down screaming at them. I'm still not used to being the one teased. And Mandy can be a real tease.

We laughed it all off as I took another break, even finishing off my protein shake. I offered to make the ladies a snack and some drinks for this break. I had to get ready for the next workouts as they was my favourite muscles to work, and grow. Chest and abs. It would be 3 inclines of bench press to make sure all sides of my pecs were getting some strong attention. For my abs, about 3x60 sit ups with twists while holding a couple of plates would do. Oh, and upside down too.

The girls were impressed with chest workout as I explained why I was doing the different inclines and all the extra reps and sets. Maybe doing 8 sets of 10 reps on each incline with 800lbs was too much? By the end the last few sets Stephanie and Mandy had moved onto talking between themselves. I really wanted to grow my chest. I don't talk much about my chest size, but when I'm a 52 EE and looking to bulk up that to beyond 55”, I want to mention it a little.

I tried to move onto my sit ups unseen but the girls caught me on my first few reps and I saw a glint in there eyes. I'd finished my first 20 when they left the room. I tried to ignore them as I pushed through. I finished the first set. Had a drink of water and was about to start when the girls put on some music and started dancing. They told me keep going and to not forget to move to the rhythm. I thought it would be fine so I agreed and got started. Big mistake. They kept changing tracks to songs with faster beats as I finished more reps and paused the music just as I hit 50. And after a quick drink of water they shouted 'one more time'. Telling them my workout plans was what lead to my downfall. And I still had arms and shoulders to do.

Bicep curls, tricep extensions, shoulder presses, front raises and shrugs. I went to finish all these with a pair of 250lbs and 300lbs dumbbells. When I told the girls my plans Mandy said I should super set the exercises. 5x15 reps jumping from exercise to exercise only resting between sets. I was going to refuse until Stephanie put up a wager. Access to a beach house villa in the South of France was now at stake.

I hammered through those first 3 sets while starting to feel the strain on the forth. Despite my increased stamina, I'd now been working out for more than 4 hours, 3 if you took out all the breaks and I was working out every muscle with super heavy weights. I was really pushing that last set. My arms were going numb in so many places but I did finish.

Shrugs as a last exercise was a life saver. I sat down and lowered the weights when I finished, my arms exhausted. And Stephanie offers a double or nothing. 1 more set, and she'll even arrange the flights and the rest of the travel. I just had to wipe that smug look on her face. Challenge accepted.

I pulled more out of my arms that day than ever before. Pushing every muscle fibre to there limit. My triceps were dead by the end of the extensions. My arms numb as I struggled through the front raises, my shoulders burning. At last, I made it to shrugs, and Mandy added a plate to each side of the barbell. Another 200lbs on the barbell for my shrugs. What I thought was my easy finish was another up hill climb, and the girls cheered for me to shrug to failure too. I dropped the weight at 29, nearly cracking my floor in the process. I just couldn't make 30.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2024, 03:50:05 am »
Wow. What a workout. How is James going to keep up?  With a few training sessions she might overtake him. Loving the story K+++

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2024, 07:05:07 pm »
Chapter 14

We all gathered in the kitchen for a bit of chat until I could feel my arms, shoulders and neck again. The girls were at least helpful at this point by not making things any worse. My body was aching and I was already sweating through my clothes. So I sent a message to James, telling him I'd been working out today and asked if he could put away the equipment when he got home. I may have mentioned that I did a tough full body workout and that the girls really pushed me to my limits.

I stripped and went for a much needed shower upstairs, after I said my good byes to the girls. I was so pumped, I got a little engrossed in feeling my freshly pumped, hard worked muscles. I didn't pay attention to noise coming from downstairs. God, I hadn't felt like this in months, the heat in my muscles and the blood pumping in my veins. I flexed into the mirror closely examining every muscle, looking for all the little and not so little changes, seeing how pumped up and bulging every muscle was.

I couldn't stop myself as my left hand cradled and fondled my mountainous right bicep, my right hand was circling my abs, stroking the deep crevices between them, flexing my biceps every now and again. That was before my right hand travelled lower, moving closer to my swollen clitoris and moist kitty. My left made it's way up my arm, up to and then along my shoulder, reaching my chest just as my right fingers pierced my labia, the thumb rubbing my clitoris. I flexed my chest over and over again, feeling my pecs expand under my hand as I was building up my pleasure.

I was getting into a good rhythm when James' voice came from the door, asking me if I needed any help. I nearly jumped from my skin. I hadn't even heard the shower room door open. The noise from earlier was James getting home and putting away all the weights away. He old me he heard me in the shower, and immediately sped up, hoping to catch just this moment. And maybe get himself involved too.

James was in his insanely oversized bath robe but even with its size, his pec cleavage couldn't be contained nor his hulking quads. Even his giant cock couldn't be held back with the robe, at least when it was erect. It was clearly making its presence known, piercing the opening under the belt. He did have a trick for hiding it when Daisy was around though. He held it with the waist band near the side pockets. You could still see it but to his credit, it was “covered up”.

Anyway, my partner James had caught me masturbating to my muscles in our shower room after a very, heavy, work out. My body was pumped, muscles bulging and they were just craving attention. And my partner was offering to fulfil their desire? How could I refuse.

I pulled my fingers from my pussy to summon him over, my left hand still on my chest. He quickly disrobed as he stepped towards me, removing my hand from my chest.

“Allow me” he said as he began to message my chest. He started on my breasts before moving up to my pecs. I couldn't help but roll and flex my pecs as his fingers rubbed and caressed them. Although my muscles wanted attention, another part of me was already stimulated. I grabbed one of James' wrists and pulled his hand down slowly, allowing fingers to trace my muscles south towards my hungry kitty.

James followed my lead and continued from I was interrupted, his fingers stroking deep as his thumb got to work massaging my clitoris. And when his fingers hit my g-spot, my whole body tightened from the pleasure, my muscles flexing.

With my hands free, I started to give a performance with some little muscle dances before noticing his beast, was in need of some attention too. I pulled the beast into my abs and stroked it slowly while grinding it into my abs, flexing them, rolling them to add some, friction. I could feel it pulse on my stomach, its tip tantalisingly close to my pecs. His left hand was on my chest as he lowered his face to my right nipple. He hit my g-spot again just as he bit my nipple, sending me into a powerful orgasm. My cat even bit down on James' fingers. Showing her enjoyment from his touch. James quickly followed my climax with a powerful climax of his own as my abs flex and grip tightened from my orgasm, cumming all over the underside of my chest and abs.

We were both a mess now so it was time for an actual shower. James joining me in the shower was a great help and not just for the orgasm. The two of us were big, so big now that we actually struggle to wash certain parts without assistance. That's why we have such a large shower room and why we are used to doing such acts in the shower. That wasn't the first time we had sex in the shower or the only orgasms we had in the shower that day. What I'm getting at is showering is very difficult and is very timing consuming for two massive muscle beasts like us. And it usually is more so when there's help for, some  unknown reason. I just couldn't help but asking if he was ready for round 2 as he washed my hulking back. His raging beast slapping my muscled ass gave me my answer.

I spread my lats both to help his cleaning progress and to further excite him. I also flexed each of my butt cheeks bouncing his beast up and down, left and right. I didn't stop until James grabbed both cheeks in his massive hands,squeezing them tight. He remove his left hand and stretched it wide around me and started to stroke my abs, descending slowly. I was already getting very wet and my tiger snapped at his fingers once they found her jaws. To my surprise, he retreated his hand up to my chest in raised me high from the ground before lowering me with no real effort onto the pulsing snake monster he claims to be a human penis. My tigress bit onto the head of penis as James slowly lowered me down, handling my 350lbs of bulging muscle like a precious light weight ornament. Both with care and with ease, I didn't even need to hold onto any walls. My pussy devoured his cock like a starved beast, filling my insides as it chewed his massive flesh stick. I was so glad I had mirrors installed on opposing walls in this bathroom. I managed to get a nice show of James' hulking physique treating my massive body like a giant sex toy, albeit slightly blurred out from all the steam. I made sure to give him a show too that I could feel internally he enjoyed very much. And the dirty talk, that man really knows how to please a muscle loving maiden and get them ready for more with just some sexy, dirty muscle talk from his serpent tongue.

I've been talking a lot about all the sex James and I was having but I assure you that's not all we do with each other. We were just a normal couple for the most part, well a normal heavily muscled couple, with a very active sex life. James and I didn't have any sex for literally years. And our sex drives are in overdrive from the treatment and our muscle lust. So please don't judge us.

During the next few months Katie and I had that talk I mentioned earlier. Daisy was demanded to be with so I let her. She also needed to hear some of this too. I made sure to cover up so the girls could pay attention, and not have Daisy scold me for flaunting in front of her girlfriend. Again.

I first asked Katie if she had told anyone what Daisy had told her on her birthday. Daisy had asked her to not tell anyone but I needed to be sure she didn't make the same mistake my daughter did. She didn't and I made sure she was to never tell anyone, and made it very clear that Daisy wasn't supposed to have told her.  I even flexed a little as a part of my threat. Although, that might not have helped my case much. I gave Katie the same speech I gave to Daisy, telling her that Daisy's father had made the treatment so she had a right to use it. Daisy butted in to tell us she wanted Katie to go through it too. I had to explain to her that it would be harder for Katie to get it. Firstly she was a 6 months younger than Daisy and Daisy wouldn't be getting it until she was over 18 and has graduated from school. There was also the issue of her mother.

Katie and Daisy had met in the early years of school. Katie had transferred to her school shortly after David passed away. They quickly became best friends and have always been a pair. Daisy was the more active of the 2, always into her sports and being physically active while Katie was more of a bookworm and the 'brains' of to Daisy's 'brawn'. The two were inseparable so much that Daisy convinced Katie to join her for hockey. That's where I met Katie's mother.

We never really became friends like our daughters but knowing what I do, I can understand why. She had fled domestic abuse when Katie was 4. They had been moving from place to place before finally settling here when Katie was 8. She was always afraid that Katie's father would chase them down like he had done before. She also worked a lot to provide for Katie so she didn't make it to as many of the girls' games. Katie spent more evenings at our house when she was younger than at her own so her mother could work some of those extra hours. I was happy to help her and it also really help Daisy get past the trauma of losing her father. I will always be thankful to Katie for that.

Katie would have to tell her mother about the treatment, at least if she was going to progress like I think she will with Daisy. And that would be a problem. There was no way they could hid the changes they would be going through from her and we'd either have to bring her mother in on this or not let Katie go through with the treatment. I knew what Daisy was trying to say but couldn't. She wouldn't grow huge muscles like me and stay with Katie. But we both knew that wouldn't happen. She was too much like me, and like David. With the availability of it right in front of her, she could never resist it. She was going to deny me but we both knew the truth and she conceded. I could tell from my personal experience that she would not be able to hold back, even for Katie. And that alone.

I also hit Katie with a really hard truth just after crushing my daughter with reality. That if she couldn't trust her mother with who she was and who she loved, how could we trust both her and her mother with all of our lives and our safety. I didn't want to be mean or to push her into coming out with her mother but this secret involves our lives. I warned the girls that if people knew about all the things this treatment can do, people WILL be after it. And that would be very dangerous for all of us involved in it.

The treatment makes us very strong and as we later learned, bullet resistant to some firearms. Somebody tried to shoot at Rich at one time (years after this day) and Mike took the bullet for him. Mike had to pretend he was wearing a vest and got lucky. The AR15 rounds barely penetrated his skin and Alan pulled the slug from Mike's muscle tissue that day. Mike was 100% healed in less than 2 days. Despite being able to survive most gunshots, a high caliber bullet to the head would almost certainly still kill us. But the more scary scenario of some government coming after us with powerful non-lethal methods and turning us into research specimens or just torturing us. Yeah, the guys keep telling of me of these horror scenarios. So the biggest thing we needed from everyone involved was trust. Trust was key.

I apologised for being so hard with the girls but I wanted them to know how serious the issue they've become involved in was. I let the girls sit on all that information before taking Katie home. That night, I phone and asked Rich if he could investigate Katie's mother and gather as much information as he could. I had to tell him about the relationship between Katie and Daisy before he'd accept my request but he did accept it in the end.

Alan and Mandy were going out to celebrate their anniversary later that week and asked if James and I would look after their boys. Yup, Mandy was a mother of 2 little boys. They were 6 and 10 years old at that time. I had a wonderful idea and used this opportunity to ask Daisy if she wanted to show us some responsibility. She officially was hired as there babysitter the next morning, giving Alan and Mandy some more free time again. I heard the boys were very boisterous at that age. Daisy kept this job until Mandy's oldest turned 13, just before Daisy started the treatment.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2024, 08:03:19 pm »
Love this story K+

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2024, 06:17:17 pm »
Chapter 15

I continued working out during those last few months too, although not as hard as I did that day. The growth bug bit again. I'd built my body into a better balance that I was happier with. Significantly more muscle with only a thin layer of fat. I was pretty shredded again and my veins were just popping. My boobs had shrunk down a few cup sizes, but I'm pretty sure my chest is bigger than ever before thanks to my pecs. So James and I decided we'd have to have another measuring session. And this time, we took pictures.

Daisy was at school and James cleared his schedule just for the day. James even decided to join me for a workout that morning. We hadn't done that in a long time and it felt really good having a workout partner around your level that could really push you. We probably went harder than we should have that day but James was still bigger than me, and that alone gave me some real motivation. My mouth was salivating when James worked his thundering chest, and it wasn't the one on my face.

It was measuring time but the twist today, was that both of us were getting measured. We put on some old posing suits that we had, which were extra tight on us. I had to make it clear to James that no matter how much we might want to, we don't start the extra activities until we reach the bedroom. I'd just got some new furniture that I didn't want broken. I honestly said it as much to my myself as I did to James.

We started with our heights. Mainly out of habit  but to also get a final read. James clocked me at 6'2.5” while I measured James at a smidge over 6'3”. No changes, as we expected but a small part of me really wanted to be taller than him again. But that's what heels are for really.

We pulled out the scales and we started with James again. James custom built these scales for people of exceptionally high weight and to produce very accurate measurements. When the number finally settled it was James who jumped for joy. 420lbs it read. James had never been over 400lbs before. He had the biggest smile on his face as flexed in joy from the read out. He later confessed that George and Mike were starting to make him feel a bit small. There was something incredibly sexy about James being over 400lbs to me, made up almost entirely of super dense muscle. So, incredibly, sexy.

It was my turn next. The last time I had a weigh in was when I stopped trying to grow nearly a year ago. I was 336lbs then but I had a good few pounds of excess fat. I took a deep breathe before stepping on the scales. 381lbs. Damn. That felt so good. Pleasure just rushed through my body. I was about the weight James finished his treatment at. I may have gone too hard. I may have went too far. Then again, the pulsing reaction pressing against my thickly muscled ass was screaming no to that. Very, firmly so, giving me my answer.

We moved onto our other measurements, starting with arms. 27.5” guns anyone? The must have been the biggest guns ever, on a girl. Yup those were mine. I didn't always want to say his bigger measurements first. I mean he was bigger in every way, at this moment anyway. His guns exceeded an extra thick 29.5” with his peaks really starting to make model mountain ranges on his arms.

Our chests came next. I nearly screamed when James told me I had a bigger chest than Arnold in his prime, way bigger. 61 D. That's 61 inches! My chest was more than 5 feet. No wonder James and I can't resist temptations. I was proud of my result. Then I tried to work the tape around James' chest. 69 god damn inches. What the hell? No wonder I'm always sucked into it's gravity with that amount of mass. Mike had nothing on James chest.

My thighs were the closest to his in size being just 1 inch smaller at 41” to his 42”. Despite being the smallest difference in a direct size comparison, his thighs were twice as thick as my tight 21” waist and nearly twice his own 24” waist. James made sure we did calf measurements too even though we were both about to burst into a sexual frenzy. Mine were a fraction over 27” while his were just under 29”. I vaguely remember him joking about skipping leg day.

Before we moved over to the bedroom I wanted to get one last measurement, and it wasn't a muscle. I needed to get the scoop on the size of that monster cock of his. I ripped off his trunks before he knew what was happening and grab the beast, stroking it for a bit before kissing its tip. It was already pretty hard, but I needed it to be at its most erect to get a clean reading. That's when I thought up a better solution. I stretched a little before pulling out a most muscular pose that literally blew my top off. That worked, so I quickly moved to measure the beast after my flex. And by god. How did that even fit inside me? 16.5-16.75” long and more than 3.5” thick. It truly is a monster.

I remember Mandy complaining about Alan's penis growth from the treatment once. He'd nearly doubled in size to 11” inches and it took her some time to adjust. When I told her about James behemoth, she commented that she may have picked the wrong brother. And she had just complained that Alan was too big! That cheeky minx.

With the measuring done, James asked me if I'd like to carry or be carried to bed this time. I didn't need to think. My decision was to rip off my bottom and scale his behemoth for my starving kitty to feast upon where we stood. I used his bulging boulder sized shoulders for leverage yet despite his surprise, James quickly grabbed my muscled up ass to catch me on my descent. He continued to hold my butt with left hand as he used his right for balanced. He knew my answer. To be carried to bed while messaging his mighty beast with my feral kitty. Yeah, I broke my own rule that day, and James let me know it all afternoon as he took charge. We fucked for hours until my pussy was damn near broken. I'd never felt so numb down there and my head super fuzzy from the plethora of orgasms. James really went hard on me that day, but hey, I'm a big girl. I can take it. I wasn't the only one broken. I always take pleasure in that.

We spent the rest of the afternoon just cuddling in bed. James was resting his head on my massive pec pillows while he was stroking my bloated abs. His flaccid penis still inside me for the most part. My hands were either on his chest, quads or any of his mammoth muscles. We were so tired after all the hard fucking that we forgot about the destroyed suits in the main room. I'll never forget Daisy's shriek that day when she got home and found them. It would be more funny if it wasn't so embarrassing.   

A few weeks later, Rich called us over to his penthouse for an emergency meeting the next day. He made sure to let us know it WAS an emergency but there would also be some good news for us all to hear. Stephanie and Quentin are almost finished with there treatments now and are spending there time travelling between there injections. Short little 3-6 day trips around the country. Stephanie was looking gorgeous. She's over 6' now with a killer six pack and toned legs most women would easily kill for. The two of them were away for this call but I'm not sure they would have been invited for this anyway. It seemed to be an 'inner circle' meeting.

We all arrived at the penthouse more than a little worried but we were very relieved to see everyone there, safe and sound. We'd had a night to sit with the idea of an emergency and James told me of the last time Rich called the group like this, David had died.

It was the 9 of us from the last party here. I almost didn't recognise George but I couldn't miss him, he was over 7' tall! He literally towers over the rest of us. And that oversized hoodie couldn't hide the insane bulk of his physique. What was Wicks feeding him? I know George did most of the cooking but still. I'm glad his treatment is over. I couldn't imagine him getting any bigger. Although, I think Wicks can. The atmosphere was quite relaxed once everyone arrived. Realising everyone was okay was what we needed to really settle all of our nerves. That was until Rich silenced everyone.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2024, 07:36:02 pm »
Great cliffhanger K+

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2024, 05:45:43 pm »
Chapter 16

Sami had taken minutes for this meeting which really helps. I'll use some quotes from them to make things easier to explain.

Rich: I'm glad everyone was able to come today since we have some big announcements to make. Let's start with some great news. Sameen?

Sami: Yes. Well, Mike and I are having a baby.

That was a big surprise to everyone. Rich was only told about it a couple of days earlier Sami told me later and he too was floored by the news. They were getting married in 2 months and even having a baby shortly after. It clearly wasn't planned but the couple were very happy with this outcome. And by the way, when did Sami type this bit up? Didn't she stand up to tell us all her news? She even hugged Mike after the announcement.

We were all congratulating them both for awhile so I'll skip ahead a bit. Sami must have some good memory to write all this down.

Rich: Now that we're all done with congratulating you both, and I do hope you Sameen will be okay for your wedding too. But this news brings us nicely onto our next business. So, Alan. How are you feeling about the new gynaecologist?

Alan: She's qualified. She's already signed the NDA and she's already proven herself trustworthy. With Sameen's update, I recommend we bring her up to speed as quickly as possible.

Rich and Alan had already been preparing for a day like this one by hiring Dr Rachael Calder, a gynaecology specialist. We needed to make sure women enhanced by the treatment both could get pregnant and have babies safely. Those guys just kept thinking ahead. And Rich was still single too! Must have been Alan's idea. I'm sure of it.

Rich: That's good news. I ask if you and Amanda can proceed as planned, assuming we all vote to approve. I can also announce we've found a candidate to re........ to be our new bio-chemist. He's an older gentlemen but he should be trustworthy.  He even specializes in retro-viruses. I want everyone to read his file and recommend a vote to approve of him to be brought in. If anyone has any doubts, we can still reject him and find another candidate.

So. Rich had finally found David's replacement. He'd be changing David's great legacy. My husband's legacy. My emotions were definitely confused about this. I needed some time to think. Lucky for me, James brought up what we were all kind of thinking. Well, except for me.

James: Sorry to interrupt. But you said this meeting was an emergency?All though all important, none of this really could be called an emergency.

Rich: Yes. Well, you are correct there. I will be out of contact starting tomorrow. If you need to contact me for any reason, leave a message with Wicks. Nobody else try to contact me for any reason. Until I send out a message that is.

We were all baffled by his statement. It's not like Rich hasn't been out of contact with us for weeks at a time before. Why was this going to be different. We were all so confused. Especially Wicks.

Wicks: Huh? Why through me?

Rich: Emily.

Wicks: Who? Oh? Oh. Yeah. I get it. I guess I can do that

It took a moment for Wicks to get it but the rest of us were even more confused now. I looked to James for a possible answer but he was just as clueless as me. We waited for Rich to give a better, more detailed explanation.

Rich: I'd rather not talk about this, but it could put us all at risk. Emily is my older sister. She called me saying she'd be 'visiting' this weekend.

Rich paused, clearly try to think of just how to phrase this.

Rich: If she was going to to just be around for the weekend, she would have just shown up. Her calling means she'll be staying awhile. Much longer than just a weekend. Emily can be very stubborn and I can't say we are currently on the best of terms. She's a possible threat to the project so please keep unnecessary contact to a minimum. She's already met Wicks, Mike and Sameen so please try to keep your distance from them too if possible. I'm sorry Sameen but we'll need to postpone looking for your temporary replacement. And James, we'll also put on hold our other business too.

James was going to be Rich's bodyguard when Mike was on his honeymoon. He'll probably do it again when the baby is born too. Mike was training him for the job. I guessed that was going to be on hold too. My family life was going to be turned around a bit, so I got curious.

Me: So, can you tell us about your sister, Rich? It sounds like this could be a big deal but I don't really understand. What's the big worry?

Not going to lie, I was probably the dumbest person in the room. I didn't get why a family member visiting would be an emergency let alone lock us down this way.

Rich: My sister and I have been competing to be the primary successor of our father's business empire. She's ruthless at getting what she wants. She's even directly stolen from me before. Instead of competing while directly working for our father, I chose to quit and start my own businesses. It's actually thanks to this project, you all, that I had the confidence to go through with that decision. When she flies on through she's usually just trying to lord some achievement over me or get over some bad relationship. But when she calls before coming, it's always serious business. She'll probably start snooping into all my work. And I really can't trust her. I don't want her to find out about the project. I promise to make this all go away soon. I hope that explains things.

We all got the message and hoped the situation resolved itself quickly. But we all missed a key detail in Rich's explanation, even Rich himself. We'd become so used to certain things, we just didn't think about them.

The rest of the meeting was just some minor updates on the project and our other financial revenues. We all then took the opportunity to catch up with people we hadn't seen in awhile. George and Wicks were now living together while Rich was still single.

Mike and George really do make James look kind of small. Mike was 6'7” and well over 400lbs. He was even joking that he wouldn't lose another arm wrestle, that was until Wicks put forward George. I wouldn't have been surprised if George was 5 or even 600 lbs. If he was in the woods, people would confuse him for a bear. There wasn't anything lean about him. He was just a massive hairy beast of a man. Very different from Mike's hulking off season bodybuilder like physique or James more lean but still massive body.

Mandy and I were all over Sami, asking her about her pregnancy and how she was feeling. The both of us were already experienced at this so tried to give her some advice from our own experiences. My pregnancy was pretty tame by most standards, it was the aftermath where experience went poorly. Mandy's 1st was similar to mine, maybe even less eventful but her 2nd one, that was a bit of a wild ride. Her stories had us laughing for the evening. Sami's was more on the tame side at the moment but who could really tell. Maybe her enhanced body was making it all easier for her.

James and I didn't stay too long after the meeting was over. Daisy was bringing Katie home for dinner that night so we couldn't stay for any of the usual after meeting fun. Before we left, Rich gave me another file to read. He said it was the investigation I had asked him for. It was all he had gotten at the moment and he told me he'd hand over anything he gets later after the Emily problem was resolved. He also reminded me he had another copy and would be looking over it himself when he had some free time. It felt nice knowing I had someone like Rich helping me with my family problems.

Life got quiet for the next few weeks. I was really enjoying the extra time I had with James. But that ended with another call from Rich.  And what he told us what not what we were expecting. At all.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2024, 05:49:53 pm »
Sorry for the late chapter, I really am trying to release 1 chapter once a week at the moment but this one, and the next one, need some serious editing.

I'm also considering changing up some of the future chapters. Would people prefer some more drama or conflict with characters or are people happy with just the slice of life fetish stuff with this story? I'm seriously asking people and can go either way.

Thanks for reading my stories and as always, any and all feedback and/or criticisms are welcome.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2024, 04:33:23 pm »
TBH - the preference really is for you to tell the story in YOUR voice and with YOUR vision. W are all just happen to consume the world and characters and story you've built

:rock:

Offline Cincydrew

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2024, 04:20:36 am »
This is one of the best stories on here.  I love the growth and the slow build up.  Keep it going!

Offline Momol

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2024, 06:54:28 pm »
Damn I am loving this gem

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New Story: Passing on a Passion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View