Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573872 Posts in 72748 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 06:40:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Brooke Diesel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Brooke Diesel  (Read 12203 times)

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Brooke Diesel
« on: August 05, 2022, 11:00:03 pm »
Hi everybody,

I saw a new muscular woman doing sessions and she looks so huge and strong. Here is the link :

https://sessiongirls.com/brooke-diesel/

Did anybody met her for a session? Any comments?

Forum Saradas

Brooke Diesel
« on: August 05, 2022, 11:00:03 pm »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Brooke Diesel
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 11:10:53 pm »
I’ve followed her for a while on the Gram and it was only a matter of time for her to get on this

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 12:05:02 am »
Major hard pass for me.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 02:42:40 am »
If you look at the services she offers it’s pretty much just some video posing and personal training services.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 03:22:38 am »
Quite shocked by how open she is despite being a gym owner can't imagine what her clients/family/friends must think.

I doubt she gives a shyt.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 04:17:31 am »
She looks promising and wants to get bigger. 
Good news for those who like muscle.

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2022, 01:57:08 pm »
I live pretty close to Brooke and I must admit I had checked-in with her in previous years to see whether she might consider doing sessions. A few years back she was on the cusp, but evidently the unknown and the negatives, seemed to outweigh the positives, and she declined.

So I checked-in again recently, given I got the impression on her social media that she might now be open to the idea, and I was right!

The interaction with her was very straight-forward - quick replies; despite her previous reservations she was now very positive; and also completely unambiguous about what was in and out of scope for a session. I far prefer to avoid 'gray-ness' going into a session so I appreciated her frankness.

The one challenge is that, as with many women where they live, she doesn't have a venue to do sessions so I had to book a hotel which is logistically a bit challenging for me at least, from the perspective of booking, paying, showing ID, leaving an electronic trail etc - but I decided it was a risk worthwhile taking.

Communication was very clear and she arrived as agreed. I'm always nervous at the beginning of a session and this was no different. Brooke seemed a bit nervous too, but we quickly broke the ice.

In person, she's even bigger than I thought / hoped / expected! If you like your women huge and tatted, then you've come to the right place :) Being the upper body schmoe I am, her massive arms and delts blew me away. Having said that, her traps are amazing and I could watch her most muscular all day. But arguably her most impressive muscle is her forearms - I've never had the pleasure of worshiping such thickly dense forearms in my life. Obviously all those years of powerlifting have paid dividends!

Speaking of her long career in powerlifting - that's what comes across most of all... her aura of just brutal raw power, that few women can match. The fact she wants to add another 20 pounds of lean muscle... just makes my head spin... and I can't wait to follow that journey.

As she had clearly described when we were planning the session, she's not into domination... per-se. Of course it depends, how you define that. If you're into trash talk,  overt BDSM stuff, then that's true. However the fact that she easily and happily overpowered me and pinned me down to the point I couldn't even slightly budge her, or that she told me how much stronger she was than me, which is just a statement of fact... well, that still got my juices flowing!

The remainder, well I won't kiss-and-tell, but let's just say Brooke FAR exceeded my expectations! She is truly unique - being strong, getting big, having scary muscularity... they’re not passing fads for her; it's hard-wired in her DNA, and even though she might not consider herself a domme, she's unquestionably an alpha through and through and that's good enough for me. The fact that I have no doubt she's going to keep getting bigger, well... that just makes my head explode!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2022, 09:47:42 pm »
Quite shocked by how open she is despite being a gym owner can't imagine what her clients/family/friends must think.

I doubt she gives a shyt.
Yeah she's notably outspoken for someone in the industry, has been for a while.
It's just too bad she's located where she is, it's a fine area but not one I'd ordinarily pass through more than once every few years.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2022, 11:20:57 pm »

Same with Susan Kay

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2022, 11:22:41 pm »
As she had clearly described when we were planning the session, she's not into domination... per-se. Of course it depends, how you define that. If you're into trash talk,  overt BDSM stuff, then that's true. However the fact that she easily and happily overpowered me and pinned me down to the point I couldn't even slightly budge her, or that she told me how much stronger she was than me, which is just a statement of fact... well, that still got my juices flowing!

Hi pakeha,

Did you armwrestle her too? She looks very huge and strong

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2022, 06:49:38 am »
She looks and sounds awesome. Would love her to come to London, but think it is some way off if ever happening.

Her session bidding thing is interesting, would be really curious to see how that works out for her.

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2022, 12:30:27 pm »
Hi pakeha,

Did you armwrestle her too? She looks very huge and strong

Hey - no I did not arm wrestle her. What I was referring to was when she was on top of me and pinning my arms above my head. Having said that, I can tell you now, in an arm wrestle, my 5’9” 165 would stand absolutely no chance against her 5’2” 180 - she’s an absolute beast.

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2022, 01:20:54 pm »
Thanks pakeha,

I would love to meet her and feel her strength. I bet it was a good sensation to try to move her and not be able at all because her strength is unbelievable. Did she lift and carry you? I'm sure she can toy with me and pin me down in a few seconds without using all her strength and me using all my power to resist

Offline FBsession007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2022, 02:29:00 pm »
Major hard pass for me.

Right on point as usual

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2022, 07:05:40 pm »
Major hard pass for me.

Right on point as usual

The look is just not for me.. Though I get why Lotta schmoes do like it though.. I just have my preferences and my experiences with ladies with this kind look have just lead to disappointment, I vowed never again and to just stick to what I like.

I got 3 potential UTR’s of young drop dead gorgeous ladies in the works (2 Figure, 1 Wellness) so I’m doing good on new talent front.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Brooke Diesel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View