Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577309 Posts in 73480 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 05:26:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Judy Moshkosky
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Judy Moshkosky  (Read 47130 times)

ludoviic

Judy Moshkosky
« on: November 02, 2008, 02:32:08 pm »

Forum Saradas

Judy Moshkosky
« on: November 02, 2008, 02:32:08 pm »

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Judy Moshkosky in the gym
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 07:42:38 pm »
Judy and her hubby Rick used to manage the Powerhouse Gym in East Lansing.
I decided to go there and see for myself.   Well, I walked through the door pretty nervous and
THERE SHE WAS at the FRONT DESK.  HUGE, MASSIVE, and RIPPED!  I swallowed hard and
moved to ask some questions.  The thing is, by this time she must have been juicing long and hard.
It had taken it's toll on her.  She was no where near a pretty as these photos of her.
That said, she was (say it again) HUGE, MASSIVE and RIPPED.   I asked about joining and she
called for Rick.  When he didn't *immediately* respond, she got very intense and pissed.
I heard that she was benching over 300 lbs, so I wouldn't have wanted her get mad at me.

A couple of other babes at her gym where also OUTSTANDING.  One blond, I think her name was Danielle,
was so MF'ing hot I almost passed out when she did seated curls wtih 35lbs for twelve easy reps.
She could easily incline bench 135 for 12 and did skull crushers iwth 90 lbs for 12 @ about 5'2" tall.
YUM YUM!

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 07:06:01 pm »

You can find pics of Judy Moshkosly at:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=76996.0.html

OdoHerr

User is currently banned [View]

UK_Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 11:50:51 am »
Judy was always famed for her very peaked (16in+) biceps, however as I found out when I had bought the WPW video of her, she had a great set of pecs as well.  A stunning woman (then) - a shame she wasn't around that long in the sport.  I always preferred her in off-season condition, as to me she lost too much size and looked incredibly drawn facially in contest shape (ultra ripped).  Still, fond memories... :)

thecure

Judy Moshkosky beauty form the past
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 08:55:27 am »
Karma is welcome

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Judy Moshkosky beauty form the past
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 10:56:51 pm »
She does webcam now. Looks really different

For better or worse?

Really?
a) is it her? (or in the webcam the girl seems like her, being this one of those "who is this FBB?")
b) for better or worse (I want to know too ;) )
c) pics! snapshots! anything! please!  :'(
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 11:31:07 pm »
Truthfully, I don't think most of us would like how she looks now. She is way soft compared to her contest days and she has aged.
http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/buffdolls69?act=2204-6454470-1309734412_3c01

Uploaded with IIIUploader iv.ed.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

tonyjungle

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2011, 01:20:01 am »
"Soft" and "aged"? As have we all. At least she's alive and kickin' and has good biceps!

rusky

Help with FBB ID please
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 06:44:32 pm »

manufbb

Re: Judy Moshkosky
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2015, 05:42:28 pm »
Four more pics:

serpico1961

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2015, 02:58:26 am »
I knew  Judy  when I lived in Lansing  Mich.  I then moved back home  to where this woman claimed to be Judy... I played along  long  enough to find old phone bills  with  Judy's parents  number which  is  still in order and I busted her by  having them on a 3-way

serpico1961

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2015, 11:33:04 pm »
Was short convo  wonder  why

Offline maggotbrain73

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Judy Moshkosky
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2016, 09:26:49 am »

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2016, 05:05:21 pm »

I never get tired of watching this picture. The classic 90s look: not afraid to get the arms as big as possible, big muscles without the uber hard and shredded look. Makes the extra size look feminine.

Good old days.
User is currently banned [View]

fbsun

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2016, 03:01:01 am »
:thanks: She could hold her own with most of today's women. KARMA 8)

Agree with that. she  has the gorgeous looks and if I remember, she was quite strong too.   

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Judy Moshkosky

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View